A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

Tim fucked slow and deep into Janie's tight pussy. Her small size made her pussy tight around him, tighter than he'd ever been in before. Her splayed legs bent back giving Tim room to thrust into her until his cock bottomed out against her insides. With each thrust they both moaned and drew closer to climax. Janie's heel dug into Tim's ass pulling him tight to her and deeper inside her.

"God you are a wonderful fuck Janie."

"Shhhhh, just keep fucking me, don't ever stop fucking me. It feels so good, so hard, and so strong. Fuck me; fuck me so good, so hard. Fuck me Tim, fuck me.

On and on they fucked, closing in on another orgasm. Janie could feel the cock in her pussy grow and swell. Tim could feel her pussy as it tightened around his cock. The rest of the world was shut out now. They felt no other sensation than cock and pussy. They heard no sound but their own moaning and gasping. Time stood still for two lovers as they fucked on and on.

Joel pulled up in front of his house at a few minutes past noon. Relieved to be off work for the rest of the day, he figured now was a good time for him and Janie to have a much needed talk. He walked to the door and turned the knob. The door opened.

Janie had been wrong about one thing; the smell of recent sex filled Joel's nostrils as the door opened quietly. Then he heard the familiar squeaking of his bed and the now familiar moans of his little sister. He knew she was in his bed and fucking someone. He just didn't know who... yet.

Silently Joel crossed the living room and stood beside the doorway. He could see a man's naked ass rising and falling as he fucked Janie. Joel had no way of recognizing any man by his bare ass. The man was not talking as he fucked. Not even moaning.

Joel heard Janie's moans though. He saw her tiny heels dig into the guy's ass and pull him deep into her. He saw the guy's balls as they slapped against Janie's little bottom hole. Joel noticed something else too-his own cock was now rock hard. Slowly, quietly, he unzipped and took his cock out and stroked it as he watched his little sister and her lover fuck.

Janie groaned again as Tim reached the bottom of her pussy with every stroke now. Since moving in with Joel she'd been making up for all the lost sex while living with a husband more concerned with the bottle than with his sexy wife. Janie reached for Tim's ass to pull him too her, get him as deep as she could stand it. When she did she blinked. When she blinked she saw her brother standing just beside the door, watching, watching her getting fucked. Through her slitted eyes she could see a rhythmic motion and she knew Joel had his cock in his hand and was jacking off.

The sight of her voyeur brother peeking at her getting fucked by Tim drove Janie to the edge. She wanted Joel to see her come now. She wanted him to see Tim's cum ooze from her pussy. She held Tim tight and talked to him. "Oh God baby, fuck me. Fuck me Tim!"

Joel's cock became even harder when he heard his best friends name. Tim! It was good ol' Tim fucking Janie! Joel remembered all the times Tim had said things about Janie, like how pretty and sexy he always thought she was. Now, here he was, fucking Janie! "Looks like ol' Tim finally got his wish" Joel thought and grinned. Then he felt his balls tighten, ready to unload.

Tim felt Janie's pussy when it tightened around his cock. Even though he'd already cum two times, his cock had one more shot left. Janie started to cum; just knowing that Joel could see her getting fucked drove her over the edge. Her orgasm triggered Tim's and his cock spewed all of his cum into Janie's slick and swollen cunt. The sight of Tim's balls being drawn up tight and his ass slamming into Janie, and all the moaning and the smell of sex, all combined to make Joel's cock explode! He held his moans inside though, not wanting Janie or Tim to know he was there. His cum splattered the wall and ran down to the carpet.

As Janie held her lover close, Tim buried his face in her neck. Janie hugged his head and wondered what Joel would say or do, now that he'd caught her fucking his best friend.

Joel put his cock back in his pants, zipped up, and quietly let himself out of the apartment. Janie breathed a small sigh of relief as she saw her brother leave.

"Tim, get up! You're starting to squash me baby" Janie said as she pushed him up.

"Unh, I'm sorry, did I hurt you? " His cock slipped out of her wet sticky cunt as he rolled off of her.

"No" said Janie, "I'm ok, but you were getting heavy after we came together. Are you sore? Your cock I mean? I don't think I'll be able to fuck again for a week!"

"Me either" said Tim, "but I know this; I'd love to see you again. You are a wonderful lover Janie."

"I think that can be arranged." She said, and kissed him. "Now get up and get out of here. We've been at each other for hours. It's way past noon now."

Tim shot up from the bed. "You've got to be kidding me! I was supposed to be on a job by 10! Oh shit!" he said as he grabbed his shorts and jeans from the floor.

Janie laughed as he quickly dressed, "Well, it was time well spent, wouldn't you say so?"

As Tim buttoned his shirt he smiled and nodded in agreement, then bent and hissed her deeply as she still lay naked on the soaked bed. "I have to go Janie. Today was wonderful. I do want more of you, much more, if it's ok." He kissed her again and walked to the door, then turned, "I do love you Janie." He blew her a last kiss and went out the door.

Janie sighed deeply and sunk into the bed and closed her eyes. In a moment she had fallen asleep.

Joel had left the house and driven his truck around the corner and out of sight, so he could see when Tim left. He wasn't angry at his best friend; after all, he was a man and understood these things. He thought about Janie. He loved the things they had done so far. He had thought hard about the past few days and all he'd learned and all he and Janie had done. He had wrestled with his thoughts the whole time, wondering whether he should stop having sex with his sister, or whether he even could stop. He knew he enjoyed fucking her and knew she enjoyed it too. Now, with Tim in the picture, and what he'd just seen and heard, he wondered where it all would fit in.

As he sat waiting and watching for Tim to leave, Joel's mind flashed to the sight of Tim and Janie locked in a loving embrace, his cock fucking into her. He'd never seen two people fucking live before. He'd never smelled the combined scents of two lovers fucking. As he thought, his cock stiffened again, uncomfortably in his jeans. It was then that he saw Tim come out of the house, get into his truck, and leave.

When Tim rounded the corner and went out of sight, Joel started his truck and drove back home. He let himself in quietly. After all that he'd seen he expected to find Janie in the shower, but he was wrong. He peeked into the bedroom and saw her sleeping peacefully in the nude. Her legs were slightly apart and Joel could see Tim's cum running out of her pussy. The trimmed hair around her cunt was wet and stuck to her body. To his surprise Joel was turned on by the sight before him. His cock was nearly painfully hard now.

As he breathed in deeply the scent of the two lovers again filled his head. Joel unbuttoned his shirt as he gazed at his sister. His eyes couldn't move from her dripping pussy. Quietly he unbuckled his belt and pushed his jeans and fruits down over his ass and stepped out of them. Without even knowing it he walked closer to the foot of the bed. He knelt there, now as naked as she was. He leaned in to look closer at his sleeping sister's wet pussy. The lips were red and puffy. Around her clit the color was darker. From her hole he saw the milky white/gray cum of his best friend. It ran down into the crack of her tiny ass, and dripped onto the sheets.

"Damn" thought Joel, "Poor Janie, she looks so sore."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.