Deimos - Cover

Deimos

by starfiend

Copyright© 2003 by starfiend

Erotica Sex Story: A family living in the remotest parts of Scotland almost seems destined for something special

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   .

Corine sighed in satisfaction as her youngest son lay on top of her, his hard prick moving slowly inside her. She turned her head and smiled as on one side of them, her husband lay on his back, their youngest daughter straddling him, impaled on his prick and rocking slowly back and forth a dreamy look on her face, and on the other her eldest two were lying on their sides, her son slowly and carefully shafting his sister from behind. It had been just over four years since the first time they had done this but now they were coming to an enforced halt as all three women were over six months pregnant. Not one of them knew exactly who the father of any of their babies were, but it could only be one of the three males in the room. Fifteen year old Marie was due in about three weeks time and although Corine had tried to persuade her to give up sex until after the birth she had refused. Twenty year old Rose, currently studying haematology at the Highlands and Islands University, was due in about six weeks, and Corine herself, now forty three, in about ten.

With a family as perfectly balanced in numbers as this, and with the age range what it was, the fact that all of them were extremely attractive, even beautiful in their own ways, and the sheer isolation of their home, it was perhaps almost inevitable that incest should have become a feature of their lives, yet what was perhaps more surprising, was just how long it had taken.

Corine and Sven had married within weeks of leaving university. Both were twenty one, and had been together since almost the first day at university, three years earlier. They moved to Scotland when they were both thirty. By this time, Rose was eight, Dennis six, Nigel five and Marie three. Both Corine and Sven were in the computer industry, Corine a development programmer, Sven a systems designer. Shortly after Nigel was one and Corine found herself pregnant for the fourth time, they were both made redundant from their respective jobs. A bit of luck on Sven's part, followed by some fast talking and a lot of luck on Corine's part, soon had them both working for the same multi-national company in a deal that meant that as long as one of them went into the office for at least one day each week, they could work from home. Sven had grown up in Norway until he was nine, before moving to England with his parents, and the move to Scotland was a symbolic gesture on his part to move a little nearer home. They bought a large ex farm-house about twelve miles inland from Inverness, about four miles from the famous Loch Ness, and there set up home.

Both Sven and Corine were only children, and with Corine's father also being an only child, and her mother only one of two, the other not marrying, legacy's and bequests from the family slowly made them quite well off. Their jobs were very well paid, and after barely ten years in the house, the mortgage was almost completely paid off, all mod cons had been fitted, and a couple of extensions built to turn it from a four bedroom into a five bedroom house plus a large office.

All four children had their own rooms, but because there were no other children for miles around they had to get on together, and with the help and encouragement of their parents were great friends as well as siblings. Naturally sibling rivalry existed, but it wasn't nasty, and never caused any problems. At various times all four had played 'Doctor/nurse' and 'patient', otherwise known as 'if you show me yours I'll show you mine'. In this way all four of the children had seen and touched each others naked bodies, and since they were all very good looking children, in their own ways they all sort of fancied each other without ever really realising this.

Since Sven had grown up in Troms¯ in Northern Norway, he was used to sauna's, and had always said that he wanted one in his own house. The extension that had added the fifth bedroom had also added a small extension to the dining room, and a small room that became a sauna as soon as they could afford to fit it out. This didn't take long, and soon the sauna was being used two or three times a week by all six of them. Although in theory there was room for all six of them in there at once, it was rare for more than two to go in at once, and more than three didn't happen, and apart from when Sven And Corine were in there together, it was always a same sex group.

At least, it didn't happen until late one Tuesday evening in early March when Corine, now thirty eight, came home from the office, which was in Reading and therefore took a good few hours of travel travel including a seventy minute plane flight from Heathrow. Dennis and Nigel, now fourteen and thirteen, were in the sauna half expecting their father to join them shortly.

Sven, unaware his sons were in the sauna, met his wife at the door, kissed her, and drew her inside.

"You look shattered darling," said Sven softly. "Go and have a relaxing sauna and I'll join you with some wine."

