Kathleen - Cover

Kathleen

Copyright© 2003 by Ghetta Grippe

Chapter 6: A Smorgasbord with Maraschino Cherries

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Smorgasbord with Maraschino Cherries - Kathleen is a Big Beautiful Woman who's appetite for uninhibited lust is as large as her magnificent body.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   BBW   Slow  

Still high from the excellent pot and the intensity of my release into Brandi's hot little ass, I decided to check things out a bit before I made my next move. In the dining room I discovered a full buffet, obviously catered, and a table set up with an open bar where I fixed myself a very light gin and tonic.

Feeling like a kid in a candy shop, I strolled into the dimly lit den where several people, in various states of dishabille, were engaging in various intimate acts - if you could call such blatantly public exhibitions 'intimate'. Picking my way around piles of nude writhing bodies, I found an empty seat on the couch where we had smoked the other night and sat for a few minutes watching the various displays of lust and affection. The TV set on which Kathleen, Marc and I had watched "The Gardener" featured a different tape this evening. When I looked closer, I realized it had been shot in daylight around Kathleen's pool and starred some of the same people Jennifer had introduced me to earlier.

My stoned awareness returned to the room and I realized I was sitting next to LaDonna Love, in the flesh, so to speak. Sitting on the other side of her was a very young, extremely beautiful Eurasian girl who seemed vaguely familiar - the named 'Jade Moon' came to mind - and I assumed she was another porn actress although it was hard to believe she was eighteen.

The girl and the women were making out like teens in the back seat at a drive-in. I had generally assumed that female sex stars didn't take part in much sexual activity off camera since they got so much action 'at the office', but LaDonna and her young friend were going at it like they hadn't had any in months. Her lace dress agape, Ms Love was leaning back, thighs splayed, while her brunette friend nursed hungrily on her silicon goodies as her manicured fingers busily burrowed into the redhead's crotch. When Jade lifted her face from the swollen tits, LaDonna grabbed her head and pulled her into a long, deep French kiss. Finally surfacing for air, the girl grinned lasciviously then slid onto the floor between the woman's knees. Staring into the seated woman's eyes, the beautiful China doll lowered her face into the glistening folds of flesh. LaDonna humped her pelvis against the feasting mouth. Then Jade brought up a hand and began to finger-fuck the moaning woman while her lips stayed glued to her clitoris.

Suddenly I realized I was hard as stone from watching the live performance of these two porn stars. I reached over and cupped LaDonna's nearest bounding breast, tweaking the wet nipple between my fingers. Momentarily distracted from the pleasures of Jade's mouth, she looked over at me then reached up, grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled my face into her siliconed valley. As I chewed on her rubbery nipples, I noticed a sweetness and realized it must be the girl's lipstick I was tasting.

Buried in mountains of perfumed flesh, I lost track of time until I realized a hand was stroking my rigid cock through my shorts. It left for a second then I felt it slip up my leg and under my shorts to take direct possession of me. With both her arms around my head, I knew the hand was not LaDonna's so I assumed that, unless another player had entered the game, it must be Jade. With some difficulty, the hand worked my shaft out of the leg of my loose-fitting shorts into the open air. Then I felt the lips. Equally as talented as Brandi had been less than an hour earlier, the sensations they were giving me were incredible.

Freeing myself from LaDonna's grasp, I looked down to see Jade's dark, sparkling eyes watching me, her mouth full of my cock. Although I had just recently blown a very big load, I felt a fresh crisis approaching. She must have noticed it too, because she lifted off me to return her attentions to LaDonna's dripping pussy.

I leaned back over the sexy redhead and began to French kiss her as I resumed fondling her breasts but our kiss was soon interrupted when she pulled her face away to gasp in air. She expelled it in a loud shriek as her toned body went rigid, shaking with the power of her orgasm. After what seemed to my stoned mind to be an incredibly long time, she slumped, spent, in my arms.

The lips returned. Turning from LaDonna's limp body, I looked down into Jade's eyes again. Lifting her mouth, she said, "I want this in my pussy," the first words spoken since I had sat down. She rose and stood facing me and for the first time I noticed her dress. Somewhat Elizabethan, it had a very low-cut push-up bodice which just covered her nipples but allowed the half moons of her large aureoles to peek over the top. Lower, the long tight midriff flared suddenly out into a full, floor-length skirt, giving an almost wasp-like effect in the size difference between waist and hips.

'Sexy, but a rather curious choice for and orgy like this, especially on such a young girl, ' I thought until she turned away from me. In back, the entire lower part of the skirt from just above her tailbone had been cut away in an arch, framing her firm ass cheeks which were bisected by garters holding up her stockings but otherwise bare - not even a thong.

I held my knees together as she straddled them. "Guide it in," she instructed as she stuck out her ass, lowering it toward my lap.

Using my left hand to point my cock, I placed my right on her hip to guide her down. She hesitated a moment when she felt my head touch her labia, then, when she was sure she was on target, she sat back on my lap, my cock fully sheathed into her hot little body.

