Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife - Cover

Granddaughter, Daughter and Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Pornsmith

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Those of you who are familiar with my material know that I am not writing erotica. Like my other stories, this one focuses on incest and covers all kinds of pretty kinky stuff EXCEPT violence humilation, and scat. It starts with a "rape" scene, continues with growing family involvement and concludes with a few holds barred orgy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

He heard them long before he saw them: the whimpering female plea and the nervous adolescent male laughter, and even half drunk he knew what was going on. Instinctively he slowed down and moved into the shade thrown by one of the beached boats.

There were three of them, wrestling on the wet sand and he wandered why the girl didn't scream?

Then they were holding her down and the one kneeling above her head made her stop struggling.

"Stop it Kelly... stop it before you get hurt. Here... have a drink. It will help you relax..."

The girl tried to twist away but he was gripping her hair, and she had to gulp fast not to choke. Than she was coughing and spitting as she finally tore her mouth away from the half full bottle.

"What is that? It's awful..."

"No it's not... it's brandy. Here... have another slug... You'll like it"

This time the girl did not resist, but her voice was raw when she pushed the bottle aside.

"It tastes awful and it burns all the way down"

"Yeah... all the way to where it should... your tight little pussy..."

"Stop talking like that Billy... it's nasty. Rick... stop it! Don't do that!"

The girl tried to twist away as the boy kneeling at her feet began to tug at her bikini top, and Marcus stood stock still, frozen into immobility. He recognized the voice and recognized the bright yellow bikini... the new one his granddaughter bought just two days ago. Kelly! His granddaughter! The two punks were attacking his thirteen year old granddaughter. He felt his throat tighten with a sensation that he did not want to recognize. He was aware of his anger, his natural urge to save and protect, yet incredibly, he couldn't move... he couldn't even yell. The shock of seeing the scene unfold had made him hesitate... and the hesitation was fatal. Standing there stock still, Marcus knew he was not immobilized by apprehension, but by a sick kind of fascination. He was shaking because he was turned on. Stepping deeper into the shade of the boat, he was hardly aware that his right hand reached down to the bulge of his shorts to curl around his stiffening prick. There was a momentary sense of shame when he saw the tiny strip of cloth drop on the sand but the feeling was instantly replaced by the familiar sense of perverse excitement. Slowly he opened his fly and sighed with relief as his bloated prick came through the opening. He squeezed down hard as his eyes took in the sight of his half naked granddaughter struggle with the two boys, and realized that he was not going to interfere unless things turned violently nasty. His mouth felt like sandpaper and slowly he began to pull on the semi erect, gnarled shaft...

"Come on Kelly... let him touch your tits. You know you like that... I told him you like it."

"Ohhh god... you are a bastard. How could you?"

"Come on... he never saw them up close... just let him look."

"Billieee... you told him! What did you tell him?"

The girl had her arms crossed front of her to cover her naked breasts and even half drunk Marcus noticed that she turned all her attention to the more aggressive older boy, while ignored the less experienced youngster at her feet.

"Just that you liked it... liked me to play with your tits and pussy..."

"Ughhh, you pig... how could you?"

"Well you do! I bet your pussy is all wet right now. Come on... show him."

"No! He is Maria's brother! He is just a baby!"

"He is OK... and he has a nice cock on him. A nice hard cock! Come on Ricky, show her... almost as big as mine. Look."

They were no longer holding the girl and Marcus realized that Kelly was probably too drunk to resist. She was sitting back on the sand as the boys kicked off their trunks and stood above her, both stark naked. They were good looking kids although very different in appearance. The older, take charge boy was blonde and stocky while the younger one was slim and dark. The older one looked about sixteen, the smaller one about Kelly's age, and he seemed confused and scared. He was hanging back a bit, his dark eyes huge as he stared at the slim redhead, and unlike his strutting older friend, he tried to cover his boyish dick with his right hand, and his voice almost cracked with nerves.

"Billy... I... maybe we shouldn't."

"Never mind the shit... Stop being such a wimp."

"I am not a wimp... oh Christ Kelly... you are so pretty. I just want to see..."

He was stuttering with excitement and then his hand was moving on his shaft, and the old voyeur in hiding blinked in surprise. The kid was not huge, but quite big for his age, and the long slim rod seemed almost obscene on his boyish frame. The little redhead was suddenly quiet almost as if the sight sobered her and there was a little catch in her voice as she twisted to her knees.

"God... so stiff... your dick looks real hard..."

Kelly's voice sounded breathless and Marcus couldn't even swallow as he saw her lift her right hand to touch the arching, incredibly hard little cock, and tried to remember when he himself was so stiff the last time. He gripped himself harder and tried to control his breathing as his fingers began to squeeze. He was ashamed and he was apprehensive but above all he was incredibly turned on. Trying very hard not to make a sound he shuffled a little closer to the near naked trio. His granddaughter was crouching on the sand in front of the younger kid now, staring at the rigid adolescent prick with open fascination, and her fingers seemed tighten around the slim rod as she bent closer.

"... feels hot... smooth..."

