All in the Family's - Cover

All in the Family's

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two families discover the pleasure of intimacy. This is mostly a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest  

Justin had returned to summer school that night, but not until getting Matty to agree to staying at his house over the next weekend. When she had told Jack, he had wondered about it, but Dot said "His mother will be there, and anyway, I want to get some of your ass. It's still the best." Matty stayed away from her dad all week, knowing she was surprising him, and perhaps disappointing him. She had told Dot about Justin's relationship to Stephanie, but they had agreed that, for the time being, Jack should be the last to know.

Justin had told his mom everything, and she had been genuinely thrilled. "I told you, baby, you were going to be a great lover. I'll really look forward to meeting Matty." So she prepared carefully for Friday night. She made an Alfredo sauce in advance, and set a table outside by the pool. When she heard his car door slam, she pulled off an apron, started the water for the pasta boiling, and stepped quickly to the door.

Stephanie had been honestly happy to hear his news. She felt now that her decision to become his lover had been the best for him, and its effect of renewing her enjoyment of sex had been welcome. She could not be sure, but she thought that if Justin's description of Matty was accurate, her sexy, uninhibited nature would make anything possible. She had worn a tight fitting black dress with spike heels that emphasized her slim body and pinned up black hair. She had made up her eyes with particular care, so they gave her face a sensual, erotic look.

She opened the door to find Matty with her hands all over Justin, her mouth pressed to his. As they separated, Matty said "Hello, Mrs Burns." "Hello, Matty, and please call me Stephanie, or Steph if you like. We have much too much in common to be formal." Then she hugged Matty, but not in the usual formal, head and shoulders way. She pressed fully against the young girl, arms around her waist, her cheek pressing Matty's. Stephanie was slightly taller, and her breasts only nudged the younger woman's, but her hips pushed right to the pubic bone. She kissed Matty on the lips, mouth slightly open, but not too forcefully. She wanted to be suggestive without risking offense.

Matty had been so excited at seeing Justin that she had started pawing at him the moment she got in his car at her house. She had kissed him wantonly at each stop, and had rubbed at his prick through his trousers, feeling him start to rise. When they arrived at his house more quickly than she expected, she had sighed. "Is your mom mad?" "No, she was really happy I found you, babe. How's your dad." "Oh, he's fine. We haven't told him yet. Mom will be happy to have him to herself this weekend."

When she felt the embrace Steph gave her, she was surprised by a little tingle in her cunt. She responded to the kiss, pushing a little, and humped her hips slightly. The older woman felt this, and pulled her head away, looking in her eyes. "Oh, Matty, Justin was right. You're really special. We're going to have a lovely weekend." Then, the sophisticated woman stepped over to her son, put her hand behind his head, and locked her lips to his in a deep, searching kiss. When they broke, he looked at Matty with a big smile, and pulled her to him with his hand around both their waists. She pressed to him, pushing her pussy against his leg, and saw Stephanie doing the same.

"Come into the living room, children. I have a simple dinner almost ready, and we can relax for a while. Justin, you know where the beer is. What would you like, Matty?" "Just a coke." "How about some rum in it?" "Okay, that'd be nice." Bringing the drink to Matty, she kneeled at her feet. "Matty, I'm really glad you and Justin are having fun. I'm really pleased for both of you. Don't be shy with me, or in this house." Justin was sitting beside them, drinking his beer.

Matty found herself responding to the older woman's closeness, her low voice, her pretty perfume. Without thinking, she reached out for Stephanie's cheek, caressing it. Holding it like that, she leaned forward and kissed the red lips, her mouth open, her tongue darting in. She felt a thrill in her cunt, and felt answering pressure in her mouth. Wow, she thought. This is really going to be neat. "Mom's full of surprises" chuckled Justin.

Stephanie rose from her knees, holding Matty's eyes, and walked to a chair, smiling sexily. As she sat down, Matty reached over and kissed Justin, probing with her tongue. Her red sundress was hiked up with her sliding around, and he reached over and began rubbing her pubic bone through the cloth of red bikini panties. Stephanie watched, feeling her own pussy start to heat up."Hey, you guys, cool it. We have to eat, and the night is young."

They chatted for a while, and Stephanie found Matty to be quick and clever, without pretense. She talked about her weight lifting, and the sexy feelings it generated in her body. She talked candidly about her recent discovery of the pleasure of sex, without mentioning her father. "When I got it on with Justin, it was so super. He's sooo big, and good too." "I know, darling, believe me I know." Matty smiled widely.

She's such a sexy thing, Stephanie thought. If I had only had the fun she's having at her age, I might not have married such a skunk. "I hope to meet your parents, Matty. They must be awfully nice to have raised you so well." "I have a feeling they'd love to meet you, Steph."

They ate the meal on the patio, watching the sun go down. Another drink for each had them feeling comfortable together, and the prospect of a wild evening hung over them as they talked. The fettucini was a specialty of Stephanie's, and the kids wolfed it down with gusto. "This pool is nice and private, Matty. And heated. You can use it anytime, but I find it wonderful at night." "Mom swims nude, and loves it" whispered Justin. "Me too" said Matty, looking at Steph. Her hand had been rubbing Justin all night under the table. They all were feeling very aroused.

Rising from the table, Stephanie suggested "Let me show you to Justin's room, Matty. I've cleared a closet for you." They climbed the stairs and entered his room, Justin following with Matty's bag. "I've put some toiletries in the bathroom for you, dear. In case you forgot something."

Matty was standing in the middle of the room, admiring the luxurious surroundings, wanting to get fucked, feeling the heat radiating from Justin's Mom. She turned and faced Stephanie. "I'm going to take off this dress, Steph. I know I'm only sixteen, but you'll see what the shouting is about." She pushed the straps of the sundress, letting it drop to the floor. Her breasts were bare, the large nipples excited, quivering slightly with her breathing. The red bikini panties were almost transparent, and her bush showed through. She wore flats, but was standing on her toes. Her well muscled body was slim and tan, a small patch of white showing around her twat. Her pretty face, with the halo of short brown hair, smiled with abandon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.