Life of a Champion - Cover

Life of a Champion

Copyright© 2003 by jsxybtch

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a coming of age story, Slow in first couple chapters but will get better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The crowd and players stood around talking, planning the evening, and congratulating us on our victory. Stacy hung so tight and close to me that you couldn't have slipped a sheet of paper between us. I felt like top dog the whole hour we milled around. Occasionally I would squeeze Stacy's firm ass, and in return she would fondle my tumescent cock. By the time we finally parted she said she would see me after I showered and I changed clothes. We planned to meet at Caleb's for tonight's victory celebration.

Forty-Five minutes later I was splashing on some cologne and walking out the door. Bill was waiting for me and motioned for me to hop in his Cherry Red 1976 Chevelle with all black leather interior. This car screamed Chick Magnet.

"So..." said Bill quizzically as I sat down and he started driving. Continuing he turned to look at me, with a stone face. "What the fuck is going on with you and my sister asshole!?!"

Instantly taken back by what my best friend just said I was at a total loss for words. He never seemed to mind when we talked about it bullshiting and bragging. What the hell had gotten into him?

Still staring at me he asked, "Are you going to answer or what?" His voice was still gruff and stern.

"Bro..." I slowly stammered out. "Tonight was just as much of a surprise to me as anyone; however you know that I have had the hots for Stacy for two years now ever since our families went to Yellowstone. You never once said or acted this way when we were bullshitting, you always wished me luck and told me to get my head out of my fucking ass and make a move. And so now it's happened what's the big deal?"

"That's true dude, but that was also before I saw my hot younger sister's sweet snatch. My cock was hard all freaking game. Thank god for the fucking jockstrap," he said calming down and laughing a bit.

"Well, Bill, if everything goes how I think it will tonight, then just maybe I will tell you how delicious her cunt tastes, or maybe how great her pussy feels wrapped around my stiff cock." This was better we were back to being buddies and shooting comments to rile the other one up.

"Jack, first off you're a damn virgin and you know it. So how would you know about eating pussy and for that matter how any cunt, let alone hers, would feel wrapped around that skinny prick?" He said laughing. Always a wise guy I thought to myself.

We were pulling up Caleb's drive with Bob Segar blasting on the stereo. "Bill for two years I've been listening to you blabber on about Beth, and taking mental notes, on top of that a year ago I found my dads porn stash and every free moment I can steal I've been doing 'homework'." I turned climbing out of the car." I added don't you worry about your sister or my skinny prick. By the way is Stace a screamer?" I had to get one more rib in on him. I was trying not to fall over laughing.

We walked up to the door. "How the fuck should I know if she's a screamer have a good time." As we walked into the house Bill asked, "You packing?"

"OH SHIT! How could I forget my rubbers?" I replied in a whisper as we walked into the front door.

He slugged me in the shoulder, " Dumbass, take these," and pulled three rubbers from his pocket. "Beth is on the rag so no extra curricular activities for me. But I want details. I can't believe how catching glimpses of her hot cunt has wound me up tonight."

"You got it thanks man." Turning to start making rounds through the group a chorus of "hey top dog," and "you really saved our asses tonight Jack," filled the room. Suddenly I heard a sweet voice from behind me, "Don't worry guys, I have a special Birthday present for your star catcher." Stacy said in a seductive voice while sliding her arm through mine. "Hey there handsome." she said flashing her eyelashes.

"Hey Gorgeous, still looking beautiful as always I see." Suddenly I grabbed her and kissed her full lips. Her mouth slowly parted and she slipped her tongue out and began tracing my lips with the tip. I parted my lips and reached for her tongue with mine. After a few minutes of heavy kissing she pulled away stood tiptoe and whispered in my ear.

"I'm still not wearing any panties, and boy do I have a hell of a birthday present for you." She took my hand and slipped it up her dress her pussy was dripping. She pulled my hand back up sucking a finger into her mouth.

"MMMM, you do that to me Jack it tastes so good, here have a taste." She sent my hand back up under her dress and coated two fingers with her juices brought them up to my lips. I slipped them between my lips and sucked her juices from them. Three thoughts were going through my head. One holy shit it does taste good, like fucking butterscotch, sweet and silky. Second thought was how thankful I was that the lights were low in here and third where could we go because I knew my dick was going to bust through my pants any second.

She must have read my mind, because she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen and out the side door.

"Di... Did... you like the taste?" She asked a bit shaky and uneasy.

"Oh HELL yes babe, it's just like butterscotch sweet and silky." I answered smiling and growing a bit nervous myself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.