Another Boring Class - Cover

Another Boring Class

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2003 by L.A. Wicker

Erotica Sex Story: Jerry walked into the lecture room and couldn't figure out why in the world he would need a class about Shakespeare when he was going for a degree in mechanical engineering. This was sure to be the most boring class he ever had in his entire life. And that's when she walked into the room and changed his life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Size   .

This story is protected by © copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

Jerry walked into the lecture room and couldn't figure out why in the world he would need a class about Shakespeare when he was going for a degree in mechanical engineering. This was sure to be the most boring class he ever had in his entire life. And that's when she walked into the room and changed his life forever.

"Good Morning ladies and gentleman. My name is Professor Angel Castleberry," she said in a heavy English accent that sent chills through Jerry's masculine, young body. He was 26 years old and had never truly loved anyone in his life. There were the few girls that he used to relieve his aching cock, but he rarely saw them more than once or twice.

He couldn't help but look at her and her wonderful petite little body. Her soft strawberry blonde hair was cut just below her ears, giving a person a clear view of her very attractive and mature face. Jerry was mesmerized by her warm smile and stunning eyes, as they were filled with life.

"I'm sure most of you have no interest at all in Shakespeare and all of his bloody plays. But I will do my utmost to keep you as interested as I possibly can. You will find that I'm a fair person. If you try your hardest, I will give you the highest grade!" She smiled as she walked around the front the lecture hall. The dress that she had worn, hugged her body giving Jerry a wonderful view of her medium sized breasts and a very good idea that her ass was the kind that he would love to have in his hands.

Jerry watched her every move, noticing that she wore very expensive stockings. One thing that Jerry truly loved a woman to wear, but most women he knew wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of them.

He couldn't keep his eyes off of her; she was giving him feelings that he had never felt before. He knew she was older, but oh so much wiser than he could ever dream. He wondered if she was married, or had a lover. Someone as beautiful as her must have someone in their life and making sure she was happy and well loved.

"Any paper you give me will be graded the next day. I'm a single woman that never believed in crawling my way through useless bars and taverns. This gives me plenty of free time to devote to you," she said with a warm smile as her eyes looked slowly around to each of her students. When her eyes looked into Jerry's she paused, giving him a warm smile and he could feel his long cock coming to life.

She continued looking at him, wondering why someone who looked like this was in a Shakespeare appreciation class. He looked more like a manly construction worker or a skilled mechanic. Either way, Angel would very much enjoy looking at the man three days a week for the next five months. And could only dream of someone like him ending her lonesome, miserable life, filling it with his love, affection and hopefully a very long, thick cock to please her with.

"Today I'll just tell you to read chapter 1 of Romeo and Juliet and tomorrow present me with a short essay on what the first chapter meant to you. If any of you require assistance, please feel free to come to my office," she added looking straight to Jerry and hoped with all her heart that he would need her assistance. Unless her years of teaching were wrong, she had a very good idea that she would be seeing a lot of this very handsome young man.

Jerry and all the other students filed out of the lecture room and went on about their daily lives. Jerry made his way to his motorcycle; reaching into his pocket he pulled out a cigarette and lit it. Wondering how the hell he was going to pass this class, the only thing on his side was the professor seemed like a very wonderful woman? And had been watching him during most of the short class.

He sat on the Harley Davidson watching a few of the young coeds walking by, admiring their wonderful tight asses in their miniskirts and shorts. He needed to find a date tonight or he felt like his balls were going to explode and be drowned in his own cum.

"Attractive young things aren't they?" a soft voice said from behind him. "I had almost forgot how young American girls dressed in the summer," the voice said again as Jerry quickly turned around to see Miss Castleberry smiling at him.

He looked at her face and knew he had to take a chance. "Not near as beautiful as a professor I have. She's the most stunning thing I've seen in quite some time," he smiled pushing his black hair from his hardened face. He stood, looking down on her petite body and saw her admiring his very muscular body. He wasn't quite sure, but he could swear her eyes were staring at his cock through his pants.

"I hope this professor is a female?" Miss Castleberry laughed out as she strained to look up at Jerry. "Just teasing!" she laughed again as her eyes moved over Jerry's body one more time, wondering what it would be like to have this young, powerful man on her body, using her like a common whore.

Jerry laughed at the beautiful woman's words and replied, "Oh yes, only women or girls for me!" he said patting the seat of his motorcycle. "Have a seat. It's better than standing there and breaking your neck trying to look up to me," he added hoping she would stop and talk with him for a while. She had been the first mature woman to ever catch his eye and he was hoping she would also catch his aching cock.

"You must be kidding? I haven't put this rump of mine on a motorbike since I was a young girl!" She laughed as her tiny hand reached to touch his rock hard arm, sending a warm rush of excitement to the very place she hadn't had a man in so long.

Jerry reached under her arms and lifted her to the very soft seat and said, "So ya mean last summer?" he laughed looking at the shocked look on her face and wondered why someone as beautiful as this had no one in her life. He knew more than ever, that he needed to be with this beautiful lady.

"Are you trying to charm me?" She said looking at him with a slight hint of lust in her lonely eyes. "Because if you are, it's beginning to work!" She added giving him a tiny wink with her right eye. "And what am I to say if I'm caught sitting here on your motorbike?" she said with little concern as she shifted to make herself more comfortable.

Jerry scratched his head and replied, "Well we could go some place I know of. If you like you can follow me in your car," he said hoping this wonderful looking creature would take him up on his offer. He needed to find out if she was as lonely as she looked.

The words of the young man filled Angel's ears, heart and sent boiling blood to her very neglected pussy. She had never made love with a student in all of her years of teaching, but today she was hoping she would get the fucking of a lifetime. She looked at the young man and could see the sincerity on his face and in his eyes as he looked at her legs and her very soft thighs.

"I think I would like to ride with you," she softly said knowing what was to come with this young, handsome man. Her body trembled with excitement as he straddled the massive motorcycle, turning the key; he brought the machine to life. Angel jumped forward wrapping her arms round the young man's waist as tight as she could. She hadn't been on any thing like this in her life.

Jerry loved the feel of her smashing her body into him, he only hoped she didn't see his massive erection. His powerful legs straightened the motorcycle and slowly walked it from the parking space. With a gentle turn of the throttle they were on their way.

2.

Angel kept her arms round Jerry as tight as she could, enjoying the feel of his young masculine body next to hers. Even as a young woman she had never had the pleasure of being with anyone as handsome as this. It made her wonder why he was with a woman of her age and not some young attractive girl. She knew it would be very hard to control her emotions for this young man.

Jerry relished the feel of her hugging him and hoped she would be inclined to do it more once they were at the lake. He couldn't believe the feelings that this wonderful woman was giving him. He had only known her for a little more than an hour at the most and he would be willing to give his life if she needed it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.