House in the Woods: Penny - Cover

House in the Woods: Penny

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2003 by Shakes Peer2B

Erotica Sex Story: When Mike finds the neighbor's fourteen year old daughter playing bury the bone with his dogs, he invites her to play in the privacy of his home, where other eyes can't see. On the way, she makes a request that makes things difficult for Penny and her mother, as well as for Mike.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   .

© Copyright 2003

This is a story about a sexual FANTASY written for consenting adults. If you're not both of those, don't read it. Characters in a FANTASY don't get sick or die unless I want them to. In real life, people who don't use condoms and other safe-sex techniques do get sick and die. You don't live in a FANTASY so be safe. The fictional characters in my stories are trained and experienced in acts of FANTASY - don't try to do what they do - someone could get hurt.

If you think you know somebody who resembles any of the characters here, congratulations, but you're wrong - any similarity between the characters in this story and any real person is purely coincidental, since all of these characters are figments of my dirty little imagination.

This is my story, not yours. Don't sell it or put it on a pay site. You can keep it and/or give it away with all of this information intact, but if you make money off of it, you're breaking the law and pissing me off.


My house is built on a rather large plot of land, but unlike my neighbors, I don't try to make it produce income for me, so technically, it's not a farm. When the last known heir of the original owner died in the eighteen-nineties, the land fell into a legal limbo while the possibility of living inheritors was investigated (they actually did such things back then!). Then in the early part of the twentieth century, a fire destroyed many of the records of who owned what, though, strangely enough, not the title papers for my place. Local, county, and state officials, however, were so busy trying to sort out the various claims to occupied properties, that the only reference to those documents was made to refute spurious claims by people hoping to pick up property they didn't own.

When the 'land rush' finally settled down, folks had pretty much forgotten about this place until I came along. Brush and trees grew up and buried all the land the previous owner had tilled under lush greenery, adding foliage to the untrammeled parts of the forest that had never known a plow. Towering pines carpeted many acres with a slippery coating of brown needles. Elsewhere, hardwoods, sycamore, aspen, birch and ash built a cool, shady canopy under which only those plants that required a minimum of sunlight could flourish.

After a nasty divorce, I made a bundle on tech investments, but, knowing it was a bubble that had to burst, as quickly as I made the money, I transferred it to more stable investments, leaving only the original working capital at risk. When I had enough to live comfortably, even lavishly, for the rest of my life, I started searching for a quiet little place in the woods where I could build a home and not have to worry too much about prying eyes or overly sensitive ears.

My agents showed me several plots of land, but none offered me the possibilities that this place did.

As unobtrusively as possible, I had my agents make enquiries, grease palms, and finally, present the winning bid at the auction when, as arranged, only one other person showed up.

It took months longer to build the house than it might have otherwise, because I wouldn't let the construction crews cut down any of the trees or pave the road. They were allowed to lay native rock and gravel in the mud of the overgrown dirt track that the original owners had used as a driveway, but that was it. Fortunately, the wheels of numerous wagons and the hooves of untold numbers of horses had packed the dirt of the track so hard that the forest was only now beginning to encroach on it. I used local companies for most of the construction, but went out of state for the basic security system. The enhancements I designed and built myself.

I offset the strangeness of my construction preferences by staying visible in town. I was friendly with anyone who wanted to be friendly, and left the rest alone. Soon, I was rubbing elbows with the Sheriff and his deputies, local businessmen, and pretty much anyone else in the community who wasn't a shut-in. I listened, but didn't pry, and answered most questions about myself with a good-natured, self-effacing joke. It wasn't that I had anything to hide, I just didn't see any point in advertising the details of my private life.

I wanted them to see that I wasn't going to pry into their lives, and wasn't going to make mine an open book, either. When anyone offered details about themselves, I listened politely, asking just enough questions to not seem rude. Before long, people were telling me the most intimate secrets - first about their neighbors, then, as trust grew, about themselves. I filed it all away in my memory, but never repeated any of it to anyone.

In this way, before the house was finished, I had wormed my way into the social structure of the community, if not yet as an insider, at least as an acceptable outsider. (Brenneman's theory of how to be a successful recluse - be as outgoing as possible without actually revealing anything you don't want people to know.)

