Agent Pink - Cover

Agent Pink

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: it was a drug designed to put wemon to sleep but things weren't as simple as that

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   .

I was sitting at the end of the large table; I was only there because my boss, the assistant chief research scientist, was on leave. My orders were simple, keep my mouth shut and take notes. After a short wait the Minister arrived.

"So give me your report," he said tersely to the chief research scientist.

"Yes, well," he started, "'Agent Blue' is turning out to be all we hoped for, male hormone are down 25%, thyroid down 30%."

"Cut the crap Doc.," said the minister sharply, "just tell me what this Blue thing will do."

"Yes well," the chief scientist said, "after two hour from exposure the soldier will lose his aggression and drive, allowing our soldiers to just walk in and take over."

"Thank you, so this Blue thing is a complete success," he smiled around the room, "no side effects?"

"No, not that we have found yet," replied the chief scientist, "after about six hours or so the effects will start to wear off, but not completely for about forty eight hours."

"Good, good, I'll brief the P.M.," chuckled the minister, "so what about this Pink thing?"

"Ahh yes, Pink," said the scientist, "well it turns out that the female systems are more complex than we first thought, you cut back on one hormone and another will kick in, we all remember debacle of 2000/218 don't we." Nods of agreement from around the table.

"Never mind 2218, so agent Pink is a failure," stated the minister.

"Well it's 218 Minister, but yes you can say we're still working on it," agreed the chief scientist.

"Ok, Pink was a side issue anyway, Blue the main thing, thank you people," the minister said and he got up and left.


Back in my lab, I wrote up my notes from the meeting, I came to the comment about 2000/218, god what a day that was. This version of agent Pink sent our poor lady volunteers almost crazy with lust. It was like a light bulb going off over my head. Here I was all alone, my boss's away and I had all his keys. In the specimen cupboard was a small glass bottle of what was left of 2000/218; I stared at if for a long time.


On the drive home I was whistling, for in my bag was a small glass bottle filled with all that was left of 2000/218, the specimen bottle refilled with water. I had also taken photocopies of the instructions on how to make more. I remember that day we tested 218, it should have worked, reducing the female hormones and we even thought that some of the subjects might fall asleep. The five young female test subjects didn't see it that way. In the end we had to cut the test short by flooding the test chamber with a sleeping gas, but not before all of the five girls had stripped off and were grinding their hips at each other.

Now I had 218, what was I going to do with it, one thing for sure, I was going to give it to some lucky girl and fuck her brains out. From the notes I gleaned the dosage, four drops in a litre of water, that's all that was needed. The compound was already linked to a carrier to transfer the agent through the skin and into the blood stream as quickly as possible. I made up a small sample in a dropper bottle and put it inside my coat pocket. I hadn't thought things through though, the agent needed two hours after contact and then perhaps six more hours before things started to wear off. That means I needed eight hours minimum, how was I going to arrange that.

Then I made a big mistake, I had transferred a small amount into a scent spray, I thought that it would make it easier to administer. Just as I tried it out, to see what sort of coverage you could get from one spay, my younger sister Susan knocked and entered my bedroom. Holy shit, now I was in trouble, for she had walked straight through the 218 cloud.

"Would you like to go out for a drink," I asked her, for I was desperate to get her out of the house, I didn't think our parents would understand her lustful behaviour and perhaps the fresh air would dilute its effects.

"Sure, could do with a drink," she smiled at me, "I'll just have a quick shower and I'll be with you."


I bought her a G&T and we sat in the beer garden watching the sun go down. I hadn't thought sexually about my sister since my school days, when her scrawny body suddenly blossomed into a curvy teenager. All that was years ago, but knowing what I did about 218, things may heat up very soon. Just as soon as I spotted the first signs I grabbed her hand and we headed for the car. We hadn't gone two miles before she demanded I park somewhere and see to her needs. In some respects this was good, a bit of lustful sex was always welcome, but on the other hand, this was bad, for she was my sister after all. Before I could park she was stripping off her few clothes, jeans, T-shirt and underwear and then she was trying to pull me on top of her. I don't now how we didn't crash, but I at last parked safely.

"Stick it in me," she demanded and I was happy to oblige, then something strange happened, just as soon as she had her orgasm, the effects of 218 dissipated. It's seemed that the hormones created during her orgasm countered the hormones created on by 218: this was something new. We never let the lab experiment get that far, all of our female volunteers were knocked out before they reached this stage.


I lay on my bed reflecting on the night, based on my sister's reactions, I had established some new perimeters for 218. I timed it at 95 minutes before any reaction took place and then there was the sudden disappearance of her lust.

What I hadn't anticipated was my sister attitude towards me after that night. She popped her head around my bedroom door.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Sure sis," I said, this was the first time we had been alone since that night.

"I just wanted to say how sorry I was about, you know, the other night," she almost whispered. "I don't know what came over me."

I do, I thought, about half a pint of my sperm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.