Thoughts, Sensations and Emotions - Cover

Thoughts, Sensations and Emotions

Copyright© 2003 by Ms. Friday

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Katy is gifted. She can read thoughts and feels the sensations and emotions others experience. This novel explores what could happen to a beautiful, romantic girl who exhibits such abilities. Will hearing the thoughts of others make her jaded? A little, perhaps. Will she die if emotionally connected to someone in the pain of death? Not if she can learn to control her gifts. Will Katy maintain her femininity, find love, and come out the winner in a confrontation with a bad guy?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Size   Slow  

I slept with my cell phone on the nightstand in case Jason called while I was asleep. He didn't. He waited until I was in the shower.

"Good morning," he said cheerily.

I groaned. He was obviously a morning person. I wasn't. "Call me back in five, lover. I was in the shower, and I'm dripping wet."

"I'll give you ten."

Dial tone. A morning person and decisive. I liked decisive. I'd learn to put up with the morning person.

When the phone rang again, my body was dry (except my pussy, which I was petting), and I'd propped myself up on pillows and was leaning against the headboard of my bed anticipating the call from my college boy.

"Good morning, lover," I said cheerily.

"Katy, it's Barbie, not Jason, and we need to talk. I did something stupid last night, really, really stupid. I..."

Click, click. Call waiting.

"Barbie, I'll call you back. It's Jason on the other line calling me back."

My finger hit the flash button.

"Good morning, lover."

"It's your father, Katy, not Jason.

I groaned.

"You need to know about something that..."

"Dad, Jason is calling me. He called while I was in the shower, so I asked him to call me back. I need this line free."

End button. Check to be sure Barbie went away. Dial tone. Good. End button.

I waited. I waited and discovered another of life's dirty tricks. Time slows way down when you're waiting for your lover to call. Time slowed down, but my thought processes speeded up. Barbie called saying she'd done something stupid last night. Dad called saying I needed to know something. Were the two calls related? I recalled the fantasy I'd used to get myself off last night - Dad fucking Barbie in the back seat of the Honda. Criminy! And I blew them both off!

I started to worry. I waited and worried. I worried so much I quit petting my pussy. An hour later - actually about two minutes - my phone rang. I answered with a tentative hello.

"Good morning again," the morning person said, still just as cheerful as ever. "Are you dried off? Is your skin glowing? I miss you."

I melted. "I miss you, too, lover. How's your sister?"

"Out of danger. She took too many sleeping pills, chased them with too much booze, which made her sick, which saved her life. Her doctor is pleased with her physical progress. Her psychiatrist condones her behavior and blames it on her childhood. She needs to change her behavior. Ergo, she needs to change her therapist. Today, I start my search to find a therapist who will do her some good. Did you make it to dinner with your father and his girlfriend last night?"

"Yes, except she isn't her girlfriend anymore. They broke up last night. I don't know the details." I lied to protect the not so innocent - me. I couldn't figure out how to explain Claire's checkered past without divulging my paranormal abilities, so I lied. "Dad, Barbie and I ended up eating pizza at our house. Dad was depressed. I was depressed. Barbie... well, Barbie was Barbie. We actually had a good time. Dad toasted your sense of family, Jason. You've won him over, lover."

Click, click.

"That'll be Dad calling back. I told him I needed this line free for your call and hung up on him a few minutes ago."

"I'll let you go, and I'll call you later. I love you."

"I love you, too. Bye."

Flash button.

"Hello."

"Katy, you've gotta talk to me."

"Barbie, what happened? Have you been crying?"

Sniff. "I got fresh with your dad when he was driving me home last night. Stupid. I can't believe I could be so stupid. He probably hates me now."

"I take it he rejected your overtures."

