Kathleen - Cover

Kathleen

Copyright© 2003 by Ghetta Grippe

Chapter 5: Chocolate Cake and Brown Sugar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Chocolate Cake and Brown Sugar - Kathleen is a Big Beautiful Woman who's appetite for uninhibited lust is as large as her magnificent body.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   BBW   Slow  

After my evening with Kathleen and her brother, I wasn't sure what to expect next. While I felt a little overwhelmed by the nature and quantity of her sexual appetites, I was honest enough to realize that I enjoyed myself immensely whenever I participated in one of her adventures and I was eagerly anticipating her next surprise.

I called her on Monday of the following week to ask if she were free to go out on a real date with dinner and a concert. When she readily agreed, I was almost disappointed that she didn't have some sexual escapade to offer instead.

Following an enjoyable evening on the town we returned to her place where we ended up in bed for some slow gentle sex then spent the next hour just talking as we snuggled.

When I remarked that this was only the second time we had ever actually made love she laughed and replied, "Yea, I guess I do tend to get carried away sometimes, but I've really enjoyed being with you this evening. It's kinda nice to slow it down once in a while. Ever since Marc got into films, I've been hanging with a pretty wild crowd and sometimes I forget there can be more to sex than just fucking."

Since she mentioned her brother, I decided to see if she were willing to satisfy a burning curiosity I'd had since meeting him the other night. "Speaking of Marc, I'm really curious about you two. Eh... do you mind talking about your relationship with him?"

Her laughter shook the bed. "I've been wondering how long you were going be able to sit on that one. I could see you were dying to ask but weren't quite sure how. Don't worry, I don't mind talking about it. I don't exactly put it on my business card, but most of my close friends know about us and don't make any big deal about it. I mean, we are consenting adults and don't plan to have any kids, so why should anyone care? 'So, how long have I been fucking my brother?' Is that what you wanna know?"

"Well, yes, I guess... But I'm also curious about how you first got together."

"Well, let's see... I was seventeen and he was fifteen when he got my cherry. Even at that age he was into body building and though he wasn't built like he is now, he was still a hunk. And even back them I was heavy so I didn't have many dates and those I did have were afraid of their own shadows. To make a long story short, I was getting tired of my fingers and he was the most available hardon around, so I started 'accidentally' flashing my tits and he came running and we've been at it ever since."

"How did he get into porno?"

"One of his weightlifting buddies had done a couple of films and he mentioned to Marc that he knew a place where they could fuck all the good looking women they wanted and get paid for doing it. He was only twenty at the time and what twenty-year-old is going to pass up an offer like that? So he tried out, got hired and that's been his main gig ever since."

"Speaking of wild crowds," she continued, "I'm having a party here next weekend that I think you might enjoy. It's going to be an overnighter and things usually get pretty outrageous so don't say I didn't warn you. You interested?"

"Sure, I just hope I'm up to it. I've never I've done anything before quiet like that, but I'm always willing to try."

"Great. There'll be probably about two dozen people so you should be able to find somebody who strikes your fancy."

"Well, as long as you're there, I'm know there'll be at lease one person who strikes my fancy."

"Ooo, you're such a love," she replied, than added with that lecherous grin that I found so adorable, "how'd you like to have your cock sucked?"


I called Kathleen midweek to get the details of her party and I was told that she had already ordered the food and drink from the caterer, that dress was, as I suspected, very casual - unless I had something especially kinky I wanted to wear - and that all I had to bring in addition to a hardon was my toothbrush. The party was scheduled to start about eight Friday evening and would probably end mid-afternoon the next day. She warned me to make sure to be on time because the doors would be locked at 8:00 due to privacy concerns and no one was allowed to enter after that.

When I arrived at 7:30 on Friday dressed in a tank top and shorts, I was a little nervous; I had never been to an all-night orgy before. I stopped on the porch to kick off my slippers and the door was flung open. Jennifer appeared, her pulchritude barely contained inside a sparse halter top which forced up plenty of cleavage. The material was sheer enough that her hard nipples were clearly discernible through the tautly stretched fabric. Around her waist she wore what appeared to be a short wrap-around skirt. With a squeal of welcome, she threw her arms around my neck and thrust her tongue into my mouth. Her effusive greeting caused a noticeable tingle in my loose shorts as her hug brought back memories of our lunch with Kathleen. The tingle was soon to became a full-grown erection as she rubbed her tummy and nearly-nude breasts against me, snickering when she felt the effect she was having on me. "Gee, you must be happy to see me, sweetie," she said in her best Mae West accent.

When I replied, "Well, there's certainly plenty to see," she responded by pulling away and turning to wiggled her ass at me, displaying the back of her skirt which was nonexistent. She was in effect wearing an apron, her dimpled ass on full display, not even bisected by a thong. I noticed the shine of what was probably KY in the crease between her bulging cheeks and realized that she was definitely ready to party.

I reached out to pat her nearest cheek but when she felt me start to slip my fingers between them, she moved out of range. "Oh, you're naughty, but I'm afraid we have to behave ourselves until eight o'clock. House rules. Com'on, let me introduce you to some folks." Then, slipping her arm through mine, she ushered me into the house, making sure to rub her swollen tit against my biceps as we walked.

As Jennifer lead me around the house making introductions, I suddenly found myself face to face with a fellow attorney from a law firm I had often consulted for. I was as embarrassed as he at being 'caught' until I realized that he was obviously here for the same thing I was so he couldn't very well expose me without pulling his own covers. Besides, his wife, whom I remembered having seen at a Bar Association function, had piqued my curiosity at the time and, assuming she were here, I thought of the possibility of fitting her into my dance card before the night was over. Both still a little awkward, my colleague and I shook hands as if we had never met.

