Watching my Wife's Date - Cover

Watching my Wife's Date

Copyright© 2003 by Ving

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husband sets up wife for her first black experience and they both get more than they expected

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism  

It's 8 p.m. on a Saturday night. I have a video camera in my hand and I am taping my wife Barbara as she dresses for her impending date. Thru the camera lens I watch as she grabs a pair of white panties from her dresser and steps into them. I zoom in on her crotch as she covers her pussy with them. The front is made up of a fine mesh fabric that leaves no doubt that she shaves her labia. When she turns her back to me the lens is filled with the shimmering glossy fabric covering her ass. Barb bent over to put on her black thigh highs and the lens picked up the area where the mesh fabric covering her pussy hemmed with the shiny fabric covering her ass, her cunt lips were exposed but the little rose bud of her asshole wasn't.

Sensuously she pulled her stockings up her legs, stopping often to make sure they were tight while at the same time caressing herself and playing to the camera. When she finished, her white legs were encased in black from her toes to about two inches below her ass cheeks. They contrasted nicely with her stark white panties and pale white skin... She then donned a black front snap half bra. It held up her 36c tits from the bottom while revealing the tops almost to her nipples. Next she slipped into an ebony colored rayon dress, raising it over her head and shimmying her body to make it drape down around her. She straightened out the two inch wide straps on her shoulders, then worked her way around the low cut ruffled edged scoop between them. She adjusted her tits encased bra under it, finally leaving it barely covered and exposing quite a bit of her alabaster globes. She then smoothed the tight fitting bodice around her ribs, waist and hips. Finally she swished the folds of fabric that draped around her thighs, covering them to only about four inches below her crotch. When she pirouetted around to walk towards the floor to ceiling mirror covering the closet door, the camera caught a flash of her panty covered ass. The skirt of her dress easily flared out, revealing the tops of her thigh highs, the bare flesh of her legs, and the bottom of her panties above them. Their whiteness was a stark contrast to the blackness of her stockings and dress in my viewfinder. I scanned her body while she admired herself in the mirror, making tiny adjustments to her hair and dress, then bending over to slip on her 4 inch high ankle strap stiletto heels. The hem at the back of her dress barely covered the dark band of her stockings as she stood, it now stretched up and over her ass exposing the bottom half of her panties. When Barbara finished strapping on her heels she stood and faced the camera, a big smile was on her face, she was ready to face the coming night.

Barbara, my wife of 12 years, is a 32 year old Scandinavian blonde beauty. Standing 5'11 and weighing about 130 pounds she casts a giant shadow of sexuality. Her long blond hair framed her oval, high cheek boned face as it cascaded down and over both sides of her shoulders. It ended half way down her back, with the tips brushing against the globes of her tits in front. Her bright blue eyes were beacons of beaming lust and passion as she stared into the camera. Three years of bedside fantasies were finally about to be played out. My wife was going on a date with a black man who has been given permission to do anything he wants with her. The only restrictions were no extreme pain, no permanent marks, and the entire date had to be video taped so I could watch what transpired.

I heard the door bell ring, turned off the camera and went to answer it, leaving Barbara to make a grand entrance. I let her date, a man who had answered our online ad, and another man into the foyer. I had interviewed Andre a few days before and shook his hand as an old friend. He then introduced me to Merlin, the cameraman who had agreed to record the evenings events. At our interview Andre had assured me he would have no problems getting the entire evening on tape, and had spoken of Merlin as an experienced video operator who knew lightings and angles. I also greeted him as an old friend and told him I was looking forward to watching his work. I walked them into my study and offered them drinks. They both declined hard liquor, I liked that, and got them two soft drinks.