Corine, hesitated only a moment. She'd planned on a hot shower followed by bed, but a sauna would be just as good, and Sven could join her. She still loved her husband, and knew that that love was returned. Although sex was unlikely, she was too tired, there was a fair likelihood that they wood kiss and pet for a long while, smooching to the gentle music that Sven would almost certainly put on. Since she hadn't driven at all that day, using taxi, train and plane, she had had a few drinks since leaving work, and although definitely not drunk, was a little light headed. The extra wine would help her to get a good nights sleep, and the gentle and romantic smooching without sex would be extremely relaxing.

She slowly got undressed, for they only ever went in completely nude, and Sven joined her a couple of minutes later. She waited whilst he got undressed, both of them assuming that the sauna was on because the other had turned it on.

They went in together, holding hands, and almost immediately turned to face each other, kissing slowly and gently, their hands lightly roaming over each others bodies. The two boys were lying out on two of the top tiers, their eyes closed, but not asleep. Since their parents hadn't actually spoken, and since the sound of the music and the gentle noise of the steam maker was obscuring some of the sound their parents were making, both boys assumed that it was just their father.

Equally, because both Sven and Corine had assumed the other had turned the sauna on, neither were expecting their sons to be in there, the low light level, high steam level, and the fact that the boys were lying flat, neither Corine nor Sven saw or realised the presence of their sons.

All four realised at about the same time a couple of minutes later. Nigel gave a large sigh and turned on his side, opening his eyes, at just the same moment that Corine murmured, "I love you" to her husband. At that moment she had one hand on her husbands erection, the other holding one of her husbands hands to her small breast.

All four stared at each other for a few moments. Dennis and Nigel began to get erections at the sight of their beautiful naked mother.

"How long have you been in here?" asked Sven calmly. Back home it wasn't all that unusual for the whole family to gather in the sauna together, though it was usual to have towels wrapped around waists when they did so, and they definitely did not practice sex.

"'Bout fifteen minutes," said Dennis.

Sven nodded and was about to say something else when Corine interrupted.

"Let 'em stay. I'm shattered and all I want is my bed anyway." She sat down on the bottom tier, crossing her legs and putting her hands between them to cover her crotch. "Pass my wine over," she murmured and closed her eyes.

Sven sat beside her, his erection only marginally less solid than it had been, and put an arm around his wife's shoulder. "You know," he said just loud enough for all to hear, "back home in Norway the whole family would use the sauna at the same time. Perhaps that's what we should be doing."

Corine just nodded absently. "Sure," she murmured finishing off the large glass of wine.

Sven shrugged. He kissed his wife's shoulder and was then more than a little surprised when his wife started to become amorous again. She paused and opened her eyes only moments after taking hold of her husbands erection, now a little unsurprised to see her sons watching them avidly. Looking into Dennis' eyes, she slowly stroked her husbands prick. After a few moments she uncrossed her legs, leaving her knees wide apart and her pussy completely exposed to their view, and began to lightly stroke herself. Less than a minute later she stopped and lay back on the tier simply resting. It was too hot to do anything very energetic, and she was tired and slightly tipsy, but she'd been quite amused, though not aroused, at the sight of her sons erections.

Dennis and Nigel just stared at their mother as she lay there, taking in her small, firm breasts, her slim waist, and the neat triangle of her dark pubic hair. When she turned over a few minutes later, it was to reveal her firm bum to her sons, not that she thought of it like that. Both boys still had erections, Dennis was stroking his, and for a moment Sven had a flash of jealousy, at the thought that his wife was being lusted over. This was followed moments later by pride at the thought that his wife was still good looking enough at thirty eight to be lusted over, and moments after that amusement at the sight of his sons getting erections over their mother. The thought of that suddenly turned him on intensely.

He beckoned them down, grinning at them. "Look, see," he said softly, gesturing at Corine.

