Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife - Cover

Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Pornsmith

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Those of you who are familiar with my material know that I am not writing erotica. Like my other stories, this one focuses on incest and covers all kinds of pretty kinky stuff EXCEPT violence humilation, and scat. It starts with a "rape" scene, continues with growing family involvement and concludes with a few holds barred orgy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Lynne could smell him and Marcus could see the uncertainty in her eyes, and they were afraid to move;

It was Decision Time.

Almost as if in a trance Lynne's right hand was reaching out toward him and Marcus made a low, grunting sound as her palm brushed against his hard on. Flicking his tongue across his parched lips he stood still, waiting for her to decide. Then he felt her fingers tighten.

"Jesus hon. Are you sure?"

"No. But I want your big cock. I want to feel it in my mouth!"

She was working his belt and zipper with both hands and Marcus let go. He had enough will-power left that he would have backed off if she resisted. With her as the initiator he didn't have the strength.

"It won't stop there..."

"I don't want it to stop there. I've been climbing the walls since you got here. 'Been thinking of this... how much you made me love this..."

She had his pants open and pushed down below his ass and was clutching at his thick, gnarled prick with both hands. It was as big as she remembered, a long, slightly arching cylinder with the dark-hewed plum like head that was already seeping cum juice, and almost hungrily she flicked her tongue across the dilating hole. He groaned as if in pain.

"I wish I knew! Seeing you day after day 'been driving me crazy."

"You never showed it. You 'been a bastard."

"And you 'been a bitch... A stand offish nasty bitch..."

"A horny cock hungry bitch who forgets to pull the shades down or close her bed room door... oh Christ... I hope she left. I didn't hear the bus..."

Lynne was jerking his cock with one hand while she tried to open her top with the other, but Marcus shook his head.

"I am not sure. We don't have time..."

"We make time. I don't want to stop. I want you to fuck me before you change your mind... uhmm... mmm."

Her mouth was like hot liquid syrup as she sucked him in deep, and Marcus could only grunt as half of his cock disappeared between her wide lips. One hand was clutching his ass, the other was stroking his prick, and he closed his eyes reveling in the sensation. It had been years since he felt that hungry, wet mouth around his shaft, but the memory was still fresh:

Her husband had been still alive and they all celebrated New-Years Eve together, and Marcus went to the can for a piss and she was sitting on the seat, playing with her cunt. He froze standing there and she froze in mid stroke, with three fingers curled into her gaping hole, and then instead of stepping back he closed the door. They were both drunk, and she only mewled as he unzipped his fly and fed her his prick. He was not hard and she had to work for it and he swore at her and told her to start pissing and she did, and then he pulled out and started to jerk off inches from her face. They could hear the family revelry outside but they were too horny to care and then she stuck her piss covered fingers under his nose and he started to cum into her wide open mouth. He came in short spurts and then she swooped forward to gobble him up, and kept sucking him until he was completely dry, and had to pull out to escape the pain...

Her mouth was like a vacuum and she was taking him deeper, and Marcus knew that within seconds he was going to cum. Almost desperately he reached down, and curling his finger into the tick reddish blond hair, began to force her head away until she fell back on the bed, staring up at him. Lynne was still fully dressed, yet with her flushed, perspiring face and disheveled shirt she excited him more than if she had been completely naked. She was beautiful; with big hazel eyes, high cheek-bones and wide, full lips that were half open and moist, and she was looking up at him, uncomprehending.

"Too much. I was ready to cum..."

"I wanted you to. Feel you flood my mouth. I forgot how thick it is. Big and beautiful..."

"It's fat and ugly! You used to call it a fat monster."

"I want it in me! I want you to stick it in me and fuck me!

He was touching her, his hand scoring across her smooth, round belly to her heavy tits then back again, and as Lynne slid lower onto her back he watched her skirt ride higher on her bare, creamy thighs. Her ass was grinding into the mattress, and Marcus was tempted to push his fingers down into the widening fork, but held back. He wanted to fuck her, wanted to start all over again, but some things had to be cleared up first.

"God. Go lower. Do me lower..."

She was holding his wrist, pushing his hand downward until Marcus felt the thick matted bush through her thin skirt and he wasn't sure if she was wearing panties. He curled his fingers into the damp, heavy fuzz until she made a small gasping sound and spread her knees wider still. Her thighs looked firm yet soft; heavier, fleshier than he remembered, and he wondered how much her cunt had changed during the lost years. He moved to kneel beside her on the bed and saw her eyes flicker to his fat, throbbing prick still shiny with her saliva. He felt huge and stiffer than he felt for years, and tilted his ass, pushing his erection even closer to her face, knowing that she could smell his excitement, and that that turned her on even more. His cock was hard enough to arch upward, and there was a small driblet of fluid smeared across the broad, blunt head. It looked gnarled yet it felt smooth in his hand and he squeezed down to intensify the throbbing sensation in his balls.

