Kindred - Cover

Kindred

Copyright© 2003 by Paradox116

Chapter 14: Blessed be the Children

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Blessed be the Children - The story of a Vampire, his Ladies and the things he does for (un)life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Vampires   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

We spent much of the afternoon and evening trying to organize the influx of children we found ourselves inundated with. We finally had to organize raiding parties of the oldest ones to gather bedding and supplies from abandoned and empty homes nearby. Fortunately, the weather was warm, and we were able to settle all but the youngest outside the main house.

But now it was late, and Nalita and I were relaxing for a moment, and she was teaching me of one of the most basic skills a Ventrue possessed. "The skill is called Presence. What it amounts to is the ability to coerce kine or weaker Kindred to do your bidding. You had a fair amount of skill before I Embraced you. You used it to persuade others fairly easily. You'll need it now to get the people we need to follow you here. When they hear about the pestilence, they'll be reluctant to approach. You'll need to be persuasive, and perhaps demanding. It will be easier if you can cause them to sample your blood. You'll want to do that anyway, in case the pestilence is still to be found."

Then she looked at me. "Why didn't you come to me before Mia and Zara got sick?"

"I hoped, nay, I prayed the plague would pass by. And I feared placing them under your dominion. I was a fool, and now I have lost all." Shudders racked me for a time as I tried to control my agony.

"Not all, dear Erlic, just far too much." She held me close. Then she led me to her bedchamber. "I have a surprise tonight."

She opened the door, and I saw Kiro sitting on the bed. "She asked to join us. She was afraid if she asked you, you'd tell her no. But I knew you wouldn't."

I leaned close and whispered in her ear. "And what about our mutual feasting? What are we to do about that?"

"Maybe she will not care." I know I looked shocked.

She led me to the bed where a nervous Kiro knelt. I noticed she wore a simple bed robe, and her knees were naked where it pulled up. I reached out and gently caressed her cheek. And when I would have withdrawn my hand, she captured it and kissed my palm. "Kiro, are you sure you want this?"

"M'Lord... I mean, Erlic, I need this from you. Hiroko is gone. I loved him so much! But he's gone! And I know you loved me at one time. Please, let me find comfort with you!"

I drew her close, and Nalita wrapped us both in her arms. And I realized Nalita had undressed while Kiro made her plea. Then Nalita gently kissed Kiro's cheek, and then mine before drawing me back, then helping Kiro to stand. She untied Kiro's robe, and opened it slowly, displaying the fine form beneath. Kiro's breasts were fuller than they had been, but her waist was still slim. I could feel myself stir in remembrance. Then Kiro shrugged the robe off, and both women approached me.

Nalita began to unlace my shirt as Kiro knelt and slipped my boots off. Then she gently stroked the bulge of my trousers before loosening my belt. Nalita slipped my shirt off and ran her fingers across my torso. Then Kiro slid my trousers off my hips.

I nearly swooned as each woman took me between her lips. Nalita nibbled lightly on my nipple as Kiro caressed the tip of cock. "Kiro," Nalita softly said, "let's take him to the bed, and we can both appreciate his charms." Kiro looked up with a smile, then stood and lead me to the bed by my protruding organ. They forced me onto my back, and took turns caressing me with their tongues. I began to groan with the intense pleasure.

I was beginning to twitch when Nalita whispered in Kiro's ear. Kiro's eyes gleamed and she nodded, and Nalita released me and crawled up the bed. She turned to face Kiro, and squatted above my face. Kiro moved up as well, and straddled my hips. Then they both sank down together, Kiro's pussy engulfing my throbbing cock, and Nalita's damp slit hovering above my lips.

Kiro set a gentle pace, rising up and down slowly and grinding her self on my invading shaft. Nalita sank down and let me ravage her with my mouth. I slid my tongue between her labia, thrusting it into her and rubbing my chin against her clit. When Kiro began to drive herself faster, Nalita slid off my face and lay alongside me. She watched avidly as the lips of Kiro's pussy dragged up and down my shaft, and I reached up and began to stroke her soaked slit. As Kiro's groans grew more ragged, Nalita leaned against me and snarled: "Bite me. Strike my breast with your fangs, and slash me deep. I want Kiro to see the truth." When she screamed, "DO IT!" Kiro looked up, and watched in shock as I slashed Nalita's breast, my fangs clearly visible against the pale skin and crimson liquid. And when my lips closed over the bleeding wounds and she saw me swallowing, her pussy spasmed violently and she cried out in an orgasmic frenzy. I followed immediately with my own pleasure.

Then I drew Kiro down, and kissed her. She was hesitant, but when she tasted no blood, she relaxed and kissed me back. I kissed along her chin and to her throat. Then I extended my fangs and stroked her skin gently. I felt her shiver, and freed her to move away, but she snuggled closer instead. "Are you sure, Kiro? I won't do this if you have any fear, or doubt."

"Yes, please. I trust you."

I wasn't sure how to do this. I finally just let the tips slice her skin. She shivered at the touch, then moaned slightly as my lips closed around the wound. As I suckled on her throat, her legs gripped my waist, and she began to rock herself against me.

Seeing this, Nalita moved down, and reached between Kiro's open legs. As I drank, I knew by the changing tones of her moans that Nalita's touches were taking her nearer to climax, and I wanted to finish at the precise moment it struck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.