They stood and looked at their mother as she lay on her stomach, admiring her firm body, their erections as hard as ever. Nigel reached out to touch his mother, but then withdrew his hand before it reached her. Sven smiled and took his sons hand. Gently he placed it onto Corine's still torso and moved it gently around. It took only moments for all three of them to be lightly stroking and caressing her.

"Mmmm," murmured Corine. "That feels so nice." The feeling of six hands lightly stroking her felt good and she felt herself relax even more. Her thighs parted a little, and after a few moments Sven gestured to Dennis, who was stroking his mothers buttocks, that he should slide his hand down between her thighs. Trembling like a leaf, Dennis did so, and after a moment felt his fingers sliding along what could only be his mothers pussy. Corine gave another little sigh and her thighs parted even further. Dennis stroked one finger over his mothers pussy, still in enough shade that he couldn't see it, and felt it get softer and slightly slick.

Corine turned over again, and this time both boys could clearly see their mothers labia as they slowly parted under her arousal. The three of them set to, stroking and caressing her all over. Dennis and Nigel staring in wonder at her breasts, at her pubic mound, and of course at her pussy. As Nigel was stroking one breast, his mothers hand snaked up and placed itself on top of his, guiding him, showing him what she wanted. A minute or so later that same hand reached out and took hold of his erection, stroking him for a few seconds before reaching down to her pussy where Sven was slowly masturbating her.

Nigel groaned at the sight and sensations of his mothers hand on his prick. He had masturbated himself, but until today no one else had ever touched him, and the soft and gentle hand of his mother was almost more than he could cope with. His erection got harder than he could ever remember, almost painful in its hardness.

"I'll see you in the morning," whispered Sven to his sons a few moments later, "good night." He grinned. "Don't let the bed bugs bite."

Reluctantly the two boys left, and fifteen minutes later the whole family were in bed, and Sven was inside his sleepy but still aroused wife. Not unnaturally both Dennis and Nigel masturbated themselves that night, knowing that their parents were fucking, and imagining that it was them instead of their father.

The following morning, after the children had left for school, a still amazed Corine confronted her husband. "Did what I think happened last night really happen?" she demanded.

"I don't know. I don't know what you think happened." When he wanted, Sven could make his English a little less understandable, and could occasionally pretend he had misunderstood some English words or phrases. Corine however was wise to this, and while she often let it pass without comment, this time she couldn't.

"You know exactly what I mean," she said. "Did the boys touch me up last night? And did you help them?"

"Why do you think that?"

"Because there were too many hands on me, because the hands were too inexperienced, and because the cock I held wasn't yours."

Sven was suddenly very worried. Had he gone too far? At the time it seemed like a bit of harmless fun for all of them, but in retrospect, maybe it hadn't been such a good idea after all. "You enjoyed it last night," he said defensively.

Corine came towards her husband, and Sven flinched a little as she raised one hand. He was so expecting a slap at the very least that when it went around his neck and pulled him towards her, her face raising up to meet his. She kissed him passionately, before pushing him away again.

"Prat. Yes, I did enjoy it. I loved it, all that attention, but it was a stupid thing to do really."

"You're angry with me," said Sven, uncertainly. "You have every right to be."

"No I'm not angry with you. Irritated maybe, but not angry. I love you too much for that."

Sven smiled in uncertain relief. "The whole family should go into the sauna together. It is how it is done in Norway. And Sweden and Finland."

"Is it?"

"Oh yes. Not normally in the nude, but sometimes it is."

"Swimming costumes?" asked Corine, intrigued.

"No. Towels. Around waist."

"What about the women's breasts."

"Some women, but only a few."

"So me Rose and Marie would all be showing our breasts?"

"If you like. Towels around breasts as well if you want, but it's not usual."

"How common would complete nudity in a family like this one be?" she asked.

Sven shrugged. "Sometimes, but not always."

"Okay, in that case, instead of having two shifts next Saturday evening, we'll all go in together."

"In the nude?"

"Do you want to?"

"Not bothered, but I think Rose would object, and maybe Marie, but maybe not."

Corine nodded. "I'll talk to them together."

