Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife - Cover

Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Pornsmith

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Those of you who are familiar with my material know that I am not writing erotica. Like my other stories, this one focuses on incest and covers all kinds of pretty kinky stuff EXCEPT violence humilation, and scat. It starts with a "rape" scene, continues with growing family involvement and concludes with a few holds barred orgy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

"My god, but you are a kinky bastard. You haven't been this hard in ages."

"Shut up you bitch dyke and suck. See if you still remember how."

Marcus spread his knees wider and shifted on the big bed to improve the angle. He watched as Inga gripped his cock at the root with her right hand, and made a satisfied little sound as the lips engulfed the broad head of his rampant cock. Her mouth was like liquid heat as she sucked him deep, and her fingers were harsh enough to hurt as she jerked the thick shaft with a rapid, impatient rhythm.

"Easy... easy... You gonna pull it off."

"I should pull it off, you peeping pervert. Did it turn you on, watching us?"

"I didn't watch you, I heard you. And no; finding out that your wife is a god damned muff diving slut is not a turn on..."

"Like hell. This says different... uhmmm... you taste good..."

and the dark blond head swooped forward again and Marcus humped upward as more than half of his prick disappeared in his wife's swallowing throat. She always loved to suck cock and he wondered if she was just as good sucking pussy, and then he remembered Ashley's hoarse, guttural screams begging for more, and knew that the horny twat was equally expert at both. She was kneeling on the floor, still fully dressed, and Marcus gripped the back of her neck to direct the tempo. He was naked and the bathrobe was lying on the bed beside him, and he thought of the shower that he didn't get to take before she walked in...

"It should. It tastes of pussy..."

"It's Lynne... you fucked her, didn't you? You started again, you incestuous pervert."

She was looking up at him, her lips moist and half open, and her eyes were huge and bright. Her hand was still moving and he cupped one plump breast through the flimsy top. She was wearing a bra because she needed to, but he could feel the bullet like hardness of the thick nipple, and tightened his grip.

"This morning. You are sucking her cream."

"She told you! She told you about me and Ashley."

"And about your library coven. You sure you still want a cock, or is this just for show?"

Marcus knew he made a mistake as soon as he said the words. Inga froze, and her face went hard.

"You bastard! You hateful son of a bitch." This time it was not sex talk. She meant every word.

She tried to get up but he was quicker and slipped down beside her to hug her close. He realized that the accusation really hurt her.

"Sorry! I'm sorry. It came out wrong. I didn't mean it that way. You got to believe me. I love you..."

He felt the rigidity of her posture and wondered if after nearly forty years it would end like this. If one stupid sentence could finish a wonderful marriage? Then he admitted that he was lying to himself, that there were a lot of other things, and blaming it on a few careless words was simply a stupid copout.

And that this was their chance to try to fix it all up.

"You calling me a fake and say you love me? Let me go! Get your hands off me." But she was not

moving, and Marcus tightened his hold.

"Listen. Please just listen. I was upset. I didn't even know I was upset. I was standing in the hall way

and heard the two of you and got un-hinged. First I was angry then I got really turned on. I listened to you fucking her and started to jerk off. I wanted to rush in and join you for Christ sake. After a while I realized how pathetic I was; sneaking, spying, and came home. Then I phoned you to tell you I was here and had a couple of drinks and when you walked in I just wanted to rape your ass off. I still do, and I'm not sure if it's sex or anger. What I am sure of is that I didn't mean to hurt you. And I definitely didn't mean that crack about fucking me for show."

"And the other things? The names you called me? You don't really think that I am a bitch dyke and a

muff diving slut?"

The words sounded uncompromising, but the body language belied the tone. Marcus felt the soft shape turn pliant in his arms and tried to suppress a deep sigh of relief.

"I meant them. You are a bitch and a dyke and a slut and a lot more..."

"What else am I, you incestuous low life? What else?"

"You are a gorgeous whore with big tits and fat ass and hungry cunt and I love every inch of your

sluttish body..."

"And you are a big misogynist ape and I want you to fuck me! You said you wanted to rape me..."

She was kissing him when he pushed her on her back and Inga was moaning into his mouth as he shoved her dress above her waist. She was naked under the skirt and he was going to say something clever but she spread her legs wide so her cunt opened up like an obscene slimy conch and he could smell her as three of his thick fingers sunk into the greasy hole. The deep slit was hot and clammy and her clit was already big and she started to hump upward to take them all, but tore her mouth aside as he pressed his thumb down on the big bursting nodule.

"Don't play! Fuck me! I want to feel your cock in me! I want your big fat cock in me!!!"

"In your horny wet cunt. You are dripping, you whore!"

He was kneeling between her legs, his prick hot in his fist, and she gasped as he pressed the domed, plum like head into her hair fringed pussy. It was creamy wet and he dipped in only to have the crown disappear before he eased back to rub the tip against the erect clit. He jiggled it there and saw her eyes turning cloudy and pushed his prick a little deeper.

