Lost Sister - Cover

Lost Sister

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2003 by L.A. Wicker

Incest Sex Story: Brother and his sexy older sister have fun until someone comes into thier life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

© Copyright -- All rights reserved

This story is old, I know there are mistakes in it.


Hi, my name is Jerry, I wanted to tell you a true story about me and my beautiful sister, Betty.

Betty, my sister, is twenty years old and in college. She loves teasing me about my age. I just turned eighteen.

My sister is a total babe at five foot and six inches tall. She's built like a gymnastics athlete, her body is one of the best I had ever seen.

Her breast are a firm 34c with the most perky nipples you'll ever see. They get very hard and grow almost two inches long when she gets cold or horny. Betty has to wear a thick bra or a heavy sweater when ever she goes outside.

The rest of her is my personal favorite, Betty's waist is a trim 22 inches and her tight little ass, a size 36. I love watching it, it's tight, compact and wiggles so good when she walks.

Betty, has very light brown hair that's cut real short. She parts it in the middle and always has a long strand hanging across her pretty blue eyes.

Growing up with my big sister, Betty, was like being at a 24 hour boxing match. We fought about anything and everything.

The thing that pissed her of the most was, when she would do her workouts. I would just about have my nose between her legs. Hell, she only wore a see through tank top and a small bikini bottom that she had cut the lining out of it.

"YOU LITTLE PUNK MOTHERFUCKER, WHY DON'T YOU GO SOMEWHERE AND PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE PECKER AND GET YOUR EYES OFF ME!!" Betty screamed.

With a little smile, I replied, " If I do... I'll be thinking of you."

"YOU SICK FUCK." Was all she said.

Another way I used to really piss her off, I would just walk into her room without knocking. Many times I would get a great shot of her sexy panty covered ass or a good look at her perky tits.

One night, I must say, I got the shock of my young life. I was up late, I had heard some noises coming from Betty's room. I had to go take a peak.

There she was, laying on the bed. Her legs spread wide, her panties pulled to one side. With her left hand rubbing her clit as her long thin fingers were deep inside her womanhood.

Betty's right hand was pulling and twisting her nipples like she was trying to pull them off.

Then I really got a shock, she started talking to herself, " Oh yes, do me, take me, Jerry, I'm yours."

My mouth flew open and I gasp for air, that's when Betty saw me standing there watching her. She gave me a sexy little smile and just kept working her tits and pussy.

I walked right up to her, taking in all of her sex show. Betty's eyes looked down and saw my hard cock, it was hanging out of my briefs.

"Damn, baby brother, my girl friends would love you" Betty said, reaching for my nine inch cock, " Do I really turn you on that much?"

She pulled me between her legs, one of her hands stroking my cock while her other hand fingered her very wet pussy. I moved my fingers down to her pussy and slid them inside her.

Betty squeezed my cock as hard as she could and said, " Pretend your doing me, fuck my hand like you would my pussy..."

Her hand moved all around my cock as I fucked it. Faster and faster we loved on each other. After a few minutes of me fucking her hand I leaned down and started sucking on her perky nipples.

"OH JERRY, SUCK THEM, SUCK THEM HARD..." Betty moaned very load.

Them she started to cum, her back arched up, her hips grinding into my fingers.

"FUCK ME YOU PRICK, FUCK ME DAMN YOU," Betty was screaming,

"YOUR WHY I'M SO FUCKING HORNY... FUCK ME YOU CCCOOOOCCCKK SUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKERRRR. YYYYYYYEEESSSSSS YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS"

"OH GOD YES, YES JERRY... OH YES..."

My fingers were moving in and out of her tight little pussy as fast as I could move. Then I pinched her clit between two of my fingers.

"OHHHHHHHHH JERRRRRRY, YES, YES, MAKE ME CUM... MORE..." Betty screamed as she came again.

She must have orgasmsed six times before she was finished. We layed on her bed, she had a little sexy smile on her face as her eyes explored my body.

As Betty moved her head toward my hard cock and she told me, " I think we should start doing this together instead of fighting..." and she sucked my cock into her mouth.

"Oh Betty I... I... love you..." I moaned.

Her mouth was on fire, she sucked me that night better than any woman could have. She made love to my cock with her mouth.

Her mouth locked on my cock, sucking it deep into her throat as her tongue lashed around my throbbing cock head. Harder Betty sucked, looking into my eyes seeing the pleasure she was giving me.

Her head moved up and down on my cock pole, her mouth sucking harder, moaning as she worked. Faster her head moved, sucking as hard as she could.

"Betty... I'm cumming... youuuuu... Better stop..." I gasp.

