Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife - Cover

Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Pornsmith

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Those of you who are familiar with my material know that I am not writing erotica. Like my other stories, this one focuses on incest and covers all kinds of pretty kinky stuff EXCEPT violence humilation, and scat. It starts with a "rape" scene, continues with growing family involvement and concludes with a few holds barred orgy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Lynne smiled as Kelly kept on chattering about her day at camp, and wondered if the girl would ever wind down. Then there was quiet in the car, and she glanced at her daughter. She swallowed hard as she thought of the events earlier in the day, and the plans that she and her father had made. She took in the slender, adolescent body, the lovely innocent face, and for a minute she felt a sense of guilt. Then she thought of Kelly with Roger that time and admitted that her little daughter was no angel. Still, she just wasn't sure. Without realizing it she reached out and touched the wavy coppery red hair, and as the girl turned toward her, she caressed the side of the baby soft cheek. The Kelly blinked at her in surprise.

"What?"

"Nothing hon. Just that you are so beautiful..."

"Oh Mom!"

Kelly was embarrassed but pleased at the same time, and pressed her face against the gentle fingertips. Then she turned her head a little and her lips felt moist on Lynne's slightly sweaty palm.

"So are you Mom. You look so hot. I love it when you pick me up; I like to show off..."

Then her tongue was sliding across the damp skin in a surprisingly erotic kiss, and Lynne felt herself shiver. Kelly was young, but she was no child... And the palm kiss was not a childish gesture. Slowly she made herself pull her hand back to grasp the steering wheel. It was difficult not to reach down to press her knuckles into her mound. What was that about? Why now? Do I give off vibes? Oh God, I been dripping all day... I smell... I'm sure I smell... Get it together you horny slut. She didn't mean anything by it. But she wasn't at all sure. It took effort to make her voice sound normal.

"Right. Hot. Flattery will get you everywhere. What about dinner? Do we go out or do we stay home? Just the two of us."

"What about Granddad?"

"Something came up and he went home this afternoon. Should be back sometime tomorrow..."

"Oh..."

This time the silence was a little strained, and Lynne's eyes were focused on the road. She took a deep breath.

"He told me what happened on the beach yesterday..."

"Oh? You mean about Bill and Ricky? I was pretty sure he was going to. He was really mad."

Kelly sounded uncertain, and Lynne decided to push on. She didn't know where she was going with this, but things had to be cleared up.

"And after. He told me what happened after."

"He what? What do you mean what happened after. Nothing happened after! We came home..."

The girl sounded defensive and a little scared, and Lynne definitely didn't want that.

"It's all right hon. I am not mad or anything. I was at first but not anymore."

"But Mom..."

"Shhh darling. You don't have to say anything. He was really upset with himself. Felt really rotten."

"Is that why he left? Because of me?"

There was guilt and hurt in Kelly's voice now, and Lynne called herself an idiot as she tried to backpedal.

"No... Grandma called and he had to leave. They'll be back tomorrow. Really." I hope...

"What... what did he say happened?" Kelly's whisper was full of anxiety.

"He said he chased those creeps away and you were very upset and he started to cuddle you and then he got all... then things got out of hand and he touched you and things..."

"But that's not how it was. It wasn't him! Mom please? I don't want to get him into trouble. It was me... I started it..." She was almost in tears.

"It's OK darling. I believe you. And I told you; I am not angry..."

"It wasn't his fault. I wasn't wearing much and kept squirming on his lap and he got really big..."

"Shhh hon. You don't have to..."

"He tried to push me away and I wouldn't let him. I was so turned on... Those guys got me so hot... When he held me I just wanted to... you know..."Jesus baby, I know! And what now? Which way do I go?

"You are growing up sweetheart. It's natural..."

"But he is my granddad. I shouldn't want to... I shouldn't have touched him like that..."

"Oh baby, curiosity at your age is not a crime. In a sense it is better than getting carried away with a stranger, because granddad loves you and would never hurt you. In any case, it's over and done with and nothing terrible happened, and we should decide about dinner before I perish. So what will it be, do we go out and splurge or do I start slaving on some pasta and shrimp and..."

