Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife - Cover

Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Pornsmith

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Those of you who are familiar with my material know that I am not writing erotica. Like my other stories, this one focuses on incest and covers all kinds of pretty kinky stuff EXCEPT violence humilation, and scat. It starts with a "rape" scene, continues with growing family involvement and concludes with a few holds barred orgy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

"Fine! I decided. I wait in the car."

But she didn't. They were quiet as they walked up to his door, and the silence became awkward by the time they got inside. The long drive gave them the time to cool down, and the mess in the kitchen gave Lynne the chance to try to diffuse the tension, She knew that she was the main instigator of the blow-out and she tried to be conciliatory as she motioned toward the small bar.

"Things haven't changed much, you are still hopeless. You need a housekeeper and I could use a drink."

"What will it be? You still like Armagnac?"

"Oh yes. Please. Appreciating it was one of the things I learned from you."

"I am glad. You didn't like it at first..."

They touched glasses and he watched her as she took a sip.

"I know. I didn't like a lot of things at first..."

Her voice was throaty and she seemed more mellow and Roger was confused by the mixed vibes, but he had miscalculated once already, and was afraid to do it again. He put his tumbler on the counter.

"I better get the stuff. I won't be long..."

He disappeared in his study and Lynne began to straighten out things, very much aware that she had to straighten out her feelings as well. Pouring another drink, she tried to figure out what she was doing here. Waiting in the car for Roger would have made sense, coming in didn't. She didn't trust him with Kelly, she didn't trust him with those pictures, but most of all she didn't trust herself around him. No, he was not a blackmailer or a rapist, but he was a lot of other things: He was a voyeur and a pussy-hound and he had more kinks than a frizzy hair-do, but she loved to be around him. She took another sip of her drink, saw the old Polaroid on the small side table and stood motionless. The memory unfolding in her mind was like a vivid video sequence.

"OK, that's great baby, you are fantastic like that. Just one more button..." Click.

"I am not wearing a bra..."

"We know that baby, we know. Come on, be nice. Let's see your boobs. You have fantastic boobs..." Click.

"I think I am drunk... feel dizzy..."

"Lie back baby... Just put your head on his lap and close your eyes..." Click

"This is not a good idea... We should go..."

"Just a couple more hon... Tease them a little. Too bad you aren't breast-feeding anymore." Click

"The baby sitter... we told her..."

"Shhh, I told her we be late... Beautiful! You got the funkiest nipples... "Click

"My head... going around and around..."

"Turn this way hon. Pinch them a bit. Like spikes..."Click

"Not that Rog... not down there..."

"No, let him. Rog has great hands..." Click

"Oh boy oh boy, am I ever wasted..."

"But feel good, right? You look good. Come on Rog, pull her skirt up a bit..." Click

"... and a bit more. All the way up..." Click

"Tommy! Roger! Oh man..."

"My-my-my, crotchless panties yet. You are one nasty girl babe." Click

"You can't Tommy! You promised..."

"Your pussy looks wild... NO! Move your hand aside..." Click

"You two are so bad... ohh... soo bad..."

"Lift your rear babe, let him get that off you. Let him do his thing..." Click

"Oh god... His thing. He is doing his thing and I can feel his thing... oh vow... Tommyyy..."

"What baby, what? Is he making you hot? Spread wider hon... give him some room..." Click

"Room, room, give Roger some room, give him some room to do his rogering..."

"Vow buddy... she IS wasted..."

"I know... getting into it. Turn her a bit... I want a full frontal..." Click

"Christ She is like a swamp..."

"That's our Lynne... the camera gets her every time. OK, spread her..." Click

"Ooooh Rog... Oh god... ooogh god..."

"You like that baby? All open like that? Pull up your knees hon. That's the girl, wider..." Click.

"Christ man, how far are we taking this? I'm ready to blow..."