"Do what hon? You got to tell me."

"Touch me. Fuck me! I want to start again!"

"You got to be sure."

"I am sure! I want it! I want it! I want your big fat ugly prick in me. In my mouth, in my cunt... in my ass. We never should have stopped..."

"You know what will happen if I stay."

"I know."

"Tell me. Tell me what will happen." He wanted to make sure she understood.

Lynne didn't answer, just closed her eyes and turned her head away. Marcus was leaning over her, his hand slowly pulling at his stiff, leaking prick, his throat tight with expectancy. He wanted to fuck her, but he wanted a lot more than that now. And he wasn't sure if she would go that far.

"You want Kelly. You want to have sex with my baby." Her voice was hardly even a whisper.

"That's it. And it'll happen if I don't get out of here..."

"Sick. This is so sick..." She was whimpering the words, but Marcus saw her hand pull at her dress to pull it higher, and swallowed as her palm cupped her cunt through the soaked panties. He had been wrong about the panties, but not about the other: it was going to work.

"Spell it out. What'll happen if I stay?"

"You will fuck Kelly! You will fuck my little girl!"

"Not so little... Pull it aside. Show me your cunt!"

His voice was hoarse and she tugged the gusset aside and Marcus swallowed as he stared down at the dense crinkly bush that was like a thick forest against her creamy light skin. Lynne was watching his face and could smell his lust, and hunched her pelvis toward him, unable to control the nasty excitement that threatened to destroy the tranquility of their lives. She pulled hard at the narrow strip of cloth, and saw his eyes widen as it cut into her oozing slit.

"You still like it? It still turns you on?"

"God! You know it does! It's beautiful. You are beautiful..."

"But not enough for you, am I? It's her cherry cunt you really want, isn't it, you pervert. Or is it her funky little ass hole?"

"Both. All of her. Her ass, her cunt, her mouth. I already fucked her mouth!"

"You bastard. You incestuous kinky bastard..."

"Right. So tell me to stop! Tell me to get in my car and get out of here before I do the rest."

"You are a nasty, dirty son of a bitch..."

"No argument. Pull up your knees. Way up. I want you wide open. Use your fingers..."

Marcus only half believed his eyes when she reached down with both hands to open her pussy to him. It was like a long, deep hued slash between the broad, puffy lips covered with the coppery fuzz that was already sticky damp with her seeping juices. Her clit was big and un-hooded and he shuffled forward, unable to look away from the raw, obscene display. She was spread out front of him, her soft, half naked body twisting, squirming on the big bed, and he swallowed as she pulled harder to stretch her cunt hole painfully apart. It was a familiar cunt, yet quite different from the one he remembered: fleshier, more mature, and he reflected that it was the exact replica of her mother's. His cock felt hot in his hand and he pushed down to press the engorged head into the shiny folds of the gaping dark opening. He jiggled it in there, loving the clammy heat of the oozing slit, and then stopped as the big purple head wedged into the sticky cavern.

"It's big... all fucked out. You 'been a busy girl..."

"You were big. So was Tom..."

"... plus every Dick and Harry around. This is a well used cunt"

"Not used enough... Not since I got rid of Roger... Oh Christ dad, stop torturing me. Fuck it up me! Drive your big nasty prick up me like you used to... You win. You can fuck her. Oh Jesus, you can fuck both of us! I want it HARD! Fuck me you bastard! FUCK ME HARD!!!"

Lynne was surging up against him as he drove into her and she curled her legs around his pumping ass. They were in the good old missionary position, only no missionary ever fucked like he did. Marcus was big and strong and pretty well out of control, and he was hammering into his daughter with an energy that was brutal. He had his weight on his elbows and toes and his cock almost slipped out on each rapid up stroke, except that Lynne wouldn't let that happen. She was pressing the soles of her feet into his rear and her nails were scratching into his back and she was hunching up against him with almost demented energy. She was gasping at him to keep doing it; to fuck her deeper and harder and that she wanted to feel his balls slap against her asshole, and he grunted that it was too fast and he was going to cum and she screamed that she didn't care, that she wanted that, wanted him to cum, wanted to feel his hot jism shooting into her womb, flooding her, scalding her, drowning her, making her cum and cum and cum, until he did, and almost simultaneously, so did she.

