Dear Sweet Mother - Cover

Dear Sweet Mother

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2003 by L.A. Wicker

Incest Sex Story: A mom gives her son a great birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   .

'KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK' Robert heard as he lye in bed.

"Open up, you sleepy head!" Robert heard and knew who it was; he ran to the front door and saw that it was Julie, his current girlfriend. As he peeked through the curtains he saw that she had wore a see-through top and the smallest mini skirt he had ever seen in his life.

He flung open the door and grabbed her chunky body in his arms. Her blonde hair covered his face as he kissed her neck and his hands grabbed her 38-inch ass. "You look so fucking good!" he stood back and looked over her chubby body.

Julie smiled at his words as her nipples on her 40d breasts began to get hard. "Thank you! I'm glad you like, because I'm your present!" she smiled and moved her body as close to him as she could get. She had been holding out on making love with him until he turned 18. She had her 18th last year.

The two sat on the sofa, "You'll be my best present, I'm sure!" He said as he pulled the tiny top off of her heaving breasts and fell into her lap and began sucking her nipples like a baby. Julie loved playing games with Robert; her favorite was Mommy and her little boy.

Julie moaned out as Robert sucked her big nipples, "Oh my baby boy! Suck Mommys' tities!" she cried out. As he used her fat nipples as hard as he could. "Oh my poor baby, your pee-pee is all hard. Just look at it!" Julie teased as her hand moved to stroke Roberts' hard cock. "Mommy needs to fix her baby boy!" she moaned as her hand moved up and down his long, hard shaft.

"Yes! Fix it Mommy, it hurts so bad. Maybe, Mommy could kiss it better," he asked looking into her wanting eyes. He knew she would, she loved sucking his big cock. Many nights they would watch TV for hours and she would suck him the entire time without stopping.

Julie moved to Roberts' aching cock and took it in her mouth as deep as she could. She was a pro at sucking him. She could also suck every drop of cum from his balls. Her head moved up and down his throbbing cock as fast as she could go. "Stop! Let's go out to the sauna, I want to fuck you so bad!" he said looking to the clock and knew his Mothers' shift would be over in an hour and she would be home.

"Will you still call me, Mommy?" Julie sat up looking into his eyes with want. She loved it when he called her Mom. It drove her crazy and she was always sure to have a great orgasm when he did it. "Please!" she begged him.

He just smiled and said, "You know I will. I'm going to call you Mommy when I ram my hard cock up in your hot pussy. Will that make you happy?" he asked looking at her as she teased her own hard nipples.

"Oh yes, I'll cum all over your big cock," she moaned as she stood up, "Let's go. I want you in me so bad!" she said as she ran towards the back yard and to the sauna.

Once inside Robert lye Julie down on a towel and said, "I've wanted this so long!" and he pushed deep inside her wet and ready body until his balls hits her chubby ass. "Oh Julie, I mean, Mommy! I love your hot pussy hole!" he yelled out as her tight pussy sucked his long hard cock.

"Fuck Mommy, my baby boy! Fuck your Mommy!" Julie screamed out as loud as she could when Roberts' long cock hit the back of her burning pussy. Her hips pushed up to greet his deep thrust into her wet hole.

Kim strolled through her back yard to the sauna; last night had been one of the worst ones in her ten years of being on the Fire Department. Being an EMT had been a lifelong dream of hers until the injured man from last night kicked her in the middle of her back. "I'm going to enjoy this so much!" Kim said as her uniform dropped to the ground leaving her in nothing but a pair of tiny, white panties.

"Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy!" Kim heard a girl screaming from inside the sauna. "Robert, fuck Mommys' hot pussy!" the girl screamed out again.

Kim stopped in her tracks, "What in the hell!" she laughed and went to peek in the tiny window. She looked inside and saw Julie with her legs high in the air and her son Robert on top of her, fucking her like nothing she had ever seen. "Damn, that's my boy!" Kim laughed as she watched Robert using his long, hard cock in his chunky little girl friend.

