A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

Janie and Joel had finished their pizza and each had polished off another couple drinks, rum and coke for Janie, beer for Joel. They sat side by side on the couch, completely sated. As they sat, their feet propped up on the coffee table, their fingers intertwined lovingly. It was another peaceful moment for brother and sister, for lovers.

Janie's mind was still whirring. The past couple days had been both awful and wonderful. Her mind went to Hank, her now dead husband. She thought she knew him when they married, he was a good man, always considerate of her feelings, and always a decent, if not a great, lover. They had planned to have kids. Then Hank changed. He started hanging with men that Janie was afraid of, men that drank and thought that women were nothing more than sex objects.

Hank wasn't as tough as the crowd he ran with. When he tried to be, his opponents always made him back down. He was a coward. He stopped making love to Janie and she suspected that he was having sex with the women from the bars he went to. It was then that Janie went on birth control. She'd not have a child unless and until Hank was a changed man. But that was never to be.

Then Janie thought of the awful Wolf. She had never seen him before today. He was scary, that was for sure. She wondered what else he was into. And she wondered if the cops really had enough on him to put him behind bars for a long time. She was worried that he'd come looking for her and Joel again. There was obviously something he knew about, perhaps Hank's hidden money.

Janie thought about the loves in her life now, Joel, Tim, her Uncle Dan and her mom. She thought about Cat. How she wanted to be with her again, and soon. With an image of Cat lying naked on her nude body, kissing her, Janie fell asleep next to Joel on the couch...

Joel's mind was spinning from thought to thought too. He had had such an easy life. Things were perfect before Janie moved in. Now he was in love with her, but he knew they could never be man and wife. He knew he and Janie could not live like their mom and Dan. With Hank dead Joel knew that Tim would ask Janie to marry him soon. Part of him hoped Janie would accept, but another part became saddened to think he'd lose his little sister's love.

Then there was his relationship with Cat. Where was that going? Joel could easily see himself married to Cat. She was a beautiful woman, smart, pleasant, and sexy, so very sexy. Joel wondered if Cat could settle down and be his wife. He had some doubts.

Joel's mind flashed to his mother and Uncle Dan. He loved his mom now more than ever. So many questions had been answered when he finally had sex with his mom. And so many new questions had arisen since that time. How could it be so wrong and yet so wonderful, all at the same time? He knew he wanted more of that kind of love now, but...

The other side of Joel's sexuality came to Joel's mind. He had suppressed fantasies of having gay sex with Tim since they had been early teenagers and had masturbated each other. Now they had sucked each other's cocks. They hadn't talked about it in the short time since it had happened, but Joel wondered what Tim was thinking now. Maybe he and Tim had done it because they both loved Janie and she had encouraged them to suck each others cocks.

Joel heard a purring sound that made his daydreams vanish. He looked down at Janie and saw her sleeping peacefully. Quietly he got up, picked up Janie in his arms and carried her to the bedroom.

He laid her gently on the bed and began to undress her. She was only wearing a t-shirt and shorts, with nothing underneath. Joel marveled at his sexy sister lying naked on the bed before his eyes. Her breasts were smallish, but tipped with large red nipples that stood up hard when sucked. Her tummy was flat and had no stretch marks. Her thighs were straight, more boyish than feminine. Her calves and ankles were slender too. Her tiny feet were pretty with her red polished toes. Joel made a mental note to one day see if Janie liked having her feet nibbled and her toes sucked.

Joel pulled back the covers back on the other side of Janie and without waking her he was able to maneuver her into the bed and cover her. The coolness of the sheets roused her slightly, her eyes fluttering; then she appeared to go right back to sleep. Watching her, Joel undressed himself and slid quietly into bed next to her and took her back in his arms. Unable to resist, he kissed her tenderly.

Janie awakened in her brother's arms, returning his kiss with her own, her tongue pushing into his mouth. Joel sucked at her tongue as if it were a tiny cock. Janie moaned into his mouth and her fingers lightly scratched his chest and down to his belly. Joel shuddered at the sensations Janie's nails were causing and his cock hardened almost immediately. Janie's hand curled around it and stroked softly.

