The Old West - Cover

The Old West

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2003 by L.A. Wicker

Incest Sex Story: As Missy opened her shirt, she could feel her Daddy's eyes on her full, firm breasts. She knew it was wrong, but it made her so very moist. Many times she had dreamed he would take her for his woman, and throw out his new wife, and her sissy looking son. There was NOTHING she wouldn't do for him, NOTHING!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

© Copyright 2003

Jake Miller sat tall in his saddle. He was a very towering and huge man. He stood well over 6 foot tall, and weighed over 200 pounds. The last five years of hard ranch work, plus his time in the Confederate Army made him a strong, hard man.

It was a intense, hot day in the canyon. Jake had unbuttoned his shirt in hopes of cooling off. His massive, hairy chest was in full view to his 20 year daughter, Missy. Many times she had seen her father near nude, and he had the pleasure of seeing her womanly form many times.

They rode their horses up into the green canyon to find any stray houses, and cattle. "Daddy?" Missy said, as the sweat ran down her thin, pretty face.

"Yes, what do ya need?" Jack replied, giving his horse a little kick.

Missy's face was hot, and she looked very tired, "Would it be OK, if I undid my shirt? I'm so hot." She knew he would say yes, he always did. She loved it when her big, strong Daddy looked her breasts. It made her so warm, warm between her long, slender legs.

Jake had always liked it when she showed herself to him. She was his daughter, but she was also a woman of 20 years of age, a beautiful woman. "Sure, you know I don't mind." The only thing that bothered him was, she made him so hard. His enormous manhood would get so big seeing her with her shirt open.

As Missy opened her shirt, she could feel her Daddy's eyes on her full, firm breasts. She knew it was wrong, but it made her so very moist. Many times she had dreamed he would take her for his woman, and throw out his new wife, and her sissy looking son. There was NOTHING she wouldn't do for him, NOTHING!

Jake hadn't been close to his wife in months. He was hard day, and night. Seeing his daughter like this made it worse, but he enjoyed seeing her wonderful body. She was tall like her father. Her sandy brown hair went just past her strong shoulders. Big, sexy brown eyes, nice full lips like her late mother had. Best of all was her big, full breasts, and her slender bottom.

"We'll be to the water fall in an hour, or so. Then we can cool off." Jake said, looking at his daughters breasts, as they moved with each step of her horse. He loved how they swayed back, and forth, plus her big, dark nipples would get so hard as they brushed against her shirt.

Missy watched her father as he gazed at her breasts, "Daddy?"

Jake looked up, seeing that he was caught enjoying her beauty, "Yes, baby."

"Do you like seeing me like this?" She knew damn well he did, but she wanted him to do more than look. She wanted him to touch her, love her, just like a man would his wife.

"Oh, yes. Very much. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He replied as his eyes looked at her breasts one more time. "Remember, this is just between us."

"I know Daddy. What would people say if they knew my Daddy looked at my tities." She didn't care what anybody said, she loved showing herself to him.

They rode on into the deep canyon. Giving each other little smiles as they rode. At last they where at the water fall, as were some of the horses they had been looking for.

"Look!" Jake said to his daughter, slipping from his saddle.

Missy looked to the heard of horses. A tall, proud stallion was about to take a young filly. Jake, and Missy moved forward, toward the heard of horses. They found a large boulder to lean on as they watched the two fine horses breed.

Jake leaned against the boulder, pulling Missy against him. Her firm, slender bottom was pressed into his growing manhood. "WOW! He sure is ready for her." Jake saw the stallions two foot long penis.

Missy had seen this happen a hundred or more times in her life, but never like this. She had her breasts out of her shirt for her father to see, and her bottom was pressed against his fine, long cock pole. "Oh yes! He is going to really use her."

Jake wrapped his arms around Missy's bare stomach, sending chills through her burning body. "O boy! There he goes!" Jake said, as the massive stallion mounted the filly, and took her with a force that only a horse could take. Jake's manhood grew, and grew pressing into his daughters buttocks.

Missy trembled in her fathers arms, as they watched the horses mate. His hands began to caress her flesh. At first around her flat tummy, then to the top of her skin, tight jeans. She panted for air as his strong hands roamed her inflamed body, and down the front of her jeans.

