Looking Back - Cover

Looking Back

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Looking back now, I'm surprised that my wife was still a virgin when I met her, good loyal friends I suspect. Soon after I met her, I found out her weakness, and that was drink. One unit of alcohol and she was tipsy, two, she was randy, three, she was anybody's and four, she was comatosed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Looking back now, I'm surprised that my wife was still a virgin when I met her, good loyal friends I suspect. Soon after I met her, I found out her weakness, and that was drink. One unit of alcohol and she was tipsy, two, she was randy, three, she was anybody's and four, she was comatosed. Jenny was very pretty with what I call an Italian style figure, you know, it goes in and out a lot, and she had plenty of admirers from the male student body, but it was me who won her heart. We were married soon after we graduated and we both obtained good paying jobs. We moved into a rented apartment and with plenty of money coming in; we enjoyed the good life. Jenny problem with drink was a great asset to me, if I wanted her to do anything she wouldn't normally do, all I had to do was feed her a couple of drinks. Normally she would only drink spritzers, made from half-and-half white wine and tonic, so I would just increase the proportions slightly and we were away.

I can remember the first time I did this for my own perverted pleasure was while we were on our honeymoon. I wanted to show off my new bride but she was much too shy to flaunt her big breasts and go topless. I went to the beach bar to get my usual Rum and Coke and her Coke and Rum, when I asked Rufus our big black barman to put a little more rum in Jenny's drink. An hour and two drinks later she was at her randy stage, she begged me to take her back to our room and fuck her. This I did more than happily and afterwards I suggested she leave her bikini top behind, she just giggled and did; a big girl like her shouldn't giggle when they are topless. After that she was happy to flaunt herself, much to the delight of the other Hotel guests. The last day dawned and I wanted some pictures of her, but again she balked at the suggestion. Rufus worked his magic on her again and not only did she pose for me, I even got Rufus in the pictures as well. Nothing too rude or anything, just with his arms around her, his big hands cupping her naked boobs.

Now back home I started to explore her sexual fantasies; I'll be thrusting between her shapely thighs when I would run different scenarios past her to see what would turn her on the most. It's quite revealing really, although she quite like the idea of fucking different men, the one story line that really got her juices going, was the idea of being forced into sexual situations. Once I knew this, I started to think up different situations to feed her fantasies. As the months past we arrived at a few favourites, 'The Payment of Debt', 'Sold for the Evening', and 'Truth and Dare, to name just a few.

There came a time when I wanted these fantasies to be more than bedroom talk but I wanted them in a safe environment too. The first obvious choose was the Truth and Dare game with just the two of us playing, or perhaps another couple. It was Friday night on a balmy summer's evening and we were entertained our good friends and neighbours Jeff and Tanya with a barbie and some drinks. Over the evening Jenny had drunk quite a few spritzers, enough to make her totally malleable. My suggestion of playing a game was greeted with drunken enthusiasm by all and Truth and Dare was agreed upon. Things started gently enough but as the drinks took hold, things hotted up.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.