She gave me her sexy smile and sucked me harder than before. Up and down my cock shaft, she was sucking me to my first orgasm with a woman, my sister.

"OH FUCK... BETTY... YES... YES... I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU..." I screamed as I shot my love into her mouth and down her throat.

She kept sucking me, getting all my love juices out of my now shrinking cock. Betty's arms held me as I shot my last time.

We held each other tight, it was like finding a new love that was always with us. Somewhere in there I fell asleep, only to be woke up by Betty the next morning.

I was dreaming I was getting a blow job, it was a great one too. Then I did wake up, it was Betty, going down on my cock, sucking it hard as her pretty eyes watched me wake up in shock.

"OH FUCK. I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL A DREAM..." as I pulled her body to me, hugging her tight.

"No, baby brother, it was very real... and... very... good." She giggled.

"COME ON DOWN YOU TWO, BREAKFAST IS READY." Mom yelled upstairs.

I started to get up, Betty pushed me back down on my bed. Her mouth swallowed my cock. Sucking it hard and fast. I caressed her hair as she ate me.

I came in about ten seconds, it was great. Betty jumped off my bed and ran to get dressed. That day she wore her skimpy work suit.

We went downstairs laughing about my cock always being hard. When our Mom heard us she asked, " What's with you two... no fighting, yelling... ?"

Betty just replied, " No, Mom today we start a new life... don't we baby brother... ? No more fighting." and she gave my cock a little squeeze.

From then on Betty and I had many hours and hours of fun together. I think I had the most fun, you see, Betty, could suck my cock 24 hours a day and still want more of it.

So many times we almost got caught by our Mom and Dad. We would be making out in one of our bedrooms and they would walk in on us.

The closest time was Betty was on top of me sucking my cock and I was eating her sweet pussy, when the door flew open. All I could think to do was roll over fast and I started to tickle her.

It was just about the end of summer, a hot steamy day. Mom and dad had went someplace. Betty and I were in her room making out like two animals in heat.

"Betty?" I said.

"Yeah baby, what ya want?" she replied.

"Can I make real love to you, please???" I begged.

With a look of pain on her face she said, " Baby, you know you can't go inside my... my... between my legs..."

"Come on, nobody would know..." I was still begging.

"We can't do that, I'm sorry..." Betty hugged me, then she said, " There is one thing we can do..."

My eyes got big and I ask, " What?? Is it..."

She cut in, " Yes, you can have my ass... I know you love watching it..."

"Oh Betty... I love you so much," I hugged her so tight, " When? Now? Later?"

She just laughed and said, " Tonight after Sandy's party, O.K.?" she gave me a happy look, " Why don't you come with me? We can have some real fun together..."

"Oh yes... I can't wait..." I said.

"I guess I better give you something to hold you over until then..." and Betty moved her mouth to my cock. Giving me another one of her great blow jobs.

The girl Sandy, that was having a party, hung out with a bunch of losers. Drug heads, drunks and just plain ass hole people. I still don't know why sis told her she would go.

Later that evening I was waiting for Betty to finish dressing for the party. When she had finally came out of her room, I was shocked and very excited to see how she was dressed.

Betty was wearing a white sheer blouse, with no bra. Her little nipples had already grown to their full size, almost two inches long.

She a very, very short black silk mini skirt that just did cover her tight sweet ass. Betty's legs were covered by matching black thigh high stockings.

The best of all, Betty had on a pair of black, six inch high heels. She must have been wearing them a long time because, her leg and fine ass muscles were already tightened up.

I looked at her like a wolf after a lamb and said, " My god Betty, you look fuckin' hot."

With a sexy smile, she replied, " Glad you like, baby brother..."

When we got to the party it was all I knew it would be, drugs, beer and any kind of pill you could think of. And half naked college girls dressed in less than Betty had on.

Betty introduced me as her new man to all her college friends. I thought it was kind of sweet her thinking of me that way.

"Want a beer, girl friend?" I ask Betty.

She just smiled and nodded. I found the beer and a plate full of rolled pot cigarettes. I picked up three of them and put them in my pocket.

When I had found my way back to Betty the lights had been turned out and some slow music was playing.

I handed her the beer and pulled her into my arms. We moved our hips slowly into each other. Sipping the beer and moving to the sexy music I was hard in no time.

Reaching into my pocket I said, " Look what I found..."

"Oh yes... pot makes me so... Horny. I hope you can take it... baby brother..." Betty smiled.

I pulled her hips into my hard cock, " I could take you anytime."

We smoked the joint and had more beer, before long we were grinding into to each and feeling the need to love each other real bad.

Our arms hugged and caressed each other. My hands found their way to Betty's firm little ass, caressing it softly. While I gave her hips little pushes into my thick hard cock.

