Wayward Wife's Punishment - Cover

Wayward Wife's Punishment

Copyright© 2003 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - His cheating wife is turned over to her sister and brother-in-law in a last ditch attempt at rehabilitating her. However this couple has some strange ideas about how to go about reforming his wayward wife which include gangbangs, humiliation and heavy duty punishment for her past sins

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

When I awoke I found myself alone. It was evident from the amount of light that the sun that had been up for many hours. After hitting the head, I dressed and headed downstairs. I discovered Allie and Jill in the kitchen. Jill was once more securely roped to the heavy wooden chair she's occupied yesterday. Her head was bent back in a position that must have been painful by a noose that was anchored to her manacled ankles, which had been drawn up under the seat of the chair. A metal funnel was jammed into her mouth and held in place by some duct tape. Allie, wearing only a pair of very tight bikini panties was taking a jug of piss from the refrigerator. There was a similar, but empty jug sitting on the table by the chair. From the looks of Jill's rounded stomach its contents had already been emptied into the funnel.

" Well look who just arrived. I guess I wore you out last night, didn't I?" Allie said with a grin. " Sorry I wasn't around to take her of your morning hardon, but I had things to do as you can see. There's coffee on the stove and breakfast is in the oven; help yourself. Rod is already outside making sure everything is ready for our guests who are due in about an hour. After you eat you can help Rod get our little fuck pig properly prepared for the party. "

While I had breakfast I watched Allie pour the contents of the two-quart jug into the mouth of the funnel. It was kind of weird to watch Jill's belly get rounder and bigger as she swallowed the cold piss. Whenever she faltered, Allie would slap her tits or pinch her nose shut, depriving her of air. By the time I finished eating my wife's belly was bulging. She looked as if she was about five months gone, a fact that did not go unmentioned by Allie. " The bitch looks like she'll probably look in about four or five months if everything goes as planned. I don't think her tits will be so big and probably she'll be considerably thinned out from all the rehabilitation she's going to be getting, but she'll have a nice big belly to remind her of how much of a whore she really is."

After breakfast I helped Rod wrestle my struggling wife out to where her "throne" waited. It was a piece of wooden furniture that Rod had designed and built in anticipation of Jill's arrival. In the coming months she would spend considerable time secured to this devilishly constructed device that allowed her naked body to become easily accessible to those who chose to use her. By the time we were finished cuffing her securely in a position that made her asshole open to any and all invaders, and at the same time allowed her mouth to double as a toilet, we had worked up a pretty good sweat. At that point Allie arrived to put the finishing touches on Jill.

Rod held his sister-in-law in a cruel headlock as Allie forced an apple deep into Jill's mouth. She then made her bite down on the piece of fruit, effectively keeping it in place. Next she produced a tube of garish lipstick and began to print words such as WHORE, FUCK PIG, SLUT, TRAMP and CUNT on her naked body. She then drew a number of arrows all pointing to her asshole, which she then circled and finally coated with lipstick. All Jill could do was glare helplessly up into the sun. " I'll bet she'll get a nice tan being out here all afternoon." Allie said with a chuckle. " Do either one of you guys want a piece of her asshole before the gang arrives?"

I passed, but Rod decided that last night hadn't been enough and so while Allie and I watched he worked his mammoth cock up Jill's still tight asshole and began to slam her with long hard thrusts that made her grunt each time he touched bottom in her shithole. A few minutes after he blew his load deep inside her twitching asshole the first of the guests made their arrival. The fun was really about to begin.

That afternoon was one of the most bizarre events I would ever experience. For the first three hours there was a steady stream of well hung, hairy men with beer guts stretching my wife's asshole to the point that it remained open like an unblinking eye even when there wasn't a cock or dildo working in and out of her shitter. Their mates were either plumpers or verging on anorexia, all in their mid to late twenties with the exception of one pregnant plumper who looked to be in her late teens at best. Every woman seemed to have a major problem with my wife and they showed it by slapping, pinching, punching or scratching her naked body, most of their attacks centering on either her big firm tits or her hairy cunt.

Usually there would be one guy ass fucking Jill while another woman was seeing how much her tits or nipples could be stretched. Standing nearby would be the next assailant being fluffed enthusiastically by his wife, Allie, or both of them. Within an hour all of the women were down to their panties and halters due to the heat, and most of the men were naked from below the waist. Those that weren't busy or getting ready to be busy with Jill were gathered around the pit where a small pig was roasting, drinking beer and swapping stories about the old days or the latest gossip around the township.

By the second hour a number of the women had approached me in conversation about my wife, filling me in on her wicked ways when she was the township tramp. Two of them, the pregnant plumper and a woman so thin that she looked like a concentrati0on camp survivor, suggested that they would be more than happy to provide me with some sexual relief seeing as that my tramp of a wife was otherwise indisposed. When I looked uncomfortable they quickly called their husbands over to tell them of their plans; immediately getting permission from them to give me anything they thought I needed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.