In the Hands of Time - Cover

In the Hands of Time

Copyright© 2003 by Quatro Gnome

Chapter 3: Shadows Falling

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Shadows Falling - I lost my g/f found out i have the ability to fuck with time. My mom is a carbon copy sex demon and I have had a great day thanks for asking.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son  

Jon could feel that floating feeling he felt the last time he saw Lynn. He was in the Dreamscape again, but the darkness he saw around him wasn't here before. The darkness snaked around his body whispering to him.

"What are you doing in my dreamscape? Why can't I banish you? What do you want?" the beads of sweat form on his brow, the darkness moves in closer, nad Jon's stomach begins to sour as he is boxed in. His fear of enclosed areas takes hold and he lashes out with all his might at the dark serpent. He feels the darkness squeeze the light from him and a chill runs the length of his spine while the darkness shudders with laughter.

Can you feel your power growing inside you again? We are a part of you, Jon. We have been given back to you. Embrace us and we will lead you to Lynn. WE have the power to take you to her now. Embrace us Jon and we can give you all the power you will ever need. WE could do anything. Even bring your parents back to you. They left you here because they didn't want you there. YOU weren't needed and you know that inside, don't you?

"My parents left me here for my safety. You can't bring back my parents, it wouldn't be safe for anyone. They are needed on the other side. I don't care how much I miss them they have to stay there. YOu don't have the power to get me there anyways. Lynn told me that no one but me has the power. Why should I trust you?" Jon tries desperately to remember how to freeze time but fails more horribly each time.

Do you want to see them now? WE can take you there. WE can lead you to your parents. Just let us guide your powers to their peak and we shall take you to your parents.

"No. I won't believe that Lynn would lie to me. You can't take me to my parents and you know it. I won't believe your damn lies. Why should I trust you? Who are you?"

You are not ready for the answers you seek or you would already know. WHy must you ask so many questions. Who are you? why are you in my mindscape? why can't I freeze you? IF it wasn't for the fact that this is YOUR dreamscape I would beat you for being a whiny little BITCH. The shadows slowly swirled in front of his eyes shifting pulsating with luaghter as he takes one form then another. It slowly shifts to the form of his father but fades away.

You are not ready to see our true form, but you have seen part of our root. We will guide your powers one way or another Jon. You should just let us in. trust us You will not regret it. WE can get Lynn back for you and your parents jsut say you want us to guide you.

"I am getting tired of this shit! I AM NOT a whiny Bitch! This is my mind! Show yourself. right. the. fuck. NOW!" The light burst form his skin burning the dark, stealing away the shadows. Left there in its place was a sight that Jon wasn't prepared for, much less one he would admit to.

WE are a part of you. Are you ready to face us? Can you see the world the same without us? I will see the world the same without you. You have one chance to see. You may accept us and join your parents now or we can go our separate ways and you can do it on your own. Make your decision.

"I want you gone! Out of my head, and out of this dreamscape, BE GONE."

We will have our say, jonny.We won't be gone forever.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.