That Saturday, Marie took no persuading to join her father and brothers, and was quite happy to go in in the nude, and surprisingly, even Rose only took a few minutes of gentle persuasion from her mother.

Sven had always been very open about sex, and it had always amazed him at the British prudishness, so this was a major victory for him. When he'd spent two months working in Boston a couple of years earlier, he'd realised that the British were positively relaxed compared to their seriously straight laced cousins. Although he had to admit to himself that Corine had never had any serious hang-ups over sex, he had deferred to her desire that the pair of them always be discrete around their offspring.

The family had gone through two bottles of red wine between them at dinner time before going in, so all six were feeling very slightly tipsy which the heat exacerbated somewhat. Despite this, Rose was a little uncomfortable at first, but when she saw her mother relaxing in the warm steam, seeming unconcerned that her sons might be ogling her, Rose gradually relaxed. Sven grinned at the sight of his sons. They were ogling their sisters and their mother, their eyes darting everywhere, seeming unable to look at any one thing or person for many seconds. He just sat back and admired Rose's body as she sat opposite him. In many ways she looked a lot like her mother. Her skin was smother and with less lines, and her labia didn't appear to have any pubic hair on it, but apart from that, to look at, their bodies were very similar. Their breasts were of a similar size and shape, with identical dark pink nipples and huge aureoles. Rose's were probably slightly smaller, but they both tilted up delightfully. Sven knew that his wife was a 36c, and guessed that Rose was probably a 32 or 34b.

He looked over at Marie's much more childlike body. At eleven her hips had barely begun to spread, and her breasts were still no more than fleshy nubs. Her crotch was completely devoid of pubic hair, but Sven also knew that she was starting to become a woman as she had begun menstruating nearly a year earlier. This was a little young he knew, but the doctor had told the worried parents that it wasn't all that unusual, and that there was nothing to worry about.

Marie had taken it all in her stride, and by this time it didn't bother her, though she did remember the pain and suffering that Rose had gone through in her first few months.

Twenty minutes later all six piled out together, still very much feeling the aftereffects of the alcohol, and into the three showers just outside the sauna. They laughed and giggled as they showered together. With six people in an area that was only really meant to take three, they couldn't help but touch each other. When Corine felt a hard penis press against her bottom, she knew it wasn't her husbands, because Sven was at that moment pressing his erection against her front. She turned around to see that it was Dennis, and took hold of his prick. Then she looked up to see that Rose was absently gripping Nigel's prick in one hand whilst she slicked her hair back under the cascading shower with the other.

"Rose love," said Corine. "You really shouldn't be doing that."

Rose turned and looked at her mother in surprise before realising what she was talking about. "Oh, no." She was about to remove her hand when she realised what her mother was holding. Looking at her mothers hand on Dennis's prick she continued, "no, I shouldn't should I." She began to stroke her younger brother instead.

Corine was startled, but then began to laugh. "Yes, that wasn't really a sensible thing to say under the circumstances, was it?"

Rose just grinned.

Corine began to stroke her elder sons prick, watching him look at her. She smiled softly at him.

It had taken Marie a couple of minutes to notice what had happened, because she had had her eyes closed. When she turned and saw her sister and mother both stroking her brothers erections, she was extremely surprised. After a moment she saw that her father also had a huge erection which he was slowly stroking along her mothers backside.

With a flick of her hair she slid around to her father and took hold if his prick, and began to stroke it.

"Huh?" gasped Sven in surprise. He stared at his eleven year old daughter in amazement.

Marie just grinned up at him. "Now you touch me," she said.

He slid his hands to her shoulders and lightly stroked her neck. "That's beautiful," he told her.

Dennis, seeing what his father had just done, put his hands to his mothers waist and slowly caressed her, whilst Rose suddenly pulled Nigel against her, pulling his hands around her and onto her buttocks, pressing her firm breasts against his chest, and after just a few moments, her belly against her brothers erection.