With the construction crews gone, I set about making my private modifications to the house, still making and keeping social commitments lest my neighbors start thinking I had turned strange on them.

By the time I was finished, I had my dream - a comfortable house set so far into the woods that I could do pretty much anything I wanted, a fully equipped dungeon, and a security system that, along with my dogs, alerted me to the presence of people on the property long before they could become a threat - at least, in most cases. This story is about one of the times this system let me down - to my enormous delight!

At first I went as far as Seattle to find sexual partners who shared my interests, then Molly Pierce's car broke down near the end of my road, and while we waited for a tow truck, we found some common interests. Molly spent the weekend in my dungeon and went back to Washington State sated and happy as a clam. Before long, I had so many students dropping by from Pullman and Moscow (University of Idaho), that I no longer needed to go into Seattle except for materials, supplies, and services that I couldn't or didn't want to get locally.

When I wasn't entertaining 'guests' in my dungeon or working on the custom items I sold to other members of the community, I liked to wander through the woods with my Timber-Wolf, Malamute mix dogs, Caesar and Czar.

There is a stream that meanders through my property. This stream is filled year-round with run-off from the perpetual snow cap that tops the mountain on whose skirts my land is situated. Near the middle of the property, surrounded by some of its oldest trees, lies a moss-covered glade. At one end of this glade, 'my' stream plunges twenty feet down a natural waterfall, creating misty rainbows when the sun peeks through the surrounding trees. Over the years, the falling water has created a basin in the natural rock that, except at the bottom of the fall, sits still, deep, green, and crystal clear. At the downstream end, the water cascades, tinkling and splashing, over jumbled rocks for several feet before re-entering the channel it has dug over the years. This is my favorite spot out of many marvelous natural places within the bounds of my little piece of heaven.

On this particular day, I was headed toward this natural swimming pool with the idea of doing a little skinny dipping. The dogs, as was their habit, had ranged far ahead. I wasn't worried. I figured they probably knew where I was going, and even if they didn't they wouldn't have any trouble finding me.

Suddenly, from far ahead, I heard a faint scream. I quickened my pace, and as I neared the swimming hole, heard what sounded like a young girl's voice. The muted crash of the waterfall and ripple of water cascading over the rocks masked most of the sound, but I thought, from what I heard, that the voice sounded familiar.

I had no idea what to expect, and since I wasn't carrying a weapon, I slowed as I neared the clearing, and crept slowly forward, the voice growing louder as I neared. I cautiously poked my head around the trunk of the last tree and stopped in amazement.

Not ten feet from where I stood, a platinum blonde nymphet with silken, straight, waist length hair knelt on a blanket thrown atop a moss covered rock. I recognized her as Penny Noonan, my neighbor Sarah's daughter, so her presence wasn't what shocked me.

The lithe little fourteen-year-old sprite was on her hands and knees, shrieking, as Czar pumped his engorged shaft into her hairless little mound for all he was worth.

At first I thought she was in distress and started around the tree to see if I could head off disaster before Czar's knot swelled so large it couldn't be extracted from her body. As I rounded the tree, however, I spotted the small stack of neatly folded clothing on one corner of the blanket, and began to make out the words issuing from the delicate lips of the diminutive teenager.

"Ooooh yeah, Czar! Ooooooh! Jam that hot doggie dick into my belly!" she was shaking her head and rocking her hips in time with his strokes. "Come on Czar baby, pump that big ol' knot up and let me feel it inside me like a big balloon! Oh damn, I love your cock!"

She looked over at Caesar who, though he knew I was there, didn't pay me any attention. This kind of activity went on in my dungeon all the time, so he didn't see any reason why I would interfere.

Penny cooed at Caesar, "Don't worry Caesar, you'll get your turn! I want to feel that big ol' knot of yours sliding back and forth inside me, too!"

I stepped into her line of sight and said quietly, "Well I should hope so! Wouldn't be fair to let just one of 'em fuck you now, would it?"

Penny's head whipped around in shock, her hair flying. "M-M-Mr. Brenneman! I wasn't... ! I mean I didn't... ! I mean... Ooooooh shit!"

