In the Hands of Time - Cover

In the Hands of Time

Copyright© 2003 by Quatro Gnome

Chapter 2: Class is in Session

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Class is in Session - I lost my g/f found out i have the ability to fuck with time. My mom is a carbon copy sex demon and I have had a great day thanks for asking.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son  

Mom had finally strolled in finally around eleven o' clock slamming the door. It turned out that her boss had scheduled another business dinner but once again told her to come an hour late so he could hit on her and still get the business discussed. IT always worked out that she would get there and they would eat. But before they were done, happy hour would start and he would damn near drown her in booze. I never understood how she could drink so much and still be coherent. Never once thought that it was because she was a magical construct.

She had worn a black dress that was cut just below the knee and slit up the side stopping at just below the hip. She had done her hair so that it had a sheen to it that caught your eye before you even saw her face. Her body was stunning but even if you only saw her face you would fall in love. She had hazel eyes and a smile to die for. She was about 5'8" but when she wore the high heels that made her legs look the best she was about 5'10"with her toe nails painted a dark red that stood out against the high sheen of the rest of the black high heels.

The few people who got past her feet or below her neck would notice that her breasts were firm and just big enough for to fill up the palm of your hand. Filling in an almost perfect picture. I had never looked at her in that way but knowing that she wasn't really my mom opened up a whole new view to me and while it took a little while to get rid of the old way of thinking, once it was gone it was gone for good. She now was little more than eye candy for me and I would have to see what I could do about making her even more. She had walked in and sat down in the chair., the frustration clear on her face.

"Well how did it go?" She looked at me funny every time I Used my best Tell me everything voice "Come on was it as bad as last time was it?" I start rubbing her shoulders the usual routine after a shitty night with her boss and she relaxes as she tells me how bad it was.

"It was a complete and total failure. He will probably use my ideas but take all the credit for them. Then every chance he would get he would put his hands all over me. I wouldn't mind it so much if he would act like he respected me but he can't even do that. He just acts like I'm just another ditz that he can have his way with before firing. I swear he ain't bad looking but he is a total ass. He treats me Like I'm not even a real person. Like I am just something put here for his pleasure."

"He's an ass mom. You know that but I mean you aren't real are you? I mean aren't my mom and dad in the Sire's Realm fighting. You were just a guardian spell to watch over me right?" I stopped rubbing her shoulders and had started on her feet before I looked her in the eyes and fired that destructive question at her. She didn't answer for what seemed liked forever and I felt her go completely tense again. I wondered if I froze her in place by accident but she finally answered and there were tears in her eyes.

"I am as much your mother as she is. She created me as a mirror image of her. I am a soul spun phantom aspect of the stuff she was. Everything she was at the time of my creation, I am. I am your mother but I will never be her. I can tap power like she could, I could even show you a little bit, but I have few demonic powers and I have all her demonic habits. I have fought to hide them and have even succeeded in subduing them and lived as a mother to you and as a normal person. I never wanted to be anything more, or for you to have to know."

"I'm sorry mom I didn't know you felt that way. I ruined it now haven't I?

"No you didn't ruin it sweetheart I will just have to remember that you know now."

"I just knew that you were a construct because of Lynn and her folks leaving for the Sire's Realm to fight whatever it is that is causing all the trouble. I never meant to hurt you it just bothered me that my life was a lie. And what do you mean demonic traits?"

"Your life wasn't a lie. You are still you and I am still your mother if only in part. Your mother was a demon. A Succubus to be exact except she was did something no demon was supposed to do fall in love with someone. An angel to make things worse. Not to mention the fact that you are probably the children of destiny"

" I know I heard about the prophecy. Lynn told me about it in her letter. What in the hell is a succubus?"

"Easiest way to describe it is a sex demon. She seduced men, and sometimes even women, to the side of Evil, but then we met your father and his angelic light caused her to fall in love and fight her urges for sex. That is why I am not a sex fiend even though I could be if I wanted to be. I more often than not have to fight off the urge to be with you because of your angelic light and demonic charm are a hard combination to resist. Haven't you noticed you have never had a problem getting girls to go out with you?"

It is really hard to look at you when I am just getting home after nights like tonight because my demonic nature makes me horny as hell when men hit on me. My boss destroys my walls sometimes and I start acting like I will do what he wants but I back away as fast as I can. I give myself time to get it back under control, taking a trip to the lady's room has saved me I don't know how many times. "

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My own "mother" saying she said I had turned her on every time I rubbed her shoulders and feet. I started to rub them again but she pulls away and runs to her room locking the door behind her. She didn't come out the next day or the day after but she was out by time to go to work Monday. She never once looked me in the eyes as we drove to school, except when she looked at her watch and screamed a few obscenities because we were running late. I told her I wanted to try something for her but she would owe me a favor to be named later. She agreed but not before I made her swear after all she was a copy of a demon even if that demon was my mother.

