Adoré - Cover

Adoré

Copyright© 2003 by The Star

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This novel preceeds "Audry", and describes the formation of the Steele family. Covering several years, it is much more than a "coming of age" romp. As always, the sex advances the plot, and is never the reason for the plot. This is the story of a rich "eastern establishment" girl who marries a ranch boy from the wilds of Oregon.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Cousins   First   Pregnancy   Violence   School  

August drenched the eastern slopes of the Cascades with sunshine and late-summer heat. Rick wanted to get out of it for a while, before he headed into the greater heat of the Sacramento Valley. So he suggested to Marty that they take a ride-their women were invited.

Hazel volunteered to spoil Robby while his mother was gone. He was always a joy anyway, and this would be a chance for her and Ad to do some 'grandparent bonding'. "Truth to tell, Adoré, Ad's worse with the kid than I am. I don't think the boy can ask him for anything and be refused."

Adoré just grinned. "My dad would have been the same... And mom makes a point of spoiling him outrageously every chance she gets."

So when they headed out, it was four riders and two packhorses. They wanted to be comfortable, though they were camping in wilderness.

The first day, they pushed hard to get up to altitude and out of the heat. They would spend a few days in the park with the stream running through it. Marty figured the grass would support six horses for about a week. It was a great place to camp and high enough that the heat would not be too bad-with cool nights for comfortable sleeping.

They lazed around, taking short rides of a couple hours or so during the days, and spent a lot of time holding hands and kissing their mates. This time was the real vacation in their 'summer vacation' from school. They didn't use the tents, both couples preferring to sleep under the stars. Although they slept separated by a good distance for privacy, moans and cries of ecstasy could sometimes be heard-causing some good-natured chuckles and occasional reciprocal cries from the other camp.

After about four days, they decided to ride on up into the mountains-all four of them saw scenery they'd never enjoyed before and would remember the late summer ride fondly.

The boys found time to explain to each other their ideas on raising horses and Angus cattle as a business. Both had studied it enough that they could even, they thought, give some reasonably accurate estimates of income to be expected, given the current market conditions.

Each was satisfied that the other had thought it through and knew what he was doing.

A week after they returned to the ranch, it was time for Rick and Elin to make their way back to school. His pickup wasn't nearly so full going back-all the laundry was clean and neatly folded and packed, rather than just being stuffed into the truck.

The night before they left, Hazel had a big family dinner. Afterwards, Ad made a point of spending a moment with Elin-and slipped her a few hundred dollars.

"We don't need this, Ad," she said, trying to return it.

"Humor me, honey. You're moving into a new place. You always need a couple new curtains, and a few dishes, or pans, or serving spoons... telephone deposit and apartment cleaning deposit... Anytime you move, there are things you need and they cost money. I know you are on a pretty tight budget and I want to help. OK?"

She smiled at him, making his day. "OK Ad. You win... this time. Thanks. I appreciate it, really."

Their drive back to California seemed to fly by. Both enjoyed the scenery and the trip, but felt that they arrived at their apartment minutes after leaving the ranch.

Then they had all the setting up to do, including getting their belongings out of storage. Their first night, they slept on the floor, wrapped in the bedding Rick brought from home, until they could get their furniture from the storage site.

Elin had the apartment the way she wanted it within a couple of days, though. They had to register and get her class schedule lined up-Rick was already registered. She had her meeting with her new academic advisor and arranged her course schedule. She would take a track leading to a B.A. in education, with a minor in art. Although she'd have preferred to teach at the high school level, she focused her effort on learning how to teach young children.

A bright lady, she now knew what life on the ranch was like-and that she and Hazel would have to be the teachers for her children. The school in Sisters, the nearest, was just too far for children to make the commute in winter.

She found, to her delight, that if she really pushed it this year, she could graduate with Rick! She'd have to take eighteen hours per term, but it could be done. Rick encouraged her-after assuring himself that this was what she really wanted to do-so she went for it.

"Darling, I don't think I'll have time or opportunity for college after this year. I'd like to get a degree... to hang on the wall, if nothing else."

Rick agreed and said he'd do what he could to help-as long as she didn't leave him horny too many nights. She hit him for that remark.

Elin found immediately that she had to keep her engagement ring on... If she didn't, the guys would swarm, wanting to take her to this or that party, dinner, pizza and so on. She didn't blame them, nor did Rick. She knew how she looked, and she was a really nice person. Even knowing that she was taken, more than one student that year fell quietly in love with the gorgeous blonde.