Tears welled up in her eyes and her face flushed the cutest shade of pink. She turned away, then looked up at me again, Czar still pounding away at her nether end.

"You must think - aaagh! - think I'm - oooh! - aw-awful!"

I squatted beside her on the blanket, "On the contrary, Penny. I think you're just about the sexiest creature I've ever seen!"

She stared at me in shock, her hips involuntarily resuming their rocking, "Really! I thought you'd be disgusted, or mad, or... I don't know! How can you even look at me?"

I smiled and pushed a few strands of hair out of her face. "I can look at you because you're beautiful and sexy, and the way you enjoy having Czar's cock inside you turns me on big time!"

"Oh god, it's getting bigger! His balloon's finally coming up!" her eyes closed briefly as she savored the sensation of Czar's knot swelling in her tiny belly, then looked back at me through hooded eyes, "So, like, you don't mind that I come up here and fuck your dogs?"

"I think it's great!" I said, "Would you like me to help you feel even better?"

"Ooooohhhh, yeah!" It may have been an answer or a reaction to what Czar was doing. I chose to interpret it as the former.

Reaching under the fragile-looking little fairy, I lightly pinched the tiny pink nipples topping the puffy cones of her aureolae. Her breasts were just beginning to mound on her skinny chest.

"Oh, yeah! Oooh I like that, Mr. Brenneman!" She arched her back, thrusting her chest downward to give me better access.

Keeping one hand on her little nubbin of a nipple, rolling it softly back and forth between my finger and thumb, I moistened the middle finger of my other hand with saliva, and gently massaged her tiny clit.

"OOOOOHHHHHH GGGGOOOODDD!" she screamed, jerking her hips spasmodically against my finger and the dog's cock.

I felt Czar's knot on my wrist as it rapidly shuttled back and forth inside her tight little belly. I could tell from the motion that he was almost home, so I grasped the sheath of her clit between thumb and forefinger, and as Czar's cock pulsed inside her, I pinched with both hands, just hard enough to cause a twinge, but no real pain.

Penny shrieked incoherently for several seconds. Her hips did a 720 around Czar's spewing firehose, then gave three hard jerks before her head and shoulders collapsed on her forearms while she mumbled something I couldn't make out.

I leaned closer and finally understood her feverish words. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou... OH my GOD! Thank you!"

I let her rest for a minute as Czar lifted his leg over her back and turned around facing the other way. Penny's eyes rolled back in her head and she gave another little shudder as the dog's enormous cock and knot rotated inside her.

"So, Penelope Noonan," I asked, with mock sternness, "how long have you been screwing my dogs?"

She looked up through silvery strands of hair, wide-eyed, then, seeing my smile, grinned back impishly. "This is my third time with Czar. I've only had Caesar twice, but I think he's my favorite!"

I raised my eyebrows in question and she continued, "Czar's the gentleman. He gives me time to get used to him before his knot swells up, so I like to have him first, but his knot doesn't last long before he cums! Caesar's balloon inflates right away and I get to feel it moving inside me for much longer. It'd kill me if he went first, but after Czar, I just go totally crazy when he gets that big ol' thing moving inside me!"

"Is that all you like about them, Penny? Their knots?"

"Oh no! There's a place inside me that they go through, like a hole into something else inside me, I thinks it's my cervix, and even though it hurts like crazy when they first go in, it drives me wild to feel them poking that deep into me with their pointy tips!" she got a dreamy look in her eyes, "I also like the way their fur feels on my back and ass, and I just LOVE the way they hug me with their front legs! I don't know why. It just makes me feel like they REALLY want me!"

With a prolonged "SLUUUUURPP!", Penny's sopping pussy relinquished its hold on Czar's shrinking bulge, causing another tiny orgasmic shiver to ripple through her body.

"OOOOOHHHH!" she moaned. Then, looking around the clearing, she spotted Caesar. "Caesar! Come on boy! It's your turn!"

As an afterthought, she looked up at me, "You don't mind do you, Mr. Brenneman?"

"No, Penny," I responded with a smile "but I DO have a concern."

"A concern?" she looked alarmed, "About what?"

