Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife - Cover

Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Pornsmith

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Those of you who are familiar with my material know that I am not writing erotica. Like my other stories, this one focuses on incest and covers all kinds of pretty kinky stuff EXCEPT violence humilation, and scat. It starts with a "rape" scene, continues with growing family involvement and concludes with a few holds barred orgy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

"Jesus. Don't tell me you jerked him off right there..."

Marcus was kneeling on the bed, his semi erect cock inches away from his masturbating wife's mouth, and Inga's eyes were cloudy as she looked up at him.

"Wanted to... too many people. Oh Christ Marcus, this is driving me crazy. Telling you about him is driving me crazy. I need you in me. I want you to fuck me."

"Are you really hot for it? Did the thought of the little cocksucker turned you on that much?"

"Yes... Yes... Can't help it. I love you but I loved him too. Oh god... put something in me... something big in me..."

"Not me, you! I want to see how hot you can get... Do your ass! He ever fucked your ass?

"Please Marcus..."

"Please nothing! You want a stiff cock, you have to work for it! What about Jerry? You fucked him too?

"Yes. Yes! Oh god, you kinky son of a bitch, I fucked him too!"

"And Helena? You are a real whore, you know that?"

"Not a whore; a slut. The three of them turned me into a slut!"

"Of course, getting into a four way orgy was all their doing. You were just an innocent victim. Give me a break."

"It didn't start out that way. Matthew and I walked over to their place so he could change clothes, and found Jerry and Helena screwing like crazy... It went from there."

"You mean you joined them."

"No. It didn't happen that way."


The two love birds had made it only as far as the bed in the corner of the room. They were in the missionary position, with Jerry on top, his pants down around his knees, his whole body in motion as he hammered into Helena under him. The stacked brunette still had most of her clothes on, the skirt bunched around her waist, the top completely open with her bra pushed up so that her big white breasts were shimmying wildly at the rhythm of each stroke. Inga, stock still at the door could see their profiles, but she was absolutely sure that the wildly fucking pair was too involved to see anything except each other. She sensed Matthew beside her, and glanced at him, but the boy was totally mesmerized by the scene a few feet away. He just stood there, his eyes huge, his mouth half open and his whisper was nearly impossible to hear.

"They are doing it. Jesus Christ, they are doing it!" Inga, still in a daze was too confused to react, but then began to step back.

"We better go..." Yet she couldn't move, and Matthew just shook his head without looking at her.

"No! I want to see!" His tone was firm, and it surprised the blond with its vehemence. Inga always thought of Matthew as a shy, innocent introvert, but obviously there was another side to the youngster. He was shaking his head as he looked on, and there was awe, rather than outrage in his voice.

"Look at him. Look at him fucking her. Jesus!" And Inga did. She wanted to do the right thing and turn away, but in the end she couldn't. She stood there instead, and after a while she had to fight the urge to move farther into the room where her son was fucking her friend.

"Fuck me, fuck me you son of a bitch! Fuck that big gorgeous prick of yours up me, you bastard..." Helena's voce was shrill and Inga was sweating as she watched the horny brunette surge even harder against the slim, panting youngster pumping into her.

"Take it... take it you nasty slut! Tell me you like it! Tell me you want it!"

"I want it! I love it! Oh Christ... So good... so hard! I knew it. I just knew it!"

Helena's legs were curled around Jerry's waist and the soles of her feet were pressing down on the back of the boy's thighs, and Inga swallowed as she marveled at the size of her son's cock. It was not outlandish but it looked big on the lanky frame, and she felt the sweat seep down between her tits as she stood there, staring. She always had a strong voyeur streak, and the scene in front of her tied her to the spot. Then she heard Matthew move beside her and saw him tug at his zipper. His cock was only half erect and still slimy from his earlier cum, and he started to jerk himself without taking his eyes off the fucking couple. He was flushed and sweating and he was almost up to full size. Inga couldn't help but look down and felt her knees go rubbery under the weight of conflicting emotions. She was no innocent girl and casual sex was no stranger to her, but in that split second she knew that she was on the verge of something nasty and irreversible. And perversely attractive. From the corner of her eye she could see Jerry still pounding into Helena, and remembered the expression on her son's face on the dance floor. She was no fool and knew what could happen if she didn't walk away, and so she stood there, shaken and confused. Then she let her weakening legs give her the answer, and sank to her knees in front of his son's best friend.

"No. Let me..." And then she had him in her mouth, and as she began to suck him she knew that she just crossed the threshold into a new world. Then she got to her feet and kissed the shaking boys' lips.

"Not like this darling. Your first time has to be perfect."

Matthew could never recall the next few minutes. When he came out of his trance he was stretched out on his bed, naked, with the incredible Mrs.B. sucking his nipple. She was kneeling beside him, her big naked breasts hanging freely as she leaned over him, and her face was hidden by the halo of her long dark blond hair. He was gaping, staring down at the top of her head, and couldn't quite believe that it was all real. His palm was sweaty and he wanted to reach out to grab those fantastic boobs, but could only stare and feel. Then her kisses were moving upward, to his collar bone, to his throat, to his mouth, and when she finally lifted her face, she had that smile that he had fallen madly in love with the first time he ever saw her.