As good sex is measured, it wasn't the greatest screw. It was too fast, too short and way too violent to savor the finer nuances, but for the two of them it was the perfect fuck. It ended years of uncertainty and denial, and as Marcus half rolled off her, Lynne clutched him close to keep him inside.

"Not yet. Stay in me..."

"I am squashing you."

"You are squashing me good. I loved it... I missed you."

They were staring into each other's eyes, recognizing the depth of emotion in the other's expression, and she hugged him very tight as he pressed his face into the crook of her neck. His prick was soaking in her creamy wetness, half deflated but still solid, and she ground up higher to enhance the contact. Marcus lifted his head again and there was a tinge of remorse in his voice.

"We are crazy, you know that."

"I know. And I don't care. We couldn't go on the way we've been going..."

"I am serious about Kelly. She is no baby and she is ready. I really didn't start it last night..."

She pecked his lips and her hips ground against him a little harder.

"I believe you. I remember what I was like when I was fourteen. I think I could have taken on the football team..."

"I don't know about a football team, but she was ready to take on those two kids. One of them was Billy something. A real little creep..."

"Billy Mayhew... her boyfriend..."

"I am not sure he still is. He was stupid. They had her going but the little cocksucker pushed too hard and she got scared. So did the other boy..."

"What you mean they had her going... ?"

Marcus wasn't positive, but it felt as if her ass was moving a little more deliberately, and he pressed back a little harder. Lynne may have put on a few pounds, but that didn't diminish her sex drive and talking nasty always turned her on. He leaned closer to look into her eyes. They were bright as she stared back.

"You slut. This is getting you hot..."

"I am still hot! I want it again. I want you hard again..."

"Yeah... good luck. You mistake me for some super st uhmmm..."

He shut up because her tongue filled his mouth, and there was no mistaking the circling of her hips. He wondered if miracles still happened to men of his age...

"What did they do? Tell me... !"

"She told me they 'been priming her all day. Playing tag in the water, feeling her up..."

"Not like that, you bastard. Make it hot... "

Marcus raised his head to look down at her, and as her cunt sucked his prick deeper, he accepted that it was really happening: that the barriers were really down and there would be no stopping, no holding back, and probably no limits. He felt the heat in his balls as he hunched forward to immerse himself in the swampy wetness.

"You are a kinky bitch. You learnt some new stuff. I didn't think old Tommy had it in him. Or was it Roger?"

He was rocking into her with slow deliberation, his half erect cock sliding into her deep slimy slot, and she hunched up at him harder.

"Both. Oh shit. Tom was OK. Oh Jesus... Love having your cock in me. Getting hard... You are getting hard... what did they do?"

Lynne was flushed and she was squirming and Marcus pushed deeper. She wasn't going to let go.

"They had her naked and she jerked them off. Both of them at the same time. You should have seen it, Kelly kneeling there all naked, fisting their hard little pricks..."

"... you said it was rape... They were forcing her..."

"Not at first... She was fine with it at first. Seemed to like Ricky quite a bit, got the older one jealous. Mean. Started to fuck her face... came in her mouth..."

"And you? Did you fuck her face too, you nasty old pervert?"

There was no subtlety now. Lynne was rolling her hips up at him and her right hand was sliding down toward her cock filled cunt, and he stared as two finger tips began to strum the engorged clit. He was still only semi erect but she was big enough to take him, and he felt her cream soaking his balls as he ground into her. He reached out to squeeze one sweaty boob, and started to pinch the nipple that was already like a stone pebble.

"Oh yes. Didn't start out like that. I was holding her and she began to squirm and wham, that was it."

"What... you mean... that was it? I want to hear! How you nearly fucked her; jerked off on her, came all over her face, her tits, her cunt... did you cum in her cunt? Ohhh god. Like that! Harder! Do it harder..."

Lynne was gasping as Marcus mauled the big fleshy tit and stared into her flushed, sweat streaked face. An hour earlier he was ready to leave to get away from the temptation that was driving him crazy, and then in no time at all everything changed. She was his slut once again, and there would be no stopping. He twisted the nipple that seemed ready to pop, and wondered if Lynne ever made it with a woman.

"I didn't fuck her. I told you. Didn't have time. She was naked and still revved up and I got this hard on that wouldn't quit and then she started to grind down on it and I lost it; came all over the place."

"Then she sucked you! The little bitch sucked you hard again..."

"She is like you! Sucks like a whore... gonna be a real slut..."

"Roger started it, the son of a bitch! Had to fire his ass..."

Marcus was half on top of her now, fucking her with slow deliberation, and stopped in mid-stroke as the meaning of her words got through to him. Then he understood: Lynne wanted to get him hard again, and knew that talking dirty was the perfect way to do it. He pumped into her a little deeper.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.