"Well... she said something about rogering. Would that suit you? Do some serious rogering?" Click


And it did suit Roger and it suited Lynne and it suited Tom too. What he didn't realize was that it suited Lynne and Roger too well. Tom was a voyeur and he loved to watch his best buddy fuck his wife, and he was too blind to see that what was a kinky game for him in time turned into something much more for the other two. They never admitted it because they were way too 'cool', and for their crowd 'love' was an un-cool emotion, and they were unable to break out of their established pattern even after Tom was gone. They remained friends and fuck buddies and they kept on insisting that the sex was only casual because neither of them wanted to scare the other away by becoming too serious. They were both lying until the lie gained permanence, and then Kelly was no longer a child and things got complicated.

"Here you are. I got them."

Roger dropped the small satchel on the coffee table, and Lynne stared at it as if mesmerized. She knew what was in it, but still had to ask.

"The pictures? The stuff he left with you?"

"Yeah. The early albums but most of them are disks. They are all there."

"Wow... I didn't think there were so many. You mean you giving them back?"

"Yeah, I am giving them back. You said me having them was freaking you out, so here they are. All of them, even the old Polaroids. It took me some time to find them, but...

"Shut up... you talk too much."

Lynne's voice was raspy as she stepped forward to kiss him and Roger felt her hand stroking across the bulge of his pants. Her mouth was hot and moist and her tongue was pushing deep into his mouth, and it took him a couple heartbeats to overcome his surprise. He was confused, not at all sure what brought about the sudden change, and he didn't care. The kiss became wild and sloppy, and pushing up onto her toes Lynne began to grind against him, her overheated pussy searching for his prick. Roger was hunching back, and then his hands slid lower, pulling at her skirt, grabbing the soft cheeks of her ass until the base of his cock was scoring into her slit through the material of her tiny panties. It was almost juvenile the way he was dryfucking her, but they were way too eager to worry about form. With their mouths still fused Lynne curled both legs around his waist, fitted the slit of her cunt over the tip of his prick and began to drop down until he was practically inside her. She had her arms around his neck and her feet were clutching his ass, and the way she was bouncing in the saddle of his palms Roger was convinced that his cock would break through his pants. Almost desperately he twisted his head aside and began to carry her toward the bedroom.

"... this is nuts. I have a bed. I'm gona fuck you naked..."

."Oh yes, finally. Civilized fucking; Naked in bed..."

He stopped her with another kiss and kept kissing her until he dropped her on the middle of his king size 'play-pen.' She was a disheveled mess, stretched out on her back, her top open, her skirt around her waist, her tiny panties twisted away from her crotch, and Roger couldn't take his eyes off the familiar sight of her hair fringed cunt. Lynne was staring up at him, her eyes bright as she ground her ass into the cover and Roger wasn't aware of ever getting rid of his clothes. He couldn't remember when he was so turned on last, and had to tell himself to slow down, to drag things out until she begged him to finish her. Kneeling beside her he slipped his open hand over her crinkly muff, and pressed down until two fingertips slipped between the puffy cuntlips.

"You are so ready you are sopping..."

"I know... oh god I know. You got me so hot back in the car. Do me. Finish me."

She was driving up against his hand, her slit gaping and wet in the circle of the matted pubic bush, and Roger had a sense of déjà vu that was eerily disconcerting. In a sudden flash he was back years earlier in this same room, bending over his best friend's young wife with the incredible tits and ball-bearing ass, two fingers buried in her tight slit while his free hand was stroking his cock... His voice was close to cracking when he spoke the identical words he spoke that time.

"Take those off and spread for me. Open your gorgeous pussy for my nasty cock. Show me where you want it."

And as Lynne's eyes widened he knew she remembered too. That had been the first time he fucked her without Tom being with them, the first time they really cheated on him, and it had been special. And just like then she kept her eyes on his now, lifted her ass to shed her panties, then raised her knees and spread them, and still watching him she reached down with both hands to pull the lips of her pussy open for him. It changed through the years, became more mature, fleshier, and the neatly trimmed mat around it was totally soaked, and the way her ass kept grinding into the sheet he knew she was very close. Roger shuffled forward on his knees, his cock rampant in his left hand while he grabbed a pillow with his right, and still following the long ago script, grunted at the squirming blond.

"Lift up... roll it up to me..."

