The Promise - Cover

The Promise

Copyright© 2003 by Traffic Guy

Chapter 2: Celibate No Longer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Celibate No Longer - Dan Helton decides he owes something to the six women he used as surrogates for his late wife Hildie when celebrating the date of their anniversary. An expansion of the story "Red Dress," with Chapter 1 a slighty rewritten version of that story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

I stared at the ceiling thinking about the last two days. Linda was snuggled to my chest, sleeping with a slight smile on her face. When I saw it I couldn't help but smile, too.

But then my eyes were pulled back up to the ceiling as I wondered again about what had happened to me, and whether it was a good thing or not.

The memory of two nights ago still had me shaking my head. I was stunned when Linda told me that each of the previous five women who had stood in for Hildie had come away wanting to be more than a one time companion. That despite the fact that I had acted as if they were Hildie several times during the 'date' and left them cold at the end.

Well, I'm sure not leaving Linda cold. And if she's telling the truth I have similar experiences to look forward to with Nancy, Kara, Janice, Melissa and Betsy. Even before I took Linda to bed I had promised her I would go on 'outings' with each of the women.

Part of the reason for agreeing to it was guilt. Linda had made me realize how much I had been using these women to pretend Hildie was still with me.

But I do have to admit the time I've spent with Linda the last two days, especially in bed, has made me a little more eager to pursue the challenge. Well-hung or not I know I'm getting older, yet having her practically weep in joy as I fuck her in every position I know has me feeling, well, a little more vigorous.

I had been faithful to Hildie all those years without a thought of cheating and felt that my sex life had died with her. Apparently not. I had to smile, looking down once again at the obviously contented Linda.

And our times out of bed had gone well, too. Not that we had done anything really 'special' - we went grocery shopping the first day, looking for things to make for two. I cooked dinner the first evening, she the second. Both meals tasted pretty good to me and she seemed to enjoy them as well.

Yesterday one of the highlights was just a walk in the park and sitting near a small waterfall, talking about some of the little things, trying to get to know each other a little better.

Linda is a registered nurse. She had spent the early part of her career either in a clinic or an emergency room, but most recently had been working with a group of mentally challenged adults. Working with the patients was okay and had rewarding moments, but she kept having problems with the director and other workers. Sometimes the problems were over the dispensing of medication and other work rules, other times what she described sounded like a personality clash. She admitted she was thinking of looking for another job.

At night, if we were awake between sexual episodes we talked about our personal lives, me about Hildie, her about what she called her 'mistakes.' She apparently had a penchant for falling for the wrong guy. She had three long-term relationships, all of which petered out (sorry, pun not intended nor accurate) after five or more years. She was sure the first two were due to the on-call nature of her work at the time, hence the move to her current position. Unfortunately, number three also took a hike, so she had been doubting her ability to make a man happy. Caring man that I am, I worked hard (pun now intended) to disabuse her of that notion.

Why was I so concerned? Things were going really, really well. And yet... "Oh, fuck it!" I muttered.

Linda stirred and mumbled, somewhat hopefully, "Again?"

I grinned, but her movement against me already had me rising to the occasion. I bent down and kissed her softly, then more passionately as my hands caressed and carefully rubbed her breasts. She moaned into my mouth and slid her hands down to my prick. Finding it nearly at full mast again she groaned in lust.

My hands quickly wandered south and found her a bit sticky. Realizing she was mentally ready to climb aboard but not physically I moved around so that I could remedy that. She was frustrated for a moment but when presented with my cock became distracted and then slowly drawn to touch and lick it.

Meanwhile I started providing lubrication at the other end with my tongue, licking around the cunt lips at first, then on either side of her clit, gradually leaving a trail of saliva all over the area. After licking my fingers I slowly started to press one into her cunt, working it gradually in and out in short slow strokes until I felt some slickness coming from inside. Occasionally licking her clit directly helped the flow, and I worked a second and then a third finger in, not going too deep, but loosening up the opening.

Linda had been kissing and licking my cock but now was just sliding her hand over it as she became more distracted by my attention to her nether lips. I judged it was time, getting off the bed and then pulling her legs over to the edge.

I decided not to take my time and slammed the first three inches in. Linda screamed "Oh shit!" and came. The gushing fluids made it easy for me to keep slamming until I got another seven in, ramming in as deep as I could go in her. She was having continuous spasms and crying while she came, wrapping her legs around me and trying to get me to fuck even harder and deeper. I responded, hammering her as fast and as hard as I could. After several minutes of this I couldn't hold myself back anymore, jammed my cock as far in as I could and came, hard. Linda shook like she was in a seizure and screamed with me before passing out.

When I started breathing normally again I was still in and decided to stay there. Picking her up I lay down on the bed with her on top, covering us both with a sheet but maintaining a slight in and out movement to keep me mostly erect.

After about ten minutes of this she moaned and came again, gently this time. I continued to pump slowly. When I felt her lubrication lessening I gently pulled out and moved her up so that I could give her a nice, gentle kiss and caress her back to sleep.


I woke to the smell of coffee, got up, wandered to the bathroom to take care of several necessities then padded to the kitchen naked. Linda was sitting at the table with her own cup, looking a little pensive. She was also naked.

I smooched the top of her head, grabbed a mug and filled and doctored it to my satisfaction and sat down next to her. Given her apparent mood I just sat quietly and sipped my coffee.

"Dan," she finally said, "what happens now?"

I thought about giving her a flip answer but decided against it. "That depends."

"On what?"

"On a lot of things. If you're asking me how I feel about us, the answer is I'm not sure. But," I quickly went on, "the reason for that indecision has a lot to do with the situation. I am enjoying being with you immensely, and not just because of the sex. In fact, what I'd like to happen is that we spend more time going places and doing things together." I paused and looked her in the eye. "What I guess I'm saying is that I'd like to get to know you better... in the non-biblical sense."

She smiled. "I'd like that, too." Then she frowned. "But you still need to keep your promise to the others."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.