In the Hands of Time - Cover

In the Hands of Time

Copyright© 2003 by Quatro Gnome

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I lost my g/f found out i have the ability to fuck with time. My mom is a carbon copy sex demon and I have had a great day thanks for asking.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son  

"I knew that there would be a way to corrupt the angel buried in your soul. I never thought it would be that easy though. I had hoped there would have been enough human in her to keep her around as a pet. Everyone needs a bitch that when they come home she looks into her master's eyes and lays her head in his lap, but only if the whore can remember to bring me my slippers." He stood over Jon gloating.

"You bastard how dare you talk about her like that!" His mind has betrayed him and the World is no longer open to the eyes he has looked through his entire life. He was screaming to the darkness, not sure if his tormentor was there anymore, not even sure he still was. He couldn't remember ever being behind bars. It made his skin crawl. ven though he couldn't see them the bars radiated a cold death. The odd sensations he would get when his fingers slipped through the "bars" and the ooze would coat his body snaking its way over his flesh and once he would wiggle free the cage would spread out of the ooze and be that much smaller.

"Aaaaah is the little momma's boy going to cry? Do you want to run to your mommy? YOU can't you little bastard, you KILLED her! You struck out with that holy little light of yours and ripped the flesh from her bones." The voice moved closer and closer until it sat in his ear taunting him in vile whispers. "You truly are pathetic aren't you? You don't know even where the fuck you are, do you?"

"Just leave me alone. She's not dead and you are not going to convince me otherwise." John despite his words fell to his knees the weight of what he had done sinking in on him.

"Say that you belong to me. I can make the pain go away. Your world will be filled with pleasures like you will never have dreamed. I can convince Lynn to do things to you that you could never get her to do otherwise and love every second." The light began to burst in laser tight beams tearing small holes in the cage that would bend in further after each hit.

"You will leave her ALONE!!" The light shatters the cage the pieces tinkling to the ground like broken glass and slowly taking shape.

"So you have finally figured out that you can call the light." the ooze slowly takes on a human form and the sound begins to creak out of the molten blackness "Took you long enough." a head forms and stares back into his eyes.

"What are you supposed to be me? What kind of idiot are you? I'm me. There is only one. I'm ME." The solemn face looks at John waiting for his tired rant to end.

Actually In this place there are two of us even if that idea hurts your little brain. In HERE" the obsidian ooze has hardened into a replica of john and slowly takes color in as he waves his hand to show the entire area. "We both exist. We both have power and I am the stronger one. Welcome to my Realm. Welcome to Shade's Demon eyes. Or as you would call it your Mindscape, I personally like my name for it better."

"That's it! I want you gone. I swear when I get control again, You are going to FUCKING REGRET THIS."

"I see... I'm so scared the little man is going to make me regret this. Who are you kidding? Without us you have no chance of using your powers. Hell, you couldn't even summon a fireball if your life depended on it. Must I remind you idle threats only scare idle minds? Let me assure you I have no such problem. "

"pallo di Fuoco." the lick of flames leapt from his hand sputtering out before even warming his fingers. Shade's eyebrow raises in almost amusement.

"We are the child of two of the most powerful creatures in existence and you honestly think that that would at least have picked up a little bit before going out. I thought you actually had a good trick up your sleeve. I thought you had a decent power, but all you do is party tricks. Have a nice day."

"PALLO DI FUOCO!" The flames erupt from his fingertips as the demon waves his hands and John blinks, when his eyes open a fraction of a second later Shade is gone, and the flame is streaking back at him. "What the Hell?" He jumps out of the way a section of his hair still smoldering red and glowing. "So it looks like you do have some balls after all. Kinda slow though I would have dodge that fireball and still had time to kick you in the ass before it would have gotten anywhere near me. Now why could you have these powers. IT is obvious I don't have them. Shame, really that fireball trick would be great for shooting at cans on a fence." Shade walks off a smirk parting his lips. The demon disappears into the floor leaving John there in the darkness angry at himself and thinking of ways to hurt Shade. "We are in control now Jonny just relax and we can work this out or I can slam you back in to the cage and watch you whimper some more and this time your light won't save you. I promise.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.