Milo

by GentleButFirm

Copyright© 2003 by GentleButFirm

Erotica Sex Story: I feel a need to explain something... In New Zealand, Milo is a chocolate energy drink. Very popular. You needed to know.<br>Silliness seemed appropriate for this one. Hope you like it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Voyeurism   .

"Hey, you Marshall?" That was the first time I saw her. She flew in the door, waited for my grunt of agreement, threw the parcel on my desk and disappeared again.

I can pretend now that I noticed her sparkling smile that first visit, but really I saw her breasts, tightly held in the company t-shirt, and those legs. Long, dark and topped with a short skirt, swirling about her as her butt disappeared out of my office.

As noted above, my name is Marshall. I'm an admin manager for a printing company. The office I share with the shipping manager is in a separate building from the rest of the company. Vance is seldom here, so I think of this as my space.

A messenger from the main office drops off any mail or other items I need every morning. The old messenger had been away on sick leave for a week or two, and I had been picking my stuff up myself, but they must have put the girl in the hotseat for the day.

At least, that's what I thought until the next morning.

"Hey Marshall. Sorry about yesterday. I was in a bit of a rush. Long black, right?"

She was standing there again, having flown in the door even more quickly than yesterday. Legs longer than I remembered, and this time I'm proud to say that I did see her sparkling smile, and her breasts. The legs were just as long as yesterday, the skirt just as short.

"Uh, yeah, hey, how did you know that?"

"I made enquiries. I knew I'd be back today. I need somewhere to stop for a few minutes, and wondered if I could drink my coffee here?"

"Oh, of course. Make yourself at home."

"Here, have the coffee." And she handed one of the steaming cups to me, stepped back and hoisted herself on the desk opposite mine. Popping the lid from her coffee, she spun back to face me, took a gulp of hot liquid, and continued her inexorable one-sided conversation.

"Laurice. That's my name."

"Laurice?"

"Yep. But no one here calls me that. They all call me Milo."

"Milo?"

"Yes, Mr Echo. Milo. You know, dark and full of energy."

"Ri-i-i-ght...", doubtfully.

"And hot."

"Uh huh."

"Sweet too." And the smile broadened. She was. Dark, hot, sweet and full of energy. And sexy as Hell. The picture was intoxicating.

"It's okay with you, that they call you Milo?"

"Oh, yeah, I love it."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah. I always seem to be short of time and moving pretty fast, so I'm sure that's where it comes from. They don't mean anything nasty about the dark part, I'm sure."

"That's okay then... Milo."

"Great. Now listen, are you always here at this time of the morning?"

"Mostly, why?"

"Well, like I said, I need somewhere to have a coffee. This is really convenient, but I hate to have coffee alone. Can I make this a habit?"

"Oh, sure. How long are you filling for Pete for?"

"You haven't heard?"

"Heard what?"

"Pete's not coming back. I'm his replacement. And I'm loving it so far."

"Oh. Hey, that's great. He was a grumpy old bastard anyway."

"I promise to improve on the service."

"You already did. He never smiled once."

"No? I couldn't do that."

And the conversation went on. Milo was the epitome of effervescence, bubbling over with enthusiasm for everything. And one other thing. I know I shouldn't have noticed, but I couldn't help it. The way she was sitting on the desk facing me, and the combination of short skirt and long legs, combined with the casual way her knees were spread, meant that I could see her bright green panties quite clearly. I wondered how to tell her, but couldn't think of an appropriate way. I've always had a thing for panties, and this girl was gorgeous in any case. I was glad my own privates were well hidden under my desk, as my interest would have been readily apparent otherwise.

After a few more minutes of small talk, and a constantly shifting view of Milo's intimates, she jumped up from the desk, and prepared to leave.

"Nice to meet you Marshall. I'll see you again tomorrow. Long Black again?"

"That would be great. I'll get some cash though, I can't have you buying me coffee every day."

She swirled out the door again, and I got back to my work, but kept thinking how much I was looking forward to the next morning, and another coffee with Milo.