"Go in! Oh fuck! Go in deep! Deep!!! Oh Jesus Marcus... fuck my fat bitch cunt. Ash was sucking my

tits when you called and I knew that you knew. Then I realized you had been there and the thought you

seeing us got me real horny. Horny and scared..."

"And you came home for a show down. Are you still scared?"

"Mostly horny. Your prick is so hard. Oh shit... oh shit... Need it... need it deep, you big cocked

bastard. Like that... like that... oh... oohh... ohh god... soo hot... soo good... missed it... missed it!"

Their faces were only inches apart as Marcus hammered into her, and he felt her thighs curl around his waist as she surged up to meet his rhythm. Her cunt was loose and wet and she whimpered as his heavy balls began to smack against her ass hole. She was slimy there too and wanted to tell him to jam his prick up that funky rear hole, but was afraid that he might not last. He was groaning and the sweat was running down his chest, and Inga knew that she would cum as soon as she felt his hot jism shooting into her womb. For an insane moment she wondered if it was possible to get knocked up at her age, but then he slowed to a near stop and simply ground his pubic bone against her mound. She misunderstood and froze.

"Don't cum! Don't you dare cum..."

"No fear. Not yet. I'm fine..."

"Stay in me... I want to feel you in my cunt."

"Your cunt is like a furnace... I want to see your tits."

"Kneel up. Watch me. Watch me play..."

They were careful to stay glued together as they shifted a bit and Marcus kept still as Inga threw her legs over his shoulders. Her dress was around her waist and her fleshy thighs looked damp and soft and her bush was a thick fringe that dovetailed around the fat pussy lips. He had a good view of the root of his prick just under the hood of her engorged clit and wanted to see her play with it. Her top was open and he could see the puffy aureoles at the edge of her bra and smiled as he reached out to tug at her blouse.

"What... what's so funny?"

"Your glasses. You look sexy with your glasses on..."

"Oh shit... forgot..."

"No. Leave them. You look like a well fucked librarian..."

"You kinky prick."

"Uhmmm... are you well fucked? Did Ashley make you cum?"

"Noo... She was working on it when you phoned."

"Sorry. I guess the call was an interruption. Is she a good fuck?"

"Yes... yesss! Do my clit! I'm close..."

"Play with your tits! I love to watch you cum when you play with your tits."

"Ash does too... Gets off on watching me... oh god..."

Inga moaned as his thumb began to slide into the top of her slit and across her button like cherry, and Marcus watched avidly as she squeezed both her fat breasts, pushing them up toward her flushed face. They were big and creamy and there was a sag to them, but he knew that their firmness was a source of pride to her. She was on the wrong side of fifty but looked forty and he never ceased to thank the Viking genes for her lasting beauty. She was trim and toned and an instant hard on still, and it seemed that she just grew hornier with age. Their eyes held as she flicked her tongue across one dark nipple, and he made his cock jump inside her to make her gasp.

"What else... What else does she like?"

" Women. Older women. Big tits... big ass."

"Like someone I know."

"Bastard. She adores cunt."

"Big hairy ones I bet."

"She is into pain. She likes to hurt me."

"Oh shit..."

"No, no! I like it. She loves hurting my tits. The nipples. Uses her teeth sometimes..."

"And you like that?"

His voice was a low growl of disbelief. Oh fuck. You asshole! Where have you been? She is into S&M big time and you never clued in! You prick! It hurt him to admit that he had been blind. Inga's masochistic streak was always up front but he hardly paid attention. Now someone else did.

"So much... God. So much..."

She stopped talking because her mouth was filled with one fat nipple, and Marcus had to force himself to stay still. Inga was gripping one boob with both hands, her fingers digging into the bursting tit, and he stared breathlessly as she started to suck. It wasn't a baby suck but a lactation feast without milk, and he could see her cheeks hollowing as she drew more and more of the big gourd between her lips. She was sweating and her ass was rolling in widening circles, and he saw her saliva seep down the corner of her lips until the surface of her big breast was shiny with drool. She was moaning and she was fucking up at him, and he found it hard not to move when he saw her lips pull back and her teeth bite into the thick, hard nipple. She didn't draw blood but there had to be pain, and for the first time Marcus admitted that she might have left him behind when it came to kinky sex. She switched tits and this time he saw a red teeth line, and then he relaxed; He understood. Bitch! You are a bitch! You are testing me, you slut! You want to see if I can handle this pain shit. Tell you what, cunt; it hurts me a lot less than it hurts you... She tried to say something and it was incoherent, but Marcus sensed her hunger and got the message. He clenched his teeth and kept his hips still and reached out with one free hand to grab the just abandoned breast. It felt warm and soft and heavy and Inga whimpered as he gripped the damp, pliant boob. They both watched as his thumb and forefinger clipped around the big puffy nipple, and Marcus increased the pressure, and the pinch began to tighten.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.