Meg - Cover

Meg

Copyright© 2003 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Part one of a longer piece of trash involving aliens, but with a sense of humour... :-) <br>(Unfortunately, I can't quite get the next part working. You have any ideas?)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Slow  

As I looked up, and out the open bedroom door, I could see Meg standing in the hallway wearing a towel wrapped around herself, her slim legs shown off to great effect in the sunshine.

She was facing away from me, and just as I got to thinking about how nice she would look without that towel, she unwrapped it, and started to vigorously dry her short black hair.

Now I don't mind telling you, legs are great, but I'm a butt man. None of that sleazy show-us-yer-anus-and-a-closeup-of-yer-twat stuff. It's not an anal sex thing either. It's just that a nice pert pair of butt cheeks are very sexy, in an innocent kind of way. And as Meg dried her hair, her cute butt was bouncing in time, and I had to change position on the bed slightly as my cock grew at the thought.

I was silent and still, watching the show, when suddenly she stopped drying herself, dropped the towel to the floor, and stood perfectly still.

Suddenly I could feel, rather than hear, a strange sound or vibration or something, and I could see all of Meg's muscles tense slightly in the morning sun. That was when it started.

As Meg stood there, very still, she slowly lifted one leg, bent it at the knee, and brought her foot up to her backside, very slowly, very gracefully, and the strange hum continued, somehow in my head, though I knew I couldn't actually hear it.

And then, as I watched, entranced, she lifted her other foot from the floor, with nothing holding her body up, and tucked it in the same position as the other. You can picture this, right? There's my girlfriend, hanging on air, in the hallway, with no means of support.

Then the volume/intensity of the hum increased, and Meg pulled her knees up to her chest, and I could see her tuck her head down, until she was wrapped in a sort of ball shape, still not falling to the ground, and still utterly silent other than the hum.

A final increase in the vibration, and she started to rotate backwards, very slowly, very precisely. First the top of her head came into view, then her arms, wrapped around her chest and knees, then feet, and then her cute butt. After one exact full circle, she stopped, loosened her arms, and dropped her legs to the floor. The hum stopped, and Meg let out a sigh, seemingly of contentment, turned, and headed straight towards me.

I'm still not sure why I did it, but I closed my eyes as she turned, not wanting to own up to what I saw. The process was incredibly erotic however, for some reason, and my cock was straining to be allowed some release.

"Come on lazybones", she chided me, as she slapped the bed with the wet towel she had picked up off the floor.

Unable to say anything rational, I just stared. After being hit with the towel, I forced myself to move, and for some reason I can't explain, I said nothing, hopped out of bed, and was heading for the bathroom when I was called back.

"Hold it Stevo. What's that then?"

"Huh? What?"

"That!" Her words pounced, as she pointed exaggeratedly at my erect penis.

"Oh, I thought you knew what that was."

"Yeah, but how did it get like that Steve, and more to the point, are you going to waste it?"

Despite wanting some space to think about what he had seen, I was reluctant to reject Meg's offer. We were both fond of sex in the morning, and my body was keen, even if my mind wasn't on it. "Oh, well I was just going to have a shower..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.