I lifted her to her feet with a hand under her arm. "Well, Penny, you were able to find this place and come here more than once without my knowledge. That means that someone else could find it too. I wouldn't want one of our neighbors to come along and find you coupled with one of the dogs. They probably wouldn't be as understanding as I am, so why don't we take a walk back to my house, and you can finish up with Caesar there?"

She thought for a moment, then answered seriously,"Oh you're right! I'd be totally embarrassed if somebody came along and saw me with the dogs!"

She started putting on the shorts and halter she had worn to the pool while I folded her blanket.

"You know, it's not much further to my house, if you go through the woods, than it is to here from your mom's place, why don't you just come there when you want to 'play' with my boys? You'll have to call first, to make sure I don't have company, but nobody else will ever see what you do."

She looked up at me, surprised, the shorts hanging around her knees. "You'd let me do that?"

"Sure!" I smiled.

She reached out to hug me, exclaiming "Oh, thank you Mr. Brenneman!"

I swear, I do believe she ground her pelvis against my thigh several times as she held me!

As we walked through the woods, Penny chattered incessantly about pretty much anything that came into her head. First it was the dogs, then music, then school, then boys, and so on. I found her to be a cheerful, delightful companion, and though some of her conclusions were flawed, primarily from lack of experience, she seemed to be in the habit of thinking for herself, and not just spouting what she'd heard from others.

As we got nearer the end of our walk, Penny suddenly wrapped both arms around one of mine and pulled me down to her level. "Mr. Brenneman, can I tell you a secret?"

Playfully, I stuck a pensive finger to my lips, as though thinking very hard. "Well, with what I already know about you, I suppose one more secret wouldn't hurt!"

She giggled then whispered conspiratorially, "You know who got me started fucking dogs?"

I scratched my head. "Daffy Duck?"

Penny whacked me on the shoulder, "No, silly! It was you!"

"Me?" I really was shocked.

She nodded slowly. "Remember that night a couple of months ago when you and the sheriff sat at the table next to ours in Lily's diner?"

At my nod, she continued in a rush, "I got such a crush just looking at you! My pussy got all wet just thinking about what it would be like to be with you. When I got home, my little dog Pepper was all over me, sniffing between my legs and everything. I went out to the barn to get my chores done, and he followed me and started humping my leg. Well, I was still horny as a billy goat, so finally I just laid back on a bale of hay and pushed my shorts down. Next thing you know, Pepper's popped my cherry with his little dick, and his knot got big inside me, and I came like a freight train! Well, about a week later, I went skinny dipping in your pool back there, and here comes Czar and Caesar out of the woods, while I'm laying on a rock enjoying the sun. At first I was scared, but when they started sniffing and licking between my legs, I knew what they wanted, so I just got on my hands and knees and let them have it! I was lucky Czar went first, but it still hurt like hell at first. He's so much bigger than Pepper!"

I looked at her, concern showing in my face, "You are lucky! Dogs have no concept of gentleness, and you could have been hurt really bad."

"I know, now, but I got used to Czar pretty quick, and it worked out Ok."

We walked on in silence for a little while, Penny still hugging my arm between her budding breasts. Finally, she stopped, and looked up with a serious expression on her face.

"Mr. Brenneman," she asked, still holding my arm, "would you fuck me?"

I struggled with the best way to phrase my answer and finally replied, "In a heartbeat, Penny, IF" and I held up a cautionary finger "I could be reasonably sure of not being arrested, AND your mother said it was ok."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about me telling anybody! But I can't ask my mom for permission! She'd go through the roof!"

I stopped and looked down at her. "Penny, this is very important! There are good reasons for the statutory rape laws, though I don't think most of them apply here, and with the proper assurances that you won't talk, I'm willing to take the risk. I can't, however, be the adult that makes this decision for you. It's what's called a conflict of interest. Even though I like you, and would like to think I'd do what's best for you, I want to fuck you at least as badly as you want me to, so I can't be sure that I wouldn't be selfish and say it's all right when you might be harmed in some way by it. That's why your mom has to be involved. If anyone in this world has your best interest at heart, it's her. If you can't talk to her and get her to agree, we can't do it! It's as simple as that"

Penny's face lit up when she heard that I wanted her, too, but sobered again at the difficult choice I was giving her.