"Yeah... let's do that. With candle light and wine... Like a date."

And all of a sudden the episode was forgotten and Kelly was a beaming kid again and Lynne had to laugh as she parked the car.

"OK, fine. But you have to do your share. If you are my date you get the video. Be nice. You know what I hate."

"YEA... And what you like. Something out of the Stone ages. And we can have some popcorn and wine and we can cuddle..."

"Popcorn and wine. A real combination..."

"It is. It's just that your generation doesn't have a clue..."

And then she was around the car, her arms tight around her mom's neck, and as the flushed face pressed against hers, Lynne closed her eyes. She tried very hard to stay still, but then relented and let herself relax. Then Kelly's slim legs were around her waist and she had to clutch those tight round bubble cheeks to hold the girl up, and almost in a daze she moved toward the door. She realized that if she turned her head her mouth would find those moist, half parted lips and the suspense and indecision would be all over. She felt Kelly's breath on her neck, felt the long, stone hard nipples press into her tits, and suppressed a gasp as her daughter's panty covered crotch ground against her middle. It was superheated and damp and Lynne wanted to slide her hands lower to press into that near naked rear crease, but had the strength not to. Instead she just clutched harder, her fingers pressing into the firm flesh, the tips only millimeters away from that tiny rear hole, and then they were at the door and the spell was broken. She felt herself tremble as her shaking fingers were searching for the key, and wondered if she was reading too much into Kelly's exuberant behavior, or if there was really something more?

The answer to the second question was not long in coming. They were sitting on the big couch front of the oversized TV; their feet resting side by side on the coffee table, and Lynne couldn't help but glance at her daughter's long slender legs that seemed go on for ever. Then Kelly moved a foot to press against hers, and the woman started to giggle.

"Behave yourself. That tickles..." But she didn't move her foot

"I know. Why do you think I'm doing it? You have beautiful legs mom... soft... smooth... "

"Soft is right. Fat. I should start swimming again... God, I could kill her she is so gorgeous..."

They were watching spellbound as Catherine Zita-Jones manipulated her fantastic body to avoid the fake laser lights on the big screen, and Lynne knew that she was getting wet. She always had a crush on the beautiful actress, and had to force herself not to touch her itching pussy. She tried to imagine the slim brunette doing her contortions stark naked, and wondered if she liked women? Lynne tried to imagine her on her back, with her pussy all excited and wet, and squeezed her thighs together to create some friction on her own clit. She felt the couch move as Kelly scooted closer, and wished that she could get beyond the incest thing and let herself go. She gulped at her wine to stop from pressing down on her throbbing slit.

"And he is a hunk who is being seriously 'Entrapped.' I think he looks like granddad..."

Kelly was whispering the words without taking her eyes off the screen, totally mesmerized by the scene and the way she sat it was obvious that she wore no bra. Her breasts were not big as yet, but Lynne could see that the large aureoles were all puffed up, and the way the spiky nipples pushed against her flimsy top made it clear that she was turned on. Lynne's own tits felt heavy and sensitive and she didn't have to look to know that they were like big obscene knobs under her own long T. Her cunt felt loose and mushy, and with the juices seeping out of her she knew her panties were already ruined. Almost desperately she grabbed for the popcorn, and made a face. She had been right; the combination of wine and the snack was awful.

"I think so too, but your granddad is bigger."

There was a sudden silence after that, then they were staring at each other, and then burst out laughing. It was a spontaneous reaction to the slip of a tongue which they recognized at the same time, and in that instant Lynne realized that it was going to happen; she was going to go through with it. And she had the feeling that Kelly sensed what was happening. Still grinning, the girl scooted a little closer.

"I wonder. It would be fun to measure them. You know: Sean Connery against granddad."

"I meant granddad is taller..."

"No you didn't. You meant longer. I bet he is longer!"

"My god... You are awful." But Lynne couldn't help laughing.

"Well, you said it was OK to be curious..."

"Uhmm... I did say that, didn't I? Still, you know what they say about curiosity and the cat..."

There was no answer this time, and suddenly Kelly seemed preoccupied.

"What is it hon. What's wrong?"

