Wayward Wife's Punishment - Cover

Wayward Wife's Punishment

Copyright© 2003 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - His cheating wife is turned over to her sister and brother-in-law in a last ditch attempt at rehabilitating her. However this couple has some strange ideas about how to go about reforming his wayward wife which include gangbangs, humiliation and heavy duty punishment for her past sins

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

I returned home early one afternoon while my wife, Jill, was out shopping. In the bathroom wastebasket I discovered a recently disposed condom containing a goodly amount of the white stuff. This confirmed my suspicions that Jill was cheating on me.

I instantly recalled a conversation I had had with her sister, Allie, just before I got married to her sister. She warned me that Jill had been quite the playgirl when she was younger and had left the small town in which they had been raised under a cloud. It seemed she had been seeing a married man for months and when she got caught, a few other married men in town were dragged into the nasty divorce that ensued.

The next day I called Allie and we had a long frank conversation about her sister and what should be done. Allie was of the opinion that Jill was too far gone to be rehabilitated. It seems in the interim between this and our former conversation Allie had discovered that her sister had been nailed by a number of guys that she had been seeing, a very humiliating situation. I pressed her for help anyway and finally Allie agreed to discuss the matter with her husband and abide by his decision.

I didn't hear from Allie for almost a week, time enough to check up on my wayward wife and discover that she was screwing a number of guys, both at our place and in local motels. It turned out she was rather well known at more than one hot pillow operation, since when I made inquiries about her the guys working the desk immediately knew who I was asking about, describing her as a semi-pro who seemed to be in it for the action rather than the money. That pissed me off big time, especially when one of them mentioned the fact that he kind of felt sorry for her husband for being married to such a big whore!

Allie finally called me back at my office and agreed that she and her husband would try to see if they could straighten Jill out. There were conditions to this, and I quickly agreed to them. I would accompany Jill to their home in a little town in the Ozarks and initially participate in the reprogramming process. They had already obtained the cooperation of the local parson and his wife, along with a number of her former sex partners and their spouses in this endeavor.

It was then that Allie dropped her bombshell. She casually mentioned that she and Rod were confirmed swingers and intended to expose Jill to this life style as part of her therapy. However unlike the other members of the swing club, Jill would have no choice as to her partners and what they chose to do to her as part of the reprogramming process. She told me that all the details had not been finalized, but once Jill was under their control the final plans would be discussed at length with me. In the event that I did not agree to them they would allow Jill and I to return home immediately.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.