Thoughts, Sensations and Emotions - Cover

Thoughts, Sensations and Emotions

Copyright© 2003 by Ms. Friday

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Katy is gifted. She can read thoughts and feels the sensations and emotions others experience. This novel explores what could happen to a beautiful, romantic girl who exhibits such abilities. Will hearing the thoughts of others make her jaded? A little, perhaps. Will she die if emotionally connected to someone in the pain of death? Not if she can learn to control her gifts. Will Katy maintain her femininity, find love, and come out the winner in a confrontation with a bad guy?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Size   Slow  

Sara sat stunned. Flummoxed was the word that came to my mind. She turned to my father and gazed at him with unconditional admiration.

"You did this for me, a complete stranger? Why?"

We'd just brought her up to date on our war with the Destroyer.

"Not for you, Sara," Dad said. "For your daughter. As you know, I, too, have a daughter, so I couldn't sit placidly on my hands and do nothing. If Katy were under the influence of a man like your ex-husband, I'd move heaven and earth to remove her from harms way." His face twisted into grimace. "However, it appears my rash act has accomplished precisely what I feared. Katy is now in harms way. I'm seriously considering reserving two tickets on the next flight out of Denver to Phoenix."

Sara's adoring expression turned slack and white at my father's comment. She also felt guilty, considered it her fault that I was in jeopardy, but she gathered her courage and squared her shoulders. "I understand. Nevertheless, I thank you. Without your rash action, as you call it, I would still be blissfully ignorant about the vile lengths my ex-husband would go to steal from me. A thief! I can't believe I once loved that man. A common thief." She shook her head in dismay.

"Dad and I will not be taking the next flight to Phoenix," I said.

"Perhaps you should," Jason commented. He, like my father, was worried not only about Sara but also my continued health.

"Whether we leave or stay is my decision, Katy," Dad stated in no uncertain terms.

"Hardly, Daddykins," I said. "I've lived with you for seventeen years. You're forgetting I know you almost as well as you know yourself. You can no more walk away from this battle than you could go out and rob a bank for the fun of it. You're in it to the bloody end, as the Brits would say."

"I will if I can't figure out how to remove you from harms way," he said.

"Fair enough," I said. "Any ideas? Include Sara's safety in your cogitations. Little Donna's, too. It occurs to me that if the Destroyer would go to the extreme of hiring some thugs to murder Sara to hide the fact that he stole her inheritance, he wouldn't be above doing the same to his daughter."

Sara gasped. "He wouldn't! Would he?"

If looks could kill, Jason's angry expression would have done me in.

I shrugged. "It had to be said."

"She's right," Dad stated. "Obviously the Marquis of Queensbury rules just went out the window. Melville won't play fair, so we'll need to take the gloves off, too. Our opening skirmish in the battle will be an extraction, and I'm not talking about teeth." He took Sara's hand in both of his again. "Tomorrow morning, I intend to break the law, big time, as Katy would say. A felony. Kidnapping is a federal offense. Are you game?"

"Hah! Damned straight!" Sara said, her eyes glowing with... power. She looked and felt empowered. She made me proud. I also felt another emotion. That was the moment Sara fell madly in love with my father.

"What about you, Jason?" Dad asked. "Don't answer lightly. If caught, a long prison term would not be out of the question."

"I'm in," he said simply. My college boy made me proud.

"Good. Donna, first, and then we're all getting out of Dodge, in this case, Denver. Katy, wipe the whiteboard clean. We've some planning to do."

Orgasm times four! Was it possible? Jason and I were in one bedroom in the hotel suite. Dad and Sara occupied the other. The distance between the king-sized beds was less than thirty feet, so distance wasn't a deterrent. Timing was the problem. For an orgasm times four to happen, we all had to come at the same time.

I smacked my lips as I removed my mouth from Jason's long one. I needed his help. If he'd abet me in my crime, I believed an orgasm times three was not only possible but also likely, and with a little luck, four orgasms would strike my body simultaneously. Would he understand? Or would he think I'd fallen off the deep end, that I'd become an orgasm freak? Orgasm freak? Closer to the truth than I wanted to ponder.

I explained. He understood and committed his wholehearted cooperation.

"Sexy. Four orgasms at the same time," he remarked. "Can coming too much do you harm?" he asked with tongue in cheek.

"I'll let you know - hopefully. Ah, Jason, you'd figure it out later, so I'll bring it up now. I'll experience my father's orgasm. I've never... do you think what I'll be doing is incestuous?"

He laughed softly. "Uh-huh. Very. Go for it."

I snorted a laugh. "I do, too, think it's incestuous, I mean. I'm really hot, Jason. Lets' take you to the edge and keep you there. We'll do the same with me, and then we'll wait for whatever happens in the other room. When I urge you to come, don't hold back." His thought tickled me. "Go ahead. I don't mind if you pretend I'm Sara. After all, I'm about to actually feel my daddy come in Sara. If you want to come in her, too, who am I to get in your way?"

"Uh-uh. Your choice. You're the love of my life. I'll keep my nasty fantasy in check if it offends you in any way"

I melted. "Go for it, college boy. Be my guest. Fuck your sister in your mind to your heart's content."

I returned my mouth to his throbbing cock. Not much would be required to take him to the edge. His thoughts were deliciously nasty. Suck me, Sara. Yeah, like that. Come here. I want to taste your pretty pussy, too.

I twirled on the bed, like he wanted, and lowered my hot, very wet pussy to his mouth, like he wanted. He wouldn't need to do much to take me to the edge, either.

