A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

With Kenny on her arm Janie and her brother Joel walked through the house thanking everyone for coming as Janie said her goodbyes, explaining that she was borrowing Joel's truck to take Kenny home.

As they were explaining to Cat, Tina and Tim, Cat offered to take Joel home whenever he was ready to go. Joel accepted her offer.

Tim took Janie aside and asked if it would be ok if he offered Tina a ride back to Cat's. Janie smiled demurely and told him how very thoughtful he was for thinking of Tina. Her wink gave Tim all the approval he needed.

Janie, Kenny and Joel next talked to their mom and Uncle Dan. Sara mildly protested that they seemed to be leaving far too early and encouraged them to stay longer. Politely, they said they wished to be going and Sara said she understood.

Janie asked Kenny to wait for her by the truck and she'd be out in just a minute. Then she and Joel walked over to where Ben Davis and Ann Bender were just finishing their dessert and coffee.

"Mr. Davis," said Janie, "I'm going to leave now. Kenny needs a ride home and I want to talk to him about helping me clean up my house and do some repairs before I put it up for sale. If it's ok with you I'll call Ann in a day or two and we can decide when I'll start my new job. I'm so very much looking forward to working for and with you."

Davis took Janie's hand and with a twinkle in his eye said, "We'll both be looking forward to your coming into the firm Janie. Please don't feel pressured or rushed. Take all the time you need."

Janie thanked them both and assured them she'd be with them very soon. With that she turned to go, then stopped and took Joel's hand, pulling him into the guest bedroom.

When they were behind closed doors Janie pulled Joel to her and kissed him hard. "I love you big brother."

"I love you too little sister, but I'm curious. Are you as horny as I am?"

Janie giggled. "Why don't you see for yourself?"

Joel's hands slid down her back to her ass. He loved the firmness of it. He reached lower and found the hem of her dress, pulling it up over her panties. Janie spread her legs giving Joel the access he needed. He slid his hand under the waistband of her panties and felt the heat of her ass on his hand. He reached lower and between her cheeks, and found between her thighs a very hot and very wet pussy. His finger entered and Janie moaned and pulled Joel's mouth down to hers in a crushing kiss.

"Oh God Joey, that feels so good. Mmmmmmm!"

Joel reluctantly pulled his finger free of Janie's cunt and brought it between their lips. Janie inhaled and her own scent nearly caused her to swoon. She opened her mouth and sucked her juices along with her brother, the two of them licking his fingers clean.

"Are you going to do him Janie?" Joel was referring to Kenny.

"Uh huh, I'm sure gonna try anyway." She kissed Joel again then started to pull away. Joel kissed her again and let her go.

"I have to say, I wish I were him Janie. He's a lucky young man. Everyone can see he has quite a crush on you. Be careful with him. He's young, and young hearts break easy."

"I know, and I will be careful. I just have to have him. He's so sweet to me Joey. So sweet."

With that she pulled away from Joel, smoothed her dress and together they walked into the living room. Janie waved her good-byes to everyone and she was out the door.

Joel walked over to Cat. She was still talking with Tina and Tim. As he approached Cat she saw him and smiled. Joel, not thinking of his recent wet kiss with Janie, kissed Cat. Her eyes opened wide when she tasted Janie's pussy on Joel's lips.

"Mmmmmmm, have you found a new mouthwash baby?"

Joel blushed when he realized what Cat had tasted. Then he remembered what Janie had told him about Cat's visit a few days ago. He grinned a mischievous grin at her.

"Taste familiar baby?"

Now Cat blushed. "I guess I'm the one who's busted huh?"

"I guess you are! Was it fun?"

"You know it was fun Joel."

Tina and Tim watched and listened to Cat and Joel as they bantered. Finally their curiosity got the best of them.

"Ok you two, what's going on here?" Tim asked.

Tina said she thought she knew and said she knew how to find out. She grabbed Joel and kissed him then began seductively licking his lips.

"Just as I thought," she said quietly, so just the three of them could hear her, "Pussy! Janie's I'll bet."

Tim had to know too. He grabbed Cat and kissed her, then licked her lips as Tina had licked Joel's.

"Your right!" said Tim, "And I know whose; its Janie's. God Joel, you two are insatiable. You should be ashamed."

"Oh, I should be ashamed huh? I could tell some secrets about you too ya know buddy boy!"

Joel and Tim were grinning.

Cat said, "Well, I'm beginning to think that very soon we will have no more secrets, and that may include all of us, look over there."

All heads turned to the other side of the room where Sara Adams and Ben Davis were standing, locked in an embrace, kissing and grinding, as Ben pulled Sara tight to him by her ass.

Joel hollered at them, "Mom, get a room!"

Sara broke her kiss with Ben but still ground her pussy into his hardon. "I have a room, and as soon as the four of you get the hell out I'm going to use it, we ALL are. Not get!"

"Well everybody, I guess our services are no longer welcome here. What do you say we find more hospitable surroundings?"

