Kathleen - Cover

Kathleen

Copyright© 2003 by Ghetta Grippe

Chapter 4: Something to Whet the Appetite

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Something to Whet the Appetite - Kathleen is a Big Beautiful Woman who's appetite for uninhibited lust is as large as her magnificent body.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   BBW   Slow  

Given the surprises she seemed to come up with each time we got together, I wasn't sure what to expect when Kathleen called me the week after our lunch with Jennifer and asked if I were free to drop by about eight the following Wednesday evening for a drink and to meet her brother, Marc. I remembered she had mentioned him the night of our whipped cream fuck and had even lent me his running shorts but with that one exception I couldn't remember her ever speaking of him so other than the fact that he was a runner and was about my size, I knew nothing about him and only learned his name when she invited me to meet him.

From what I had observed of her propensity toward lust, I must admit the possibility occurred to me that Kathleen and her brother were perhaps more intimate than most siblings, but I had received no hint from her that there was anything special in their relationship so I dismissed my thoughts as groundless speculation.

When I knocked on her door at the appointed time I was greeted by a hug against her enveloping softness, a wet kiss, and wafts of her floral fragrance. As she ushered me into the den to introduce me to her brother I had occasion to observe her attire and realized that while she wasn't as overtly provocative in her dress as when she had greeted me for our second date, she was still far from presentable. Her single piece of outer clothing was a pareo or sarong tied Polynesian-style behind her neck and beneath which her huge breasts jiggled in provocative unrestraint as she walked beside me. The two ends of the sheet of brightly patterned cloth just barely managed to meet a few inches below her bulging tummy and with each step an indecent amount of inner thigh was exposed. It occurred to me that it would be impossible for her to sit with any modesty, especially as, when I let her move ahead of me so I could watch the undulation of her massive hips, I could detect no sign of panties beneath the thin material. My final thought as we entered the den was that while I wasn't sure about her brother, her outfit had sure grabbed my attention.

Although built very differently from his sister, Marc turned out to be a very sensuous man in his own right. About my height, he was obviously into body building. Wearing only loose nylon shorts similar to the pair I had borrowed, the powerful muscles of his bare chest and arms looked almost sculpted in the light of the single lamp by which he stood.


"So, Kathleen tells me you're an attorney," Marc said as we sat in a pair of large easy chairs sipping the chilled chablis his sister had poured.

"Yea, taxes and real estate, mostly, with an occasional contract or two. How about yourself? What kind of work do you do?"

"Oh, Kathleen didn't tell you," he said looking over at his sister sitting on the end of the couch across the room. When I followed his glance I noticed her right foot was drawn up under her left knee, giving both her brother and I glimpses of the blond curls nestled between her broad thighs.

"Well, it never came up," she replied to his implied accusation, a gleam in her eye. Then, turning to me, "Marc's a movie star," she said laughing, "he makes porno flicks."

"Really?!" I replied, the only thing I could think of at the moment.

"Most people don't realize it but it's a pretty big local industry," he explained. "The same conditions of weather and scenery that bring the regular film companies to Hawaii also make it attractive to the skin flick industry."

"Make's sense," I answered, again not sure of how to respond. "That also explains why you have such a great body."

"Yea, I get fat and I'm out of business. There's a lot more to being a porn actor than just a nice tan and the ability to come on cue. 'Course some of the perks aren't too bad..."

"I can imagine," I replied grinning.

"Want to see him in action?" Kathleen asked.

"Kathleen!" her brother said.

"Well, I've seen you before and Jim may have too, so why not?"

"But..."

"Oh, get off it, Marc. You know you like watching too. And we're all adults. What's the big deal. What do you say, Jim? Wanna see 'the star' in his latest hit?"

"Well, I..."

"Great. Marc, put on the one with LaDonna Love. You and she are really great together. Jim, sweety, come over here and sit so you can see better," she said, patting the cushion on her right. "Oh, and Marc, go in my jewelry box on my dresser. You'll find a special treat for us in there," she added as she rose and walked across to the wet bar refrigerator to replenish our wine.

Marc returned with a small pipe and a well-used candy tin which he placed on the coffee table in front of us before sitting down beside me on the opposite end of the couch from his sister.

"I assume you smoke," she said as she opened the tin box to reveal several long resinous buds.

"Not like I used to," I answered, "but I still enjoy a hit on occasion. Is that stuff as good as it smells?"

"The best. A client of mine in Puna brings me some whenever he comes over to Oahu. I got him a really good deal on some land a few years back," she replied as she broke off a small bud and pressed it into the screen-lined bowl.


Ten minutes later, when we were all thoroughly loaded, Kathleen picked up the remote and clicked on the VCR. As the opening credits scrolled she snuggled up under my left arm and laid her manicured hand on my leg.

As to be expected, it took less than five minutes for the first sex scene to began. Marc played a gardener being seduced by a very top-heavy, older but still beautiful red-head, playing the wife of the house. As the action progressed, I saw why Marc was a star and it wasn't his tan. Between porno and personal experience I had seen my share of nice packages and Kathleen's brother had one of the finest. As I sat watching the redhead get her tonsils massaged, it occurred to me that I would probably soon get a live view of the organ I was watching on screen. Life around Kathleen seemed to be just one endless parade of erotic surprises.

