Fall From Grace - Cover

Fall From Grace

Copyright© 2003 by Quatro Gnome

Chapter 1: Miranda's Mission

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Miranda's Mission - Prequel to In The Hands of Time

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   BDSM   Torture  

"I want this man turned. He is a well known man of Peace. You know my ideals if it gets me his soul then it is okay to do. If you come in contact with an angel either corrupt him or destroy him! If you fail to do that, you at least better have finished your mission or you will have wished that you had been destroyed." The opposing figure smiled down at her she had never failed a mission and usually came back with the head of any angel that had tried to interfere.

"May I take anyone I wish with me?" A smile appears on her face at just the thought. A frown creases the dark one's brow.

"Yes, yes you may take Damien with you. Now go. Get it done before you arouse my anger." In a crackle of emerald flame she disappears.

"Damian I have another Job feel like helping out?" She appears before him completely naked emitting enough pheromones to choke a normal creature. "Please baby, You know how well we work together." Walking up to him she runs her fingers down his arm and pulls his hand to her dripping Pussy. "Doesn't the thought of having this again make you want to do anything you want to... I mean for me?"

She slips his fingers over her lips and he slides two of his fingers inside her. Damian slowly shifts as she falls backward against the wall. Soon it is his dick that is sliding in and out of her dripping pussy. Her hands roamed his body as he pounded into her faster than the eye could follow. His mouth finds it's way to her nipples sucking hard on each one until she lets out a little squeal.

"I'm the leader on this one bitch. You obey ME, or I stop this right now. He pulls out of her slowly showing he will make good on his promise. He only smiles as she starts to try and reach for her pussy, but he quickly grabs her arms pinning them above her head.

"Anything just give to me, please?" She squeals again as he pounds himself back into her pussy thrusting her hard against her desk as he starts mashing her tits against her chest building up speed before blowing his load into her. She screams in orgasm as he falls on top of her spent entirely. She looks up at his demonic face and starts to laugh hysterically "Some leader, he forces his way in, blows his load, gets out, and falls asleep. I would be yours to command, but you're asleep. Stupid ass!"

She carries him over to a table and straps him down. laughing as she starts the paper pendulum above his genitalia swinging ever lower. "Wakey, wakey sweetheart it is time to see what happens to the leader when they fall asleep on the job. Don't even try to slip out of the bonds by shape shifting, you know as well as I do that they are made so you can't. Now take your punishment like a demon." He squirms and bucks against the restraints hoping he can break them, but knowing full well he couldn't.

"Let me out of these, Bitch! That is an Order. I want out of these now!" She simply chuckles and stops the pendulum's arc and pulls it down several inches closer to him and starts it swinging again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.