Barbara chose this moment to enter the room, our conversation stopped as we eyed the stunning blonde in our midst. She smiled at us and slowly turned around, asking if she met with our approval. Even with the slowness of her turn, the skirt was so light that it easily rose above her stocking tops and exposed the bottoms of her panties, their whiteness, again, easily discernable between the blackness of her hose and dress. Merlin whistled and Andres face turned into a huge smile as he realized the picture of Barbara that I had shown him did no justice to the Nordic goddess now standing before him. I introduced them, stepped back, and began taping my wife's first date with a black man. I watched as Barbara walked into Andres arms and kissed him. Andre is about 6'4, 200 something so even as tall as Barbara is she was swallowed by his size. Andre ran his hands up and down her back as they kissed, finally coming to rest on her ass cheeks which were enveloped by their hugeness. He raised her skirt and caressed her ass thru her panties, the blackness of his hands evident against her white skin and underwear. Barbara spread her legs and Andre stroked her now accessible pussy. Thru the view finder I saw my wife shudder. I knew her well enough to know that she just had an orgasm. My cock too was jerking beneath my trousers as I watched my wife and her soon to be lover. If I was this near orgasmic just from a kiss and embrace, how much more turned on could I get? It would be almost 24 hours before I would get my answer.

Barbara and Andre broke their clinch and gazed into each others eyes. I turned off the camera and handed it to Merlin, he whispered as he asked me if my wife always came that easy, and I honestly had to say no, I had never seen her cum so quick before. He smiled and said we're all going to be in for one hell of a night.

With that said the three of them were soon out the door and in to the waiting limo, on my dime, I should add. Standing at my front door I saw Merlin attach a bank of lights to the camera, turn them on and begin taping as Andre and Barbara entered the car. Andre went in first, followed by Barbara and then Merlin, he taped her as she entered, getting a shot of her exposing her legs and ass as she got in. I got a glimpse of him sitting on the opposite side as the door closed and they drove away, leaving me alone with my thoughts and fantasies of what was about to transpire. I knew I was in for a long night so I took two tranquilizers and downed them with a double shot of Johnny Walker Black. I undressed and went to bed where I finally passed out amid visions of my blonde white wife's body being engulfed by dark black hands.

I was awakened by a pounding on the front door, someone was about to break it in from the sound of it. I wiped the sleep from my eyes as best I could, looked at the clock, which read 11 am, got out of bed, put on a robe and stumbled to answer it. In my fog I had yet to notice Barbara's side of the bed was empty. I opened the door to see a strange black man standing there holding a package. He asked if I was James Mczane, and when I said I was, he told me the bag in his hand was for me and then said

"damn, that brother wasn't lying, thanks man, I now get to fuck your wife."

That explained the incessant pounding. Still in a daze from the drugs and drink, I just waved a hand at him, took the bag with the other one, said

"she's a great fuck, enjoy,"

and closed the door. I walked back up to bed and passed out once more. Finally, with the clock saying it was after 5 pm, I was able to rouse myself enough to take a shower and have some semblance of being alive. After the shower I returned to the bedroom and finally realized Barbara was still gone. That's when the first shock hit me, my wife was on a date with a black man I had only met once, she never, and had not returned home. Then I remembered the bag and the stranger at the front door. The second shock hit me in a wave, some strange guy said he was going to fuck my wife and I had said ok, without a thought. What was going on and where was my wife? I opened the bag and looked inside. There was a VCR tape and a piece of paper. I took out the paper and opened it, it was a note from Andre. He said my wife was perfectly safe, and that they had decided to make a weekend date out of their first meeting, that he would have her home late Sunday or early Monday, that he hoped I would enjoy watching the tape of Saturday night, and that I would receive several more tapes before Barbara got back home.

My cock started getting hard as I was now alert enough to realize I held in my hand my fantasy come true. I put the tape it the VCR, rolled a joint, poured a stiff drink, placed the bottle of KY close by and settled in to watch my wife and her first date with a black man. I turned on the machine, lit the joint, took a sip of Scotch, lay back on the bed, opened my robe to give my dick room to move and proceeded to turn into the ultimate voyeur.

The tape began with Andre and Barbara sitting on the couch in the limousine.

"Barbara,", he said, " you are a really beautiful woman and I feel privileged to be your date. There are, however, several things I want you to do while you are in my company. The first is, I like my women to make sure they are sitting on their skirts at all times when seated. So sit up and spread your skirt out beneath you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.