"My place or yours?" asked Cat

"My place Cat, I'd like to be alone with you, if that's ok with everyone else."

"Ok by me," said Tina.

"Me too," said Tim, "I'll just take Tina home, and then get back to work."

Cat and Joel looked at each other and burst out laughing. As one they said, "YEAH. RIGHT!"

In about 2 minutes they had all left and gone their separate ways.

Sara pulled Ben Davis close to her and kissed him lovingly. "It's been way too long hasn't it Ben?"

"Much too long Sara. I've missed holding you like this."

Her hand dropped down to stroke his hard cock through his pants. "I want this in me, in my ass, now. And I want Dan's cock in my pussy at the same time. I need you both, now."

She pulled him towards the bedroom. "C'mon you two," she said to Dan and Ann over her shoulder.

Ann was in Dan's arms, pushing her cunt against his throbbing cock. She too was dripping wet with lust as she pulled Dan towards the bedroom.

Once behind the closed door the erotic foursome quickly undressed each other. Ann knelt at Dan's feet and took his massive dick in her hands; her mouth was watering as much as her pussy. She sucked the mighty head between her lips and moaned around it as she stroked him furiously into her waiting mouth. Dan carefully resisted the urge to plunge deeper into her throat.

Sara fell to the bed, legs spread. "Do it Ben, eat me. Suck my pussy."

Ben fell to his knees on the bed and plunged his face into Sara's gaping wet cunt. He moaned into her as he tasted the one pussy he truly loved eating. His tongue plunged deep into her, trying to scoop out all of her juice. Sara reached down and pulled his face tight to her cunt as her reflexes took over and she fucked his face. Ben held her ass and teased her tight asshole with one finger, wetted by her sloppy cunt. Sara moaned as her orgasm started, way too soon. She knew she have others before this day was done.

As Sara and Ben continued their lust Dan lifted Ann from her knees, his cockhead popping from between her tightened lips.

"Can you still take it Ann? Can you fuck me?"

"Lie down Dan, I'll straddle you. I want to ride you. I can still do it. Oh why have we waited so long for this? I've missed this so very much."

Dan lay on the bed, his erection pointing towards his chin as he reached to steady Ann as she put her legs on either side of him.

"Do it sweetheart, ride my cock, I need to be inside of you."

Ann straddled him, setting her wet cunt down on the massive shaft. Her clit rubbed the length of Dan's cock as she moved her ass back and forth.

"Oh God, that feels so wonderful Dan."

"Welcome home sweetheart. I've missed you so."

Sara reached out and stroked Ann's breast as she fell forward and placed the opening of her cunt around the tip of Dan's dick and began to suck him into her. Ben slurped at Sara's wet pussy and his fingers caressed and squeezed her breasts gently.

"Put your finger in me Ben, fingerfuck my ass. Get it ready for your cock."

Ben took his finger away from Sara's asshole long enough to wet it in her cunt and then placed it firmly at her small opening. His finger slipped in easily now and Sara writhed beneath him.

"Ohhhhh God, that feel's wonderful. Do it all now, eat me and fuck me."

Sara rubbed Ann's nipple softly, teasing it 'til it hardened beneath her touch. Ann was busy slowly and steadily impaling herself deeper onto Dan's shaft. Dan had to fight himself not to plunge suddenly into the woman. Finally Ann sucked in a deep breath between clenched teeth as she bottomed out on the massive prick.

"Ahhhhhh," she gasped, "It's better than I remembered. Oh promise me, all of you, promise me that we won't wait 2 more years to do this again."

Dan held Ann by the hips and lifted her slightly. "I have to fuck you Ann; I need to fuck you so bad."

"I know Dan, I need it to. Fuck me, faster and harder. Do it, please fuck me hard."

Dan pulled his cock out until just the head was inside Ann's cunt. Still holding her hips he pushed back into her. When he touched bottom he pulled out faster then pressed back into her again, picking up speed slowly but steadily.

As Dan and Ann increased their rhythm Sara and Ben had nearly come to a halt in their lovemaking. Both of them watched as Dan and Ann fucked each other now. Ben reached behind Ann and touched her opening where Dan's dick slid in and out, causing Ann to moan deeply into Dan's mouth.

Ben pulled his wet fingers away from the spot where Dan and Ann were joined and brought them to Sara's lips.

"Taste them Sara, taste Dan's cock and Ann's pussy at the same time."

Sara sucked at his fingers like a woman possessed, trying to lick all the juices from Ben's fingers. Ben pulled his fingers away from Sara and again touched the leaking lips of Ann's cunt. This time his fingers became wetter. He put them to Sara's lips again and this time he pressed his lips to hers, trapping his wet fingers between them. Together he and Sara licked them dry as Dan pounded into Ann's tight cunt.

Suddenly, without any warning Ann's orgasm began, Her pussy tightened around Dan's dick as she trembled and shook and panted and moaned.

