DiSH 2: Labor Day Picnic - Cover

DiSH 2: Labor Day Picnic

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Fiction Story: This time, it's Brenda's turn.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   White Couple  

Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.


The summer was ending and Ken hadn't been to a DiSH social event since the Memorial Day Picnic a few months ago. That day was one of the most memorable events in his recent life. He had joined one of Amy's risqué games and had ended up with Jenna, the group's sexpot (every college class, company department, and social group seemed to have one for some inexplicable reason), sitting on his face while catching and throwing water balloons. Afterward, Jenna had dragged him into the woods and had her steamy way with him. Then she coldly brushed him off as they were parting ways at the end of the day.

This time, Amy had invented a new pool game called Key Grab where one person had to hide a key somewhere on their body while the others had to extract the key any way they could and then hide it on their body. It was understood that no external body part or organ was off limits either for hiding the key or for grabbing it. The game fizzled when all the men, but only a couple of the women joined in.

Ken grabbed a burger and found an empty chair to just sit in and watch the clouds roll past.

A little later, Amy called everyone together for another game of balloon toss. That was the game that put Jenna sitting on his face last time.

Like last time, Amy had lain a bunch of beach towels in a circle on the ground and had started describing the next game as people walked up, "For the balloon toss, I want all the men to lay on the towels on their backs in a circle with their feet facing the middle."

What the hell, Ken thought to himself and, again, lay on a towel.

"Guys," Amy continued, "most of you remember the rules from last time. You must keep your hands behind your back at all times." She handed each man one of those Chinese finger traps. "You don't have to use these, but you can use these to make sure that you don't accidentally lose by moving your hands out from under your backs."

Ken put the tube onto one thumb, then the other behind his back, and then lay back down. He knew from last time that the trap was inescapable.

"Now for the fun part," Amy continued. "Women, pick a man and sit on his face facing the center. Put your legs on his body, your feet can't touch the ground. Go ahead, take your seats!" she urged.

Also, like last time, only about ten women chose to play, and none took a seat on his face. Jenna had even returned to the game, sitting on another guy's face this time. Ken wondered how many used rubbers she would leave behind in the woods this day. The unused guys started getting up to leave and he was about to walk away too. Ken leaned up on his elbows when a shadow fell across his eyes.

"Brenda!" Ken muttered.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked. Last picnic, Brenda had asked him to be her partner in this event, but Jenna had beaten Brenda to him while Brenda was refreshing her soda.

"Nope, have a seat," he offered and lay back down.

Brenda, in not-too-tight and not-too-loose jeans, and in a conservative billowy top, lowered her ass onto his face. As she settled on him, his skull suddenly felt like a padded anvil was crushing it.

He heard Amy say, "Put your legs up on him." Then he felt her rest her legs on his chest placing her heels in his crotch. Unlike Jenna, Brenda didn't milk his cock with her heels while she sat on him. Still, he got a huge erection from the sensation.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.