Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife - Cover

Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Pornsmith

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Those of you who are familiar with my material know that I am not writing erotica. Like my other stories, this one focuses on incest and covers all kinds of pretty kinky stuff EXCEPT violence humilation, and scat. It starts with a "rape" scene, continues with growing family involvement and concludes with a few holds barred orgy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Dinner was a quiet affair and after a while even Lynn fell silent. She felt that something was bothering her father, and the following morning when she found him packing, she knew.

"Come on Dad... what's wrong? What are you doing?

She was leaning against the table and the light coming through the window was behind her, and as Marcus looked up he wondered if his daughter knew that she looked almost naked in her thin house dress. He didn't want to stare but did, and when he finally forced himself to look away she realized what was happening and felt herself blush

"What does it look like? I am packing. Something came up and I got to look into it. I'll be only a couple days..."

He sounded defensive because he felt guilty, and he wished that she would just get out and let things go, but she didn't.

"What do you mean something came up? You can' just leave the place like this. It' a shambles."

"I'll be back with your Mom in a couple of days. I get one of the guys to finish the two rooms..."

"You got to go? Dad, it doesn't make any sense... You never mentioned anything... What's going on? What happened?"

"Nothing! I shouldn't have come..."

And as he stood there, looking across the room at his daughter, Marcus knew that he should have stayed away. She was well into her thirties but still beautiful, and he still got a hard on every time he let himself look at her.

"I wanted you to come. Dad, we need you here. I want you to stay."

"No you don't. You were right. Something did happen. I almost did it."

He was watching her face when he said the words and saw her blink and felt the sweat on his forehead. They stopped almost ten years earlier, when Kelly was old enough to be aware, but it hadn't been easy. For years they tried to avoid being alone for any length of time and finally he thought that it was safe. He was wrong. Doubly wrong. In the past he just wanted his daughter... now there was his little granddaughter as well. He began to turn away but her voice stopped him.

"It was Kelly, wasn't it? It has to do with her!"

"Yes. It has to do with Kelly."

She stood stock still and stared hard at him.

"You didn't! You couldn't have. She is your granddaughter!"

"... and you were my daughter! Jesus Christ... don't you think I know it? Why do you think I try not to come here alone or stay for more than a couple of days?"

"Because of her? You mean you... I mean before this... ?"

"No. Not because of her. With her this was the first time."

It wasn't strictly true but there was no reason to complicate things. Marcus saw the stricken look on the pretty, still youthful face and realized that he already said too much. Lynn shook her head as if trying to clear it.

"My God. I thought... I didn't realize..."

"You had to be blind or just didn't want to see. Or you are lying to yourself even now."

"But we agreed! We agreed that it wasn't any good... It was dangerous!

"We agreed that it was dangerous and with Kelly growing up it was time to stop. I never said it wasn't any good!"

"But we had to stop. I mean she was almost five... She would have figured it out... We couldn't carry on like that."

"I know! I am not arguing about that. I am just telling you that being around you is hell. Every time you brush by me I get a hard on, and every time I touch you I want to rip your clothes off and fuck your brains out. I know I am a pervert: you are my daughter and I can hardly keep my hands off you. And now it is happening with Kelly. I almost fucked my own fourteen year old granddaughter last night. Almost broke her cherry!"

"Broke her... You mean she... ?"

"That's what she said. I don't think I believe her. But even if she is, it won't last long. She is like a firecracker...

I stumbled over the three of them on the beach. It didn't really look like rape."

"Three of them? But... she is just a baby... she..."

"Come off it Lynn. You know she is no baby. Have you looked at her lately?"

"I... I..."

"Of course you have! You saw how she looked last year when we saw her skinny dipping! You noticed her tits, her ass, her little twat..."

"STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! Stop talking filthy about her! It's not true! It just isn't..."

Lynne was overwrought, confused, shaking, and Marcus knew that she was not really listening to him any more. He gave up.

"I am stopping. And I got to get out of here because if I don't I will go nuts with the two of you around! When I let myself look at you I want to stick my cock in you, and when I look at her I see you as you were when it all started!"

"Stop it Dad. Please! And I was a lot older..."

Marcus did stop because she was crying and he could never handle tears. He pulled her into his arms to comfort her, to make her feel a little less miserable. It was a spontaneous, perfectly natural parental gesture, and Marcus sighed as he felt her tears soaking through his shirt.

"Its OK hon. It's going to be all-right. I promise..."

"I don't want you to go..."

"Hon..."

"We can try. It's been so great having you here..."

"Not that great..."

"Don't say that. Please Dad..."