"I love you, Mom!" Robert said as his body began to jerk as he filled Julies' tight, little pussy full of hot cum. "I'm cuming in you, Kim! Ummm, Julie. I'm filling your tight pussy full of my hot cum!" he yelled out as his long cock filled her body full.

"Oh Robert!" Roberts' mother moaned when she heard him say her name, "Oh baby I wish!" her hand slid down to the front of her wet panties and her brown eyes watched as her handsome son used his girl friend.

"What? What did you call me?" Julie yelled at Robert and tried to push him of her body, "You called me your Mothers' name!" she yelled again and slapped him across his face, and said, "You sick fucker I hope you don't dream of her while we're together!"

Robert did all the time, but he wasn't about to say he did, "I'm sorry, I thought that would really turn you on," he hoped she would believe his story, "If I really called you by her name it would make it even more real." He lied to the angry girl under him.

"It was just kinda strange, you saying your Moms' name while you're fucking me," Julie caressed his face where she had slapped him, "I'm sorry. I guess it is kinda sick, but good," she said as her hips began to move around his cock, "Do it again, call me, Kim!"

"Oh Kim! I've wanted your sexy pussy for as long as I can remember!" Robert moaned and felt his balls filling with more cum, "Oh Mom, I love you!" Robert moaned again and began filling Julies' body with more cum.

Kim leaned on the side of the sauna shed in disbelief at what she was hearing. Her own son was calling out her name as he was fucking another girl. Her body was on fire, she had never been so turned on in her life, "Robert, you don't know how much I wish it was me under you right now!" Kim said as she picked up her uniform and went inside the house.


Later that day, "Hello birthday boy! How's Mommy's' big boy today?" Kim asked her son as she walked into his room. "I have a great party planned today."

"Good! I love when you and I have fun together," Robert said jumping up and excitement filled his eyes when he saw what his sexy mother was wearing, "You are so beautiful!" Robert said moving towards his Mother. He had seen that she was wearing his favorite pair of panties, a florescent blue pair that he had bought her for Mothers Day. He reached his hands to hug her, his hard cock landed right between her lonely legs and on her burning pussy.

Kim sucked in a breath of air when Robert's cock push on her lonely mound; "Oh you're Mommy's big boy!" she gasped as she could feel his hard cock on her lonely pussy. She thought of him earlier that morning when he was using Julie. Her hands hugged him pushing him harder against her. Kim felt like she could explode into a massive orgasm at any second. She hadn't been with a man since his father had taken her so long ago, "Hug me tighter, please!" she begged her 6-foot 2-inch son. And closed her eyes, thinking of his long cock being inside her.

Robert's hands moved to cup her very firm 36-inch ass, "Anything for you!" Robert said as his big, strong hands began to squeeze and caress his lonely Mothers body. She was so ' fucking ' beautiful, "I wish that you were one of my teachers or somebody else," Robert said in a low voice as he took in the wonderful sent of her perfume.

"What? Why do you say that?" Kim asked with hurt in her voice and dropping her head on her big, handsome son.

Robert hugged her to his bare chest and smashed her tiny 34c breasts into him; "I didn't mean it in a bad way, Mom. I meant if you were somebody else, I would get you as one of my lovers," He replied giving her pink lips a tender kiss and moved against her warm body.

Kims' heart raced when she heard his wonderful words and his soft kiss, "You'd pick me for a lover?" she asked with excitement in her voice and more wetness flooded her panties.

"Mom, I'd give anything if I could be with you just one night," He said moving his big hands to each side of her thin face and he began to kiss her, not as a mother but a woman he needed. His tongue moved inside her mouth with great care and love while his hands moved back to her sexy, tight ass. He gently caressed her into his growing cock pole. All he had on was a small pair of bikini underwear and his long, thick cock was straining to break free.

