Geek Goddess - Cover

Preview

Geek Goddess

by Trybble

Copyright© 2003 by Trybble

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, NonConsensual, Rape, Drunk/Drugged, Humor, Gang Bang, First, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Sex Toys, Slow, School,

Erotica Sex Story: Geek Goddess is a funny, romantic tale about a naive college student who finds the goddess of his dreams. -- Geek Goddess was one of six finalists for the November 2003 Silver Clitorides Award for Best Story --

Disclaimer

This piece of fiction is intended as ADULT entertainment. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are offended by sexually explicit content or language, please DO NOT read any further.

All characters, place and events in this story are products of my imagination, any similarity to any persons, individuals or situations is purely coincidental, except for those public figures and places that you may have seen or visited. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse any of the activities described in this story.

This story may not be reproduced in any form without the written permission of the author, except that I hereby grant the right to download and keep one electronic copy for your personal reading as long as this notice is included.

Writing fiction is a hobby whose only reward is the email I receive from my readers. I like hearing from my readers and I welcome all comments good and bad. While I try to reply to all of my email, please note that I may not respond immediately as I have other commitments (something about making a living).

Copyright © 2003 Trybble. All rights reserved.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.