She was clutching at him and as Marcus pressed his cheek into her thick reddish blond hair he closed his eyes in frustration. It was no use... Despite all his good intentions, despite his noble resolutions he simply couldn't control his body. He felt his prick that had been curled up like a dormant snake suddenly come alive under the soft, warm pressure of her tummy, and there was nothing that he could do about it. In spite of his age, in spite of his life experience, when it came to his daughter he was hopelessly lost...

It had been their family vacation in Mexico and their car had broken down and they got a ride in the back of a truck. It was jam packed with locals going home from work, and he and Lynne were back in the corner pressed together by the mass of humanity. Lynne was nineteen at the time, a typical California girl, tall and blond and beautiful. She had a great sense of humor, and made the best of the situation even though after a while things began to get out of hand. She had a gorgeous figure with long legs, fantastic ass and firm perky tits, and in the boisterous crowd she became a bit of a freebee. She tried to move away from the groping hands at first, but there were too many of them and after a while it was easier to make a joke of it than to make a scene. And so they accepted the bottle that was handed around and after the third or fourth pass they felt no pain, but it was a relief when Marcus finally managed to grab a corner of the long bench and could sit down. Relived, Lynne sat on his lap, and then their life changed. Marcus was drunk and so was Lynne and then as she squirmed to get comfortable, his cock came alive. She felt his hard on press into her crease and was giggling as she bent close to him.

"It's a good thing they don't know you are my Dad"

"What do you mean?!"

"I mean that Daddies don't do what you are doing... Get a woody cuddling their daughters."

Her words would have been devastating if she weren't laughing, but they still upset Marcus. He felt himself flush and his forehead was sweating as he tried to shift her away a little.

"Jesus honey. I am sorry. I didn't mean..."

"Shhh silly. It's pretty natural you know... bumping all over the place..."

He had tried to push her away and managed to ease the pressure on his erection, but the relief was only temporary, and after a while she was jammed into his lap tighter then ever, and he was rigid with consternation and embarrassment.

"I am sorry Dad... there is nowhere to move to..."

"I know... Christ hon... I am so sorry... I got to get up. We got to get off..."

Lynne had turned her head to look into his face and he realized what he just said. She started to giggle.

"You are kidding, right?!" It was obvious that she was not nearly as upset as he was and he grinned back.

"Yeah I guess I am. I think I better just sit here for a while..."

"... Or they would all see just how straight you are standing..."

Lynne was still smiling but she was flushed now and her lips were moist as she turned more fully toward him. Marcus tried to

pull away but she leaned closer and he could feel her nipple against his skin. Without thinking he lifted his hand, pinching her

breast in the crook of his arm, and saw the surprise in her eyes. Then almost as in a dream she was melting into him, her whole body going soft and pliant and she pressed her tit harder against him, and her lips brushed his cheek...

"I could make it go down if you want..."

"What? Oh sweet Christ... LYNNE!"

"Shhhh... don't make a fuss... they gonna know"

"Know what?"

"They all think I am your girl... I told them you were my rich boyfriend..."

One of the women leaned closer to them and said something in Spanish at which everybody laughed, and as Marcus stared uncertainly. Lynne answered back in Spanish and joined them in the laughter.

"She says you are too old for me and probably not much good... I told her she should be sitting where I am and say that about you"

"Jesus... You are crazy!"

"Yes... but is it ever fun!"

And then she turned completely and with her arms around his neck she pressed her lips to his neck just under his ear, and her

hot breath sent shivers down his back.

"... and I wouldn't change places with her anyway."

She cuddled up even tighter and kissed his cheek in a half childish half sensuous gesture and Marcus found nearly impossible to breathe. He rocked his hips up a little to increase the pressure on his bloated, iron hard erection and felt the nervous sweat trickling down his sides as she wiggled her ass down on him...

"Please baby... You don't know what you are doing..."

"I know exactly what I am doing..."