"Anybody ever told you that you are gorgeous?" She kissed his eyes and Mathew blinked, and his voice was hoarse when he regained his ability to speak.

"Sure. Every day... That's why women are beating down my door."

"And I got the prize..." He felt her nails scratching down his stomach, across his belly and then groaned as her fingers curled around his cock. It had never bothered him that he wasn't one of those mythical Penthouse freaks with a twelve inch prick, until now. Looking into the big brown eyes of this fantastic wet dream, he felt puny and small and inadequate, and his expression showed it. Sensing his turmoil Inga squeezed down a little, and her lips began to trek downward.

"I have a riddle for you. If you answer it right, I grant you three wishes..."

"I was always... rotten at riddles..."

"This is easy. I might even give you a hint. What is soft as silk and hard as steel, it doesn't huff but puffs, and beautiful when spits."

"That's hard... I need the hint." Inga was down at his belly button now, her tongue teasing, and her hand was moving gently up and down on the incredibly stiff shaft.

"Any more hints and we'll have another accident, and I don't think I could handle the wait..."

"So I don't get my wishes..." He wanted to be cool and keep on the banter, but was shaking inside, and then she was sitting on him, her eyes bright, and her voice was less playful this time.

"I'll bend the rules a little. Tonight your wishes are my command..." She was leaning over him, and in that dizzy moment Matthew realized that this incredible mature woman was as hot for him as he was for her. In that instant the shy little boy became a ten feet tall giant. Then she kissed him, her tongue deep in his mouth, her rear just touching the tip of his cock and Matthew almost came again. He twisted his head aside.

"I don't want to... lose it... outside you..." "You won't darling... I won't let you! I want to have you inside me... Anyway you want." "Like they were doing it. Like mom and Jerry were doing it!"

"Tell me baby! I love to hear you telling me..."

"On your back... I want to see you. I want to look at you..." Inga kissed him again and then she was rolling over and he was scrambling after her and stayed on his knees at the foot of the bed. He was slight and tanned, and the sight of his beautifully toned young body was almost too much for the woman. Then her eyes shifted to his cock, and she held back from touching him. It was respectable, on the slim side, and it looked painfully hard as it curved upward in front of him. She found herself trembling, and wondered if he would find her too old and too used. Then he was shuffling closer and his eyes were huge as he stared down at her.

"Please... I want to see..."

"It's... not nice..."

"My wish! My first wish!" He was leaning closer and his hand was reaching for his cock and Inga shook her head.

"Don't! Just look." Inga never counted how many men she had, but knew that she never felt like this. Part of her was an insatiable slut that wanted to devour him, the other was a restless housewife, unsure and insecure and incredibly horny. And both parts desperately wanted him. She began to part her legs.

"More! Please more..." He was touching her now, pushing her knees apart up and out, and Inga felt herself open like a split peach. She was looking into his face, saw the rapture in his eyes, and at that moment the slut in her won out.

"What else? Tell me what else."

"Pull it open... I dreamt of it wide open..."

"Tell me. The dream..."

"I drew it! We were at your house and I was in the pool and you were watching me swim and then you were sitting on the side naked and pulled it open..."

"Pulled what open?"

"The lips. Your pussy lips. They were thick and puffy and you had only a trim... beautiful..." That made her feel great. Hair was her fetish, a turn off for many, but not for this darling boy. She scooted a little lower, using both hands to tug the fat labiae apart, and saw her clit protrude like an engorged berry. Inga always felt that objectively speaking there was nothing beautiful about a cunt, but she also knew that in sex there was very little objectivity. And with an innocent like Matthew there would be none.

"Like this? More?"

"Oh god. Please..." His eyes were huge as he stared, and somehow his worshipful innocence made her want to be dirty.

"Me too, I want to see you play with your cock." He did it without hesitation, his fingers tight around his joint, and Inga was aware of the perverse urge to corrupt the gorgeous youngster. She was oozing and wanted that beautiful boy prick in her, but she also wanted to stretch things out. She hunched forward a little, making him look at her hole, and she felt the cream oozing down into her ass crease.

"Say nasty things! The filthy things you dreamt about. The things you drew..."

"I dreamt of you doing this... Touching yourself..."

"No! The real words!"

"... playing with your pussy..."

"My cunt! Finger fucking my cunt. Say it!"

"Dreamt of you sitting on the poolside, spreading your legs, rubbing your cunt while we watched..."

"... You and Jerry!"

"Yes. And then you told us to jerk off our cocks and we did and you pulled the gusset aside and told us to look and then you stuck a couple fingers up your cunt and said you wanted to see us cum and we got out of the water and jerked off all over you and then you started to suck Jerry and told me to suck your cunt...

"Do it! Do it now! I want you to kiss it. Suck it!"