Oh, Sara, you taste so sweet. Nectar from your dazzling flower. A honey pot.

No, that wasn't Jason's thought. My dad was doing a little thinking, too. We were within thirty feet so I could feel everyone's sensations and emotions, even through walls, but I'd also managed to crack open both bedroom doors earlier. I believed Dad or Jason would notice, but my luck had held.

Lick me, lick me, lick me, you sexy man. Wonderful! I love you, love you, love you.

If you guessed that was Sara thinking, you'd be right.

When I felt my father's mouth leave Sara's pussy, I wondered if he... yep. I felt his hard cock flow effortlessly into Sara's velvety cunt. Wonderful. Her interior membranes gripped and grabbed, quickly taking his entire length. The sensations Dad experienced were fantastic, but they paled compared to Sara's. That gal felt her sensations as powerfully as her emotions.

I moved off Jason.

"They're fucking now. Fuck me, lover. I want to do what they're doing." I heard his silent request. Why not? He was cooperating with me. "Fuck me, little brother. Stick your big one in me and fuck me silly."

I gasped when he entered me. My pussy was doing just as good a job on Jason's cock as Sara's on my dad's, so much so that Jason had to pull out and grip his hard-on forcefully to forestall a climax. A few second's later, he reentered me, and I gasped again.

"Don't move," I whispered. "If you move, you'll come. If you come, I'll come."

"Tell me about it," he rejoined.

"Yeah, like that. Just let it soak."

Dad was getting close. Sara, too. Me, I was on the brink and waiting.

"Fuck me!"

Not a thought. Sara cried out.

"Harder!" Sara exclaimed.

"Can you hear your sister?" I asked Jason.

"Yeah. I'm gonna come. I can't stop it." His jaw was clenched in his effort to stop the climax his body and mind demanded.

"Hold on. Just a few more seconds."

"Now!" Sara screeched. "Come in me now!"

"Yes!" I screamed as I felt Sara's orgasm start. At the same time, I felt what Dad felt when he slammed his length into her cunt. I felt his orgasm gather, compress into a tiny, but incredibly massive force, and then explode outward like the big bang.

Jason reared back and threw his cock into me to the hilt as his orgasm exploded.

All at once, all four of us were screaming and bellowing. Coming, too.

Orgasm times four!

At the peak, when all of our orgasms had nullified our bodies, I gathered everyone's powerful sensations, forced them into one gigantic, rapturous emotion so sublime I soared in a frothing sea of bliss, completely oblivious to any other existence.

I didn't return.

I passed out.

Orgasm times four does that to you.

We sat in a cargo van and waited. Dad's P.I. firm provided the van, and an hour ago, Jason changed license plates with another van in a parking lot nearby. We waited in the van for Donna to be dropped off at a day school the Destroyer used to get the little girl out of his hair.

It was hot in the stuffy van, but no one paid much attention to the heat. I reflected that it was a good thing we weren't in Phoenix. We'd be overcome by the extreme Arizona heat and be fainting by now.

My father glanced toward me. He was seriously pissed. He'd wanted me to wait at the airport so I couldn't be included as an accomplice in the pending crime. I refused. If he were willing to place himself in jeopardy by breaking the law, I could do no less.

"There she is," Sara exclaimed excitedly.

"Stay calm, Sara," Dad said. "Who is the man she's with?"

Sara shrugged. "I don't know, but Gary keeps a bunch of minions and toadies around him. Yes men, one and all."

The man pushed the little girl gently toward the school, turned and started to walk back to a white sedan parked at the curb.

"Come on," Dad mumbled, encouraging, willing the man to hurry. "Do it. Drive off before Donna enters the school."

We waited. Finally the large man opened the passenger door to the sedan and stepped inside.

When the car started to pull away, Sara could wait no longer. She opened the door to the van and hit the ground running. "Donna! Donna!"

The little girl turned to the sound of her name. When she recognized her mother, she turned and ran toward her. "Mommy! Mommy!"

"Fuck," Dad huffed. "The driver saw Sara." Dad pulled the van forward to shorten the distance Sara would need to move. At the same time, Jason opened the side-panel door.

Sara gathered her daughter into her arms and didn't hesitate. She turned and ran toward the van. After setting Donna down on the floor of the vehicle, she hopped in herself.

Jason slammed the side door shut. "Go!" he shouted.

The white sedan had stopped and was backing up. Dad mashed the gas pedal. Tires squealed as he turned the van away from the curb and careened down the tree-lined street. Fortunately, the sedan would need to turn one hundred eighty degrees to follow us. Dad turned left, and then made an immediate right. Part of our planning had been the escape route. A few minutes later, we were on the freeway that would take us to the airport, not the main terminals, though. Dad's detective agency had arranged a charter flight for us. They'd also agreed to make sure the van couldn't be traced.

I looked back and sighed with relief. No white sedan in sight.

Sara was on her knees holding the little girl in her arms. Both were weeping, but they were crying happy tears. I felt good. We'd just committed a serious crime, but I didn't care. We might've broken the law, but we'd done the right thing. Right was on our side. Fuck the law.

An hour later we were flying over the Rocky Mountains. They were indeed majestic. Awesome, really. The bumps called mountains around Phoenix couldn't compare.

Sara and Donna were still clinging to each other.

"Would you like to meet my friends?" Sara asked the little girl.

"Uh-huh," Donna said.

"This is Katy. She's seventeen years old. She's also very lucky. She can read minds."

A look of disbelief crossed the little girl's face. Cute. I could see her mother in many of her features, and like her mother, she was going to be a beauty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.