The Devil and Mrs. Jones - Cover

The Devil and Mrs. Jones

Copyright© 2003 by Sweet Candi

Chapter 2: Sex Addicts Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sex Addicts Anonymous - This is a story about a woman who made a deal with the devil.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Rough   Masturbation  

"My name is Amanda Jones and I am addicted to sex."

I could feel my face flush a deep crimson as all eyes in the small room looked at me. This was my first time at a sex addiction support group and I was nervous. The others were here for the same reason, but I felt no connection with them, no sense of finding a place where I belonged. Maybe I hadn't given it enough time. Maybe once I had met and talked with a few others, I would feel more comfortable. But then again, something told me that I was the only one there who had made a deal with the devil. That made my problem even more complicated.

I sat back down and started listening to tonight's speaker. He told us about how his addiction had ruined many of his relationships and how he'd lost several jobs because of it. I knew too well the burden of an overactive sex drive.

The room was too warm and I was tired. I shifted around in my seat, wanting this meeting to be over so that I could go home and take a nice warm bath and get some sleep. I was overloaded at work and had been putting in a lot of overtime. I looked again at the guest speaker and he was looking right at me. I thought for a moment that he was going to say something about my not paying attention, but he continued to tell his story while glancing around the room, his eyes stopping at me each time. He was young, no more than 25 years old I would say, and quite attractive. Come to think of it, he looked familiar and I spent the rest of the meeting wondering where I had seen him before.

When the meeting came to a close, we were invited to have more coffee. There were donuts on the reception table also, for those who wanted them. I was planning on just passing by the table on my way out, when I felt a hand gently touch my upper arm. When I turned, the guest speaker was standing there smiling at me.

"Hello," he said. "My name is Jim. Amanda, right?"

"Amanda Jones. It's nice to meet you Jim. You look very familiar. Have we met before?" As he shook my hand gently but firmly, I could feel that his palms were moist.

"We haven't had the pleasure before now, but I pack groceries at a local supermarket and I've seen you there shopping on many occasions. I couldn't help but notice that you seem to shop for one person. I'm assuming that you live alone?"

I smiled as I remembered where I had seen him now. I can remember vividly flirting with this young man as he packed my groceries. Why is it that the best looking guys all had such shitty jobs? It didn't really matter what he did anyways. I wasn't looking to get married or anything and my job was more than enough to pay for all that I needed and then some.

"I'm divorced Jim," I answered.

"I'm sorry," he replied as he looked down at his shoes.

"I'm not," I replied "It was a long time coming and I'm much happier on my own."

We then made small talk and as I happened to glance at my watch, I realized how late it was getting and I had an early meeting in the morning that I couldn't get out of, and I needed to get a good night's sleep. I gave my apologies to Jim and he asked for my number. I hesitated at first, after all, this WAS a support group for sex addicts and it might not be the appropriate place to meet a new romantic interest. At the last minute, I decided that it couldn't hurt and I gave him my number. He said he would call during the week and that maybe we could do something next weekend if I didn't have plans already. I told him that I didn't and that I would look forward to his call.

The short drive home was uneventful. I was tired, yet somewhat excited at the prospect of going out with Jim the following weekend. There was probably at least a 15 year age difference between the two of us but I have always been attracted to younger men and the age difference didn't seem to bother him at all either. I wondered what he looked like underneath his clothes. From what I could tell at the meeting, he had a trim body and an ass that screamed 'squeeze me' every time he turned his back to me.

I shifted in my seat as I waited for a light to change. I could feel the familiar tingling in my pussy and my panties were getting increasingly wet as I got closer to home. With my free hand, I reached between my legs. I rubbed my pussy through the damp material, letting out a small whimper as I did so. I couldn't wait to get home and make myself cum. I wasn't even sure if I could wait that long.

The light changed and I snapped back to reality. I've had to be extra careful since the last time I got horny while driving. That accident could have cost me my life, not to mention the lives of anyone else driving in the vicinity, and the embarrassment of having to explain myself to the police officers present should have been more than enough to prevent me from ever touching myself while driving again.

I was relieved to be pulling into my driveway about 10 minutes later. I gathered my things and made my way into the house, depositing my belongings near the front door. I promised myself a hot bubble bath before bed and I was really looking forward to it now. I quickly undressed on the way to the bathroom and turned on the taps. Once the water temperate was just where I wanted it, I poured in some peach bubble bath and waited for the tub to fill. I put the toilet seat down and sat there waiting.

My mind began to drift again and I found myself wondering what it would be like to have Jim touching me. I couldn't stand it any longer and my hands snaked down to my wet, waiting pussy. I put one foot up on the side of the tub and let my other leg fall to the side. I spread my pussy lips open with one hand and let the fingers of my other hand slide up and down my wet slit, coating them with my juices. I brought the hand up and sucked each finger into my mouth, savoring the taste of myself. Fuck, I was so horny. My clit was actually throbbing and the minute I put my hand back and my fingers brushed over it, an electric shock raced through my body. My nipples immediately got so hard that they hurt.

I threw my head back and groaned, imagining that it was Jim's hand on my pussy, his fingers, his tongue, his lips and before I knew it, a tremendous orgasm ripped through my body, making me cry out, head thrashing from side to side. Exhausted, I opened my eyes and then remembered the filling tub! Luckily, the water had not come over the sides and I turned off the taps and pulled out the plug until the level was normal and stepped in. The water felt so good and immediately all my aches and pains disappeared.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.