I began kissing her sexy ears, giving her little kisses on her ear lobes. Kissing my way down to her long inviting neck.

Betty moaned, " Jerry, you are making me feel so hot."

The only light in the room was, two or three candles burning. Betty moved her hands down and un-zipped my pants. She pulled my stiff cock out and began milking it with long full strokes.

Betty would start with one at the base of my shaft, squeezing it hard while she pulled down. When her hand was half way down the shaft, she then put her other hand on the base and start same thing.

"Ohhhhh Betty, your going to make me cummmmmmmm." I laughed.

"Lets try this," I pulled my cock from her hands and placed it right between her legs, " Ohhhhhhhh fuck, Betty, your so wet..."

"OOOOhhhhhhh I made you so hard," Betty said, as her hips humped my cock, " I could cummmmm soooooooo easy right now..."

We were in the middle of the room, dry humping each other. We didn't care, our lust for each other had taken control over us.

"Ohhhhhh Jerry, make me cum now... please... I want to cum on your cock..."

My hands started pushing her hips into my thick shaft, faster and harder. I wanted to do anything she wanted.

That's when some ugly, nasty and drunk guy came up to Betty and ask, " Hey baby... Want TA dance with me?"

Betty being the nice one just told him, " I'm sorry, I'm dancing with my man... I can't right now."

"Come on," He pulled her arm, " Dance with me."

Betty pulled away, " NO, I can't."

"COME ON DAMN IT... DANCE WITH ME, BITCH..." The drunk yelled.

That's when my fist hit him square on his nose, sending him to the floor with a bang.

He just sat there giving Betty and I the most hateful look I had ever seen in my life. He got back off the floor and ask if he could at least get Betty a beer. We said it would be O.K.

He returned a few minutes later giving Betty the beer, and told her," It's a good one... Enjoy..." And he walked away from us with the most evil laugh.

We went on dancing, grinding into each other, all but, fucking on the dance floor.

I pulled the other joint out and lit it up, " Oh Jerry, I can't... I'm already so... Weak... if I smoke that we mite do... Something..." Betty told me with a painful look on her face.

I pulled her to me, saying " So... You know it would good..."

We smoked the pot, Betty was right. She really started bumping and grinding into my me, hard and fast. She finished her beer in two drinks. Our lives were about to change for ever.

Betty was on fire, her face was bright red and when I touched her nipple, it felt like a hot piece of coal.

She had lost control, she was grinding into my cock as hard as she could while her hands pulling on it as hard as she could pull.

"COME ON, FUCK ME JERRY..." Betty moaned.

I know she was loaded, drink and horny as hell but, she just didn't look right. Her pupils were very dilated, one side of her face look like it was paralyzed.

"Betty?... you O.K.?... you don't look to good." I ask looking into her eyes.

"MMMMM I'm fine. I just need your hard cock, brother o' mine," Betty giggled, " Lets find a room..."

She pulled my hand and we started looking in all the rooms in the house. It seems most of the other couples had the same idea as we had. Each room had two, three and four couples fucking away.

The last bedroom in the house that we checked was empty. Betty grabbed me, ramming her tongue down my throat as her hands pulled down my pants.

Yanking my cock shaft, she moaned, " oh yes... I need this "Bad Boy" in my mouth."

And she swallowed my cock. Sucking it so hard, it fucking hurt. Betty was acting like a Wild Woman, I never thought her sucking me would hurt so bad.

"BETTY... IT FUCKIN' HURTS... BABY... TAKE IT EASY..." I yelled at her.

She just got up giving me a mean look, she took her clothes off and said, " If you don't like it, just fuck me sissy boy..."

"Betty? I love it when you suck me, right, are you O.K.?" I ask.

"I'm feel funny, I'm soooooooo horny..." she said as she layed on the bed.

She spread her legs wide, " cum... fuck me brother..."

I finished pulling off my pants and shoes off, I climbed on her beautiful body. Kissing her deep as my tongue worked her mouth. Her hips pushed into my cock.

All at once, my sister and I became one...

My thick, hard, cock slid into her hot young body with ease. We both froze, enjoying the heat that both our bodies had to offer.

I may not have been her first man but, it sure felt like it. Her tender pussy squeezed my cock like her hand had, our first night together.

Betty was so wet her juices ran down her bottom. She was also so hot inside, I couldn't believe it. Like putting your cock in a hot bath.

"OH JERRY... YES... YES..." Betty screamed.

"Betty, I love you." And I started to pump my sexy big sister. Our hips moved as one. Like we had done this a thousand times before.

Betty was going crazy, her head thrashing around. Her hips pumping into my cock and her long finger nails were digging into my back.