"I thought we were just going to sleep tonight?" whispered Joel, into Janie's mouth.

"We were, but something "came up". And I want it. I want to make love to you Joey. Let me do everything."

Janie tossed the covers off of them and got out of bed.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere baby, I'm right here." The room was nearly dark now and Joel could barely make out the outline of Janie.

"Joey, turn around in bed. I want you to lay with your head at the other end."

Joel did it without question. When he was the way Janie wanted him she walked to the foot of the bed, near Joel's head. She knelt down and kissed him, an upside down kiss. She pulled back and whispered again, "Joey, I want you to do to me what I do to you, ok?"

"I will."

Janie kissed him again, upside down. Her tongue pushed into his mouth, seeking his. Their tongues flattened against each others, top to top. Joel moaned into his sister's mouth at the new sensation.

As they kissed, sucked and nibbled at each other, Janie's fingers again lightly scratched their way down Joel's chest, and stomach. Joel tensed at the erotic tickle that he felt all through his body. Then he remembered Janie's request. He reached to her chest as she hovered over him and lightly scratched between her tits and then down her flat tummy. Janie moaned and began to move farther down.

She kissed her way to Joel's neck. There she nibbled lightly, being careful to not get carried away and leave a mark on Joel. Her fingers reached lower and she scratched his upper thighs, being careful to avoid his cock and balls.

Joel's dick hardened even more as the new sensations coursed through his whole body. He was tempted to suck hard at Janie's neck now, but held back and nibbled and sucked as she was doing. His fingers trailed down her thighs, coming ever so close to her pussy. A jolt shot through Janie and for an instant she wasn't sure she could prolong the suspense of this new lovemaking. But she held back and they went on as before, fingers slightly tickling, mouths nipping and sucking at each other's necks.

Janie moved again, climbing onto the bed, her knees on either side of Joel's head. Her lips trailed down his body, searching in the dark for Joel's nipples. She'd never sucked them before. No one had. When Janie's tongue found its mark, Joel's cock again throbbed and hardened, almost painfully now.

Janie's small tits were even with Joel's mouth. He followed her lead and wrapped his lips around a nipple, rolling it and nipping with his lips and marveling at the hard little bullet in his mouth.

As Janie sucked first one, then the other of Joel's nipples her fingers left his thighs and worked their way under his ass. Taking a cheek in each hand she began to knead them gently. Joel followed suit with his fingers playing gently with Janie's cute ass. Janie's fingers delved into Joel's crack, coming very near to the hole there. Joel let the tip of one finger gently stroke Janie's tiny back opening.

Still holding and playing with her brother's ass Janie moved down again. Her mouth was at his belly and she nipped at it lightly with her lips, then, ever so carefully with her teeth. Joel's knees rose involuntarily as his belly tightened. He wondered where Janie had learned all this new stuff. Then, as if wanting to tell him what to do next, Janie lowered her own belly to Joel's mouth. He got the idea and nibbled and licked. His tongue found her cute little belly button and tried to drill into it. Janie shuddered and her pussy spasmed. Her pussy was nearly wet enough to drip now.

Janie's hands now moved down the backs of Joel's thighs. His fingers trailed down her thighs at the same time. He thought he knew where this was going now and he readied himself for Janie's pussy to be thrust into his face. Joel just knew that in a moment his little sister would finally take his cock in her mouth and let him cum. But this was Janie's game and she was in no rush to get where she was going. She burrowed her face in between his balls and his thigh. Joel was surprised. Again, this was something new.

Without touching his cock or balls with her fingers Janie now nipped with her teeth at Joel's thigh, first one side, and then the other, driving her brother to new heights of eroticism. Joel thrust up with his hips, trying almost desperately to get his dick into Janie's mouth. Janie giggled inwardly at Joel's frustrations.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.