Kim moved her slender hips to greet his long manhood. She had seen him many times and had some pretty wild dreams of him making love to her lonely body, "Ahhhhh, yes!" Kim moaned as his long cock moved up her horny and wet pussy slit, "This is killing me!" she gasped and felt his hands gently pulling off her panties, "No Robert!" she moaned into his ear, but her panties fell to the floor.

"Please! I need you so bad!" he pleaded with his mother. She had always given him anything he had ever asked for. And today he was hopping she's give him her body, "Let me love you. Let me be your man," He said looking into her soft brown eyes. He leaned his mouth to her breasts and slowly pulled up the flimsy nightshirt and began to tenderly suckle her hard, wanting nipples.

Kim was in shock. She had never felt anything like this in all of her years of life. Her 18-year-old son was about to make her have the best orgasm she had ever had in her life, "Robert! Please, don't do this!" she half heartily pleaded with him. When she felt his fingers gently slide deep into her body, it was all over, "OH MY GOD!" Kim screamed out with joy as her lonely body orgasmed all over her young sons' fingers.

He held her trembling body in his arms as his fingers moved in and out of his mothers' tender insides. He had felt many women cum before but never as hard as she was cuming on him. In her moment of ecstasy, he slipped off his underwear and began to rub his thick cock between her slender legs, "Oh Mom!" Robert groaned out when his long cock started spraying thick cum on her hot pussy and her trim stomach, "I love you!" he moaned as he covered her trembling body with his seeds.

"I love you!" Kim replied as her tiny hands grabbed his shooting cock and started to help him cum. She pointed it between her legs as she jerked him off. His cum drowned her burning pussy from top to bottom.

Robert watched as his sexy mother stroked his cock. Her tiny hands didn't even fit around him he was so big, "Oh Mom!" he moaned moving back into her arms and he tried to put the massive cock inside her teeny body.

"Please no! Robert, you're so big and handsome, you're any womens' dream but we shouldn't do this!" she pleased with her son as he continued to try and take his beautiful mother. His cock head was at her small opening; it felt so good as his big, purple head made its way inside her body, "Please don't!" she begged him again and was on her last bit of fight. She had been alone so long and now had one of the most handsome men in the world and he was about to love her.

Robert pulled from her and stood before her with his long, thick cock pointing straight to her tight pussy, "Mom, I want you and I'm not going to give up. I know you want me too. I hear you moaning my name sometimes while you're sleeping," He moved to hug her trembling body one more time and his long cock rubbed up her wet slit, making her knees buckle.

"Oh I do but I know it's wrong. You would make any woman so happy," She said smiling up to his face and enjoyed the stiff cock as it pulsed between her legs, "We could get in so much trouble," She said trying to convince him and herself.

Robert began to caress her burning body again. His big hands covered her tiny ass with ease and Kim loved it. She loved when a man squeezed and caressed her ass like Robert was doing, "Hold me, but just as a son, please!" she begged him while his big hands moved over her excited body.

"I'll hold you like this, is that all right? I won't try to get inside you, only if you want it," Robert said as he moved his hard cock over his mothers soaking, wet pussy. His big hands caressed every inch of her tight ass and had begun to move to her dripping pussy again.

Kim couldn't talk as excitement rushed through her body. She had orgasmed on her son and could again with ease, "Yes! I think this will be fine," She gasped when his fingers found their way back into her body. This time she fell into his big arms and he carried her to his bed.

Gently sitting her on the edge, Robert sat on the floor so that his face was inches from Kims' hot pussy, "Tell me if this will be allowed," He asked and began to lick her swollen pussy lips and clit. Gently up and down her swollen lips he moved, only stopping to tease her clit.

"Oh my baby boy! You make me so happy!" Kim moaned when his tongue found its way inside her body. He gently licked inside her wet tunnel; nothing had been inside her except her own fingers for so long. His tongue felt like a red-hot poker as it went deeper inside her body, "Oh Robert!" Kim cried out as her body orgasmed around his tongue.