"... and hard. Start jerking him off..."

Marcus didn't think that she would do it but she did, and he had to clench his teeth to not to make a sound as the small hand began to move up and down on the straight, rigid shaft. The younger boy began to moan, and Billie's voice sounded smug as his hand curled around his own cock.

"See? I told you she'll do it..."

"Shit... oh Christ..."

"You like his cock, don't you Kell? Like the way it feels."

"I... Yes. Hard! I can't believe how hard it is..."

"Yeah... but you'll like this one better."

Billy had a proprietary grin on his face as he stepped up beside his younger friend. He was short and stocky and so was his adolescent cock. It was no more than 5" but it was thick, and the fuzz around his balls was heav and almost mature. His hand was moving up and down on the shaft of his joint, and his voice was raspy as he aimed his rod toward his girlfriend's flushed face.

"Come on... do me too baby. You know you like my cock. I told him what a good little cocksucker you are!"

"You pig. You are such a pig..."

"Come on... you know you want it."

Marcus heard Kelly make a little whining, protesting sound, but then she was clutching both of them, and her lips were slightly parted as her fists began to slide up and down on the two boyish pricks. He watched as the girl shuffled her knees wider apart and found it hard to swallow as her tongue flicked out to touch the tip of older boy's purplish cock head. Without realizing it, the man's hand picked up the rhythm of his granddaughter's pumping fist, and as the heat in his gut started to spread, he swore under his breath.

'She is going to jerk them off! The little bitch is going to take two of them on at the same time.'

The girl was crooning as her palm curled around the surprisingly hefty balls, and arched her back as the boy's fingers dug into her coppery red hair. The kid grunted as she flicked her sharp little tongue across the tip of his cock, and seemed to stagger as she opened her lips to take him in. She was jerking him while she sucked him, and even in his semi drunk haze Marcus wondered where she got her technique... ? She may have been only thirteen, but the way she sucked cock made it obvious that his little granddaughter was no innocent Pollyanna. She was taking the hard shaft deep into her mouth, and as the blond kid began to hunch harder, it was obvious that he was ready to cum.

"Yeah... yeah. Like that... just like that. Watch this Rick... watch how she loves giving head.

Sucks like a fucking pro. She is going to blow you next... oh shit..."

The kid was standing above the kneeling girl, his legs spread, his fingers gripping into the crown of coppery hair and Marcus couldn't take his eyes off his granddaughter as she swallowed the domed cock head. She was a pretty girl with high cheekbones and large green eyes, but her most striking feature was her wide, expressive mouth. Marcus stared at the gorgeous lips sliding farther and farther down the incredibly rigid pole and was mesmerized by the sight of the hollowing cheeks. His own prick was like an iron bar, and he couldn't have moved if his life depended on it.

'My God, look at her blow him. She is taking it all... she is deep-throating him. Jesus... '

It wasn't exactly true of course. Kelly was taking much of the boyish prick, but she was not that experienced, and as the throbbing head bumped against the back of her throat, she began to gag. She started to pull back then but Billy had no patience with that, and tightening his grip on her hair, he continued to fuck her face with long, rapid strokes. Kelly seemed to resist, but it was the younger boy who finally interfered.

"You are hurting her... you goanna choke her."

"She likes it. She is a cock sucking slut. Should see her when she gets hot... "

"Don't talk like that. She is not a slut!"

The dark kid was obviously upset as his hand stopped moving, and there was anger in his eyes as he stared across the bigger blond boy.

"Shut up you geek. I told you I was going to get her for you and I did. So shut the fuck up and wait your turn. Watch this. I am going to shoot in her mouth and she is going to drink my cum... won't you, cunt! Won't you?

"Noo... Billy. You are hurting meeee..."

Kelly was whimpering, began to fight back, but the horny youngster was out of control. He gripped into her hair with both hands, and jammed his cock back into her bruised mouth.

"Like hell... you love it! You love to suck cock... Here... take it you little whore... suck it good... suck it... and then you gonna do the same for Rick before he fucks you... while I fuck your horny little ass..."

The boy was gasping the words as he kept mouth fucking the little redhead, and despite his own excitement Marcus decided that things had gone too far. Then the boy pulled his prick back, and clutching it in his right hand, aimed it at the girl's flushed face.

"Open up, slut. Open wider... I want to see you catch every drop..."

And maybe that was the straw that broke the camel's back, because suddenly everybody had enough. Little Ricky began to back off, Kelly started to get up, and without realizing it, Marcus was on his feet rushing forward. He was yelling out in rage and saw the shock on the older punk's face as he brushed by the younger boy. He was overwhelmed by his fury and had every intention to hurt the disgusting young creep, but the very last minute common sense prevailed. Instead of his fist he used his open hand, but the slap was still hard enough to send the kid on his side. Marcus was going to stump on him then, grind his heel into his balls, but in the end he simply kicked the whimpering jerk on his naked ass. The kid was rolling away from him, desperately trying to escape from the wild old man, and as sanity began to return Marcus checked his urge to hurt him more. Taking a couple of deep breaths he watched the petrified boy stumble down the beach, saw his younger friend join him, and realized that he was shaking with the dampening adrenalin rush. Then he heard Kelly behind him and turned back toward her.