As the action on the screen heated up, Kathleen's hand began a slow teasing creep up my thigh toward my straining cock. Then she reached up with her other hand and pulled my left hand from the back of the couch and down around her shoulders, tucking it into the front of her sarong to press it between her massive breasts. Returning her attention to my crotch, she located the tab of my zipper and eased it down.

When I looked back at the video I saw that Marc the star was now buried to the balls in his co-star's shaved pussy. Engrossed in the movie, I lost track of Kathleen's movements until I felt the tip of her tongue burrowing into the end of my cock. Looking down at her, I noticed Marc's shorts laying in a pile by my feet. When I looked over at him, I saw the same cock I had been watching on the screen being rapidly stroked less than two feet to my right, the pendulous scrotum dancing in time to the rhythm of Marc's fist. I looked up at his face to see him raptly watching himself fuck on screen.

As Kathleen's mouth slid over the purple head of my cock she reached across with her left hand to gently cup her brother's bouncing balls. When she realized he was about to lose his load, she stopped and sat up. "Hold it, Marc. Don't waste that on your fist," she exclaimed as she stood up and reached behind her neck to untie her sarong. When the knot came loose, the whole garment slid from her body and she stood nude before us, her nipples swollen with lust, the insides of her bulging thighs glistening with even further proof of her arousal.

"Com'on, I just got that sofa cleaned from the last party we had here. Let's get civilized and go into the bedroom where we belong," she said as she turned and waddled off down the hall toward the king-sized playpen in her room.

Following Marc in pursuit of his disappearing sister, I watched his tightly muscled bare buns flex as he walked toward the bedroom. I wasn't yet sure if he played both sides of the street but I realized that I was looking forward to the possibility of a 'California Clusterfuck' as Kathleen had called it. I decided to wait and play it by ear assuming that if he was interested he would make a move, especially as I was pretty sure Kathleen had already told him about my prior experiences.

As I entered her bedroom, Kathleen stood back from opening a window to allow the soft tradewinds in to add to our tactile stimulation. Moving to me from across the room, she slid her arms around my neck and gave me a full body press, her tongue stabbing into my mouth. She began to hunch her soft round tummy against my cock which was still thrusting out of my fly. Lost in the haze of cannabis and lust, I was suddenly aware of hands slipping between our bodies to first fondle Kathleen's massive breasts then turn to give playful tugs through my shirt at my own sensative nipples. As one of the hands moved lower to slip under Kathleen's bulging abdomen and run a finger up and down her furrow, the other reached around the other side of her massive body to gently cup my tight balls and caress them in time to Kathleen's humping against my cock. Not wanting to end my fun before it had barely begun, I reluctantly pulled from the caress of the two siblings and rapidly undressed as I watched Marc contined to finger fuck and fondle his sister while thrusting his hard cock up and down between the cheeks of her dimpled ass.

From the way he had just fondled my balls I was sure that Marc was bi so without further invitation I moved behind him. Thrusting my dripping hardon between his thighs until the head nudged the base of his scrotum, I kissed him on the back of the neck and reached around to play with the head of his cock each time it emerged from the top of his sister's ass crack.

After several minutes of such foreplay, Kathleen turned in her brother's arms, gave him a hot French kiss than looked over his shoulder into my eyes. "Why don't you two get better aquatinted while I watch for a while," she suggested, adding, "I really love to see men together," as she moved away to sit in the same chair I had occupied the week before while watching she and Jennifer.

Without comment Marc turned, took me into his powerful arms and thrust his tongue into my mouth. As our tongues writhed together we each reached down to stroke the other's dripping cock. Finally, still firmly agrasp of my cock, he pulled me over to the bed, sat down at the foot and lowered his mouth to lick the fluid from the purple head of my dripping hardon. He pursed his lips as his sister had done on our first tryst and forced the point of my cock between his lips and into the back of his throat.

His left hand reached around my hip and his middle finger began to push at my rose as I humped forward into his well-practiced mouth. As I withdrew from his soft sucking I felt his finger slip past my sphincter and push against my prostate.

Not wanting to end our fun just yet, I reluctantly pulled away and leaned down to kiss him, noticing the faint taste of my cock on his lips. "You know turnabout is foreplay," I punned as I pushed him back to lie on the bed. He moved to the center of the broad mattress and I stretched out along side his hard body, my feet toward his head in the classic 69 position. As his rigid meat began to thrust into my mouth I realized it had been several years since I had been with a man and briefly wondered why I had refrained so long from something I so enjoyed. My speculation was quickly interrupted by the feel of his tongue lapping my sensitive head and I began to concentrate on returning the pleasure I was receiving. I felt his finger probing for my prostate again and I momentarily stopped sucking to wet my own middle finger and slip it inside his body to before I resumed sucking his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.