"Oh, God, that feel good," she moaned as she reclined on me, her head back on my shoulder. After a few seconds, she leaned forward then began to squirm. Not move up and down as I had expected, but just squirm; slow sensuous movements of hips and vaginal muscles that was effecting my sensitive cock as wonderfully as her mouth had earlier.

"Uh, unless you want this to end very quickly, you had better stop that," I warned.

Her only reply was a giggle, but she did sit quietly for a few minute before starting her sensuous milking again. "I just can't help it," she explained apologetically. "It just feels too good. Don't worry, go ahead and come. I usually get off too when I feel a guy shoot up inside me," she added, intensifying her movements.

Unable to resist her well-trained muscles, I let out a loud moan and surrendered to the inevitable which did seem to trigger a small shudder in her. She relaxed back against me again and we lay there together, blissed out, momentarily oblivious to the sexual frenzy occurring around us.

Finally she stirred and sat up, then stood. In the process, the combined juices of our coupling dribbled down onto the couch and I remember thinking, 'guess Kathleen'll have to get this sofa cleaned again.'

She turned and leaned over to kiss me good by. "Thanks, that was great," she said then turned to LaDonna who I realized had been sitting watching us. "Com'on, mom," the young girl said to the older woman, taking her hand and pulling her up. "Lets go find daddy. I've got a cream pie for him."

Stunned by what I had just heard, I slid my shriveled cock back under cover, then sat, watching the TV while listening to the sounds of lust, both live and recorded, which filled the room. After a few minutes, Jennifer happened by and, seeing me sitting alone, moved between my legs and eased her ample butt onto my left knee then draped her arms around my neck, pulling my head into her bulging breasts, now bare.

"What's the matter, baby, all fucked out?" she asked, giggling at my obvious dissipation.

"Phew," I answered, lifting my face from her soft, perfumed flesh. "I should'a spent at least six months in training for a marathon like this. I feel like if I tried to pee, I couldn't clear my toes," I added, chuckling.

"That's OK, honey. Let's go find some privacy. Momma's got just what you need."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I don't think I can do you any good at the moment. Gimmy a couple of weeks and..."

"No, that's not what I had in mind," she interrupted. "Com'on, let me show you."

Rising, she pulled me to my feet then led me out to the kitchen to a door I had not noticed before. Slipping inside, she shut the door behind us then flipped on the light and I found we were in a large pantry.

Fastened to the wall between the shelves was a spice rack from which Jennifer removed a small container. Opening it, she shook out into her palm a little pile of diamond-shaped blue pills. "Viagra," she announced. "You've heard the saying 'diamonds are a girl's best friend?' Well these little 'diamonds' sure are. A couple of these should fix you right up. Give 'em a half hour and you'll be the star of the show."

"But..."

"Trust me on this sweetie. You may never walk again, but you will have the time of your life."

"But..."

"Oh, I was just kidding about never walking again, although you will feel pretty fucked out for a couple of days, but hey, the 'wages of sin' and all that. Listen, I've got another little pick-me-up in here if you're interested," she said grabbing another container.

Opening it, she handed me a tiny brown bottle with about an inch of curved tube sticking out the top and a small wing valve at the base of the tube. I recognized the device as a pocket dispenser for cocaine, a drug I had had only fleeting experience with and was smart enough to avoid except for vary rare occasions. Apparently tonight was to be one of those occasions.

"This is really pure so one hit in each side should do you just fine," she said as I turned the value. By the time I had filled my second nostril I noticed a wonderful sense of well being settle over me and a slight tingling under my upper lip. This was indeed very pure stuff.

After doing her own hits, Jennifer replaced the containers then turned and slid he arms around my neck. During a torrid kiss with plenty of tongue, I reached around and grasped her broad hips, pulling her pelvis against my rejuvenating cock. Freeing he mouth, she whispered, "Wait till the Viagra kicks in. Then you can really thank me properly."

Following her jiggling ass from the pantry to the bar, I noticed she now had more than KY glistening from between her cheeks and realized she had scored at least once tonight already. With the prospect of sloppy seconds (thirds?) in mind, I realized my resurrection was complete; the cocaine must be working even without the Viagra. For a moment I felt embarrassed walking around with a throbbing hardon tenting my shorts then I considered my surroundings and chuckled to myself.

"Here," Jennifer said, handing me a glass and two of the bright blue pills. "A little tonic water to wash down your medicine." After I swallowed the pills, she asked, "hungry?"

"Yea, a little," I answered, surprised the munchies had not already attacked me.

"Eat light," she warned. "It says in the Viagra literature that you're not supposed to eat anything heavy with it."

As we stood munching cheese and apples a tall, petty platinum blond walked up. Wearing only a cutout bra to support her mammoth breasts and with the remains of her latest partner dribbling from her shaved pudenda, she approached the table and asked, "anybody seen any maraschino cherries? I love having 'em eaten out of me. Particularly when you stick 'em way up inside so they really have to dig to get 'em out."

"I saw some over there on the booze table," I offered.

