A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

Sara Adams stepped from the shower and looked at her nude body in the full length mirror on her bathroom door. She saw a shapely 47 year old woman looking back at her. Her dishwater blonde hair was dripping wet and the ends hung on her shoulders. As she looked in the mirror she lifted a breast and caressed the nipple. It hardened between her finger and thumb. Her other hand trailed down her slightly puffy belly to her shaven pussy. Her men liked her pussy clean and smooth and there was not a trace of hair there. Sara was proud of her looks.

She parted the lips of her cunt with a finger and drew small circles around her protruding clit as she watched herself in the mirror. Lately her mind had been going in directions that she'd never expected, not in a hundred years. She moaned as her clit swelled beneath her touch. Her eyes closed and her mind took her away to another house. In her mind's eye she saw a younger couple in bed, naked.

Sara sat down on her towel on the bathroom floor and spread her thighs. In the mirror she saw her pussy lips open. Her cunt was stretched bigger than most women, she was sure of that. Her clit, when erect, stood out like a tiny penis, and the tip of it was very sensitive. As she stroked, her eyes closed again and she watched the young couple. The man rolled atop the woman and inserted his cock into her. As they started to fuck she saw the woman's legs wrap around him. She saw her heels digging into his ass, pulling him in.

Sara's fingers were flying now. She opened her eyes and watched in the mirror as two of her fingers went deep into her cunt. Her thumb still rubbed her engorged clit. She moaned again as her eyes fluttered shut. As she worked a third finger into her pussy her eyes closed again and she watched the young man and woman continue their fucking. The man's ass nearly became a blur as he fucked faster and harder into the woman. Sara moaned again as a fourth finger entered her pussy.

She looked at the mirror again as she fucked herself there on the bathroom floor. She folded her thumb into her palm and shoved. As her whole hand went into her cunt she let out a yell, "Ohhhhh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard Joel!"

As she watched her hand go into her gaping pussy she felt as if she'd explode. Her eyes snapped shut to the young fucking couple as she shoved her hand in and out, fucking herself as fast as the young man fucked the young woman. She moaned again as the couple fucked on in silence. Her orgasm washed over her like a huge tide, starting in her swollen clit and spreading upwards and downwards at the same time, engulfing her in it. "Ohhhhhhhh God! Make me cum! Fuck me Joel! Please fuck me son!"

Her eyes snapped open again and she watched her hand in her pussy, up to the wrist. She fucked herself slower now, her orgasm ebbing. She fell back, out of breath. Her hand eased itself from her abused cunt. She fell back against the wall and brought her fingers to her mouth, licking and then sucking each one.

"God, what's wrong with me? Where do these thoughts come from?" she thought.

But she knew. She knew that the young couple in her fantasy was her son and daughter, Joel and Janie. She didn't know if they were really fucking or not. But she did know that the fantasy was there for a reason, that reason being that she had been fucking her own younger brother all these years, her brother Dan, with the log of a cock. The cock that had so stretched her over the years. The only cock that could satisfy her anymore.

She had begun fucking her little brother when they were both teenagers. At the time she was beginning to date a nice young man named Pete Adams. Pete was kind and smart and even as a teen he doted on her.

Dan's cock was huge. The girls he tried to date all turned him down when the word got around about his huge cock. A few girls had let him get his fingers in their pussies, but when they had discovered what he had in his pants, they stopped him from going any farther. That only served to frustrate poor Dan.

It was after one of Dan's dates that Sara had walked past Dan's room, after their parents were asleep, and heard him sobbing. She opened his door and went in and sat beside him on his bed. Dan was surprised and rolled over to see who was touching him. He'd been naked under the covers and jacking off in frustration. His reading lamp was on. As he rolled over his sheet pulled off and Sara saw his giant cock for the first time. Her mouth opened in a gasp, and she blurted out, "Oh my God!"

Dan snapped at her, "Get out of here Sara, leave me alone," as he grabbed the sheet and covered himself in embarrassment.

Sara refused to leave. She told her brother that she had heard rumors that he was big. She told him that she'd heard girls joking and giggling about it. But she had never imagined it could be so big.

She sat back on the bed and hugged Dan to her. "Dan, it's ok. You'll find someone. There's someone for everyone."

Dan told her to get out but she refused. She kissed his neck and held him. Gradually her tenderness worked and he quit crying. She stroked his bare back. Soon she heard him snoring. Very quietly she got up to leave and go to her own room. She looked back and saw that his back was still uncovered. She went back to cover her younger brother and as she did he rolled towards her. She saw the great cock again and she stood stock still in disbelief.

Mesmerized by her brothers huge cock she knelt beside the bed, staring at it. She had no idea that cocks were that big. Sara was still a virgin. She and Pete hadn't gone beyond French kissing so far. She'd never felt or even seen a real cock yet.

As she stared at it in the dim light she was filled with awe and so many questions raced through her mind. She could tell that he wasn't erect. She reached out to touch it. As her fingers lightly touched the silky skin she was surprised when it seemed to throb beneath her fingers. She took it in her hand.