Slowly, without thinking, his other hand cupped her full, burning breasts. He squeezed her breasts to each long stroke of the stallion into his filly. Jake's hips pushed into her tender bottom, and his manhood was at full hardness.

"Oh daddy!" Missy moaned, as his fingers found her rock, hard nipples. He pulled, and rolled with them between his fingers, enjoying every second of it. She began pushing her bottom into his hard cock, she needed him so bad. She was a 20 year old virgin, and it was time to become a woman. Her Daddy's woman.

He turned her to face him. Her bare breasts lay on his chest, he could feel her hard nipples pressing into him, "Oh girl. This is killing me. You are so beautiful, so sexy." He pulled her lips to his, and they kissed deep. His hands went back to her full breasts, making her gasp for air once again.

She moved her slender hips over his, and began slowly humping her burning love flower on his man pole. Even with their jeans separating them, Jake could feel the heat coming from between her legs. "Oh my darling daughter," His hands moved to her bottom, pushing her love into his thick hardness, "Lets take a swim, and cool this off before we break some laws."

"I would love to break a bunch of laws with you, Daddy." She replied kissing him deep, and thrusting her hips into his hardness. Her tongue roamed his mouth with no regard, she wanted him at any cost. Missy's burning love rubbed his hardness, bringing it to life like she had never seen before.

Jake pushed her back, freeing himself from his lusty daughter. "Calm down girl! We can't do this. I'm your father!" But deep down he knew he wanted her just as bad as she wanted him. "Lets swim." He said, as he walked to the small pond at the bottom of the 100 foot water fall.


He pulled off his boots, and socks. Then his jeans, he knew he was being watched by his very horny daughter. Today, she was in 'Heat', and she wanted to breed just like the two horses had done. His manhood stood straight out, pointing right to Missy. He was a big, big man. He was over 10 inches long, and 5 inches wide, "Your eyes are goin' to pop out if you ain't careful." He laughed at her as she gazed at his long, hard pole.

Her eyes pulled off of him, and she replied, "From the look of that 'thing', you better hope Carol is in a good mood when we get back to the ranch tomorrow." Then she pulled her skin, tight jeans down, exposing her silky panties to her Daddy. His eyes were filled with her slender hips, and her very sexy pelvic bones. Her long, slim legs could lock around a man, and hold him ALL night long, "Umm, sir. Do you mind not gawkin' at me so much!" She teased him.

Jake ran to her, pulling her into his arms, and dove into the cold water, "DADDY! It's so cold." Missy screamed, popping out of the water. Jake watched as she pushed her wet hair from her face. Her thin shirt had become see-through when it hit the water. All of her womanly beauty was before him.

She moved into his arms, their hips met. The only thing that kept them from being one was, Missy's silk panties. They kissed deep, as Missy moved her flaming flower over his hardness. He could feel her heat, and she could feel the hardness he felt for her. "Daddy! Please!" She begged him, "Take me! Take me, NOW!"

"Oh, baby. We can't. It's not right." He said, straining not to give in to her wishes. He wanted her just as bad as she wanted him. A young, sexy woman like her would be a prize for any man. She could give a man hours, and hours of some fine lovin'.

Tears ran down her beautiful face, as she asked, "Hold me. Hold me tight!" She jumped into his arms, wrapping her long legs around his hips. Her virgin flower pressed on his hardness, and she began rubbing slowly up, and down the length of his shaft. "YES! YES!" She moaned, as she used his stiff pole.

Faster, faster her hips moved around his thickness. It took all he had in him not to drive deep into her young, virgin body, and make her his woman. "Go baby! Have fun on, Daddy." His fingers found her puffy nipples, and he teased them as much as he could. He wanted to please her so bad. He loved her more than life it's self.

She froze, looking into his eyes, it happened. She was cuming on her Daddy's long, thick manhood. "DADDY! DADDY! YES, I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" She screamed as her virgin love exploded on his long piece of man meat. "YES! YES, OH DADDY!"

He held her as tight as he could. He wanted her to relieve herself, and he was also hoping that all of her humping his pole that he might, too, be relieved a little.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.