Lynne did as he asked, and moving a bit closer still he pressed the leaking tip of his prick against the hot, moist gash. She had her knees hooked wide apart by her arms and her cunt was split open like a ripe peach and Roger began to jiggle the seeping crown into her hole. It was hot and slick with her cream and he had to resist the urge to drive all the way into the clammy heat. Gripping down on his shaft, he pressed the tip against the engorged cherry instead, and slowly, carefully began to tease the stiff, throbbing nodule.

"Oh god... Hot. Feels hot..."

Lynne was looking down between them, wanting to watch her cunt swallow up his prick, and he pressed just a little farther.

"Still the same Lynne? As curious as ever..."

"Still the same... just a couple sizes bigger. Keep doing that with your cock. Like a spear. A long, nasty spear... Want it in me... I missed it. I missed you..."

"I missed you too. All of you..."

"I think you're saying I am fat..."

"The fat parts I'm especially crazy about..."

"Like?...

"Like your big soft tits and plump pussy..."

"... You mention my ass and you are a dead man..."

"I wouldn't do that. Hate to turn you into a necrophile..."

"You are a nut. Oh god... Keep doing it. Just like that..."

She closed her eyes to savor the sensation of the spade like tip sinking between the swollen lips of her box, and Roger jiggled his cock a bit deeper,

"I thought you wanted it hard and fast..."

"Play first... I want it to last..."

Lynne was whimpering and the walls of her vagina seemed to clamp around the purple crown to pull him in and she made a small gasping complaint when he slowly began to pull back. Roger was still under control and was watching her face to measure her excitement before picking up the pace. They knew each other well and Lynne realized what he was doing, and wanted to make him lose his cool just a little. She let her ass drop back until he was almost completely out and threw her knees up and way apart until the lips of her pussy split wide open.

"Smack it! Spank my clit! Use the head to spank my clit!"

"That's something new... Roll higher. Give me room..."

She did and he changed position to find the correct distance, and she gasped as the shaft of his cock slapped down on her greasy cunt hole. It was not a gentle tap and neither was the next one but as she rolled her ass Roger got the message that she wanted more. Holding the root like a club he smacked down hard and harder still and gritted his teeth as her whimper became a steady moan.

"Enough? Had enough?"

"No! Nooo! Don't stop! Do it harder! I like it... Oh fuck... I like it."

"So I see! Start smacking your cherry. Hit it!"

Roger was in uncharted territory now, because rough-sex was never part of their repertoire, and it seemed that Lynne had recently developed a taste for it. She was sweating and her big tits were lolling on her chest as she started to spank her slit, and by the sound of the contact it was obvious that the smacks were not love taps. She used the cushion of all four fingers and was concentrating on the spike-like clit and he felt her feet hook behind his ass cheeks to draw him closer. Then his prick-head was at the mouth of her sodden box and he began to jiggle into her until she hunched up and he sank into her balls deep.

"... Now hard! I want it really hard!!"

"I'm close... won't last..."

"Don't care... Go deep... fuck it deep... Want to feel your hot cock way up my cunt."

All finesse was gone as they surged against each other, and Roger gritted his teeth as he pummeled into her with hard, fast strokes. The sweat was pouring off him as he drove his dick deeper and deeper into her vagina until his balls were slapping against her soft, humid ass crack. Lynne was humping up against him, trying to pick up his rhythm, and when she found it she let herself go until every atom of her being was concentrated on her churning cunt.Roger had all his weight on his toes and elbows as he fucked into her, and the only thought in his head was that he wanted to last forever. She was babbling for more and he was thanking god that he was in shape because he didn't want his muscles to give out before he made her cum. It was almost like a contest as she rocked herself up against him, and he lengthened his drives until his prick nearly slipped out of her hole before it plunged back in again. They were slippery with perspiration and the place was reeking with the smell of sex and he grunted as her nails dug into his flexing ass cheeks. His cock was like an iron hard poker punching into her womb, and in the end it was too much for her and she began to cum. She was out of sink, her whole body vibrating and her moans turned into grunts as she urged him on to join her.

"Fuck it... do it! Make it shoot! Oh Jesus... Want to feel it cum... feel it fill my cunt... ohhh... ohhhh... Christ... oh fuck. Fuuuuckkk..."