"Nothing I guess... You are really not angry at me? You know, about yesterday?"

She was looking sideways at her mom and Lynne was silent for a minute. She decided to be honest.

"No sweetheart; I am not. I was mad when granddad told me, but only at first. Then I remembered what I was like when I was your age and that settled me down..."

"Like you were?"

"Yes darling. I know you kids can't imagine your parents ever having sex, but I have you know that most of us do, and this particular parent was not exactly an angel in high school..."

"You are so wrong mother. I mean about how we kids can't imagine our parents having sex... I sure as heck can, especially when my best friend keeps telling me how totally hot you are. Maria thinks you look like Kim Bassinger... She thinks you are very sexy."

"Who? Kim Bassinger?"

"Oh mom. Maria."

"Hmm. I like her too. She gets an extra piece of pie next time..."

"What kind? Oh no, don't answer that... It just slipped out..."

"I bet it did. I think you are worse than I was, and I was pretty nasty. What kind of pie indeed."

But she was still giggling as Kelly's foot slid higher on the top of her ankle. The caress was insistent, and she took another sip of her wine. My good god, what is she doing? Am I projecting or what?

"... were you really? Nasty nasty or just a little bad?"

"More than a little. I had sex on the brain... I was sure I was a nymphomaniac..."

"Oh..." Kelly stopped, suddenly subdued.

"Oh what? What were you going to say?"

"I am like that. I get so... so... '

"Horny! I think the term you searching for is 'horny'

"OK. Horny. I get so horny at times it's scary. I want to do all kinds of nasty things... like yesterday on the beach. It wasn't really their fault... I knew what Billy wanted, I mean why he brought Ricky along. Kept touching me, kept feeling me up and we let Ricky watch..."

"And you liked it. You liked making out while Ricky watched."

"Oh mom. It was such a turn on! Knowing that he got all excited looking at me. We were in the water and we started to fool around and then Billy got my top off and grabbed my breasts and..."

"... and you told him not to but you didn't really mean it because you were getting hot, and then you started to splash them and made sure that your boobs were bouncing real nice and that Ricky could see them..."

"He just stood there. His eyes were ready to pop out... he is so shy. Cute. How did you know?"

"I know because I was your age not that long ago... Did you help him out?" And with the short pumping motion of her right hand Lynne indicated what kind of help she meant. Kelly just gaped at her, open mouthed.

"Oh mom! That's so nasty! No! Billy told me I should but I didn't. I mean I froze up. I wanted to but didn't..."

Yeah right. And I bet you were just dying to get to his hard little prick. Oh Christ, I don't think this is what they mean when they talk of parental discussions about the birds and the bees...

Lynne didn't trust her voice to respond, and focused on the antics of the beautiful actress as she wiggled and twisted on the screen instead. Beside her Kelly moved her foot again Lynne felt goose bumps as the toes gently pinched into her flesh.

"Uhmm. She should be outlawed she is so hot..."

"You are just as sexy mom. She has a major crush on you, you know that."

That confused Lynne. She stared at the girl, uncomprehending.

"Who? You lost me somewhere..."

"Maria. She can't stop talking about you once she gets going."

That was news, but not a real surprise. Lynne chose to make light of it.

"Hmmm... I like her too. She has a lovely bum. Like Jennifer Lopez. Except she has bigger t... she has bigger boobs."

"Tits. The term you are searching for is 'tits' mother."

Kelly was grinning at her, and Lynne grinned back. She was very much aware of the wiggling toes rubbing against the back of her knees. Higher baby... just a little higher. God, I am soaked...

"All right, tits. You are a smart ass."

"I know... So you really like her bum..."

"Oh yes... round, firm... yummy..."

The jibing was all in fun but there was a more serious undertone now, and Lynne couldn't stop herself pushing on.

"... I feel like grabbing them sometimes. Or get those tight little shorts off her and paddle those fat cheeks..." I bet she would get off on that, the horny little twat...

"Oh mom, cool. I didn't know you were like that... I thought you made it only with guys. I guess you started before you met dad."