"Mmmmmmm... Oh God Dan, do it, do me, fuck me baby! I'm cumming now. Oh it's so wonderful to feel you inside of me. Cum in me too Dam. Fill me with it. Let me feel it baby. Fuck me, cum in me, cum Dan CUMMMMMMMMMM!"

Dan needed no more encouragement as his balls drew up in their sack and began to pump their load into Ann.

"Oh baby, here it is, I'm cumming in you. I can feel your cunt sucking it out of me. God this is good. Keep squeezing me with your pussy, your cunt. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ann!"

Dan's dick finished pumping his cum at the same time as Ann's orgasm began to ebb. She fell limp against his chest and they lay there silently, catching their breath.


On the way to Kenny's house Janie was quiet, thinking about what to say to Kenny. Kenny was deep in thought too. He knew that Janie was considering selling her house. He dreaded the thought of never seeing her again. They both spoke as one...

"Kenny."

"Janie."

Janie giggled as Kenny got a look of disappointment on his face.

'You go first Kenny," she said.

Kenny drew in a deep breath, and then let it out slowly. "Janie, you're going to sell your house aren't you?"

"Yes Kenny, I think I am."

She used the word 'think' because it sounded a bit less final.

"But where will you go Janie? I mean... well... I'll miss you."

"Oh Kenny, you'll still be able to see me whenever you want. Besides, you told me you were joining the Marines."

"Oh yeah," he said.

"Don't you want to join the Marines Kenny?"

"Not really." He was becoming sullen now. Janie could feel him withdrawing from her.

"What do you really want to do Kenny? Tell me."

Kenny's hand was palm down on the seat. Janie covered it with her hand as she drove.

"Well, I wanted to go to school. State has a two year program in heating and air conditioning. I really wanted to take that course. But..."

All of a sudden Janie pulled up in front of Kenny's house.

"Kenny, we're here. Are you going to invite me in?"

"Well... sure."

They got out and Janie followed him into the house.

"Would you like something to drink Janie, a cola maybe?"

"Sure, that sounds great."

Janie followed him to the kitchen and Kenny took out a large bottle of cola. He took two glasses from the cupboard and filled them and handed one to Janie. She took a sip, and then asked...

"Where is everyone today Kenny?"

"Well, mom and dad are at work. Kelly is down at State taking some summer classes."

"Kelly's your sister?"

"Yeah, she's a year older than me. She has a job at school that has continued through the summer so she stayed at school and decided to use her free time to take another class. I really miss her a lot. We used to do things together."

That statement set Janie to thinking. Now she wondered if Kenny and Kelly were at all like she and Joel had become. She put the thought out of your mind as absurd.

As Janie looked around a bit she noticed a door partially opened. "Is that your room Kenny?"

"Yeah, it's small, but it's mine. Would you like to see it?"

"Sure, I haven't seen a boy's room since Joel left home years ago."

As she followed him to his room Janie felt a heat between her thighs. She was afraid to admit to herself that she wanted Kenny.

"Do you have a girlfriend Kenny?"

"No, I never really had time in school. I played all the sports and stuff. I kept busy."

Once in Kenny's room Janie looked around. The room was decorated in typical teenager with posters on the walls of rock stars and fast cars.

"It's very nice Kenny."

Janie sat on the edge of the double bed as she looked around. Then something caught her eye. It was a picture on Kenny's dresser, and it looked like the house across the street, her house now. She got up and walked over and picked it up.

"Is this my hou... Oh my! Kenny, where did you get this?"

Kenny saw where she was heading and shouted "OH NO!"

"Oh Janie, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

Janie stared in awe at the photograph. It was so clear and sharp that you could make out every detail. It was printed on 11 x 14 paper, matted, but unframed. What really caught Janie's eye was there, stooped down, she was in the photo. She was shown from the rear. Janie remembered working in her flowers. She loved taking care of the yard, weeding and pruning her flowers. When it was hot outside, like it was on the day the photo was taken, she often wore a tiny bikini to work in. In the photo the bikini was slipped too low, allowing the tops of her asscheeks to show, and the valley between them. Janie blushed as she looked at it.

She turned to face Kenny while she held the photo.

"Kenny, did you take this?"

Kenny was so embarrassed he couldn't look Janie in the eye.

"Yes."

Janie put her hand under Kenny's chin and lifted his head to look into his eyes. Kenny just knew he was dead.

"Kenny, don't be embarrassed, it's a lovely picture, and I'm flattered." She stood tiptoe and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're not mad at me?"

"Kenny, after what you did for me and my family I could never be mad at you." She led him back to his bed and she sat down and patted the space next to her. "Sit here with me."

Kenny was relieved to sit down. His cock was getting hard and he wanted to hide it from Janie. What he didn't know yet was that Janie already knew the effect she was having on her young friend.

"Kenny, can I ask you a very personal question?"

"Yes, you can ask me anything Janie."

"When you said you and Kelly used to "do things", did you mean... well... adult things?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.