All six were highly aroused, so when Sven turned off the showers a few minutes later, they barely noticed. He got them out of the shower and into the master bedroom, and soon all six were lying on the huge king size bed still kissing, and stroking each other. Crawling between Marie's outstretched legs, he began to play with her naked, hairless, pussy, and after a few minutes began to lick and suck on it.

Marie gave a huge moan and began to writhe gasping and panting in delight. The noise attracted everybody else's attention, and they all sat and watched him give head to his youngest daughter. Marie felt her orgasm rise up and she gave a little scream as she felt her father's tongue press between her labia to be followed by a brief flick on her sensitive clit.

Sven could easily see his daughters huge quivering clit, and attacked it briefly with his tongue. This was too much for Marie and she let out a great scream as her body bucked and writhed in orgasm. He let his daughter relax gently, not wanting her to over strain her young and inexperienced body. Soon she was just lying there, a dreamy smile on her face.

Rose moved hesitantly towards her father. Sven saw her and beckoned her over. Pulling her down against him he kissed her gently. Rose slid on top of him and felt his prick pressing against her belly. Sliding her legs either side of him, she ground her crotch and her clitoris against her fathers hard cock. Sven rolled the pair of them over, and continued to kiss his eldest daughter. For a moment Rose thought he was going to fuck her, but instead he slid slowly down her body and a few minutes later he was licking her centre of pleasure. Sven looked at his daughters pussy admiringly. Her labia were completely smooth and devoid of pubic hair, whilst the small bush of dark brown pubic hair on her Venus mound was short and even and appeared to have been trimmed to a neat triangle.

There was a groan next to them and they turned their heads briefly to see that Nigel was lying on his back, the head of his prick in his mothers mouth. She slowly licked and sucked at his prick as it jerked in orgasm, ejaculating into her mouth. The sight of his father going down on his sisters, and his mother going down on his brother was too much for Dennis and he was busily wanking. Corine saw him and put out a hand and took hold of her other sons prick. She now had both her hands full, one son's prick in each. All she needed now she thought was to have her husbands prick up her cunt.

He was busy elsewhere however, and just as Corine changed from Nigel's wilting prick to Dennis's hard one, so Sven brought Rose to her shattering climax.

After a brief pause, they all started again, except that this time Rose and Marie worked together on their father whilst Dennis and Nigel did the same to their mother. Both girls wanted their fathers prick, but it was the taller, stronger Rose that claimed initial possession, so Marie contented herself for the moment by just kissing him instead. Rose wasn't completely mean though, after a short while, and long before her father was anywhere near to coming, she beckoned to Marie to come and take her place. The two of them alternated every few seconds until they realised that with a bit of care and the right arrangement they could both get their mouths at his prick at the same time.

Sven just lay back in delight and felt his daughters work their magic on his prick with their soft warm mouth's. He turned his head to look at Corine.

Dennis was slowly licking his mothers pussy whilst Nigel was stroking and kissing one of her breasts. Like Rose and Marie, the two boys were also exchanging places so that both could have a go at their mothers pussy.

Corine smiled at Sven when she saw him looking at her. He held out his hand to her and she took it, the two of them lying there, hand in hand, as their children pleasured them. Sven came first, huge quantities of his spunk flying out as he came to a crashing climax. Rose's mouth had been on his prick when he came, and she had got a partial mouthful before she had time to move her head away. She swallowed it down as she had seen her mother do and then watched in amazement as her father just kept on ejaculating.

Marie had been licking the shaft of her fathers prick when he came, her hand holding it lightly. She quickly took a firmer grip, and by his fifth ejaculation had got her mouth over the tip and took the last two ejaculations into her mouth. They were only small, and not very powerful by this stage, but were still enough to fill her mouth so that she had to swallow in case there was any more. They sat for a moment and looked at their spunk covered father before diving on top of him and smearing the sticky substance over the three of them.

Meanwhile, Dennis and Nigel were slowly but surely bringing their mother to a climax. Corine wrapped her legs around Dennis's head pulling her sons face against her crotch as she began to climax. Nigel continued to lick and stroke her breasts, sucking on her erect nipples, helping his brother to bring their mother to a powerful climax.