and this time her mouth was hot and wet on his and her tongue was flicking against his in his mouth. Marcus could taste the tequila on her breath and felt light headed as he started to devour her lips. He was vaguely aware of the hooting and cheering around them as they went on kissing each other, and when the jug came around again she made him drink from her mouth. Lynne was sexy drunk and played along with the crowd, and as she began to ride him there was no way for Marcus to stop. His cock was like a baseball bat sticking into her slit, and he could feel her wetness even through the two layers of cloth that was the barrier between them. Lynne was breathing into his mouth and her ass felt soft and vibrant under his clutching fingers, and he ground hard into her, wandering if it was possible to really fuck her through his pants. He knew that they were putting on a show and sensed the change in the cheering around them, but he was beyond caring. Than the truck lurched to a stop and the two of them were standing front of the town's solitary service station, shaken, confused and totally disoriented... Marcus was still in a daze when he made arrangements for a tow, and only began to recover when he heard Inga's voice on the phone. He was sitting on the bed in the small hotel room, explaining to his wife about the car, and all the time listening to Lynne taking a shower. Inga sounded concerned but not upset and then Lynne was talking to her mom, and the two women agreed that the best thing to do was for Marcus and Lynne to stay overnight in town and drive home the following day. They were still talking when he started to shower, and standing under the cool spray Marcus thought that he had sobered up and decided that nothing was going to happen. Then the bathroom door opened and Lynne stood there in one of his shirts, and Marcus was lost.

He first fucked her right there in the tiny bathroom, and although there were two beds just a few feet away, they couldn't wait to get there... Lynne was naked under the wide open shirt and the sight of her perfect young body made him dizzy. She was tall and slim and tanned and he was aware of the total picture rather than any specific parts, but he noticed that she didn't shave and that her nipples were like long spikes, but the rest of it was a blur. He wanted to say something but only a croak came out, and she didn't let him start again.

"Don't talk... don't think... Just fuck me. I want you to fuck me!"

And he fucked her. He had her jammed back against the wall and had to crouch down to find her cunt hole, but she was open and wet and took him with no trouble at all, and after the second quick lunge he was in her balls deep. He fucked her hard and fast and angry, his fingers painfully cruel on her firm, tight ass cheeks, but if he wanted to hurt her it didn't quite work out. She urged him to fuck her hard, fuck her deep, and then she was cuming, and she kept on cuming as he kept on plowing into her. She was no featherweight, but she felt light as he lifted her off the floor, driving his cock into her, hunching, grinding to dig deeper, reveling in the sensation of her tight, humid gash sliding around his prick, drawing him in, sucking him deeper. She had her legs and arms around him and she was sucking at his neck and the filth that was spewing from her mouth made him realize that the year in college changed her in ways he never imagined. To Marcus Lynne was always his baby, his darling, his innocent angel. Now he realized that she was also a cunt, a bitch, a slut. And she was his slut! He felt guilty and that made him angry and that made him cold, and that enabled him to retain control. Lynne was going wild and she screamed at him to cum into her, but Marcus was past the initial crisis and felt that he could last for ever. He didn't feel the weight as he carried her to the bed, his cock still all the way up her, and there was a kind of clinical detachment in his approach as he knelt over her and pulled out. He was forty three years old and still in good shape, and he couldn't remember the last time he felt so hard, and so powerful. His cock was like a baseball bat, sticking straight up, the shaft shiny with her juices, the big, flaring head covered with his seeping pre-cum.

Clenching his teeth he pushed her legs way apart to open her wider and Lynne seemed to understand his need to see her like this. She had a gorgeous cunt, young and plump and swollen, and Marcus stared intently as she reached down with both hands to pull at the lips. They were thick lips and her clit looked hard and about ready to pop, and the hole under it was dark and wet and mature. Slowly, deliberately he shuffled forward, and gripping the thick shaft tightly, began to smack the head against the glistening, hairy slit. Lynne was messy wet, her gaping pussy oozing cream that trickled into her brownish little asshole, and she yelped at the jolt of the fat cock head slapping against her engorged cherry. Gasping, she rocked upward, telling him to drive that big daddy prick up her horny gash, but he was under control, and had other plans. Shifting slightly, he pushed the big, purplish crown into the mushy slit, soaking it in her thick cream, but eased back as she surged up to take him deeper. They did this a couple times and Lynne was moaning with frustration, begging him to fuck her, and then he shifted again and pressed the pulsing knob against the tiny, tightly clenched rear hole instead. Her crease was sweaty and dank and at first Lynne didn't realize what he intended to do. She was hunching up to him and Marcus kept bumping forward into her, and almost smiled as she froze. Then she tried to twist away but he held her pinned down, and slowly began to force the blunt tip into the tiny, virginal aperture. At seven inches his prick was not outlandish, but it was thick, and the head was like a flaring mushroom, and as he began to rock into her, Lynne began to whimper. Marcus knew that he was hurting her, but told himself that it hurt only a little bit and only for a short time, and with his eyes glued to the stretched out point of entry, he kept humping deeper into the clenched opening. He was determined but not mean and after a while there was a little give and he watched as the top half of the engorged head pushed into the tight, rubbery rosette. Lynne made an open mouthed grunt then and her eyes went wide with the pain, and her voice was a small whimper as she begged him to stop.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.