"Yes... oh... oooh god yes." Matthew's face was hot as he dove between her damp thighs and there was no question in her mind that hers was his first real cunt. He was inexperienced and voracious, almost glutton like as he began to eat her, but at this point finesse didn't matter. He was licking her, sucking her, chewing on her and she began to squeal as her insides exploded. She had both hand behind his head and was pulling his face hard into her gaping, creaming slit, and the boy was pressing close as if he tried to burrow into her. Then the tone of his noises changed and Inga knew what was to come. Grabbing into his hair she dragged him up on top of her, and could taste her own cream on his lips as she gasped into his mouth.

"Oh god baby. Now your cock! I want you to fuck me with your gorgeous hard cock!"

Matthew was dazed and un -coordinated and she had to reach down and guide him, and her body began to shiver in another orgasm even before they found the way. Then the hot sharp head was nudging at her hole and Inga hunched forward to take him in and the steel like erection plunged into her balls deep and she thought she was going to pee herself. He was sweating and gasping as he pumped into her, and deep in her fuck haze she realized that there was no way for him to last. She didn't want him to cum yet, and so she crossed her legs behind his back and clung to him so tight that her body flowed with his jerky rhythm and there was almost no friction in her pussy until his strength gave out and his body collapsed on top of her. She enfolded him as if in a cocoon, her arms and legs tight around his boyish frame, and for an eternity Matthew didn't want to move. He was still inside her, motionless and hard, and he was very conscious of the soaking, gripping sensation around his prick. Inga was not moving, yet her cunt was pulling on him, milking him and he pressed his mouth into the crook of her neck.

"Jesus... I almost came again..."

"You will darling. I want you to cum lots."

"I can't believe it... That I am doing it for real"

"As opposed to dreams. You two planned this, didn't you? You and Jerry I mean." Inga rolled over so she was on top of him, her big tits dangling, pressing into his chest and Matthew was unable to utter a word for a long while. When he did his voice almost cracked.

"I guess so. More fantasizing than planning, but I've been dreaming of this since I first met you."

"That's silly. That was years ago..."

"Three. You picked us up at school and gave me a ride home. You were wearing a short summer dress and sandals and your legs were bare and you thought I had a speech impediment."

"You did. You stuttered..."

"I went home and went to my room and masturbated thinking of you... Never stopped since." The soft words sent chills through Inga and she felt like melting as she looked into the wide, dark brown eyes. This was more than she was ready for and the realization frightened her. Falling hard for a baby was not the smart thing to do.

"What I said earlier? That was one of the fantasies. Drew pictures of you... jerked off over them."

"Oh darling. You won't have to after this. Now you got the real thing!"

Inga knew what she said as soon as she said it, but somehow it no longer mattered. She didn't know where this was going, but she was along for the ride. Almost breathlessly she bent to kiss him and Matthew surged up into her and she could feel his long slim prick slide way up inside her. He was shivering with excitement, just barely under control and she rolled her hips to take him all the way deep. He was gasping and moaning as his bone hard prick plowed into the creamy, swampy slit, and although he tried to hold back, Inga didn't want that anymore. She was crouching over him and was pumping down on his erect joint and her heavy tits were bouncing with every wild stroke and she could hardly recognize her voice as she urged him on.

"I want you! I want your prick! I want to feel your hot cum inside me..."

"Oh god... oh Jesus!"

"Fuck me! Fuck your beautiful boy cock in me. So hard... so hot... Love it. Want it."

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... gonna cum... can't hold it... can't..."

"Yes baby, cum! Shoot it up me... shoot your juicy cum in me..."

"Ohh Jesus... Your cunt is so hot... so good! Christ... Jesus Christ..." They were in the reverse missionary position and Inga was fucking him, and she couldn't believe what a natural he was. She was riding him fast and deep and Matthew picked up her rhythm by the third stroke, and somehow he managed that extra hitch at the end of each lunge that mashed his pubic bone against her clit. Inga knew she was oozing and wondered if she got too loose for him, but then she felt his hands on her ass cheeks, and there were fingers pushing into her rear hole and suddenly she wasn't so sure about his virginity. He was fucking her on both ends and she whimpered for him to do it harder and then he began to cum in her in long hot scalding spurts, and grunting with each lunge she came with him, and kept on cumming until she slumped down beside him, completely spent...


"I almost lost you there. I never realized..."

Inga was spread-eagled on the big bed, the straps snug on her wrists and ankles, and there was no slack on the silk ropes that tied her to the four corners. Marcus was kneeling between her legs, watching her eyes, his oil covered hands working on her calves, and she felt the cream seeping out of her gaping slit, staining the fat pillow that elevated her ass. She looked obscenely open, her cunt like a long slimy, pink gash fringed by the thick growth that she refused to shave, and her engorged clit seemed ready to burst.

"You are torturing me... Driving me crazy..."

"You really fell for him, didn't you?"

"Oh god. I told you..."

"Tell me again. Tell me how that skinny kid turned you inside out..." He used both hands to knead and stroke from foot to knee, and felt the well toned muscles flex under his touch. She was moaning and her rear was grinding and he sucked one toe into his mouth.

"Oh Jesus. He was beautiful... Like a little boy in a candy shop... Oh god... Marcus please..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.