All in the Family's - Cover

All in the Family's

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two families discover the pleasure of intimacy. This is mostly a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest  

Matty woke the next morning with the smell of bacon frying. Justin was asleep on his back next to her. The sheet they had covering them was tented as his prick stood up. "Bet they were sweet dreams" she muttered, going into the bathroom for a quick shower.

She went down to the kitchen with panties and a tee shirt on. Stephanie was drinking coffee at the counter, and looked up smiling as she slid onto a stool. "Sleep well, darling?" "Super. What a nice house, Steph. Your husband must have been loaded." "He owns the hydraulics factory, dear. I'm going to get half of it in the settlement." "Gee, Dad works there. He's the foreman in the machine shop." "You mean that handsome burly guy with the big shoulders?" "Yeah, and his shoulders aren't the only thing that's big" Matty giggled.

Just then, Justin came down with a big smile and his speedo on. "Hey Matty, lets go down and take a workout after breakfast." "Cool." Stephanie began some scrambled eggs, knowing the appetites they would have, as she considered the fact that Jack could be a confidant to help her find out what was going on at the factory, and his little secret would assure their mutual loyalty. She remembered him as a great looking guy, and could see the family resemblance to Matty. Luck seemed to be on her side. About time, she thought.

Her children left half an hour later, arms around each other, smiling happily. Stephanie watched them go, reflecting on how well Justin looked, his confidence higher than anytime she remembered since he went through puberty. Jack and Dot must be uninhibited about sex, and would be good partners because of their shared secret. Matty was a wonderfully sexy girl, even at her young age. The kind of freedom they all shared took away at least one major part of the reason marriages didn't last, and Stephanie vowed never to allow herself into a restricted sex life again. This was too much fun.

When the children returned, they ran laughing to the pool, tearing off their clothes. She heard them splashing in the pool, and walked over to pick up the discarded garments, sniffing at the crotch of Matty's panties, smelling her cream. She stood back from the sliding doors, watching them. They were trying to fuck in the pool, both looking down at his erect cock and her cunt poking clumsily at each other. Matty had her hands around Justin's neck, supporting herself as they tried to join. Those big firm titties were bouncing above the water line. Matty's head snapped back, and her mouth was open as his prick finally found her tunnel, and they began to thrust together.

Stephanie walked upstairs to pick up her room, and make the bed. Justin had made his, but she tidied it up further. She had her nightie on, and changed to her thong, not bothering with the bra. She took her time, brushing her hair, as she listened to their splashing, then heard the groans of climax. She went back down and out to the pool, as they were reclining on the shallow stairs. She waded in and kissed them both. "Let's go out for dinner tonight. I'll call Giorgio's. And Matty, I want to go downtown and buy you a new outfit for the occasion. Will you come with me?" "I brought a dress, Steph." "I know, darling, I looked at it. You need something more elegant for tonight."

Their shopping was exciting for both of them. Stephanie took Matty to little boutiques that were usually too expensive for her. The range of clothes made Matty smile with delight, trying various options on, Stephanie helping her in the dressing rooms, caressing each other often, kissing when they were alone. When they had finally found something that pleased them both, they went to a shoe store, and bought a pair of spike heels higher than Matty had ever owned or worn. "Wear them home, darling, so you can get used to them." Stephanie was part Matty's mother, part her lover. It made both giggle with the pleasure they took from each other's company.

When they got home, both were turned on, and Matty yelled out to Justin sitting at the pool "Steph and I are going upstairs to try on my clothes." Seeing their excitement, Justin thought to himself, "Sure". They ran up to Stephanie's rooms, holding hands. Matty pulled her shorts and tee shirt off, leaving her panties on. She tried the clothes with the shoes. "See, dear, if you get the right look, you can be any age you want. In that outfit, you could be a twenty year old model." "Geez Steph, you're right. It's like being someone else." They kissed deeply with excitement at the unique weekend they were enjoying. Matty moaned, stepping back with eyes closed.

"Let's get it on, Steph. I feel like my body could cum all day with you." "I feel like I'm fucking both my son and daughter, Matty. And it's such fun." They tore off their clothes, watching their different bodies as they moved with the disrobing. Their pussy musk was once again permeating the room. Stephanie pulled Matty to the bed, as they began languidly touching each other. Tits, asses, pussys, mouths all explored, stoking heat in their groins. Finally, both were twitching the other's clits, moaning with mouths pressed together. Their passion was building powerfully.

Matty scrambled around to bury her face in the fragrant cunt creaming for her. "I've been dreaming of sixty nine with you, Steph." They stayed on their sides, but both threw a leg over the sucking face at their cunts, arms pulling themselves together, sighing and groaning with their writhing hips searching for release. They ground at each other, going on and on, lost in the pleasure their bodies were sharing. Both climaxed after a few minutes, but Stephanie said as she tasted the cream flowing from Matty's twat, "Let's keep going, darling. I want another cum."

They kept their position, relaxing slowly, then both began getting excited again. Stephanie rolled on top, and began sticking two finger's in Matty's fucktunnel, and Matty imitated this in Steph's cunt. Matty was surprised at the ease with which she seemed to sense her lover's needs and wants, massaging toward another orgasm. If you gave yourself to sex, it was like mind reading, she thought.

Finally they both had a long, powerful climax, moaning and spasming for minutes. They sucked their creamy twats dry, and fell back on the mattress together, gasping. "When did you first do this with a girl? asked Matty. "In college, darling, when there were no men around. I was always sexy, and didn't like to go too long without something. I discovered how nice it could be with a woman. You're lucky to be learning it early, so you won't miss anything." Stephanie sat up, supporting her head on her arm. "Matty, I've been thinking. Justin said you hadn't told your dad about he and I. How would it be if I invited him over for dinner next week and told him myself. That way if he gets mad, you and Dot can say you didn't know."

Matty thought about that, and hugged to Steph. "I'll tell Mom what you're going to do. She likes Dad to be happy, and she makes it with another guy anyway." She smiled at her second mother. "Maybe you and Dad can get it on. I bet Mom would love Justin's cock." Stephanie grinned broadly, kissing Matty again. "I can be very convincing, dear."

They went down to join Justin at the pool, completely nude. "Maybe I can get rid of this outline at my pussy." Matty whispered to him.

They rode to the restaurant in Stephanie's Cadillac, three abreast in the front seat. When they got out and entered, all eyes were on them. Stephanie was radiant in a black full length sheath, hugging her slim curves. Her hair was piled on her head, with her dark eyes heavily emphasized. She led the way to their table.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.