Rick had a number of friends, too-mostly guys he'd met in classes, and from his fraternity. Their apartment soon became a sort of study club for a few of these. Elin was always treated with respect, as were any other girls who might join them. The girls loved it-they weren't slobbered over and were accepted for who they were, not just that they were available female bodies. (Two marriages that Elin knew of came from meetings in her apartment. Good ones, too-at least, they were still intact years later at a class reunion.)

The friendships they made that year were important to them later, for fellowship and an occasional exchange of gossip more than for business purposes. Life on the ranch could be really isolated and the occasional contact with old friends became more important to them as they got older.

Shortly after they were settled in their apartment, Elin had a question for Rick.

"Darling?" she asked, after she'd done her best to drain his testicles into her body.

"Yeah?"

"How soon can I get pregnant?"

Rick rolled onto his side, propping his head on en elbow, so he could look at her as they talked.

"Honey, this is important to you, isn't it?"

"Very."

"Well then, why don't you tell me what you're thinking?"

She smiled her best smile at him. It usually made him feel like he'd been hit with a two-by-four... He did love this woman!

"I'm thinking I should get pregnant as soon as I can."

This surprised him. He'd thought she'd wait until they'd had a couple of years together at the ranch.

"You don't want some honeymoon time, baby?"

"That would be nice, I'm sure. But this is something we need..."

"Why do you feel that?"

"Remember those dreams?" Rick nodded. "Well, one was that we'd be living together. I saw us here, in the apartment... and on the ranch. Another was that we'd have a baby right away-at the ranch, but soon after we get there to stay."

"Is it important that we make the dreams come true?"

"That's not how it works, Rick... Darling, that kind of dream comes true. I've always known that, and been able to tell what's real and what's pepperoni pizza."

"So it doesn't matter whether I want kids this soon?"

"Of course it does. If you say so, I'll stay on the pill. But I might get pregnant anyway. I don't know. I only know I saw myself pregnant when we return to the ranch, or soon after that."

Rick smiled with love at her. "So should we change our wedding arrangements?"

Elin hit him, lightly. "Goof! No, except if I get pregnant immediately, I think we should get married at Christmas. It might be too cold to do it on the knob by the house. We may need to stay indoors... Darling, I really want to get married on the ranch. That place is our life. Important things like getting married and having babies should happen there, too."

Rick was going to reply, but he decided he should kiss her first. His kiss of affection and love turned into lust before he could break it. Then they were joined and racing for the finish line. It was quick and energetic, but no less enjoyable for either of them.

"Woman, you do turn me on!" Rick breathed into her ear. "I was going to say I'd call mom. Guess I'll do that now, while I can..."

Elin grinned and nodded encouragement.

Rick made his call. Predictably, Ad and Hazel were very pleased with what they heard. Regardless of whether it was indoors or out-the weather at the time would decide it for them-or the season, it would be a small affair.

Elin still had no idea where her mother was. She'd have Adoré stand with her-Rick would have Marty. Ad, Hazel, Denise, little Robby, and a couple of their friends from college would complete the wedding party.

Ad was raised a church-going man, even though the life on the ranch didn't allow attendance very often. Still, he contributed to the small Lutheran church in Bend and was friendly with the pastor. They would have a Christian wedding as Elin asked.

Christmas break saw the whole family at home, in the big house. Elin wasn't pregnant yet, so they all laughed about it, and agreed on a June wedding at the ranch.

Elin chose a site, a few hundred yards from the big house, where she wanted her home built. It was close enough to be an easy walk to work or to the other houses, yet far enough to allow domestic privacy. And in Elin's artist-trained eye, it was a beautiful location. Ad promised to get the site leveled and the water and sewer in before they returned to the ranch. Elin would have to decide on floor plans before they could start laying foundations.


Near the end of the winter term, Rick was just starting to study after dinner, when someone knocked at their door. Expecting one of their friends, Rick was surprised to see a middle-aged blonde with a younger guy-who brushed past him and walked into the apartment like they lived there.

The woman was quite pretty, with an exciting shape for a woman of her age. She was dressed like a teen-age hooker, though, and wore, in Rick's opinion, WAY too much makeup. The guy with her was at least ten years younger, and just looking at him caused the hair at the nape of Rick's neck to rise. Conceited, arrogant, asshole, was Rick's snap judgment.

When Elin came out from the kitchen, the woman shrieked, "THERE you are! Come give me a love, darling!"

"Mother! What are you doing here?"

"Why, coming to visit my daughter and your boyfriend, of course. That's what mothers do, darling."

Elin, knowing the woman, was even less enthusiastic about this than Rick. "Bullshit, mom. You didn't want me at your wedding. You haven't told me how to reach you-and now you want to be maternal? Come on!"

"Now, honey, don't be that way. Johnny and I have been moving around a lot. I couldn't tell you where I was because we didn't know where we were going to be, mostly."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.