Roger was in her to the root when his cock began to explode, and he pressed down harder until his pubic bone mashed her clit. They strained against each other and she felt his jism flood her, the hot spray mixing with her own cream. Her heels were digging into his ass and her nails were scoring across his back, but he was too far-gone to feel it. They surged against each other for what seemed like forever, until finally he was empty and she was full, and they lay on their sides closely entwined, exhausted but not sated.

It took a while for the sex haze to begin to lift, and when it started Roger tightened his hold and she pressed her face into his neck.

"It was super good. I didn't expect it to happen."

"I know."

"So what now? Nothing changed. We didn't exactly solve our problems."

"I don't know. We clarified one thing, sort of."

"That the sex is still good? Why 'sort of'?"

"Still good, but could be better... You could use more..."

Rogers was stroking her hair and Lynne felt his hard body pressed against her pliant softness, and she closed her eyes. He was in good shape and great in bed, yet like so many men, he had this fear of not measuring up. She hugged him close and softly kissed his nose.

"Of course I could. But since I am a sensible, sensitive woman who is quite aware of men's limitations that come with age, I am willing to wait a few minutes. Besides, I am pretty sure that two mature geriatrics like us can think up some ways to help you recuperate... What are you grinning at?"

"Not grinning just smiling. I was thinking that Tom was a pretty smart guy."

"My Tom? Smart? In what way?"

"He knew his 'limitations' and came up with a way to deal with it."

She lifted her head to look into his face.

"You are talking about us? The three of us?"

"I am. He told me once that he got a charge out of guys who dreamt of having a harem, when in reality there was no way one guy could really satisfy even one woman."

"What a crock. Are you telling me that he brought you in to help him out? Were you the solution?"

"Well, it wasn't just that. There were a couple other factors."

"I know. He was a voyeur!"

"That he was."

"And so are you."

"Never denied it."

"He loved watching me fuck."

"Oh yes."

"And so do you."

"... and so do I."

"And you two were a team long before I entered the picture..."

"He told you about that, did he?"

"Oh yes. In graphic detail. I guess he wanted to get me curious about you."

"Did he succeed?"

"That's pretty obvious. More than he knew."

The next kiss was a little more involved, and when it stopped Lynne was a lot more serious.

"What I meant earlier was that the problem with us is not the straight sex..."

"I know. It's Kelly and dirty pictures. I don't disagree."

"Yes. I meant most of the things I said back in the car. I just don't want bad things happen to her."

"What do you mean by 'most.' What didn't you mean?"

"The things about blackmail and misusing her. I was out of line there. I was really mad. I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about. You are a mother and you worry for your daughter. You don't need me around to complicate your life."

Lynne was on her side, her head supported by one elbow, and her response was a little lighter.

"You are a bum. I don't trust you when you are so understanding."

"Well, that's me. Old understanding Roger..."

"Shut up! And stop agreeing so fast. I'm trying to brush you off and I expect a bit of a fight."

"I have very little to fight back with. You love me but you love Kelly more. You can't help not trusting me with her." "Don't fool yourself about me loving you. On the other hand you never once told me that I can trust you."

Roger chose to disregard the first sentence and considered the second one as an opening. He grabbed onto it.

"You can trust me to a point. No more pictures. But the thing with Kelly is different. I won't make promises I can't keep..."

"You mean you don't want to keep!"

Lynne sounded pensive and leaned away from him, and Roger pulled her back until she was lying across his chest.

"Come on Lynne, we both know that it would happen. Kelly is fourteen going on twenty-four and ripe as hell You are convinced that I played her and I don't blame you, but we both know that that's not half of it. Jesus Christ, she is bright, beautiful, oozes sex and would give a saint a hard on, and I am no saint. The truth is that no matter what I promise now, sooner or later I would end up fucking her."

"Well, that's pretty straight and to the point. What complicates things even more is that she has a very major crush on you."

"I didn't know you noticed."

"Noticed? Of course I noticed. I saw enough to know that you are right. Regardless of the good intentions, you would end up screwing her. Or she would end up screwing you."

"So you were right, we haven't managed to come up with solutions..."

"Wrong. You made half a promise..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.