As if it had a mind of its own, Dan's cock hardened in her hand. Sara was dumbstruck. She'd heard about hand jobs and without thinking she started to stroke it. Dan moaned in his sleep. Sara sped up her stroking. Her hand gripped his huge dick tighter and she was actually jacking him off.

Dan awoke with a start and looked down and saw his sister's hand jacking him off.

"Oh Sara, oh do that! Do it to me! God, you have no idea how good that feels."

Sara jumped when her brother spoke, but she never stopped stroking him. Her hand flew up and down faster, slipping all the way to the tip.

Dan arched his back and yelled, "I'm almost there! I'm going to cum. I'm cumming Sara!"

Sara felt the first bolt of cum as it coursed up through the big cock in her hand. Dan's cum started to spew out and then shot straight up into the air. She watched it fly up and out and then fall back onto Dan's chest. She hung onto his tool as the second spurt erupted from him, this one hitting her cheek. She pointed the cock away from her and the next shot hit Dan in the forehead.

"Oh my God Dan, make it stop! What's wrong, what did I do?"

"No! Don't stop Sara. Oh it's wonderful! Just don't..."

Another smaller spurt came out of his dick. Then another, still smaller, and much less powerful pulsed from his dick. Sara took her hand away and Dan moaned and grabbed his dick with his hand. He pumped it a few more times and then milked the remaining cum from it.

"Mmmmmmm," Dan moaned as he expertly stroked the remaining fluid from his dick, "That was so good!"

Sara watched with wide eyes as Dan slowly kept stroking the cock in his hand.

"Isn't it supposed to go down now Dan?" she asked.

"I think," he said, "As long as you're here, it probably won't go down."

Dan stopped stroking and reached for Sara, embracing her. "Thank you." He said.

He held Sara's shoulders and looked into her eyes. Sara put her hands on his shoulders and they pulled each other closer. Sara opened her mouth a kissed her brother, lightly at first, then harder. Her tongue entered her brother's mouth for his first French kiss.

"I love you Sara." He said.

Sara lowered her hand to Dan's cock again and stroked it. "I love you too Dan. Any time you need me..." she stopped. Then she let go of him. Got up, and ran to her room.

A knock at the door startled Sara out of her thoughts. She knew it would be Dan. He had his own key, but they had agreed that since Pete's death, it would look better to the neighbors if Dan would knock when he came over.

Sara got up and put on a thin cotton robe. Her wet tits touched the material and shown through. She went to the door and opened it. Dan stood there smiling. His smile reminded her of the cat who ate the canary.

"Well, you're looking smug this afternoon, aren't you? Where have you been all day?"

Dan entered and closed the door behind him. He took in the sight of his sister, her hair dripping from her shower and her ample tits showing vaguely through the dampness they made in her robe.

"You're looking pretty good yourself this evening m'love!" he said.

Sara looked over Dan's shoulder at the clock on the wall. It was after seven. She wondered how long she'd been masturbating on the bathroom floor. She wondered where her brother had been all day too.

Dan took Sara in her arms and kissed her passionately. His tongue pressed into her mouth and she sucked on it.

"You taste so clean and feel so good Sara."

Dan backed her away from the door and steered her towards the bedroom. They often dismissed any preliminaries to their lovemaking. Sara knew when Dan needed her bad. Now was one of those times.

"Oh, is someone horny?" she teased as her hand rubbed his cock through his jeans. She felt the hardon and moaned. "Someone IS horny! What's got you so worked up? Did you see some pretty young thing in a bikini on your way here? Did she make you so hard for me?"

"I'll tell you later," Dan said as he lowered the robe from her shoulders. "Right now, I'm going to fuck you, big sister!"

Sara smiled and turned and led him to the bedroom.

In her room Sara turned down the king sized bed, dropped her robe, and lay naked on the pink flowered sheets. She knew Dan was in a hurry to get his cock into her. Her thighs spread enticingly. Dan stepped to the foot of the bed and looked at her gaping cunt. He knelt between her thighs but rather than put his cock in her he went down on her.

Sara was surprised as Dan began to eat her dripping pussy. "What HAS gotten into you?" she asked him. Then she threw her head back and moaned.

As Dan sucked and licked Sara's clit she grabbed his head and forced him tight against her. This was the best for her, simply because Dan liked to fuck so much that she rarely had her pussy eaten.

Dan pushed her legs back, baring her cunt to his oral assault. Sara let go of his head and held her legs high with her hands. "Oh my God! Oh it's so good. Eat it. Lick it Suck my pussy Dan!"

Dan dipped his head lower, stabbing his tongue into her asshole. He'd never gone this far before.

"What? What are you... oh my Godddd... Oh Dan! Eat my ass! No one's ever done that to me before. Oh it's wonderful!"

Her own fingers came down and stroked her big clit as Dan kissed her tiny hole. Right before his eyes Dan could see her frigging her pussy. This was new to him too and his cock swelled even bigger as he made fucking motions to rub it against the sheets.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.