The small foot was well above the knee now, gently stroking the smooth insides of her slightly damp thighs, and Lynne hunched lower. Her pussy was leaking and she had to control the urge slide down to close the gap between her slit and the probing toes. There was little doubt now as to what Kelly had in mind, and Lynne was too turned on to worry about explanation and timing. She just wanted to speed up things without being too aggressive.

"Made 'it'? What does that mean? You can whisper if the words embarrass you."

She turned her head as Kelly leaned over, and shivered as the warm breath tickled her neck.

"You screwed around before you met dad." And the lips nibbled on the sensitive skin.

"What a wimpy word, 'screwed.' But yes, he entered the picture quite a bit later."

"How old were you? You know, when you did... I mean when you lost your cherry?"

The question was still very low, and Lynne turned to answer back. She knew that her lips felt moist and hot as she flicked her tongue into the tiny ear.

"Are we going to watch TV? Or talk about the birds and the bees?"

"Both. How old?"

"Eleven and fifteen."

And she laughed as Kelly pulled back to stare at her.

"MOM! Tell me!"

"I am telling you. I was eleven when I first had sex and fifteen when I did it with a guy."

"Sex at eleven and sex with a guy at fifteen. I don't..."

"Yes you do. With the way you are with Maria you definitely do!"

She was watching her daughter's eyes as the girl hesitated.

"I... I don't know what you mean."

"Of course you do. Come on hon, I wasn't born yesterday. You know exactly what I mean."

There was a short, awkward silence, but Kelly didn't look away.

"Oh OK. I get it. You made it with a girl the first time. When you were eleven?"

"There you go again with the 'making it'. You can do better than that."

"A girl screwed you when you were eleven years old. Satisfied?"

"Aha. It was a woman actually. One of the moms at the library."

"Oh cool. That's so cool... eleven... Did she really fuck you? I mean did she go in?"

Kelly whispered the four letter word, but it had the impact of a thunder clap and in the following silence each had the impression that they were seeing one another for the very first time. Lynne felt the sweat trickle down under her arms, and had to start twice before the words came out.

"Oh yes. She really did... First with her tongue then with her fingers and then with a vibrator..."

"Oh vow... that's awesome. Were you scared?"

"No. I wanted it. She was smart and primed me real good. Here... you wanted a taste..."

And knowing full well what was going to happen, she dipped two fingers into her glass and lifted them toward Kelly's half open mouth. Their eyes held as the girl stuck her tongue out to lick the slim digits, and they kept looking at each other as the moist tips slowly pushed beyond the redhead's flawless white teeth. The TV was forgotten now and Lynne shivered as Kelly drew her in deeper, and spread her knees more to ease the building pressure on her swollen cunt. Then Kelly was licking at her sweating sensitive palm and Lynne quickly gulped another sip of wine to break the tension. She was scared to take the final step but put the glass down when Kelly curled into her lap. The girl was flushed and seemed to breathe through her mouth and from the corner of her eyes Lynne saw that the loose T shirt bunched up above her daughter's smooth, naked thighs, and had the urge cup her hand over that glorious pussy just inches away, and end the charade. She leaned forward instead to plant a tiny peck on the tip of the upturned nose.

"I am not sure about this. I had too much wine and you start to look like Maria..."

"Not possible. She is dark and has a great ass and big tits and I am a skinny stick..."

"You don't feel like a skinny stick. A few more years and you are going to look like that gorgeous slut in the movie. "

"She is gorgeous, isn't she?'

"How can you tell? You can't see the screen this way..."

"I don't need to see it. I rather fuck."

They were building toward something like this, but when she actually heard the invitation, Lynne couldn't respond. Then Kelly's arms were around her neck and the girl's mouth was covering hers in an open mouthed kiss, and she could only gasp as the long wet tongue began to lick inside her lips. It was a desperately hungry kiss, and it took ages before the woman managed to regain a semblance of sanity, but by then there was no question of stopping. Slowly she lifted her head to break the kiss, but made no effort to break body contact.

"Do you know what we are doing? Is this what you want?"

"It's not just me. You want it too."

Kelly's gaze was unwavering, challenging, and Lynne knew that it would be hypocritical to argue. Slowly she let her body relax and her fingers were soft as she traced feathery line across the bruised looking lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.