"Here they are," said Jennifer, holding up a large jar, half full of red balls.

"Thanks, honey," the blond said, her eyes suddenly sultry as she took notice of the beautiful Rubenesque brunette for the first time. Reaching out, she grazed the ball of her finger over one of Jennifer's nipples asking, "Uh, you wouldn't mind helping me with these would you, honey?"

Reaching up to do her own fondling, Jennifer replied, "I'd love to. Why don't we go somewhere..." Then, turning to me, "I'll be back in a few minutes, sweetie, don't get lost. Or, better yet, would you care to join us... ?"

"Uh, no thanks, I don't really care for maraschinos. I'll be out by the pool when you're done."

The blond slipped her arm around Jennifer's ample waist as they headed toward the candlelit den.

After a few more bites and another glass of tonic, I found a joint bowl, put a fresh one in my pocket next to the lighter I still carried, and I headed off to find someone to share it with while I waited for the Viagra to kick in.


Except for the brief time when had I first arrived, I had not been out by the pool yet so I decided to start there but I only got as far as the hot tub before my bulging shorts caught the attention of two couples who seemed to be resting between rounds in the hot, swirling water.

"Welcome, friend," replied one of the men setting with his arm around his mate of the moment, his hand fondling a large breast as it bobbed on the surface of the water.

"Evening folks," I replied jauntily, the effects of Jennifer's brown bottle making me ebullient. "I'm Jim."

"Care to join us? There's always room for one more," the second woman offered. As I approached, I noticed she was sitting on her partner's lap, facing away from him, her slow up and down movements dispelling my earlier assumption that they were resting.

"I'm Carolyn," she continued. "My friend here with the stiff lap is Jeff and across we have Ben, who's claim to fame is his middle name: 'Oral', a fitting appellation if ever there was one, and Ellen, she of the lovely floating Chihuahuas and soon to be Mrs. Ben." Her verbosity made we wonder if Jennifer's wasn't the only little brown bottle in circulation this evening.

Dropping my clothes on a lounge chair, I climbed up on the deck surrounding the tub and stepped down to stand on the bench which ran around the fiberglass tub, about eighteen inches below the surface. Carolyn's eyes lit up when she came face to face with my rejuvenated joint. "Pleased to meet you," she said, reaching up with a straight face and shaking my cock as if it were my hand.

"Careful, it's loaded," I quipped.

"We wouldn't want it to go off unexpectedly, now would we," she said. "Such a horrible waste of ammunition." I thought for sure she was going to kiss it 'hello' but with a reluctant look, she released me after a couple of quick strokes.

"Ahhh," I sighed as I stepped to the bottom of the tub and sat back on the bench next to Ellen of the bobbing boobs, relaxing into the caressing bubbles.

"Your first party?" asked Jeff.

"Kind of, does it show?"

"Not really, it's just that my wife and I have been partying for almost twenty years now and I don't remember ever seeing you around," he said extending his hand. "Jeff," he said as we shook. "My wife, Sarah is around somewhere, probably in the middle of the biggest pile of bodies she can find."

"Sounds like a good woman," I said.

"As fine as they come," he said. "Pretty face, big tits, great mouth and a big soft ass to keep me warm at night. Swings which ever way the wind's blowing and always horny to boot. Finest woman I've ever owned," he added, grunting when Carolyn stopped her bobbing and jabbed her elbow back into his ribs.

"Ben Masters, you behave yourself. Barbara's my best friend and I won't sit here on your cock and let you talk about her like that, even if she is you wife."

"OK, I'll behave," he said, chuckling and she began her slow up and down again.

"So, what do you think of our little bible study group, Jim?" asked Ellen as her hand moved over under the water to rest high on the inside of my thigh.

"Well, a little inhibited but other than that, OK, I guess," I joked.

"I noticed you heading upstairs with Brandi earlier," said Jeff. "Isn't she sweet?" Ellen's hand moved up to my stiff cock and she began to stroke me without looking at me.

"Yea, my first tranny. I think I'm in love. Like I told her, I'm not quite ready to swear off pussy yet but she sure opened my eyes to other possibilities."

"Well, I certainly hope you haven't given up pussy," said Ellen, squeezing me for emphasis. "Ben, darling, would you mind if I sat on Jim's lap for a few minutes, just to make him feel welcome?"

"Hell, go ahead. It's not like we're married yet or nothing," he joked. "Don't you think you might ask Jim if he wants to feel welcome?"

"Well actually, he feels pretty welcome already," she giggled, squeezing again. "I just didn't want him to lose that welcome feeling. You don't mind do you, Jim honey?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she pivoting on her foot nearest me and straddled my lap with her arms around my neck, my chin nestled in the valley of her oversized mammaries. She moved her hips in tight, rubbing her pussy against my Viagra-filled cock. "I don't think your quite welcome enough yet," she murmured into my ear. Then she raised up, burying my face in titflesh while she reached down to position me. With an audible sigh, she lowered her hot young pussy around me. "Now your welcome," she said as she began gently riding my steel rod.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.