"Yeah, and my overtures weren't subtle. I can't believe how far I went. The thing of it is, I sensed he wanted me, but I figured he just couldn't bring himself to do anything about it, so I pushed him some more, and I pushed him too far. I acted like Forrest Gump's saying. You know. 'Stupid is as stupid does.' I couldn't leave well enough alone." She sniffled and tried to swallow a sob. "Oh, Katy, I'm so sorry. I wanted you to hear what happened from me, and to tell you how sorry I am. I'll understand if you don't want me for a friend anymore." She gasped to swallow another sob. "And your dad sure won't want you associating with someone like me, and for sure won't want me anywhere near your house again."

Click, click.

"Let me talk to my father, and I'll call you back, Barbie."

Flash button.

"Have you finished your call with Jason?" Dad asked.

"Yes."

"Good. Listen, Katy, a problem developed between Barbie and me while I was driving her home last night. I knew you'd find out about it the second you met with her, or at the latest when I came home this evening and you read my thoughts, so having a little time between classes, I decided to call and tell you what happened."

He paused and took a deep breath. "Because you hung up on me earlier, I'll need to make this short. Barbie made a pass at me. I was feeling vulnerable from my experience with Claire, and I let things go too far before I put a stop to everything."

I waited for more, but he was finished, so I said, "I heard. I was speaking with Barbie when you called just now."

He groaned with frustration. "Dammit, I'd hoped to speak with you before you heard from Barbie."

"She thinks you hate her."

"Hate her? Why?"

"She thinks I won't want her for a friend, that you'll forbid me from associating with her, and that you won't allow her in our home again."

"Judas! That's crazy. What happened was my fault, Katy, not hers. If I'd been firm from the start, the situation wouldn't have escalated."

"Tell her, not me. Got a pencil?"

"Yes. Why?"

I gave him Barbie's cell phone number. "You two work this out. I love you both. Whatever happens, I'll still love you both. Call her, Dad. She's devastated. She thinks she's at fault. You think you're at fault. And the truth of the matter is you're both at fault. Besides, what happened is no big deal. Frankly, I think it's kinda cute."

"Cute!"

"Uh-huh. A horny old codger finds himself alone with an even hornier young lady. They've known each other forever, like each other a lot, and the nubile young lady gets bold. The old codger is tempted but hesitates. The young lady gets bolder. The old codger loses his nerve. Cute."

"Humph."

"Fix it, Dad. Barbie can't. Call her and call her now. I promised to call her right back, and I don't want to talk with her again until after you talk with her." I'd sure like to be a fly on the wall listening to that conversation, I thought. "When all is well, tell her to call me. I don't want to referee, and the last place I want to be is in the middle."

"Old codger, huh?"

I huffed a laugh. "You're as much an old codger as Barbie is a lady. Neither description fits. Dad, Barbie has the most deliciously sexy mind I've ever listened to. Her thoughts keep me half-aroused whenever I'm around her, and you're her hero. She's seduced you in her mind a million times. Last night, she sensed your interest, so she went for it."

"I'm her hero?" he asked incredulously.

"Uh-huh. A sort of randy, distinguished, sexy, older knight in slightly tarnished armor kind of hero."

"Judas!"

"Call her now."

"I can't, not until after my next class an hour from now."

"Okay, I'll call her and calm her down, but I won't tell her you'll be calling. I want her to think you called her on your own. Okay?"

"Yeah. I'll call you after I talk with her. Gotta go. Bye."

End button. Speed-dial number three. One: Dad. Two: Jason. Three: Barbie. In case you're interested.

"Katy?"

"Yes. I just spoke with my father. He doesn't hate you. You're still my friend. You're still welcome in our house."

Sniff. Sob. Sniff. "Really?"

"Really, so calm down. What happened wasn't a big deal except you and Dad made it a big deal. You've both blown the incident all out of proportion. You think you're to blame. He thinks he's at fault. Me, I'm in the middle, a place I don't want to be. Look, Barbie, I've been on the phone with you, Dad, or Jason constantly for about an hour. I haven't even managed to get dressed, and I'm hungry. Give me an hour or so to get myself together and call me back. Okay?"

"Okay. And thanks, Katy."

"You're welcome. Bye."

"Bye."

End button. Whew!

A little over an hour later, Barbie called again.

