Letters of Lovers - Cover

Letters of Lovers

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This series is something I have been urged to create by several people who read my other stories.<br> The letters cited throughout this series are all real, and all actually sent between myself and other on line lovers. All of them erotic. I have not edited any part of the letters from the different women, and all of my responses are actual. So, with these things in mind, I hope that those reading and like to send EROTIC emails to others might get some ideas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

FROM CHEYENNE:
TO: TOM

I wish you were my neighbor too. Here is part two as I see it. But I like yours too... MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I'm so wet right now.

Cheyenne

"One good turn deserves another," you say after catching your breath. "What did you have in mind?" I ask with a smile... Kneeling before me, you unfasten my jean shorts and slide them down my smooth legs revealing satin pink panties. You can see how wet I am already by the wet mark on them and you smile. Sliding them down my legs and off, you lick the inside of my thigh. I moan and spread my legs wider, allowing you full access to my delicious pussy. Your tongue flicks out, tasting me, teasing me. I moan again and you lap at me like a dog, teasing my sensitive pussy lips. "You're so wet, Cheyenne," you groan against my pussy. Your tongue flicks my clit and I cry out, "Yes! Lick my cunt! I'm going to cream on your face!" Needing no further encouragement you dive in, your tongue probing me deep as I thrust up to meet your tongue. After only a few minutes of a tongue bath I feel my insides quiver and know I am close. You grab my tits as your tongue lashes at me and I cry out, "I'm cumming! God, here it comes!" My hips jerk as the first wave hits me and your surprised but pleased when I actually cum a lot. Lapping me up, you moan against me. When you look up at me your face is soaked and I giggle. You kiss me and I taste myself on your lips. Yum! Your so very hard now after hearing me cum. "I have to fuck you, Cheyenne!" Without waiting for a reply you put the tip of your cock at the entrance to my pussy and shove it in with a grunt. "Oh god, you're tight!" you cry out with each thrust. "Like a fucking virgin!" I moan with each thrust as you fuck me harder and deeper each time. You know you can't last in a pussy this tight and you feel your balls tighten. "Oh god, I'm gonna blow!"

"Cum baby, cum inside me!" You grunt and thrust hard, spewing your seed deep in my cunt. I love feeling you shooting inside me!

"Oh yeah!" you cry out, thrusting more and more with each shot of cum coating my walls. At last you pull out of me, exhausted.

I'm playing with my soaked pussy, mixing our juices. "God, what's next?" you say and I only smile.


FROM TOM:

"Damn, I guess we're both a couple of sex maniacs, Chey!"

Now, the next day, I am laying on the couch just trying to rest. All this stuff spinning through my head.

After about an hour, I wake because of some noise. I open my blinkers, and there you are sitting on a chair across from me, and your sister in another chair. Both of you have a beer. We wondered how long you would stay unconscious, you say.

For a minute, its hard for me to tell which is which, between you.

But, since you were talking, I figured I had it right. I stand up and excuse myself to get a beer and take a piss. You ask if you can hold it for me, but I say its not THAT heavy.

When I come back, you are sitting on the couch now, and I plop down near you, still a little drowsy.

"Why don't you start a fire," you say. I think its a good idea. I am amazed how identical you and your sister are. The fire is starting to go nice, and I sit back down near you. Your sister is staying kind of quiet and I ask if she can speak... I sure fucking can, she says, drinking more of her beer.

She's wearing a powder blue sweater that makes her nipples stand out. I noticed this little detail when she did the girl thing of straightening her clothes. Also letting me know the fact that she's not wearing a bra either.

You start telling her about what happened at the bar, the night before, and I can see that she is interested. She's asking what the guy YOU gave the blowjob to, looked like? And how I could fuck another girl with my sister being in the very next stall???? You're lucky a cop didn't walk in the fucking place, she says.

Now I have to go over and arrange the logs, and you say that you will be back in a few minutes. Leaving your sister there. I am bent down, putting another log in the stack, and when I go to turn around, your sister is right there, standing over me. Uh Oh!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.