Sitter's Revenge - Cover

Sitter's Revenge

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - While home from college for the summer, Beth gets caught up in the erotic affairs of her very naughty neighbors. Innocent skinny-dipping and voyeurism progresses to blackmail and demanded sexual favors. Finally Beth and her younger brother conspire to get revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

After her return from babysitting, Beth sneaked quietly upstairs. No light leaked from under her parent's door or her bother's. Beth silently undressed and slipped into bed. Sleep, however, would not overtake her. Her mind was too cluttered with images of Bob and Ann Miller nude.

After a while, Beth found herself moving in and out of a dream-like state. She imagined seeing Bob Miller as he put down his small camera and pressed his muscular body against Ann's softness. She envisioned the look of passion on Mrs. Miller's face when he began to kiss and caress her shapely breasts. Without warning, Beth's imaginary Mrs. Miller seemed to slowly fade away leaving only Mr. Miller and his fascinating cock behind. Mr. Miller's eyes looked up and down Beth's body just as he had done on their way home, except in this fantasy, he could see completely through her clothes. He dropped his hand to his growing member and moved toward her. His penis began to swell to gigantic proportions. Suddenly, the cock became snake-like and drove its head under Beth's nightshirt and into her tender pussy.

Beth's eyes popped wide open. A thin layer of sweat covered her body and the bedclothes suddenly felt oppressive. Beth kicked the covers away and patiently waited for relaxation to return. Instead, her tension grew. The longer she lay there, the more energized she felt. Sexual adrenaline pumped through her bloodstream. She had never felt so wired in her life.

It is time for drastic action, thought Beth. Suddenly she remembered the marijuana cigarettes that she had stolen from the Millers. It is time to use one of those joints... for medicinal purposes only, of course.

Beth's confidential meditation spot was just outside her window on the roof of her house. Sometimes on cool summer evenings, she loved to just lay there and stare up at the stars. Tonight she could keep her family from smelling the telltale odor of pot by smoking the joint out on the roof.

A perfect plan, especially on such a beautiful night, Beth imagined.

She retrieved a joint from its hiding place in her closet, crawled through her window with pillow in hand to find a comfy spot to recline. She fired up the reefer and took a deep drag. The pot's magic began almost immediately.

Beth was slowly sliding into relaxed revelry when she heard giggles and voices coming for the Miller's backyard.

The Millers must still be partying. As toasted as they were when they got home, they must be really fucked up now. Beth giggled at the thought.

Beth leaned as far over the roof's edge as she dared and tried to see into the Miller's yard. To her dismay, the angle of view from this part of the house didn't allow her a direct line of sight. Even from her high perch, she could see only a small portion of the Miller's yard.

All their lights are off... that's weird.

The voices grew louder. Splashing water and laughter rang out in the quiet night air.

They're swimming... in the dark... with no pool lights... weird. Maybe I can get a better view from the garage roof.

Beth crept over the gritty shingles to the top of their garage. Her fingers and toes tingled as she sensed the danger of being high, both in terms of drugs and elevation. The pot clearly was having a detrimental effect on her ability to climb the steep roof. Just as she was about to reconsider and turn back, shrieks of laughter erupted from the pool area.

Above the din, a female voice shouted, "You, ass hole, you were looking all the time. No fair!"

Beth stopped in her tracks. Now her curiosity had to be satisfied. She inched her way up to the apex of the garage's roof and stealthily peeked over the edge. The Miller's yard was dark and trees obscured most of the swimming pool. Beth still could not ascertain the source of the laughter. Quiet, muffled voices continued, but she could not make out what they were saying. The masking sound of the bubbling hot tub below her made the words impossible to comprehend.

Suddenly, a dark figure appeared in plain sight beside the hot tub. Beth started to duck behind the roofline, then she realized that the figure was Bob Miller. And, he was stark naked. The water on his rippling muscles reflected as flashes of moonlight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.