By the time we reached the house, Penny was no longer in the mood for sex with Caesar, so I gave her a soda and we argued some more.

"Come on, Mr. Brenneman!" she begged, "I didn't need Mom's permission to have sex with the dogs, and you went along with that!"

"I couldn't turn back the clock, Penny," I replied, "And there was no point in making you feel bad about it, since it apparently didn't hurt you, but if I had been there before you did it the first time, I would have done my best to prevent it, or at least make you get the opinion of someone who really cares about you!"

"But mom's already told me I can't have sex with boys!" Penny opined, "I just know she won't let me do this if she knows about it!"

I shrugged, "Can't be helped, Penny. I won't do it without her approval, no matter how much I want to."

She tried a clumsy seduction then. My rejection came close to sending her into a tantrum - something I had been trying to avoid, but she held herself in check, dejectedly hung her head, and headed for the door.

"Penny!" I said, as she pushed open the screen, "There is a thing called experience that adults have and young people, no matter how smart they are, are only in the process of gaining. The role of the the adult is to use his or her experience to guide the young people so that their experiences don't hurt them too badly, physically or psychology. Your mom's experience is what you need to lean on before you dive into this. If you can't do that, then it's better that we don't take the risk, ok?"

Penny, who had stopped to listen, nodded half-heartedly, then let the screen door slam behind her.

I figured I had gotten out of that one cleanly, until two days later when I got a call from Sarah Noonan.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Brenneman, this is Sarah Noonan." she didn't sound terribly pleased, "I think we need to talk."

I didn't need to ask why. Sarah and I had previously spoken only to exchange pleasantries in passing, but just so she knew I knew, I asked "Penny?"

"Yes."

I thought for a moment. "I'm getting ready to barbeque some chicken. I can add some hamburgers and you two can join me for dinner, if you like."

"That's not necessary, Mr. Brenneman," she WAS pissed, "what I have to say to you I can say right now!"

I heard Penny in the background, "Mom! I already told you it was my idea, not his! He's the one that made me come to you!"

"Still, the way you talked to... !"

I cut her off. "Ms. Noonan! Are you sure you want to have this conversation over the phone? Please, come over. You don't have to accept my food, but at least let's have a conversation, not a shouting match."

There was silence for a few seconds, then "We'll be there in half an hour!"

They arrived twenty minutes later, and though Sarah seemed to have calmed down a bit, I could see she was seething inside.

I forestalled questions by leading them around to the back yard where the chicken and hamburgers were in full sizzle on the iron grate of my natural stone barbeque. I offered Sarah a beer, which she took by reflex, and gave Penny a soda, waving them to seats on the lawn furniture.

When the immediate business of getting them settled in was over, Sarah started right in, "What's this about you wanting to screw my daughter!?"

I looked her square in the face and replied calmly, "Every male in the county wants to screw your daughter, Sarah. I'm just the lucky guy to whom she chose to offer the opportunity to do so."

Penny giggled into her soda, earning a burning glance from her mom.

"So, instead of turning her down flat," Sarah shot back at me, "you send her to me to get permission? What kind of pervert are you?"

I smiled through the smoke of the grill, turning burgers and checking the chicken for doneness. "It would take most of the evening for me to describe to you what kind of pervert I am, and I wouldn't do that anyway. In answer to your question, however, I am the kind of pervert who will not screw your underage daughter, even though she practically threw herself at me, without your consent. Your daughter is very intelligent, Sarah, and has a mind of her own, I'm sure you've noticed. Had I tried to tell her I wasn't interested while sporting a hardon halfway down my thigh, she wouldn't have been convinced. I elected to tell her the obvious truth instead of treating her like a child. I also elected to place a couple of conditions on my acceptance of her offer: First, I would need to minimize my chances of being arrested, and second she had to have your permission. To be honest, I didn't think she'd even have the nerve to approach you. I think it speaks well for your relationship with your daughter that, in spite of her reluctance, she was able to broach the subject with you."

"So now you're going to try to talk me into letting you have sex with my daughter!?" her head was snaking back and forth atop her neck as if she were poised to strike.

