Nursing Home Blues - Cover

Nursing Home Blues

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2003 by L.A. Wicker

Erotica Sex Story: Ronda was a babe. Blue eyes, Curly blond hair. She stood 5'4 inches tall, nice 34c breast and the tightest little 34 inch ass you every put yours eyes on. Ronda always had a bright smile for every one at work, Riverside Nursing Home. She had been a Nurse Aide for 3 years now.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Fisting   .

© 2003

Ronda was a babe. Blue eyes, Curly blond hair. She stood 5'4 inches tall, nice 34c breast and the tightest little 34 inch ass you every put yours eyes on. Ronda always had a bright smile for every one at work, Riverside Nursing Home. She had been a Nurse Aide for 3 years now.

She married young, to a guy name Bill. A drunk, bum, He hadn't worked in 3 years. Ronda put up with him for her daughter. They got married in high school, he had been her first and only man. Which now she regrets not playing field. Bill tried to be a macho man but, poor Ronda knew the truth. Bill had the smallest Dick, only 4 inches long.

He always made her watch porno films with him. The first time she seen a foot long jumbo cock splitting open a tight pussy, she knew she had made a bad mistake. She had never had an orgasm with Bill, she always faked it. Each night she would dream of a big thick 12 inch cock pounding her tight wet pussy.

Work was some times hard for her. Giving the old men a shower made her pussy so wet. They may have been old but, they sure had some big cocks. And when she was lucky one of them would get a big hard on for her. Ronda loved it, stroking a long cock. Some of the dirty old men would offer her money when she got them hard. But, she enjoyed it to much to do that.

The best man of all was Mr. Jacks, very tall, big strong chest and a 14 inch cock and so thick. The first time she saw it, Ronda almost shit. He was a quite man. He never let Ronda wash his cock, he always did, he always looked into her big blue eyes. While he would be looking into her eyes, he would get huge, She always wondered if she could take something so big inside her young body.

She would come home wet every day. Ronda never thought of fucking one of the old guys, she mite kill one of them. If she got one of them big cocks inside her, she mite not ever stop fucking it.

One day at work she was washing one of her men. He started getting hard, that day she was so horny. She soaped her hands and grabbed his cock. She was stroking the length of his hard shaft. Her thumbs were massaging his cock head. She closed her eyes and was dreaming of a massive thick cock going in and out of her pussy. Faster she stroked him, squeezing him harder and harder. She got on her knees in front of the old guy, she started jerking him off. Faster and faster, she jerked his cock head, the poor old guy started cumming. She almost shit, she thought she killed him.

Afterwards she went on her break, straight to the ladies room. Ronda needed to cum and fast. She ran to the stall, locked the door. With one hand on the wall her other hand went to her hot waiting pussy. Her long thin fingers glided into hot pussy. She had 4 inside herself, pumping so fast her wetness made the sucking noise. She came hard, her pussy squeezing her fingers. She pumped her hot love box harder and harder.

She really liked that, She wondered how many of the old men she could get to cum for her From that day on, all of the men she took care of had smiles on there faces. Everyone except Mr. Jacks, he never let her near his big beautiful cock. Some of her other men were big but, not even close to his size. She wished he would let her do him.

Time passed on, each day some made her little old men cum like hell or if they couldn't, she sure got them hard stroking their old cocks. One little old guy, tried to get her to suck him. He was sweet talking her big time. Telling her how sexy she was, how he wanted to hold her like she needed to be. Ronda got so horny, this old guy was good. Bill never talked to her like that. But, she resisted and just jerked him off extra good.

But, she really wanted Mr. Jacks. She tried everything, like when they went to the shower room she would pull her already short skirt up more and bend over so he could she her panties. She would lean her hot little body on him while she washed his chest and back. She would caress his nipples and nibble on his ear. Nothing, She was going crazy, She wanted his big thick cock in her hands.

Today was going to be the day she gets Mr.Jacks. She wore a see through bra, sheer bikini panties and her sexiest perfume. She was in heat for the old guy. She walked into his room swinging her sexy little hips like a whore on the prowl. Ronda walked up to his bed, reached under the covers and grabbed his massive cock and said, "Today I give the shower mister." He just smiled at her. In the shower room she sat him in his shower chair under the warm water. She stood beside him and slipped off her tight skirt to expose her near naked body.

His eyes went up and down her young body stopping on her breast. His big strong hand reached and softly caressed her tender breast. Her body trembled with excitement, slowly he caressed her needy breast. He firmly pulled her close to him, his big hands went to her tight ass, squeezing it so gentle. Her knees weakened, her body was now resting on his chest.

Ronda's face was on his neck while his hands explored her soft body. She was so hot, it felt like she would explode at any time. His long fingers found their way to her wet pussy, she spread herself as wide as she could for her man, her dream man. As he inserted 2 fingers inside her pussy, she came like never before. Her knees gave way, she was panting for air. Her pussy was having convolutions, squeezing his fingers harder than they ever did her.

He held her on his lap just like a little baby, still finger fucking her while he was petting the rest of her body. She kept cumming, she couldn't stop, each time she came it was harder than the last. He now had his whole hand in her little pussy, she couldn't believe it, he was fisting her pussy. He laid her across his lap, his hand was fucking her pussy faster and faster. How much more could she cum? orgasm after orgasm her body kept going, she was about to faint, when he slowed down, she was in heaven.

He continued caressing her body from top to bottom, ever curve, every hole. She just laid across his lap, enjoying it all. She started getting up but, almost fell. Her hand reached out to grab the shower bar. It missed and she had Mr. Jacks big beautiful cock in her hand. Ronda went to her knees in front of him, slowly she started to suck on the big purple cock head. It was so big, she opened her hot mouth as wide as she could. She sucked on it like a little girl with a loli pop. Her eyes rolled back in her head like a shark making a kill. His hands caressed her hair as she sucked the giant cock.

Just as he was really getting good hard she heard her name called on the P.A. Ronda jumped up grabbing the towel, drying off as fast as she could. Her bra and panties were soaked, she could just go naked under her skirt. She thought she was in deep shit. When she got to the front desk, it was just ass hole Bill calling tell her to bring home some BEER.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.