Wayward Wife's Punishment - Cover

Wayward Wife's Punishment

Copyright© 2003 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - His cheating wife is turned over to her sister and brother-in-law in a last ditch attempt at rehabilitating her. However this couple has some strange ideas about how to go about reforming his wayward wife which include gangbangs, humiliation and heavy duty punishment for her past sins

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

As we walked through some spectacular countryside, Rod began to fill me in on his life with Allie and his former relationship with my wife. It seems he and Jill had been fucking for a couple of months before they broke up. The sex was great except that Jill wouldn't let him fuck her in the ass no matter how many times he asked. Then he discovered that she was playing around with a married man who lived in the next town over; not only that, she was letting him have as much of her asshole as he wanted. This he got from a number of sources, including one guy who had also been fucking her in the ass last year and could prove it. That tore it as far as he was concerned and so they went their separate ways.

A few months later he started going out with Allie and after a couple of dates she started putting out for him and after a few hot sessions she even let him have as much ass as he wanted. In fact she preferred anal since it took away all the worry about getting knocked up. Between her great blowjobs and always-available asshole, Rod almost forgot she had a pussy, except when she had the rag on. Then she wanted his cock in her bloody box as often as he could get it up. It was during a long weekend when she had the rag on big time that he proposed. He said it was either that or die from exhaustion because she was so demanding.

Even before they got married they started swinging with a few couples, most of them married. In fact their wedding reception was held at the home of a swinger and Allie took on half a dozen guys that evening. Naturally Rod got his share of pussy as well, and by the time they got away to their honeymoon suite, all they wanted to do was sleep.

After their lengthy and totally exhausting honeymoon; Allie had reserved a few extra special sexual treats for her new husband, she got a job at a local private hospital that specialized in treating people with sexual disorders. He offered to tell me some of the juicier stories that his wife told him about her adventures at this place, but I declined, being more interested in what they had planned for my wayward wife.

Rod was brutally honest about things. In his opinion Allie was merely seeking revenge against her sister for years of real and imagined insults and embarrassments. It infuriated her that Jill had had sex with Rod, even though it was before they got together. She still hadn't truly gotten past that particular problem as evidenced by her absorption with all aspects of the swinging lifestyle. Allie was almost as interested in women as in men, especially older women who were the pushy type. He offered to provide me some of the more gory details, but I was much more interested in June's fate at this point.

As far as rehabilitating Jill, Rod thought that was just a smokescreen to cover the fact that Allie wanted to punish her wanton, wayward sister for her past as well as present offenses. He then began to tick off the preliminary plans that Allie had already developed for her sister's "rehabilitation." It was a breathtaking list and made me doubt Jill's ability to actually survive such an ordeal. Rod was in full agreement, which made my blood run cold. While he detailed the terrible ordeal that my slut of a wife would undergo I agonized over what my decision on this matter would be.

" First of all my wife is really sensitive about her tits, she thinks they're too small. So you know what she's going to do to your wife's knockers. Those bouncy boobs aren't gonna be very bouncy after a few weeks of steady pounding and stretching. I even heard that Allie is trying to convince some of the nurses to inject Jill's tits with stuff to make them produce milk. I hear that if you don't milk them regularly they get really big and hurt like hell all the time."

I imagined what Jill would look like with a set of 42DDs and didn't like the picture I was getting. I was jolted out of any more dreaming when I heard Rod say something about gangbanging my wife all day tomorrow. I guess he figured out from my reaction that I wanted to hear a bit more about that little plan.

" Allie thought it would be a good idea to introduce Jill back into the community by having a barbeque. She said it would be fun to have a pig to eat and another pig to fuck. So she's invited the parson, his slave- wife and another half dozen couples to spend the day enjoying good food and getting reintroduced to your wife. Each of the six guys invited are former bedmates of Jill and their wives are still royally pissed off about it. Allie thinks it'll be funny to watch the guys fuck the snot out of her sister and then see what the ladies will dream up to do to her as well. Naturally she'll be securely restrained and quite available for anything the ladies can come up with provided of course it doesn't result in any permanent damage to her."

" How does the parson fit into this orgy? " I asked.

Rod gave me a rueful smile and replied. " Well, he's not exactly a real parson, he's actually a guy who has gone off the deep end when it comes to sin and sinners. He's got some advanced ideas about sex though. He says the only sin is when sex is not done openly, with all parties concerned totally involved. So in the case of your wife, she's a sinner since she kept most of her partners ignorant about what else she was doing in her time away from them. She's an even worse sinner because she kept those men she had sex with from telling their wives about this activity."

" When it comes to punishing sinners he is merciless. His slave-wife feels just as strongly about things as he does and she just loves to help him make the sinner suffer as much as they can tolerate without actually dying. She really gets off big time when it's a woman to be punished. I imagine that left unsupervised those two could totally ruin your slut-wife in a matter of a couple of days. I'm gonna make sure that doesn't happen. You have my word on that."

I was beginning to get very concerned for Jill's health and safety by now. Even if she was a whore, and it seemed she was, this was not medieval times. I was not too interested in becoming an accomplice to assault and battery, kidnapping and rape, let alone manslaughter or perhaps murder. So I took a deep breath and made my concerns known.

" Rod old buddy, I'm getting a little more than worried about the things I'm hearing from you. I sincerely believed that you and your wife were only interested in helping me save my marriage. Based on what I'm hearing now that's not why you and Allie want to get your hands on Jill. Look, if it's all the same to you, I'm thinking seriously of walking away from this and maybe I had better take Jill with me just to make sure both of our asses are covered. I've got enough on that slut to get a divorce with no sweat involved. I'll sure miss all that great pussy and those all-world blowjobs, but I'm not putting up with any more crap from her."

Rod kind of hung his head and then replied. "I hate to tell you this, but you're already in too deep. Jill is convinced that you are working hand in hand with her sister in order to punish her for cheating on you. So if you think she's just going to let you walk away from your marriage without leaving her some very serious money, think again. She's already threatened to go to the police the second we let her go, no matter what we do to her. She's also smart enough to know we aren't about to kill her, no matter what. So it's heads she wins or tails you lose, unless Allie and I manage to reprogram her. That's your only chance at this point. You know Allie and me aren't about to go to jail without dragging you into this mess. That's just the way it is, don't take it personal, cause it isn't."

I didn't want to believe what I had just heard, but deep down I knew he was right. I was screwed unless Jill's sister and her husband managed to turn her into something resembling a Stepford wife. Those were long odds, but it was my only chance. I shrugged and grinned at Rod. "I guess if it comes down to me or Jill, I'm all for saving my own hide at her expense. After all, it was her fooling around that got me into this mess to begin with. I'm OK with anything that you two think will do the trick; no matter how much it hurts that slut wife of mine."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.