"I want to try and slow down time. It is my power. I need to practice it if I will ever meet my real mom again much less meet my dad or see my girlfriend ever again." I picture time stretching like taffy as we drive and the world starts moving in slow motion around us. We zoomed past everything else and we arrived in front of school twenty minutes earlier than we normally do. " Umm is there something I can call you other than mom it seems kinda weird now." She looks at him the sadness in her eyes overflowing as the tears start but she just wipes them away.

"You can call me Sharon. It was your mother's middle name so I guess it is now what you can call your guardian." She started to pull away but I waved her down, before she could get out of view. She pulled around and asked me what I wanted, her look screaming you know i have to hurry if I am going to get to work on time.

I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips blushing as I realized she turned her head at the last second.

"Mom don't you think it is a little public to be doing stuff like that? By the way you are still mom to me. Sorry about the whole thing. I never meant to hurt you. I do love you. I'm so sorry about this stuff can you forgive me?"

"Already forgiven. You are mine after all. Any ways thank you for giving us the little head start otherwise I would have been late for work today. I really don't need to give him a reason to bitch at me since I blew him off so bad Friday night."

"I hope it goes well enough for you. I have to go to class though. See you later, mom." I wave goodbye and head off to class getting there with a good fifteen minutes to spare and read the next chapter, chapter 5, in the psych book before anyone else could show up and distract me. I was about two thirds the way through the sixth chapter of the book when the teacher showed up and started yelling at me for being in his class before I should have been. I figured he would be happy that I was in class on time two days in a row. Should have just came in with seconds to spare that way he would have to start class and not bitch at me like he seemed to enjoy doing. The class went by slowly but it gave me plenty of time to think of ways I could use my powers. I just had to figure out how to get it done. I kept thinking back to what Lynn had said.

I would get even more powers to open up but under no circumstances was I to try and use them. Then why was mom willing to teach me? She knew about the prophecy, hell it almost looked like she swelled with pride when she said that I was one of the children of Destiny. She may not be my mother but I loved her more than life itself. She is my mom if nothing else and I will trust her when she says she can teach me to tap the power. Wasn't that what the prophecy said anyways trust her if the love is true she may be the salvation?

I got through class and the rest of the day but my mind never did leave the question of should I try my powers? Should I trust the woman who raised me or the girl who I have loved forever? I decided to say screw it and try and at least ask mom what I could do. That way I can make a better decision. I stretched time again this time speeding everything up around me but really all I did was slow myself down and watched as time literally flew by. I sometimes just wish I could get out of it all together but I have no way to visualize it. It makes it hard to do something if I can't visualize it.

I always saw time as something malleable like taffy or silly putty then there was the time as the river too, but how do I make it so I can step out of it. IT was weird seeing everything around me moving so fast knowing I was the reason why. I finally got home around six. "Guess time was moving five times faster than me. Mom I'm home! Are you here?"

I looked around for a note when she didn't say anything but I couldn't find one so I checked her room and found her door locked again. "Damn it mom! can't you get out here I need to talk to you" I thought i had only thought it but She came out at the same time so she must have heard me right?

"You really shouldn't put so much anger behind your thoughts It felt like you were screaming at the top of your lungs."

"What do you mean? You can hear my thoughts?" She smiles and nods slowly still trying to clear the echo from her mind. " Do you listen all the time or only when I am thinking about you?"

"I can hear you all the time but up until you told me you knew I had shut off that part of me. IT feels good to not have to have my mind empty. You know what shocks me the most though among everything else? The fact that you fantasized about what I was doing the entire time I was locked in my room reopening myself to what it once was. Yet you never once tried to open the door after the first time. IF you had you would have realized it was open to you. IT won't ever be locked again I can promise you that."

I could feel the urge behind those words and I honestly couldn't say I would turn it down, but it would certainly be weird at first. I mean she isn't my mom, but she is, isn't she? The argument raged on in my head for what seemed forever and I kind of just closed my eyes to the world and drifted off to sleep sitting right there on the couch listening to her talk. I woke up a few minutes later walking towards the door to her room. I never was able to pull off sleepwalking. Every time someone would look at me while I was sleepwalking I would wake up. This time was no different except I kept walking toward her and her bedroom.

"Mom what is going on?" I tried to slow down time but I couldn't get the image in my head to form. I kept fighting as I watched myself undress and walk to her as she called out to me. I finally won the fight but not before I was fully naked and screaming STOP as loud as I dared. Then I felt the surge hit, everything froze again but this time it didn't hurt and I could feel the blood pulse through my body like waves of fire, every part of me feels the flick of the flame. As I look at her I notice she was just wearing a simple pink tshirt and bikini bottoms. She is fidgeting slowly even though she is supposed to be frozen along with every thing else. "Wait a minute. What the hell are you doing? I didn't let you move. Why the hell are you moving?" "Can I let other things move while everything else is frozen?" he thought to himself deciding to find out. Picturing in his head a leaf floating over the river but nothing happened. "well there goes the picture the leaf as mom idea. OH well what if I picture her then?" Again nothing happened. Damn it just unfreeze. That's all I want." "Unfreeze!!" HE had screamed it and didn't notice until she fell to the floor. He apparently caught her in the middle of a fidget that threw her off balance.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.