"Actually, no. I'm going to stay out of it. Convincing you is Penny's job, since this whole thing was her idea in the first place. I will answer any questions you have as honestly as I can, but I'm not going to try to talk you into anything."

Sarah glared skeptically at me. "You mean you really don't want to have sex with Penny?"

"That's not what I said, Sarah." I replied evenly, "I'm just not going to try to help her convince you."

"Why not? If it's really what you want, why the fuck not!"

I looked at Penny. "Would you like to tell her?"

Penny flashed me an 'I'll get you!' glare, then told her mom with an impish grin, "He's got a conflict of interest."

"Conflict of interest?" Sarah looked suspiciously back and forth between us.

Penny nodded, "Yeah, he really wants to fuck me, but he's not sure it's in my best interest."

Sarah stared open-mouthed at her daughter, then at me, temporarily at a loss for words.

Finally, she said "So let me get this straight! You" she pointed at Penny "want to fuck him," she pointed in my direction, "and you want to fuck her, but you won't do it without my permission?"

Penny and I nodded in unison. I had taken some of the burgers off the grill, and offered them to the ladies. Penny got a plate and started assembling hers, her mother ignored the offer.

Sarah threw up her hands and said, "Well, the solution's obvious. I refuse to give my permission!"

She looked at me with a 'what do you have to say about THAT' glare, but when I offered her a plate loaded with chicken and potato salad, she took it.

I just shrugged and said "Ok."

Penny, however, was not so easily deterred. Through a mouthful of cheeseburger, she asked "Mom, do you know how I got to talking with Mr. Brenneman about this?"

Her mother, gingerly taking a bite of the still-hot chicken, shook her head, trying to keep from burning her mouth in the process.

"He caught me fucking his dogs." Penny was enjoying this a little too much, I thought.

The chicken landed on the grass. "He WHAT!"

"He caught me fucking..." she paused, "actually, being fucked by... his dogs! He was so cool about it!"

Sarah whirled on me, ready to attack. "You found one of your dogs fucking my baby, and didn't do anything about it!? You really ARE a sicko!"

I shrugged and stood my ground. "There wasn't anything TO do. By the time I got there, Czar's knot was already inflating, and to have tried pulling them apart would have injured both - perhaps permanently."

I lied a little about the timing to avoid having to tell her how much her daughter was enjoying it. I didn't know how much Penny was willing to reveal, and I wasn't going to rat her out.

Penny tugged at her mother's sleeve to get her attention. "Mom, calm down! I've been letting Czar and Caesar screw me for over a month now! I LOVE it! He just happened to walk up while I was in the middle of getting royally screwed by Czar! Thanks to him, I never did get around to Caesar, like I planned!"

It wasn't the whole truth, but who was I to interrupt when Penny was on a roll?

Sarah stared at her daughter, aghast, "You've been letting them fuck you for more than a month? How COULD you?"

Penny just grinned that impish little grin of hers. She knew she had her mother on the ropes, but I wasn't sure she was fighting the right battle. "It was FUN, mom! You should try it! Those dogs really know how to stick it to a girl! Besides, they weren't the first."

Sarah, reeling under the impact of Penny's revelations, gasped "Not the first? Then who... ?"

"Pepper." Penny said, simply.

"Pepper?" Sarah was still lost. "Pepper's been screwing you too!?"

Penny relented a little and took her mother's hand. "Mom, I'm a horny teenager! I promised you I wouldn't let boys mess with me, but I had to do something! At least the dogs won't give me AIDS or get me pregnant!"

"So why HIM! Why do you want to have sex with a man who's so much older than you?" Sarah was having trouble tracking, apparently.

Penny gently cradled her mother's head in both hands and turned it in my direction. "LOOK at him mom! He's just SUCH a TOTAL HUNK! Even you said so - remember, that night in the cafe?"

Sarah flushed and replied, "I I didn't... I mean that's not... Oh shit! Why did you have to pick THAT night to finally listen to me!? Besides, I thought the dogs were doing it for you - not that I approve, mind you, but you're right about them not giving you AIDS or getting you pregnant - can you say the same for him?"

They both looked at me with the same question in their eyes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.