It was a long time before anyone moved, but when Marie began to slide off her father, saying she was tired and wanted to go to bed, Sven and Corine pulled her back onto the bed and told them all to stay the night in that bed. The two girls slept either side of their father, the two boys either side of their mother.

After the four children were asleep, Sven turned to his wife and whispered, "I know I said that we were much more relaxed about our bodies and about nudity at home, but I didn't mean it quite like this."

Corine gave a soft laugh and held out her hand to her husband. For a moment they held hands over the slumbering bodies of Marie and Nigel before relaxing into their own sleep.

Sometime during the night they turned from two threes into three twos. Dennis and his mother, Rose and her father, and Marie and Nigel who just happened to be the pair in the centre. None of them were aware of this happening, but when they awoke the following morning, this was how they found themselves.

For a while all six just looked at his or her partner, but soon there were three couples all kissing and fondling. After a few minutes Corine sat up to watch her two youngest offspring whilst Dennis continued to kiss her shoulder and neck, one hand between her legs lightly stroking her pussy. She was amazed at how sexy and beautiful they looked together, and reached over to her husband. He had to agree with his wife's assessment when he saw them, and for a long while the four elder ones watched the two youngest as they squirmed against each other kissing and fondling all the time, and completely unaware they were being studied.

After a good five minutes Corine decided to separate them, and to channel their energy in a slightly different direction, because it looked as if they would start fucking each other in a very short time indeed if they weren't slowed down.

To slow this down, for by now they all knew that it had to happen eventually, Corine made Rose go down on Dennis, under her fathers tutelage, whilst Nigel went down on Marie under his mothers tutelage. This was a very successful ploy, and by the time all four had gone down on one brother or sister it was well past breakfast time, even for a Sunday when it was usually late anyway.

They had a long slow breakfast in their dressing gowns talking quite frankly about what they had already done, and by shortly before mid day it was clear that everyone wanted to continue with what they had started that morning. Nobody was sure how or when it would end, but for now all six wanted more.

They started again much as they had ended before breakfast, with two sets of siblings eating each other out. The pairs had changed though, so Nigel went down on Rose first, whilst Marie went down on Dennis, with their parents watching and advising. By the time all four had once again come, and they had rested and chatted, it was still not yet mid day. Corine decided that she needed to keep her offspring apart for a little while, so suggested that all six of them took it in turns to masturbate, and to show the others how they liked to masturbate. This was agreed upon with some reluctance. Only Marie had never masturbated, and the other three were all a bit embarrassed about the idea of doing it in front of everybody else.

Corine went first though, and began to masturbate. After a few minutes Sven took over, and Corine just lay back and luxuriated in the feel of her husband masturbating her so expertly. She was glad once more that she had taught him to masturbate her shortly after they had got married. A few minutes later, but well before she had come to orgasm, she pushed Sven away and held out her hand to Nigel. Over the next fifteen minutes or so, Corine taught first her sons, then her daughters, exactly how she liked to be touched. Between them they eventually brought her to a couple of small climaxes. After she had recovered, she grinned at them and told Sven to carry on.

Like his wife, Sven began to masturbate himself, and as he had done before with her, Corine took over after a few minutes. First Rose, and then Marie were allowed to practice on their father's prick, eventually masturbating him to a small but satisfactory climax.

Although Rose had had her fathers and both her brothers faces in her pussy, she was suddenly too embarrassed to masturbate in front of everyone. At first she had real trouble starting, but after a brief helping hand from her mother, soon got down to business. Letting first her mother, then her father masturbate her wasn't too difficult, but when it came to letting her brothers masturbate her she suddenly became a little shy again, so Corine told Marie to come up and masturbate her sister instead.

Rose found this particularly exciting, and soon Marie had brought her older sister to a small climax. Before Rose had had a chance to relax, Corine told Nigel to carry on. By now Rose didn't worry as much, just let her brothers stroke and touch her. After Dennis had brought her to another tiny climax, it was all over.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.