She was still in the same spot, hunching in a self protecting, fetal position, and as Marcus moved forward, he saw that she was crying. Kneeling beside her, he put his arms around the slim, trembling body, and as he felt her tears on his chest, he cursed himself for not hurting those kids a lot more. Especially the older one.

"Gramps... oh... gramps..."

His granddaughter was clutching at him, and Marcus was patting her hair and made soothing noises, and after a while she began to calm down a bit. He was cuddling her, shushing her, telling her that it was over, everything was going to be all-right, and wished that he was better at this. He always had problems with crying females, and this occasion was no exception.

"Easy hon... it's over. It is all over. Nothing happened."

"But almost! Dumb! I was so dumb. I thought it was going to be OK with Ricky along..."

She was whimpering into his neck as if trying to explain things to herself and he looked across the deserted sandy beach. She was right. It was dumb to come out here with two horny guys to play the cock-tease; Unless she was really looking for trouble.

"Shhh... you don't have to talk about it if it upsets you. We better get up to the house. You are shivering."

"Just hold me a little... I need you to hold me."

She cuddled close to him, her head in his chest, her arms around his waist, and Marcus felt his palms go sweaty. He was holding her tight and she was snuggling up close, and for a little while Marcus actually made himself believe that he was simply a relieved, protective grandfather. Then he felt his cock stiffen anew, and as she glanced up into his face he knew that she felt it too. He was holding onto her, his hard-on pressing into her hip, and he remebered that his fly was still open. He was embarrassed and excited at the same time, and suddenly he was shivering as well. He was incredibly aware of the coltish, adolescent body and felt himself sweating as her slender arms hugged him tightly to squirm closer. Marcus made a hoarse, rasping sound in his throat and tried to move away.

"Hon... we better go..."

"I am so glad you came by. I didn't know what to do. Billy was going to do it. This time he was really going to do it."

This was not right. Marcus didn't need to hear the sordid details. But deep down he wanted to. The words were out before he could check himself.

"This time?"

"He... he wants to. He thinks I am his girl."

"And you? Are you his girl?"

"No. I don't know! I... He gets me... you know... all excited."

"Yes. I know..."

"We... we did things before... Just messed around a bit... But not like this. He was really mean this time!"

"Yes... he looked like a nasty little creep."

"He wanted to get me drunk... wanted me to do it with both of them. With Ricky too."

"I figured as much..."

"You saw it didn't you!? You saw what they did... what we were doing?"

"The end. Just the end."

"I got scared. He wouldn't stop. I had to make him... make him shoot off."

That wasn't exactly what Marcus saw, but was not going to contradict her. He wished his cock would go down.

"I know. I realized..."

That gave him away, and he knew it was too late to backpedal. She looked up into his face.

"So you did see. You watched us!"

And somehow the realization changed things. Marcus didn't know exactly what happened, but somehow there was a subtle change the way she pressed against him, the way her slim body became more pliant, the way her voice suddenly picked up a sultrier tone.

"He is soo filthy... Always wants that..."

Almost imperceptibly she was moving against him, her firm round bottom squirming into his lap, and as the big mushroom like head jammed into the tight, deep crease of her rear, Marcus realized that he was hard as a steel rod again. There was a danger that he was going to cum in his pants while his little granddaughter was grinding her firm round butt against his pulsing, bloated cock. He wanted to push her away, but humped up against her instead, and she was no help. He felt her shift again and then his prick shaft was pressing flat into her split.

"Please angel... let's go. We better go..."

"You saw it. Saw me with them. You watched us making out..."

It was a statement rather than a question and Marcus felt his cheeks go dark.

"I didn't know it was you at first. I thought... oh Jesus, I am sorry..."

"They've been after me all afternoon... both of them. Kept grabbing me, touching me. My tits, my ass."

"Sweetheart, you don't have to..."

"Made me touch them too..."

He noticed the change in her language and wondered if she knew what she was doing? For one short instant he was going to stop her but it was too late. As he shifted around Marcus knew that his better half was losing the fight.

"I saw that."

"No... earlier. In the water. Mostly Billy. Kept feeling me up... made me put my hand on his dick. Told me to bring him off. Ricky was scared; didn't know what to do. I think he came once while he watched us..."

Kelly was talking into his neck and despite his confusion Marcus knew that she was doing this deliberately, testing the limit, testing him. He didn't know why she was doing it, but knew that he was failing the test.

"Watched you do what?"

His voice sounded hoarse and the old man knew that he should not have asked these questions, but he couldn't stop himself. He rocked against her, and wondered if his cock was going to rip through his pants.

"Play. I played with Billy's dick."

"Is that what you call it? Dick?"

"Noo... not most of the time..."

"So you played with his..."

"His cock. I usually call it cock. Or prick! I jerked off his prick."

"Those are big girls' words... I guess he thought you to use them... How old is he?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.