Robert pushed his tongue deeper in his sexy Mother when he felt her body exploding again. His hands grabbed her hard nipples and rolled them in his fingers as he watched her face. She was the most beautiful woman and she was his. He knew she couldn't resist him, not many women could. Plus, when she had been watching Julie and him that morning he knew it was time to make his move on his Mother.

"Stop please!" Kim giggled to her son as his tongue went on pleasing her through four great orgasms, "Stop or I might die," she laughed at him as he licked her more. "Stop!" Kim said and pulling away from Robert and his wonderful tongue.

Robert sat on the floor licking his mothers' juices off his mouth, "You taste so good!" he said looking up to his sexy mother. "I'm going to get you. You know you want this thing deep in your hot pussy." Robert held his cock up as he moved to sit by Kim. He sat on the bed and held her head on his lap. "I want this inside you." He rubbed the long, thick cock across her thin, pink lips.

Kim looked at her sons' massive cock as it rubbed her lips. She couldn't help but kissing it as it past on her mouth. "Robert, it's so big!" Kim moaned and kissed his big cock head. "I've never had anything like this near me." She kissed the cock head more, this time taking it inside her warm mouth.

"Ahhh, suck it Mom!" Robert moaned and caressed his Mothers' face; "You're so sexy! You're mouth so hot, I could cum in it." He groaned and pushed his cock deeper in her mouth and began to fuck his Mothers' mouth.

Kim turned her head more to the side and let Robert use her mouth. She hadn't had a man in any of her holes in 18 years. She was still a young sexy woman, but never had interest in men after Robert was born. As he grew into a man, she knew that he was her dream come true.

Kim softly moaned as Roberts' pace increased. "Go!" she cried out and wanted his cum squirting in her mouth. Kim began to suck her big, handsome son as hard as she could. Soft slurping sounds filled the room as she moved up and down on his long cock.

"Oh Mom!" Robert moaned as he released inside her mouth and he lye flat on her tender body with his face on her wet pussy and his cock down her throat, "Mom! Oh my sweet, sexy Mother." He groaned as his hips lifted up and gently pushed back in her mouth and down her throat.

Kim wrapped her arms around his ass and thrust his cock down her throat until his balls were also in her mouth. He was more than 10-inches long and she had every inch of it deep in her body. She sucked his warm cum from his hard cock, down her throat and into her belly. Kim knew she would give into her tall, handsome son, it was just a question of when.


Later than night Kim and her son went to have dinner, "Want to dance?" Robert asked as he pulled Kim from her seat. "You look great!" he whispered in her ear as he pulled her against his body.

Kim had worn a nice summer blouse that showed her hard nipples. And, pair of stretch jeans that looked as if they were painted on her 34-inch ass. "Thank you!" she moaned when she felt his long cock push between her legs. "Something else likes me too!" she said pushing into the cock.

"It's been wanting you for a very long time," Robert replied, grabbing her tight ass and pushed her against his cock. "I can't wait to be inside you. It will be the best feeling in the world being inside the body I came from."

Kim looked into his eyes; she could see the truth in his eyes along with the love he felt for her. "I hope it fits in me, I've never even seen anything like this before," Kim said as her hand gently reached to hold his cock. "Your father was very small and the only man to ever be in my body." Kim said smiling up to her sons' face.

"You're kidding!" Robert replied when he heard his Mothers' words. "No one has been inside you for 18 years?" he asked with shock and he began to caress her ass in his hands.

Kim just smiled and replied, "Nobody at all. Just my finger sometimes." She giggled and her face turned a shade of pink with embarrassment. She lye her head on Roberts chest and enjoyed his hands on her ass and hips. Her willpower was slowly leaving her and she didn't care. She needed this fine young man to hold her in his arms and make love to her.

"Oh Mom! Let me take you home, please!" he begged his beautiful Mother as she lye against him. He needed her so bad he hurt. None of the many women he had been with ever really pleased him. He always thought of his mother as he made love to them.