And the next morning was much the same. She sailed in the door, dropped the bag on my desk, handed me a coffee, and plonked herself on the desk. For a few minutes as she sat there, her legs were crossed, and her short skirt covered her thighs in relative decency. But as she relaxed, and chatted with me, her legs uncrossed, and then spread a little, and behold: panties. Yellow this time. Not a subtle pastel shade. Bright lemon. I was distracted, and I'm sure my conversation skills weren't up to scratch.

Nonetheless, as she finished her coffee, she bounced up, tossed the cup in the bin near her feet, thanked me for my company, and left again, stopping only to accept the cash I had put aside for my share of the coffee purchases for the week.

The next morning, Vance was in the office. Milo flew in as usual, as though she were strung on a wire, and stopped suddenly as she saw Vance. She pulled a chair out from beside his desk, and sat on it. Now something was different. Milo was still bubbling and friendly, but as she chatted with Vance and I, her manner was more reserved. She kept her legs crossed the whole time she was there, and the conversation seemed to be on a lighter level. Coffee finished, she bounced out of the room again, leaving a noticeable gap. I couldn't wait to see what would happen on Friday.

The morning started with Vance in the room, and I began to wish he would leave, and let me be alone with Milo. As it happened, he left just as she arrived, and they said hi/bye in the doorway. Milo dropped coffee and bag on my desk again, and took her normal seat, perched on Vance's desk, coffee in hand, talking flat out, and her legs again spread carelessly in front of me. Blue, by the way. Sort of sky blue, but bright. Huge contrast with the long dark legs.

Following this visit, I had the weekend to think about what had been happening, and decided that I needed to tell her about my view of her privates, as I liked her company, but couldn't continue with things they way they were. I could barely converse with her as I stared at her brightly covered crotch.

Monday morning arrived as it always does, and I dragged myself out of bed and onto the bus. Reaching the office I confirmed my intention to confront her when she came in, and then Vance turned up. He didn't seem to have any intention of leaving, and he was still there when Milo showed. She once again placed herself in a chair, sat politely and drank her coffee. Obviously I couldn't say anything about it with him there, so I put off my confession until the next day.

So here we were, back to Tuesday. Vance was out of the office, and Milo showed up at the normal time. Coffee and bag dropped to my desk with a smile, and leapt up on the desk again.

"Oh, I'm glad Vance isn't here today Marshall. He's nice and all, but I prefer to have my coffee just with you, you know."

"You do?"

"Oh, yeah. Also, I can hardly show off my panties with him sitting here, can I?"

"Uhh, what? What are you saying?"

"Oh, come on. None of that. I saw you looking at me."

"You... but I uhh..."

"It's alright Marshall. I like you looking."

"You do?"

"Oh yeah, it makes me hot."

"Hot?"

"You really are an echo sometimes, aren't you? And wet."

"Wet? You're saying I'm wet?"

"No, I'm wet!"

"You're wet? Oh!"

"Oh yeah. You mind?"

"Oh, no, not at all. I'm just surprised. Shocked really."

"You like the way I look?"

"Oh, I do. I do."

"I've got another surprise for you today Marshall."

"Umm, you have? I'm still in shock here."

"Well, calm down then. And then ask me nicely to open my legs."

"Sorry? Ask you?"

"Yeah, ask me if you can see what colour my panties are today."

"Uh, okay. Umm, would you - uhh - show me?"

"Sure." And she parted her knees just a little.

"Oh, ah, I can't quite tell. A little more perhaps?"

And then, just as Milo was slowly moving her knees apart, the door swung open, and Vance rushed back in. Milo was obviously nervous, and slammed her knees together, jumped off the desk, and grabbed her bag.

"Gotta get going guys. See ya tomorrow." And she was gone.

I could have killed Vance, but he never even noticed. He grabbed a folder from the top drawer of his desk, and rushed out the door again, slamming it behind him in his rush. My erection was quite painful in its claustrophobic enclosure, and I struggled to rearrange space in my trousers before sitting there and pondering the entire episode. Eventually I realised that I would learn nothing more by sitting here thinking, and returned to my work, determined that tomorrow would provide less questions, and more answers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.