Life Changing Day - Cover

Life Changing Day

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Have you ever had one of those life changing experiences, I did the morning that Wendy Short walked into my consulting rooms, of course I didn't know it at the time. Wendy was fairly tall, five seven or eight and not slim. She had a big body but not one ounce of fat on her, just big curves. She was the sort of women that not only turned male heads but gave them an erection as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   .

Have you ever had one of those life changing experiences, I did the morning that Wendy Short walked into my consulting rooms, of course I didn't know it at the time. Wendy was fairly tall, five seven or eight and not slim. She had a big body but not one ounce of fat on her, just big curves. She was the sort of women that not only turned male heads but gave them an erection as well.

She had been forwarded to me by her local GP because she was experiencing memory lost and black outs. My nurse Jen escorted her in and winked at me, Wendy's good looks were obvious even to her. After ten minutes of casual chat I decided to put her into a shallow hypnotic trance just to test the waters. I went back two months, to about the time when things all started.

Her voice was calm and steady but her story was anything but. 'Where am I, who is this guy I'm with. I'm sure I don't know him so why is he touching me like this. He must be my boyfriend, but I don't seem to know him. I try to push his hands off my thigh but my body doesn't respond to my instructions. He's kissing me now and my body is kissing him back. Oh no please don't touch me there, his hand are all over me now, cupping and stroking me and my body appears to like it. Oh no now my clothes are coming off, my top and bra now my skirt and knickers. I am naked. He pushes into me and my body welcomes him inside, my hips push back at him and I feel my orgasm wash over me.'

She has left now and Jen has come back into my consulting rooms and smiled lustfully at me. It seems that my new patient's story had got her juices going. Jen and I had been on and off lovers for some years now and I thought that presently this was an off period. I watched as she lowered her white knickers down her slim thighs and then settled herself on my desk. Her intentions were obvious but then I was rock hard too. Our coupling took just three minutes tops and was very mutually satisfying.

My next patient wasn't due for an hour so we discussed Wendy's condition together. Schizophrenia, or dual personality was our initial agreed diagnosis for this would explain her symptoms. We were both wrong!

Wendy's next appointment arrived and she walked in with a big smile on her face. I noticed immediately that under her thin knitted top her ample breasts were unsupported and also she was showing a fair amount of thigh too from under her short skirt. Again I caught Jen's smiling face and wink. Wendy was a hypnotist dream, going under so easily. Again her story was of the same unknown man making love to her, I could see her breasts rising and falling rapidly as she gave her account in full graphic details. I could also see Jen's legs crossing and re-crossing as Wendy spoke. Her story this time was even steamer than her last and Jen rushed back after escorting her out, pulling her knickers off on the run.

"Fuck me," she screamed, "how come I don't get sex like that?"

"You want to be fucked by some complete stranger then," I teased.

"God yes," she panted; her hips were bucking under my onslaught as we lay on my consulting couch. I had unbuttoned her uniform completely and pulled her small bra up off her small but nicely formed breasts.

"Fuck me hard," she screamed, good job my next appointment had not arrived yet. "Hurt me with your cock you bastard."

I'm not sure who was using who, but it was a great ride.

Before putting her under next time I questioned her about her memory blanks, did she remember any details at all. No she said she would suddenly find herself somewhere and she didn't know how she got there. Again she was dressed provocatively and it was hard for me to keep my eyes from her swaying bust. This time I took her deeper and deeper until at last I found the answer.

It was a complete surprise not to say shock but suddenly her voice changed subtlety and she became some one else.

"Like my slut do you," it was still Wendy's voice that had spoken but it wasn't her.

"Use her if you like," the voice continued, "she's a great fuck, does everything I want."

I looked over at Jen and she looked stunned too. The voice continued.

"Show him how good your body is," the voice said. With that Wendy sat up and pulled her top over her head exposing her large breasts. God I was tempted but fucking a patient was totally different to fucking your nurse, get you struck off if you're not careful. Somehow we got her redressed and awake and I almost pushed her out of my door.

"What was that all about?" asked Jen.

"That my dear was the other half of her split personality," I said.

"But it had spoken just like a man," she pointed out.

"Yeah, and that's strange," I agreed, "normally they stay the same gender."

I had no time to ponder long for I had other patient to see. What I didn't expect was what happened next. My affair with Jen was back on again and we were having a quiet drink at my place before going to bed. Jen was still in her nurse's uniform for we came straight from the surgery. We were interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Wendy and just behind her was a stranger. She pushed past me before I could stop her and the man followed.

"Hi," he said with a big smile, "we've not met in person but I'm Wendy's other half."

"Hi," I said slightly troubled, I didn't know Wendy was married and the topless incident in my office the other day suddenly came back to me.

"I didn't know Wendy was married," I said and then I remembered that she was a 'Miss' on her documents.

"Oh no, I'm not her husband," he chuckled, "I'm her other mind."

"What!" I said and I looked over at an equally stunned Jen.

"Well it's like this," he said, walking over to Jen. Her eyes were big and starey.

"I met Wendy here about two months ago and you've got to admit she some good looking girl. So I decided I had to have her, so I took over her mind, so to speak."

"What!" I said again, and then I watched as her reached Jen, his hand reached out and caressed her face gently.

"I have this talent you see," he chuckled turning to look at me and I felt the force of his eyes on me for the first time. I felt that my body was no longer under my control, I watched helpless as his hands popped the buttons on the front of Jen uniform.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.