Kim trembled in his big arms and the words slipped from her mouth, "Yes! I'm ready!" she moaned loudly and pulled from him swiftly walking to their table to pick up her things. "Hurry, I need you so bad!" she said grabbing her purse and jacket.

As Robert drove home, Kim sat next to him with his long cock pulled from his pants and in her gentle, Motherly hands, "Oh Baby, I want you to use this in me until I pass out!" she moaned looking at her sons' big cock. She needed him to make up for all the years she spent crying herself to sleep. For all the years of doing without a man to please her burning body.

Robert hugged her and replied, "You can bet I will, Mom! I've wanted this for so long." He said moving his big right hand between her slender thighs and caressed her burning sex. "Someone feels excited." He said teasing her as his fingers slowly moved up and down her wet slit.

"You'll see very soon! We'll be lucky if we make it to my bed." Kim giggled and softly moaned out when one of his fingers slid inside her body.

Robert felt how wet his Mother was, "I'm going to tear you up!" he said looking to her tiny hands stroking him. "I want you to strip down to just your panties and lye in the middle of your bed, then call me to take you."

"Why like that?" Kim asked looking up to his face.

Robert just laughed and said, "Remember two summers ago when it was so hot? You came back from some party drunk?" he asked her returning her smile. "I came into your room because I heard you calling my name. Your bathroom light was on, you were lying in the middle of your bed with a tiny pair of panties on. Your legs were spread very wide and you called out my name." He paused to gently hug her body. "When I asked you what was wrong, you called me to you. On top of you to be frank."

"Yes, I remember the party." She laughed when she remembered how drunk she was. And, she remembered waking up the next morning so horny she hurt for two weeks. "What happened?"

"You moaned you wanted me, I started to move my cock on your pussy. You humped me for an hour, but you never orgasmed." He kissed the top on her head. "But, I did three times. You were covered in my cum." He laughed remembering that fun night.

Kim laughed with him and said, "No wonder I woke up so horny. How did you get me cleaned up?" she asked waiting for his answer.

"With a warm wash cloth, you loved it. You had me rubbing and fingering you." He laughed and put another finger inside her burning body.

Robert turned the car into the driveway and shut off the engine. "At last!" Kim said to him. "I can't wait to go strip for you and make your dreams of loving me come true." She leaned to kiss his big cock head. "I want this as deep in me as it will go." She moaned giving it a quick suck. "Let's hurry!" Kim moaned opening the car door and ran into the house, to her room stripping off her clothes.

Kim lye on her bed and moaned out, pretending to be asleep, "Robert! Oh my sweet Robert!" Kim had her eyes closed waiting for her young, stud son to come to her. He would be dream come true for any woman, but tonight he was hers and hers only. She was going to love him until she passed out.

"Mom, are you all right?" Robert asked her as he went along with her pretend sleep. His hand covered her right breast, "Mom, I'm here for you." He said as he rolled her tiny nipple in his fingers. It was just like that night so long ago when he tried to make love to her.

Kim moaned at his soft touch, "Hold me! Lay with your Mother." She cried out in her pretend sleep. Robert slid between her slender legs and his hard, bare cock rested on his Mothers' soft panty covered pussy.

"Yes, Mom. I'll do anything for you." He moaned as he began to move against her wet pussy. His cock moved up and down the length of her pussy slit. It was just like that night he dreamt of so much.

His Mother began to push into him with her trim hips, moaning softly, "Take me! Love me! Make me your lover!" her eyes opened and looked to his strong face. "I'm ready! Just be easy at first, that big thing might split me in two." She smiled and caressed him face.

"Mom, I'd never hurt you." He leaned to her mouth, kissing her tenderly as his hands reached to pull down her soaked panties. His cock pushed to Kims' tiny hole, "Oh Mom!" Robert began to cry and he sank as deep as his cock would go into his Mothers' tender, loving body.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.