"Your dad is the sweetest, most understanding man I've ever known."

"I take it the two of you kissed and made up."

"We made up. Kissing is verboten."

I laughed. "Among other things."

She snickered. "Yeah, among other things."

Later, while reading Barbie's thoughts over three or four sessions, I pieced together what happened.

Barbie's naughty fantasies that evening had her blood running hot. She'd noticed Dad's eyes on her legs when he opened the passenger door for her, so once in the car, she slowly and surreptitiously raised the hem of her skirt higher and higher, exposing more and more of her legs.

Did Dad look? You bet. Barbie has nice legs. Did he respond? Yep. His trousers tented. Barbie, sensing serious interest, decided to go for it.

"Dr. Owen, I need some advice," Barbie said. "I have a crush on this older man. He's really sexy, and I think he's interested in me, but... well, I think he thinks he's too old for me. Me, I don't think age matters all that much. It's not as if we'll become involved in a committed relationship or anything like that. I'd just like to have sex with him, sex just for the fun of it, no strings attached, and I think he'd like the same. He's not married or in a committed relationship, and I'm currently without a boyfriend. I think it would be really fun and exciting for both of us. Waddaya think? Should I go for it? I mean, let him know how I feel?"

While speaking, she'd unbuckled her seatbelt and twisted in the seat so she faced Dad, and her dress was high on her legs. When he turned to her, she let her legs fall open a little more and hoped he could see her white panties even in the dark interior of the car.

"It rarely hurts to let someone know how you feel, Barbie, but..."

"That's what I thought you'd say," Barbie said, interrupting him. He was looking between her legs, so she pulled her dress up around her waist and spread her legs wide to give him an unobstructed view.

Dad moved his eyes back to the road, and Barbie reached up and peeled off her panties. When he glanced toward her again, she spread the lips of her pussy.

"Would you like to taste me? I'm all wet. Hot. I've been thinking about your mouth on me all evening, Dr. Owen... David."

When he didn't respond, she quickly scooted over next to him and grasped his erection over his trousers. It felt huge to her, and she wanted his cock inside her desperately.

"Ooh, I'm so happy I can excite you, David," She said and squeezed and fondled his hard-on through his pants. She wanted more, though. She wanted to hold it in her hand, but when she started to unbuckle his belt, he reached with his hand and stopped her.

"No, Barbie," he said calmly. "This has to stop. I will not have sex with you. It wouldn't be right.

His voice sounded tentative to Barbie. He certainly didn't sound angry or insistent, and Barbie believed if she pushed him just a little more, he'd overcome his hesitancy and go for it. She took his hand and placed it over her bare cunt.

"See how hot and wet I am. See what you do to me."

She rejoiced when she felt his fingers move over her cunt. One of them even slipped slightly inside her. She emitted a passionate cry and hunched her hips up toward his exploring fingers, and at the same time used her hands to press against his. His finger moved fully inside her.

Suddenly he jerked his hand away.

"No!" he exclaimed. "This has to stop, Barbie." His voice was no longer calm. He sounded angry. "It's not right. I'm old enough to be your father. I am your best friend's father. What would Katy think? Move back over next to the door. Put on your panties, buckle your seatbelt, and act like a lady. Now!" The last word was a shout.

Barbie obeyed, and by the time Dad pulled in front of her house, tears were streaming down her cheeks. She jumped from the car before it came to a complete stop, and ran sobbing into her house. Her mother wanted to know what was wrong, and Barbie gave her a one-word explanation. "Terry!"

Dad's version was slightly different, but not much. To his mind, he was more forceful the first time he tried to put a stop to Barbie's inappropriate behavior, and he left his hand on her pussy without moving it at all because she'd literally surprised him into inaction by her boldness. As soon as he came to his senses, he immediately called a halt to Barbie's attempt at seduction.

A curious result came out of the incident, curious for me at least. Both of their fantasies became more detailed and almost always started by reliving the event, but with more satisfying, fictional endings. I'd wrongly believed they'd stop fantasizing about each other completely.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.