"FUCK ME JERRY... YOU FUCKER... HARD..." Betty screamed as she slapped me.

"O.K. Betty... calm down..." I told her.

She looked up to me, her face looked more paralyzed, and she yelled, " WOULD YOU JUST FUCK ME AND SHUT THE FUCK UP?... OR I WILL FIND SOMEBODY WHO CAN... FUCK..."

"DAMN, BETTY... O.K." I snapped back.

I started just giving her an old fashioned, hard core fuck. As fast as I could I fucked her pussy. Driving it in her as far as I could. I was lifting her hips off the bed with each thrust.

"THAT'S IT LITTLE BROTHER... FUCK SISSY... FUCK SISSY'S PUSSY..." Betty yelled.

Harder, faster my hard cock pounded her body. The harder I did her, the harder she wanted it.

At last she started to cum, not with the force I thought it would have been after the way I fucked her. But, with a little spasm in inside her and a little moan.

"MMMMMMM Jerry... I... I... wove youuuuuuuuuuuuu." Betty said in a slurred voice.

She gave me a half smile, her face was completely paralyzed now. Her pupils were huge and looked like glass.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as it rolled to the side, and she stopped breathing...

"OH NO... BETTY... BABY... WAKE UP... BETTY... WAKE UP... PLEASE..." I was screaming.

I knew CPR, so I started chest compression's, " ONE... TWO... THREE... FOUR... FIVE..." Then blew air in her lungs.

Again, " ONE... TWO... THREE... FOUR... FIVE..." Another breath of air went in her.

"OH GOD... HELP ME... HELP... ONE... TWO... THREE... FOUR... FIVE..." More air went in her.

I felt her take in air by herself, "THANK YOU... THANK YOU..."

I ran to get dressed as fast as I ever had in my life, I had to get Betty to a hospital and fast.

I started dressing her, it was my first time trying to dress a woman. I had always been trying to get them naked. After a few tries I had her ready.

I grabbed her up in my arms like a little "Rag Doll" and run out of the room. I saw some drunk people in the living room.

"WHERE'S A HOSPITAL? WHERE?" I screamed.

Some smart ass replied, "What's the matter man... did ya fuck her to death??" and laughed.

Some nice looking girl was standing there and she said, "What's wrong?"

"I DON'T KNOW... SHE STOPPED BREATHING..." I was still screaming.

She was looking at Betty and said, "OH NO... IT'S... IT'S... go down the road... turn right... It's... it's like ten miles down."

I ran to the car, gently placing Betty in the seat. Sis had a bad ass Pontiac Firebird, we were about to see how fast it would go. I floored the car, we were on our way. Down to the main high way, I put the gas peddle all the way to the floor again.

"Oh no, sis please be O.K. please." I was yelling.

Faster and faster I drove, I had to find the hospital fast. Betty's life was at stake.

That's when I saw the flashing lights of a Sheriff's car behind me. I pulled over so fast, his car hit Betty's bumper.

I jumped out of her car and run back to the Sheriff screaming, "MY SISTER," I panted, "STOPPED BREATHING, HELP ME, HELP ME."

The Sheriff, Ken Popeye said, "FOLLOW ME, STAY CLOSE, GO AS FAST AS THE CAR WILL GO..."

Off we went, lights, sirens and squealing tires, as fast as we could drive. I was trying to keep an eye on Betty as we drove to make sure she didn't stop breathing again.

At last, Sheriff Ken pulled into the hospital emergency entrance. I jumped from the car, running to Betty's car door. Pulling her out as fast I could.

We ran in the emergency room, Sheriff Ken, leading the way yelling, "HELP!... WE NEED HELP HERE..."

Two nurses and a doctor came running to us asking, " What happened? Did she do any drugs? Is she on medication?"

I was so nervous, "We had some beer... and um... um..."

The Sheriff cut in, "Go on son, tell them it's O.K."

"We just smoked a joint... that's all" I told them.

"All right, we'll take care of her now, don't worry." And they took her to a treatment room.

Sheriff Ken patted me on the back and said, "Come tell we where you two were and what all you did tonight." He took a deep breath, "I don't want to scare you but, we've had three cases like this in the last few months. Girls being at a party and passing out."

He went on talking, "Well, more than passing out. An unwilling drug overdose... Someone slips them Acid in a drink and... Well, they end up here," he patted me again, "Two died... one is in a COMA."

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH no, please... no." I lost it. I was crying like a baby.

Thirty minutes later I had calmed down, the doctor came back out and told the Sheriff, "It's the same thing. Acid overdose," he looked at me, "She's getting medication and some other things to help her and she did wake up once. That's a very good sign."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.