Crossroads - Cover

Crossroads

Copyright© 2003 by Quatro Gnome

Chapter 4: The Final Blow

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Final Blow - Vincent has to face his asshole dad, watch his mom be stepped on. All the while dealing with the fact that everyone thinks he's crazy. The good news is he's not, the bad news is he is the next victim of the family curse. The same curse that caused his Grandfather to be locked in an asylum since before he was born. It also causes him to get lost, but maybe he will find peace in that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Violence   Transformation  

"Listen, Mortimer. I don't care if you did hate his Grandfather. I don't care if he acts hostile toward you. I would be more worried about the boy if he actually was able to stomach your stupidity. All I see on these tapes you have been showing me is a patient being defensive and you being true to form as you always are, a professional asshole. I most certainly do not condone your decision to commit him." Dr. Stephens just shakes his head at his former student.

"YOU'VE SEEN THE TAPES. HE is rude, he's downright obnoxious. He's smug, he's rude, he's..."

"SHUT... UP! I'm sorry Mortimer, but if you think for just one damned second that I am going to agree that this patient, that Vincent does not have the right to be defensive when his shrink is being a dickhead then you need to have your head examined... or shot off. I'm sure you have a few patients that would like to pill the trigger but i assure you that Vincent is not one of those patients." Mortimer's mouth slowly opens and closes as he is struck dumb by the sheer force of Dr. Stephens' words.

"Look Eric, he openly threatened me. How am I as a doctor not supposed to be defensive around HIM."

"Come on, Mortimer! He made a play on your name. A rather witty one at that. Like the boy said have a sense of humor for god sake. Maybe you can laugh enough to shake your head out of your ass. Actually enjoy a good joke once in a while Though not positive I am pretty sure you are a human. Act like one. Go ahead and Laugh. I promise that your face won't crack." Morty's face smirk beamed disgust at but the real hatred was in his reply.

"Watch the last fucking tape, that little bastard was throwing shit at me."

"Alright I will watch the tape, but answer one question for me."

"What is it?"

"Did he at least hit you with anything when he was throwing stuff at you?"

"No I managed to dodge just about everything that he could throw at me."

"That's too bad I would have liked to seen you take a few lumps. It would have been like watching the tapes of the guy getting hit in the nuts. Funny as hell as long as it isn't happening to you." Eric gets up to cue the tape but Morty has it in and cued up before he can get the chance.

"Can the fucking sarcasm and watch the damn tape. Alright?"


"Listen to me you cock sucker I am tired of listening to you tell me that I need to suppress my anger. That is the damn reason I am here isn't it? I have a lot of rage bottled up and you thought it would be a good idea for you to try and work it out of my system. No wait I know what it was. You can't take a fucking joke. You don't listen when I actually try to open up to you. Do you know how it feels to try and open up to someone that told you in a session that you were lying?? NO!! You know why?? Because you are a shitty irresponsible hypocritical shrink that couldn't find your ass if you had a map and hired guide" Vincent gets up and flings the bust of Freud at the doctor he has come to hate almost as much as his father. "Fuck you, you cock sucker. He begins to throw as many things as he can get his hands on the doctor doing a good job of dodging them for the most part until Vincent's hands find his throat. Vincent picks him up and flings him across the room.


"I think that is enough of that. Do you see what I mean? He is insane. He has to be committed." Morty looks on as he sees the tides turning in Eric's eyes.

"I won't agree to this. I will tell you this though. We will talk to the family. If they think it is the best solution I will sign the forms. Will that work for you?"

"That's fine Eric. That arrangement will work just fine for me. Let's go ahead and see if we can't talk to them in a more private setting. I will make the call and see you downstairs." A few minutes after Eric leaves the room Mortimer picks up the remote.


"If you ever say anything like that about my mother again I will kill you is that understood you worthless piece of shit? I will kill you if you ever call her that again." Vincent flings him into his chair and rips open the door as he storms out. The secretary rushes in to the mess and see the doctor still shaking in his chair.

"Are you alright doctor?"

"Hold on my dear I just need to shut something off. Damn the little bastard broke the button. Oh well. Yeah I am fine and he is just where I want him. The little bastard is going to get to visit his grandpa real soon."

"He's that bad doc?"

"Well, look at my office. What do you think?"

"Yeah I guess so. Doc if I may ask what did you say to get him to do this."

"Nothing really, nurse. I just told him the truth about his mother."

"Which is?"

"She's a filthy slut that would do anything you ask in front of her husband, no less. I told him that she was a bigger whore than any other woman I had ever met including my ex wife.I also told him that she was worthless. The only reason she doesn't work is because she is too stupid to find a job that she can handle other than being a mother."

"Well then I think I should call him back in here and let him finish what he started you inconsiderate prick! By the way your 2 o'clock is here want me to have them wait while you clean up?"

"yes. Please."


"Finally!" he hears the gentle voice of Vincent's Mom and hopes it isn't a machine "Misses Hemlock me and Doctor Stevens are going to be paying you a visit in a few minutes. I am afraid there is something that I... I mean we are going to have to discuss with you. Is now a good time?" I have an opening and would really like to get this over with."

"I supposed it would be alright. just come on over. We can talk about it when you get here. How long will it take you to get here by the way?"

"Well if traffic is good we can be there by about three thirty, maybe quarter to four."

"No that should be fine I will see you then. I just have to clean up a little before you get here."

"Alright we will see you then." Morty heads down the stairs and gets into Doctor Stevens car. "Let's go Eric We only have twenty minutes to get there."

"What do you mean we Mortimer"

"Well I was going to fill up your tank out of Petty cash and write it off as a business expense. I mean you got to go right back past my office anyways to go home. It works out for us both that way."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.