Crossroads - Cover

Crossroads

Copyright© 2003 by Quatro Gnome

Chapter 5: Terra Dos

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Terra Dos - Vincent has to face his asshole dad, watch his mom be stepped on. All the while dealing with the fact that everyone thinks he's crazy. The good news is he's not, the bad news is he is the next victim of the family curse. The same curse that caused his Grandfather to be locked in an asylum since before he was born. It also causes him to get lost, but maybe he will find peace in that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Violence   Transformation  

TO: Edward Jacobs Head of Patient Care
FROM: Eric Stevens

It has come to my attention that Vincent Hemlock has been assigned a dosage of Diphenhydramine that in less than a month could begin to cause hallucinogenic episodes. It has been prescribed for 2 weeks now. I am the secondary psychologist but have just been informed of the prescription Understandably it may have been assigned for the appropriate reason. The dosage itself is ludicrously high. I should also mention that it is injected directly into his muscle mass and not taken orally. Please respond immediately. I would like a full inquiry of Dr. Kurier's patients and their prescribed care.


"Young sir do you know where I am?" The young cat girl was looking around the padded walls and the skimp bed. Her golden furry tail swishing around the sheer sundress she was wearing that was one shade deeper than her fur. "I was on my way to the home of the man I was betrothed to. I was told he was quite wealthy and lived rather far away. I never thought he would look so strange though. Where is your tail? What is the funny clothes you are wearing?"

"I am sorry ma'am but I do not know where your betrothed is, but I do know that you can go back there if you want. I am fine here. I have the words in my head to keep me company. I don't have a tail and my clothes are standard issue here. I am dressed like every other prisoner here." Vincent smiles up at her but it fades quickly after he remembers that he is still inside the walls.

"You look sad. Why are you a prisoner in here? Do you want someone to talk to?" Vincent looks up at the little Cat Girl that was trying to find out what was wrong with him, trying to cheer him up.

" My father locked me up in here and kept me from my grandfather because he hated him. I watched my mom subjugated to practically the status of a slave. I grew up watching her act happy when he was around and cry when he wasn't because she loved him so much she could justify the crap in her mind. I had to mind myself when he was around but he could never push me like he pushed her and so he locked me up. I was even a prisoner in that house always trying to bend me to his will. I wouldn't let him do that I even tried to stop my mom from bending but it didn't work. I just watched her wither from the person that I knew growing up. It just made me so angry. I kinda stewed in it."

The girl showed a feline grace that should have been obvious seeing she was a cat, but the obvious wasn't always so easy for him to see in here. She launched herself at him and quickly kissed him before he could react. He sat there stunned as she rubbed herself close to him so she cuddled next to him. His arm slowly wrapped around her and she purred in contentment.

"What is wrong kitten?" he looks at her knowing tears have formed in her haunting amber eyes.

You treat me as a person. Even at home I was looked at like something that could be sold to further them in society... My father sold me not because of love but so he could make more money and become a higher rank himself. He is happy now though so I should be too. My mother doesn't want to see me cry so she just turned her back to the whole situation. I have never felt so alone as when they told me they had sold me to the highest bidder.

"it'll be alright kitten. I'm not sure you can go back to where you came from but you will have to leave here soon I can feel it."

"But kind sir..."

"My name is Vincent. Now go home to happiness little kitten" he whispers as she fades away.

"I was just trying to get to know you Vincent. I hope you can find your way home too. Thank you."

Your not going back home..." Vincent passes out and she is gone. Her to a new world and him to dreams that she now exists in.


"Where am I?" she looks around to a place that looked familiar to her.

My daughter I am so sorry we sold you off like that thank the gods you have come back to us after we sent the money back to your suitor we received word that you had never arrived. Once we heard that we knew we had done something truly wrong we love you, and we are very sorry we hurt you. Can you ever forgive us?" No words were spoken but Kitten jumped into her mother's arms rubbing her head into her mother's soft fear messing it with her tears of joy.


TO: Eric Stevens
FROM: Edward Jacobs Head of Patient Care

It has been a month since the prescribed medicine was originally prescribed and to date the prescribed medicine has yet to cause the problems you have been worried about. It is my believe that you are jumping at shadows. As per your request I have looked at and reviewed your proposal as to an inquiry into his methodology and found nothing lacking. His prescriptions and his patent care have all been found satisfactory. As his ability is no longer in Question and his patients are taken care of properly I feel this should be the last of this we will discuss. Thank you for your concern but the issue has been addressed.

Edward Jacobs

Head of patient Care

Of all the things I've lost I miss my Mind the most.

-- Ozzy Osbourne

"Is that satisfactory Morty?" Edward turns to face his old friend.

'That will do just fine but I think that you need to take it one step further and say you are going to ease his concern by allowing him to have private sessions with the patient. He will get off of both of our backs if you do that. Plus everything he says has to be kept confidential so what is it we have to worry about. Besides the kid is fucking crazy and dangerous to society. He needs so much help it is unreal. I mean the stupid bastard actually believes he goes to alternate worlds.

He HAS to be here it is for everyone's safety I mean seriously what if he goes to one of those worlds and brings back a deadly disease. He could bring the downfall of the whole human race. " The smile cracks across both of their faces and laughter fills the office.

"You really are an asshole you know that Morty?"

"Yeah but somebody has to do it. Why not me?"


The dreams have become more frequent as he slips in and out of consciousness wondering if what he sees is real or not. The visitors come and go as he slips further into his hallucinogenic haze. But then comes the day that he cannot escape his visitor just by wishing them away.

"Child I have come for your soul." the sound rumbles from above his head but Vincent doesn't even bother to look up.

"Go fuck yourself and leave me alone."

"Child you do not know what you tempt." His Eyes drift up as he looks at the figure towering over him. the rows of teeth jut out of the broken flesh of his lips and the scales glimmer in the light as he looks down The demons breath tears through the air as it claws its way to Vincent's cold neck raising the hair there and staining the air with the smell of rotten flesh.

"I said go fuck yourself! Get the hell out of here! I don't want you here! Now get your ass back to the whatever B movie you crawled out of!" The demon's eyes flutter once almost impressed by the sheer foolishness of the statement of a whelp who won't even get up off the floor to issue his commands. He raised his clawed fingers and Vincent's form raises to the standing position. Vincent's eyes raise to the demon's.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.