Kindred - Cover

Kindred

Copyright© 2003 by Paradox116

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of a Vampire, his Ladies and the things he does for (un)life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Vampires   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

"My Lord?"

The voice brought me back from my memories. Cara and Cali were rinsing my hair when I opened my eyes, and Cara quickly wiped my brow to keep the water from running into them. I looked at the foot of the bath and acknowledged my Chamberlain, Vincent.

Seeing he had my attention, Vincent spoke again. "My Lord, The Earl of Derry requests an audience with you. And he is accompanied by a Royal Courier." Vincent didn't seem thrilled with this particular fact. I knew how he felt. I strongly suspected why Tomas was here.

"Escort the Earl and his associate to the Green Room. Explain that I will attend them within twenty minutes. Also instruct Kaylene to join us. And provide a bottle of the Bordeaux from two years ago for refreshment. I know the Earl has enjoyed that one."

Vincent bowed slightly. "Aye, M'Lord. I shall see to it. Umm, is Kaylene summoned to. er. entertain the Courier, or is she Your Attendant?" We both knew what he meant. Sometimes I would have one of my Maidens use her charms to distract an unwelcome guest, and allow me the opportunity to speak freely with others. But more often, I summoned them for their insight and opinions, and to have someone to discuss the problem with after my guests had departed.

"Inform her I need her Attendance this evening. Ask her to bring a scribe, as well."

"Yes, m'Lord." Vincent took his leave to see to the Earl, and summon Kaylene.

I stood in the tub and let Cara wrap a towel around my shoulders, then stepped from the water. I stepped down from the platform and Cali began to briskly dry my lower body, as Cara quickly dried and combed my hair. My hair hangs to my shoulders, and Cara quickly wrapped it in a warrior's braid, then tied it together with a gold chain. Meanwhile, Cali finished her ministrations with a gentle kiss to my groin. I chuckled and gave her a gentle swat for her cheekiness, and she looked up with a teasing grin. Then she stepped back and went to fetch my garments.

I was quickly dressed in a soft cotton shirt of dark red, and leather breaches. A pair of good boots and a thick leather belt finished my attire. Then I strode through the halls of my home to the Green Room. On my way Kaylene caught up with me and looped her arm through mine. I looked behind her and saw the scribe hurrying to catch up. As I expected, it was Kaylene's 12-year-old sister Lydia. I slowed down slightly to let her catch up. "Good eve Lydia. I see your sister has decided to put you to work."

Kaylene just grinned, but Lydia spoke up. "Aye, M'Lord. She said she wanted the best, and I know who that is." She may have been teasing her sister, but the fact was that Lydia was a very fast and accurate scribe. I'd seen her attend a Ducal court and her record had been more correct then the official Court Scribe. Of course, I hadn't told that to either of them.

As we stopped before the Green Room door, Kaylene let go of my arm and stepped back to her "proper" place, and her sister took her place behind her. Then the doorman opened the door and announced us. "His Highness, Duke Alexander of Warrington, Lady Kaylene and Young Lady Lydia."

As we entered the two men waiting within stood. The younger man bowed, the much older one merely dipped his head with a smile. "Good eve, My Lord Duke. Thank you for meeting with us," Earl Tomas said. Then he did bow slightly to the ladies as they both curtsied to him. "Lady Kaylene, you are looking as lovely as ever. I don't believe I've had the pleasure of Lady Lydia's acquaintance. I do suspect a family connection, though."

Lydia blushed slightly at the older man's courtesy. And the resemblance was actually very pronounced. Though Kaylene was almost nine years older then her sister, they both had the same pale brown complexion, sparkling brown eyes and upturned nose. Lydia's was slightly off center though, due to a too rough game of ragball, and a goalkeeper that used her face that morning several years ago. (Goddess, I adored tomboys) They both shared hair that was a lustrous black, Kaylene's flowing over her shoulders and down her back, Lydia's cut very short.

"The Ladies are sisters, as I doubt not you suspected," I said with a smile. "So, Tomas, what brings you out here to Caradine Castle?"

"His Majesty, King Garret, has a problem that he hopes you will be able to assist him with."

At his words, the Royal courier spoke for the first time. "My Lord Earl, this is hardly a matter to be discussed before a pair of gossipy females! I think it would be best if the 'Ladies, '" and I could hear the sneer in his voice, "Made their departure and allowed the Gentlemen to speak freely."

Earl Tomas had the good manners to be embarrassed by his companion's outburst. I now knew why Garret had sent this particular courier, though. He needed to have his head ripped out of his ass and presented to him on a platter. And Garret knew I would not hesitate to oblige. Kaylene and Lydia just settled back to watch the explosion that was about to rip an uppity Court functionary apart.

"And you are, good sir?" I asked with polished aplomb.

"Francis, son of Albrecht. Baronet of Siddoway."

"Ahh, Siddoway. You are one of Marquise Eleanor's vassals, then. I'll have to invite her to visit me again soon. A lovely woman, and very intelligent. Wouldn't you agree, Baronet Francis?"

Then I leaned toward him with eyes flashing like an angry dragon. "Or do you believe your Liege Lady to be a gossipy female with no business in the affairs of men? Answer quickly, m'Lord, we wouldn't want you to spare the feelings of these Ladies. Lydia, take notes, and make them retroactive." She looked at me and swallowed in surprise. This was something I'd never done to her. But I knew she had every word that had been spoken so far memorized. And she would have no difficulty transcribing every syllable.

I turned back to the courier as the scratch of quill against parchment began behind me. "Do you truly believe that the Marquise hasn't been informed of what we are to discuss? His Majesty trusts her as fully as he relies on Earl Tomas and myself. In fact, the only reason the Marquise isn't here now, is because the problem is too close at hand for her to go traveling."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.