I won't go into a description of all the people Jennifer introduced me to in the next few minutes but suffice it to say that they were all attractive, of a surprising broad range of ages and generally very provocatively dressed, and a few were of indeterminate gender; definitely an anything-goes crowd. Several large bowls with hand-rolled cigarettes in strategic locations throughout the house and the pungent smell of cannabis did nothing to dispel my assumption that this was a very loose crowd.

When we finally worked our way out to the large private back yard lit with gas tiki torches, I found Kathleen dressed in a floor-length muumuu standing by the pool. Cut in traditional Hawaiian design with a high collar, the bright floral print was sheer enough to be translucent so that all of her charms were clearly visible, even in the flickering torch light. Beneath the billowing material she wore a platform bra which supported her massive breasts, thrusting out her visibly swollen nipples. Framed between stockinged thighs, the shadow of her neatly-trimmed blond bush and the swollen lips of her pudenda were also hinted at beneath the elegant gown.

Marc was standing near his sister with his arm around the waist of a beautiful older redhead whom I suddenly realized was 'LaDonna Love', his costar in the video we had watched the other night. As he introduced us, it was all I could do to keep my eyes on her face. Her top garment was a red see-through lace number closed only by a belt at her waist. Her white undergarments were a platform bra (they seemed to be almost part of the dress code tonight) holding her artillery shell tits, and a garter belt with stockings which framed her shaven labial cleft teasingly displayed between her slender thighs. Her outfit, like most of the women I had seen this evening, was worn merely to add titillating adornment with no pretense of modesty.

As I grasped her offered her hand, she said, "Marc and Kathleen told me all about your little party last week. I'm sorry I missed it. Perhaps we can get together later so you can show me what I missed. You will save some... time for me, won't you?"

"Of course, I'd love to," was all I managed to stammer, stunned by such a blatant approach from the beautiful porno queen.

As I turned to acknowledge my hostess she slid sensuously into my arms and, after an almost chaste kiss, asked, "You ready for this, sweetie?" an amused gleam in her eye.

When I hesitated, she continued, "I suspect there's nothing gonna happen you haven't already tried, just more of it, more often and more openly. Come on, help me get this church social on the road." She must have realized I was a little overwhelmed at the moment and was attempting to put me at ease; her concern made her even more endearing to me.

She hooked her arm through mine and took me back into the house to the brightly lit kitchen where she lead me over to a petite but strikingly beautiful Filipina woman with flawless coffee skin and large black eyes framed by long, sensuous black hair. Her bubble ass was accentuated by a very short tight leather skirt and perky tits tented her blouse, her nipples visible shadows under the thin cotton. Even in high heels, she was several inches shorter that I and she was standing at the counter doing a professional looking job of frosting a large layer cake.

"Brandi, this is my friend, Jim, who I was telling you about. Jim, Brandy here is a very special lady with some rather unique attributes and she's promised me she'll make sure you have a good time tonight."

Somewhat flustered, I muttered a greeting and offered my hand but she turned and embraced me, briefly kissing me on the lips, as her sweet cinnamon perfume surrounded me.

"Oh I'm so delighted to get to meet you, Jim. Both Marc and Kathleen have told me so much about you," she said, her husky voice divulging her original gender. I quickly realized that my earlier mention to Kathleen about wanting to try a tranny was about to become a reality. Once again she had amazed me. It seemed as if her list of carnal surprises was endless.

"I'm afraid to ask what they said about me," I said, still a little surprised, but delightedly so.

"Don't worry, sweetie, they both described you in glowing terms. In fact, ever since Kathleen told me you were going to be here this weekend, I've been dying to meet you."

"Well, I need to get back outside," Kathleen interrupted. "I'll see you two, later," she added, leaving after a quick kiss on each of our mouths.

"Listen, sweetie," said the beautiful young tranny, "I just need a few minutes to finish up this cake then we can go find someplace where we can get better aquatinted. In the meantime why don't you go find a number and fire it up for us. I've been so busy with this cake, I haven't even had a chance to get a buzz on yet," she said, flashing me a brilliant smile.

Intrigued but still a little stunned, I noticed a growing tingle in my shorts as I returned to the living room where I had seen a bowl of joints. I chose a fat one and grabbed a disposable lighter from a pile next to the bowl. When I got back to the kitchen, I lit up and drew in a deep lung full of the acrid smoke.

Dropping her spatula, Brandi wrapped her arms around my neck. Just before her shining lips met mine, she whispered, "Blow into my mouth." As I exhaled, I could feel her lithe body expand against me as she took in the smoke. Even after my lungs were empty, she held the kiss, her tongue teasing the inside of my lips.

Finally she broke away and resumed icing the cake. A minute later she looked up at me grinning. "Wow, Kathleen has outdone herself this time. I've never known her not to have good weed but this stuff is almost hash. I think I better only have one more toke or I'll never get this cake done." She held her head up expectantly, so I took another hit and leaned over to kiss her again "Thanks, sweetie," she said. "Why don't you save the rest for later." Then, displaying her stunning smile again, asked, "is it eight o'clock yet?"

"Just," I answered, glancing at a clock over the sink.

"Oh, oh, party time," she said, adroitly making decorative swirls across the top of the cake.

"Finished," she announced a minute later then stuck out her tongue and, with a wicked gleam in her dark eyes, took a long sensuous lick of the chocolate covered spatula Her arms went around my neck again and, as our lips met, her frosting-covered tongue invaded my mouth with sweetness. "I love to share my treats," she murmured into my mouth as her lips lifted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.